Titan Slayer (Snk/Attack On T...

By OtakuofEpicness

Death is something that is real, but at the same time unreal. We, as humans, think we die. But in reality... More

Chapter One: The Group
Character Appearances and Bios (Yay!)
Chapter 2: The Evacuation Begins
Chapter 3: Goodbye... I Will Miss You
Chap 4: We will survive
Chap 5: Life is cruel
Chap 6: The plaque
Chap 7: The past of one
Chap 8: Squad Flame, tactical ability's.
Chap 9: Memory
Chap 10: The Man In The Nightmare
Chap12: The Ending Of Our Friend-The Expedition Begins.
Chap13: The fight
Chap14: We are Alive
Chap15: The sacrifice
Chap16: The fight for humanity [The End]

Chap 11: Love Birds

56 4 1
By OtakuofEpicness

I'm sitting on a wooden bench waiting for time to pass. I see the wall of trees and and Long grass reaching for the sky. The sound of footsteps pressing against the ground echoing its from behind me.

I turn my head slightly to the right, just enough for my none blind eye to see. It was Dina walking over calmly, she walks up and takes a seat to the right of me on this bench.

"Soooo....Hows it going?" Dina asks as her feet kicks the dirt around.

"I'm just thinking" I say looking at Dina. I studied her face looking for anything wrong. Her skin looks soft and pale, with only a small scar on her lip, which is placed on the lower right lip. I look up her face arriving at her soft brown eyes but after all that has happend. I'm surprised they still look so kind and comforting.

Though even now, her eyes show that she seen someone killed. Just like every single survey corps member here. Their eyes show it.

I lock my eyes back with hers making her reveal a light blush upon her cheeks. I smile back.

"I never asked...But which district did you come from?" I ask looking into her eyes showing my interest.

"I came from wall Rose Utopia District" Dina answers still looking a bit embarrassed.

"I've never been there is it nice?" I ask looking away from Dina and back at the wall of trees.

"I don't remember much...I had to travel a lot..." Dina says sounding a bit depressed.

"Why did you travel so much?" I ask looking back at Dina.

"My father went on plenty of business trips across the lands within these walls." Dina says while rubbing the back of her head.

"Hmm...I never really left Stohess myself. anyways my older brother past away, years ago. He was killed by my Uncle, who was a drug addict. And a black market material gatherer..... My older brother was part of the survey corps when he died. Just barely joined, but....He was killed right when he returned from his first expedition.He had his gear on, so I watched my uncle stab my brother....Right in front of me...just for his gear" I say keeping my cool.

I look over at Dina, seeing that she is pondering about what I just said.

"Don't worry about it, I am alive now and that is what we should care about." I say setting my right hand On Dina's left shoulder. Dina lifts her left hand taking my right hand into her left hand. We sit, silent enjoying each others warmth while it lasts.

"Hey Alex...can we...be together?" Dina asks looking over at me with her beautiful smile.

"I have no problems with it. Though if...well if ethier of us die. Move on quickly" I say having Rein pop up into my head.

"Don't worry about that! We are not going to die dummy!" Dina shouts at me making me recoil with a small bit of fear. I smile. A smile I show plenty of times. But this one is just for her.

' "Hey! Love Birds! We got lunch!" Loren shouts pulling ourselves out of our dreamland.

I look away from Dina letting go of her hand looking over at Loren.

"Messaged Received!" I shout standing up giving a quick smile. I look down at Dina seeing her face is covered in a red blush. I smile stretching my left hand out for Dina to grab hold of.

"Lets enjoy our time, before it is gone" I Say feeling Dina's right hand wrap with my left. I look down at Dina seeing her smile.

I felt my heart flutter for a second making me light headed for a bit. I look at Loren, to see her standing there with a smile. She gives me a nod hinting me to do the deed. I nod back looking down at Dina, I bend down a bit getting within eye level with Dina. She looks back at me with her beat red face. I hold her right cheek with my right hand, pulling her closer to my head. We get so close that I can feel her breaths against my face. She closed her eyes ready for the kiss. I take a deep breath since this is my first time.

I plant my kiss upon her soft lips, we stay locked into this position with Dina's soft lips, pressed against my own dry and cracked lips. I pull away from Dina, as She opens her eyes with a blush covering her cheeks and face.

"Lets get going" I say showing a loving smile. Dina nods tightening her grasp around my hand.

One Day Later

I stand in the hallway outside of John's door. I came here to get John to leave his room.

"I'm not doing this shit!"John shouts from behind the door.

"But you are!" I Shout back with my arms crossed, I lean back against the wall across of John's Room door.

"I said! Im not Doing this!" John shouts once again.

"You lost the bet! Now do it!" I shout keeping my patience high.

"No! This is fucking Dumb!" John shouts once again.

"Why are you so embarrassed from your cooking!" I shout making sure John hears my voice.

"I don't mind it! Its the fact that it has to be a heart!" John shouts still sounding embarrassed.

"Loren won the bet, so now you have to make her the Heart cake!" I shout still sounding calm.

"Fuck no!" John shouts in distress. I hear footsteps coming from the left, down the hall. I look over to see Dina walking up to me.

"He still hasn't come out?" She asks grasping my left hand with her right. "No he wont come out." I say sounding disappointed.

"Hmm...Brake the door down?" Dina suggests.

"There is no need for prop-" I get cut off by John, who walks out of his room, holding his heart shaped cake.

"I just needed to finish it..." John says looking embarrassed with a blush printed on his face. Something I never though I would see in my life time.

"Come on, Loren has been waiting for this." I say walking ahead of John with Dina to my left, still holding onto my hand.

"Ok" John says keeping from anymore complications.

We walk down the hall, then down a wooden stair case, and we arrived with Tom and Loren. "John...Did you bring the cake...

" Loren asks trying to look past both Dina and I.

"......Yes" John says in a whisper.

"Well show me it...I want to know what I won...." Loren says like she is a crazed drug addict.

"Ok...Here it is" John says pulling the cake out from behind himself, he then walks up to Loren handing it to her like he was a black market drug deal.

"hahaha....Thanks" Loren says taking the cake in her hands, then proceeds to walk up the staircase with drool dripping from her mouth. John stands there looking at Loren walk up the stairs with shock.

"She loves cake that much?" John asks with his eyes wide open.

"She is a cake kind of girl" Dina says also looking a bit surprised.

"What is your favorite thing Dina?" John asks looking her in the eyes.

Dina looks up at my face then starts to blush. "My art" I say looking back down at Dina smiling. She smiles back then looks back at John.

"Hahaha,you sure your art is that good? You know what, I haven't seen you draw" John says looking me in the eyes.

"I draw, But I tend not to show it" I say looking back down at Dina who is looking back at John listening.

"Hmm...Well that's ok I need to go clean up the mess in my room." John says, John walks past us and up the staircase. I sigh looking down at Dina.

"So, shall we part ways? I need to go take care of some confidential business with squad 8." I say.

"Ok see You!" Dina says trotting away and up the staircase, probably to talk to Loren.

"love is a deeper season than reason;my sweet one" -EE Cummings

(Star me and fallow if you enjoy! It helps me know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 831 32
"You're a nobody!" "Go die in Hell!" "It's the insane slut!" "Don't hurt me," After being forced to watch all your siblings burn to death, by your au...
3.1M 137K 40
Madness can only be written in blood. //#1 in Horror, #1 in Action, #34 in Humour and WATTY AWARD WINNER: One of the Most Addictive Stories of 2014...
129 59 25
The world was peaceful for a long time and it was maintained that way because of one sacrifice of a large family. Harmony was prevalent, and peace se...
191 3 18
All my life, I thought I knew how evil this world can be. And just when I thought things changed for the better, everything made a quick and unfores...