Winter Flower JJk 🔞

By aqsaedwards

It's said that, a smile could be the beginning of something good, or the end of something good. The brain of... More

Winter Flower Disclaimer
1 The Beginning Of The End
2 The Young Duckling
4 Little Interactions
5 One Summer Love
6 Museum
7 Boy In Pain
8 Babysitting
9 Runaway
10 Muse
11 It Happens
12 Text Message
13 Lion's Den
14 Mask
15 Reunion
16 Movie Marathon
17 Things Never Change
18 The Scars From The Past
19 Villian
20 Opening Up
21 Winter Flower and Cherry Blossom
22 Purple Casino
23 Red Velvet Cupcakes
24 Drunk Conversation
25 Violet
26 Beautiful Mess
27 Marks
28 Blank Canvas
29 Jealousy
30 Goodbye
31 Stars
32 No One Can Take Care Of The Paintings Better Than Their Creators Themselves
33 SNS
34 Explicit Pictures
35 Final Chapter

3 Glitters

5.8K 247 62
By aqsaedwards

It was the end of mid semesters, the uni was on hype and I had a lot to study. With the help of Joon and Yoongi I was able to clear my almost entire doubt in multiple subjects, but I was nervous. That was my habit, to be nervous before exams. I never knew why, but I was always nervous. But then again, I said earlier that the entry of Jeon Jungkook changed the course of my entire existence, so this was also bound to change.

"Hey Charlie," the boy slumped on the bench right in front of me. I was sitting in between the pile of books and breaking my sweats because of nervousness.

"Hey." I greeted back. He was lucky to study an easy subject and have a smooth and nice year. He was in first year, what else I could say then. When I was in first year too I enjoyed it like how he used to do it.

"I have come up with a great theme for painting today to teach you." He informed. I looked up from my books and stared at the younger boy giving me a hopeful smile.

"Not today Jungkook, I need to study." I sighed and the hopeful smile of the boy died down to form a cute pout.

"You're studying since so long and I could see you're turning anxious second by second. You need to lose some, Charlie." He commented while grabbing the coffee I bought for myself and taking a sip from it.

"But I have a lot to cover." I lied. I was almost done for this subject but I need to see what he'll do. Jungkook became my teacher exactly four months back, the time when I met him in the art school. He had an art studio in his mini condominium, something he said his father set up for him. When he said he was the most powerful artist in Korea, he could've mentioned world instead. He could become world famous artist in the future with the work so magnificent.

"You're smart enough to cover everything sooner and the mid-term is two weeks due." He said. "And also I am sure today's theme will put an end to your anxiety." He always smirked whenever he's confident of something. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Fine then, I'll meet you after the last class." He grinned broadly like a kid. Jungkook had his ways to make the front person get convinced. He had this charisma for everything, and I believe he possessed some magical shot to be that way. Nonsense.

I was wrong when I used to think that I always had a thing for older boys because Jungkook is younger than me, two years younger. He was capable of making me weak, weak by both heart and mind. And about Tae, that's another story. If you guys are thinking that I was cheating on Taehyung, then you're going on a wrong direction. I never got the chance to cheat on him.

I was wrapping up my backpack after attending Mr Young's lecture on phytoplankton when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jisoo grinning at me.

"Wanna go for hot chocolate date?" She asked.

"Oh I would love to, but my chariot is waiting outside." Her grin turned into a frown. Jisoo was among those friends who would accompany me in hot chocolate dates after collage at Jin's. We weren't best friends, we were just friends. Her and Hwasa. Hwasa was included in hot ass chicks of the uni, she was beautiful, damn beautiful and I admired her a lot.

"You're always with Tae." She complained as we both stood up from our seats and made way to the door. Hearing her comment, I felt a bit bad.

"Um, that's not Tae actually." I said after letting out a sigh. "I'm having plans with Jungkook." I said honestly. Almost everyone knew about Jungkook teaching me how to paint, but they didn't know where that thing was going. Of course they would never know since I had the cover of mine and Tae's relationship. But there was someone who knew that, who knew everything that neither I, Tae or Jungkook knew; that was Jimin. And what else could you expect from a neuroscience student.

"Hey Bean." Jimin came out of nowhere and bumped on my shoulder making me bump on Jisoo as an impact.

"Hi Jimin," I greeted back with a not so impressed look flashing at his direction.

"Having plans with JK?" He asked while stuffing his mouth with gummy bears. My head started to spin as we walked through the crowded hallway.

"How did you know that?"

"I met him few minutes back and asked if he's up for catching up at Jin's but he said he's having plans with you." He grinned at me with a knowing look. I was always aware Jimin knew everything.

"That's great. I gotta hurry though, I need to end up this painting sooner today and need to study at home." I waved both of them goodbyes and ran my way outside the building. I always made sure to act cool in front of Jimin to let him know that I don't care whatever is going on with me. I felt bad for Tae, because I knew in these four months, something between Jungkook and I created and something between Tae and I was getting destroyed. But out of all I was glad of something; everything was happening peacefully.

There he was, standing at the parking lot taking support of his car wearing white jacket and black jeans. I don't know if he was looking at my direction or what because he had sunglasses, but a smile covered his lips as I walked closer to him. Adjusting my own jacket tightly feeling the chills, I waved my hand to him. I didn't realised it was this cold when I was inside the building and since was outside, I felt the chills till my bones.

"Took you ages," he commented after standing straight and giving my way for the passenger seat. I texted Tae already I will not be home anytime soon and he was okay with that, strangely he was always okay.

"Yeah stumbled upon few bad omens." I mumbled slowly and closed the door shut after sitting inside. The car was warmer; oh yeah the heater was on. "So what theme you came up with?" I asked curiously.

"Glitters." He announced with a made up voice.

"Glitters?" I said back with shot brows. He gave me a one discreet look and nodded his head.

"Yup, and don't give me that look, that's gotta be awesome." He chuckled. I loved every time when he made that sound.

"It better should be or else I won't hesitate to kill you." I glared at him only to see him laugh it off. "Urgh... I can't believe I'm sacrificing my study for a damn painting." I put up a drama to gain his attention. It was always hard for me to understand that I always had his attention.

"You should stop watching violent dramas Charlie, that's intoxicating you're brain. You always talk about killing. And I am too young to die with your pretty little hands." I gave him a look of disbelief while he sent a wink at me. He would love to annoy me every minute and I never showed him I loved it too, but just like I said, he knew everything. "Here we are."

He pulled the car in front of the building his father owned an apartment for him. This was bigger than the one Tae and I lived in, this was a fucking duplex. Jimin warned us earlier that he was filthy rich, the kind of rich you would like to stay away from, but I didn't imagined he was this rich. This was all big for me who came from a middle class family, but people are good at not discriminating.

We walked inside his condominium; warm and elegant. Jungkook had an absolute different way of imagining world. When you will imagine him to go with either pale or dark theme, he was the one with colours. His house was as colourful as his finished canvas. One wall was yellow, the other was peach. One room was green, the other was white. The floor was black, the roof was gold. He had different taste in everything. You'd imagine him to be the kind of guy who enjoys continental dish, but eats seasoned soup and bibimbap like his life depends on it. In other words, he was the opposite of what you want him to be. I was always clueless, curious to be exact. I never imagined him in my mind; instead I keep on encountering everything.

"Want coffee?" he asked as soon as we're inside the living room. I made a frown but still nodded. I hated coffee, but got used to it since I started going to college. He giggled and replied. "I'll get us coffee and you go to studio."

"Fine." I replied and made my way upstairs. I wonder how he lived alone in this big shit. I saw some pictures in his phone of his old house back in Busan, a big fat mansion. I don't think if I ever saw anything so big for a house before. He must be so damn rich.

The air inside this house always stayed warm and relaxing. I never felt wrong coming in here or never regretted coming in here. The house smelled like him, not musk and oak, the mild honey. I wonder if he wore that cologne or that was just him, but that was amazing. I opened the door of studio, the only room which had no colours on the wall, instead on all the canvases and papers displayed around. He tied ropes around the room and I helped him back then to pull them throughout this room. The ropes had paints, sketches, drawings and blueprints. Also some nails drilled on the white walls to let his best of the paintings hang on them with frames around, the frames he created.

One among them was of mine, a painting of a purple unicorn. Once I found a drawing of unicorn in the internet and thought of making one, not copied, but made it on my own. The technique was taught by Jungkook, but I did it in my way. His technique was smooth and messy, a very confusing concept and I made the painting with smooth and neat way. I wanted the painting to be different, and it stood out to be one of the best painting I ever made and seen after Jungkook's. He was impressed and hung it on his wall. I was happy.

I smiled broadly and turned around from the painting and eventually found a shining vase with marble texture and glitters on it kept on a wooden stool. Glitters, he was talking about glitters. The glitters were stuck on it as if someone splashed rainbow glitters on it. The pot was dirty green colour and the rainbow glitters stood out amazingly. I touched the surface of the pot with my index fingers and get some glitters on my fingers too. This is a good idea. I never saw a painting done with glitters and I am curious to see how he put it up.

"Coffee's here." His sudden loud voice startled me. I gasped and was an inch away from destroying the pot.

"Shit Jungkook, the pot was about to break." I glanced at him as I clutched my heart to let it calm down. He laughed and placed the coffee on the table.

"It didn't break though." He shrugged his shoulders. I noticed he took off his white jacket instead had red hoodie. Red colour stood bold on his white tan skin. "Well, come on, let's get started then." I nodded at him and walked to where the blank canvas was placed already.

"You prepared everything beforehand I see." I commented and stood in front of him while folding my arms. "I guess you were confident I would come." He smirked and let his hands fall on both of my shoulders. There were times that I forget he was younger than me and this was one among them. I needed to throw my head back to lock gaze with him. His puberty hit him really hard.

"You know I am always confident." He whispered. The fine hairs at the back of my neck stood up. I tried to act cool, maybe I succeeded, but in my mind not in his eyes.

"Keep up your confidence up, boy." To make myself more obvious I stretched my hand and ruffled his black and fluffy hair. "Shall we start?"

Somehow we ended up focusing on the new glitter theme he came up with. He said he saw an American artist doing something with the glitters and then he came up with his own idea. We were painting together, we always did unless we needed to show each other we had something new to show each other just like the purple unicorn I pained which he titled as 'he never saw something beautiful like this ever before' and his black room painting. A painting of room coloured with nothing but different shades of black.

We laughed, jammed on different music and drank our coffee while painting. I threw away my brown jacket somewhere in the room and was now helping him with the background of the pot. He didn't add any glitters till yet, and I wonder what he was planning. Jungkook was both unpredictable and unexpected.

He rolled the sleeves of his red hoodie and unknowingly my eyes landed on his arms. I saw his arms before also, but that day something inside flipped in me. The way his veins decorated his skin was adorable and sexy. I thought I was doing wrong with Tae for going out of track. Tae was amazing in terms of sex and all, but Jungkook was different. I think no one can put on a label on me for thinking nasty; after all I had a brain of an adult, didn't I?

"It's almost done." He said as we were finishing the neck of the pot.

"Hmm, I can see that." I was being careful with the shading thing since that was the thing I always messed up with. "When are you planning to glitters?"

"You'll see." He said earlier that he saw the artist adding glitters in the paint he was going to use, but we're done painting. The pot almost looked realistic; he was good at showing the reality in the painting with the hint of draw in it. He was amazing.

Finally, he did something with the glitters. When the paints were semi wet, he took a brush and brushed the tips with rainbow glitter powder and sprinkled the area that had glitters on the real pot. The adding of glitters weren't done yet, but being the artist mind I got the idea and look already. A big grin stretched on my lips and I looked up at Jungkook with big eyes and see him already grinning.

"I'll also do it." he giggled and nodded before passing the brush o me.

"Be careful." He warned and stood behind me.

"Yeah." I assured him and did exactly what he did few moments ago being extra careful and nervous. "Is this cool?" I turned around and asked him with a big smile. He examined what I did while the bottom of his lips was tucked between his teeth. He was leaning back on the table with his hands folded over his chest. My breath hitched and the grip on the paint brush tightened. I was glad he didn't notice because he was busy in examining the painting. He always noticed everything, he was an observer.

"Perfect." He mouthed and nodded me to go on.

The painting was done and as he said earlier, that was awesome. The whole painting was beautiful. The green pot looked almost real but the glitter on it was the centre of attraction. The viewer's eye will directly fall on the shiny little sparkles and he won't be able to help himself but to look around to see on what these shiny little sparkles are. That's kinda dragging your whole attention.

"It's beautiful Jungkook." I whispered and get startled when two arms circled my waist from behind. I was flustered but didn't protest what he was doing. His chin rested on my shoulder and his hot breath fell on the skin of my neck. I tried my best to not react at any possible way.

"I know." He whispered back. His smooth voice was like beautiful melody ringing in my ears. We stared at our hard work while staying in that same position. It felt so right, with Jungkook nothing felt wrong, everything was right. My hands fell on his arms wrapped around my waist and caressed his warm skin with my fingers. His body pressed against mine was mesmerising and beautiful. "I wanted to paint this theme on something else." He mumbled ever so lightly catching me off guard.

"On what?" I think I was hallucinating because I felt my voice cracking.

"On cleavage." I hummed in response without giving it a second thought and he continued. "Your cleavage." I choked on my breath and eyes went wide like saucers.

"What do you mean?" I asked in more of a flustered way rather for being annoyed by his demand, nonetheless I didn't break the hug we're sharing.

"I want to paint this theme with your cleavage as a prop." He said a bit more loudly for me to listen carefully. I break the hug and turned to look at him. He had a straight face with eyes burning into mine.

"Are you serious?" I asked him showing a bit annoyance. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the white wooden table while tucking his hands inside the pant pockets. "You can get someone else as a prop." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't see any better options around me."

"You could ask Lisa, she will die if you'd ask her to be your model." I commented and he shook his head.

"I don't want anyone else as a model, I want you." He put pressure on the word 'you' to make his demand even more powerful. "And besides," now he smirked but didn't change his position, "aren't you dying now that I asked you?"

"You can see me I am not dying." I rolled my eyes. The truth is I was dying.

"You should get the idea by now you cannot lie to me Charlie." I suppressed a smile that was about to break and turned around.

"You're an asshole." I mumbled and grabbed my jacket and bag. Without looking at his direction I walked out of the studio.

"Wait, is that a yes?" he shouted since I was now downstairs.

"Maybe." His footsteps came hurriedly to me and spun me around. Damn this kid is fast. I thought to myself and saw him staring me with big eyes open lips. He looked cute.

"Promise me." He breathed. This time, I wasn't able to help myself; I smiled broadly and watched as his eyes reflected relieved.

"Promise, but not today, I gotta go home and study." I assured him.

"Lemme drive you home."

"It's okay, Tae is coming." I felt it again, the bad feeling. It felt like I was doing wrong with Tae and Jungkook both. I started feeling guilty for something that didn't even started yet, the only that was on-going was my self-destruction.

Don't take me wrong in this story... The plot is something related to every other relationship people are into... This story is basically made to spread positivity for those who suffer these kinds of situations!!!

Hope you like it... 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 1.2K 33
«The prettiest smile can hide a lot of pain» «Its harder to smile than to cry» Brought to you by - 『K』『r』『i』『s』『h』『a』 『D』『w』『i』『p』『t』『a』 *READ AT YO...
106K 5.3K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...
14.8K 1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...