The truth( kpop ff)

By SeokjinieMochi

ㅇㅅㅇ I dont know what to put More

Introduction
2- First Encounter
3- The problems
4-The kiss
5- Jealousy [pt.1]
6
ATTENTION
7
8
9
10
13

12

18 2 0
By SeokjinieMochi

Vernon: Everyone I have an announcement to tell you guys, since starting tomorrow there is going to be a long school break for about 1 month and 2 weeks, everyone can enjoy the whole night partying so.......IM GOING TO HAVE A POOL PARTY.

I.N: ANOTHER 

Chan and Taeyong: PARTY???

Jisung[NCT]: Reolli?

Vernon: You heard it right! Plus at the pool party tomorrow Im going to pick a few people that are going to have sleepover at my house and that doesn't include SEVENTEEN, since all the members are going to go anyway.

<The next day before going to Vernon's pool party> <At Mamamoo dorm>

Hwasa: ATTENTION LADIES! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE MALL RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT CAUSE WE ARE GONNA LOOK REALLY REALLY HOT AND MAKE ALL THE BOYS GO CRAZY!!!!

Xiyeon: AND LETSS SHIP NIELRI TO THE END!!!!!

Ari:WHATTT????!!!

Moonbyul: STOPSTOPSTOP fighting lets go to the mall now.

<At the mall>

Hwasa: Does this look okay on me?

Jisoo: Nah girl you need something more sexy

Solar: Shut up ladies, I have somethings to say

Jessi: What is it?

Solar: So I think rather than we choosing our swimsuit ourselves how about we divide into 2 partners each, all partners need to choose a swimsuit for each other. So now we are going to choose our partner Im going to start first so everyone close your eyes.

Everyone closed their eyes

[[So im too lazy to write, so......here is the partner list]]

Solar-Wheein

Moonbyul-Lisa

Irene-Jisoo

Jessi-Hwasa

Xiyeon-Rose

You-Jennie

---------------------

So with that you guys are choosing each other swimsuit now.

After a couple of minutes/ with the help of magical time skip you guys are done choosing so here is each of you guys outfits:

Solar:

Wheein:

Moonbyul:

Lisa;

Jessi:

Hwasa:

Jisoo:

Irene:

Rose:

Xiyeon:

Jennie:

Ari;

Jennie: You know what? Daniel is actually really lucky cause his girlfriend has a high sense of fashion

Ari:AIISHHSHS

[[MAGICAL TIME SKIP. AGAIN]]

You guys arrived at Vernon's party

Vernon; Hey!! Wassup girls! So if you guys wanna change you can go upstairs to my sister room okay??

All:OKAY!

So you guys changed and when you guys went out of Sophia's room all of the guys just stares at you guys until......

Mark: ehemmm!

Joshua: Gentlemen mind where you guys are watching. P.L.E.A.S.E

All of those guys start doing their own business again cause.......Who is not afraid of the LA GANGSTERS?

You guys quickly went to the pool and one by one jump in the pool.

You were busy talking to Xiyeon until

Daniel: Can I borrow her please?

Xiyeon: SURE!!! YOU CAN SPEND ALL DAY WITH HER I DONT MIND AT ALL!

Ari: WEN JUNHUI!

Jun: Yes?

Xiyeon: WAIT!

Jun swam to you guys

Ari: Please keep Xiyeon accompanied please!

Jun: Sure!

Daniel: Why do you always look so good?

Ari: Idk, maybe thats is a part of my speciality maybe?

Jennie: Ooooooo,,,,,, what is happening over here??? Is a love story happening over here??

You and Daniel blushed

Ari: why do you keep teasing me??? Btw where is your boyfriend??

Jennie: I dont know, he is nowhere to be found

???: JENDEUKKI!!!

Daniel: What the??

Kai: Oh....Sorry for disturbing your guys conversation but,,,,,, I have a slight man problem after seeing my Jendeukki in that swimsuit.....So can I??

NielRi:Su-

before you guys even finished your guys sentences Jennie got bridal style pick up by kai and then running to the upstairs.

Ari: Well that man over there is surely a needy one....

Daniel: Do you want me to become like that too?

Daniel teasingly say

Ari:Please dont 

[[To be continued]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...