✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

KavyaAgnihotri द्वारा

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... अधिक

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21

7.7K 508 137
KavyaAgnihotri द्वारा

"Zhan please help me. They won't spare me. Please save me!"

With those words, the call ended.

"Hello? Jiyang? Hello?"

Then Xiao Zhan realized that the ended. Yibo looked at Zhan as the latter's expressions turned to a worried one.

"Xiao Zhan, what happened?" Yibo asked anxiously.

"We have to go to rescue Song Jiyang. Someone kidnapped him." Zhan quickly got up from his bed.

"What?! Who kidnapped Jiyang?" Yibo asked as followed Zhan.

Without saying a single word, Zhan quickly got dressed up. Along with Yibo, he left the room and went to his garage while the former followed Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan, please tell me what happened," Yibo asked as he sat in the passenger seat beside the driver seat.

"Don't ask too much," Zhan said coldly as he started the engine of the car.

The sudden cold voice sent shivers down Yibo's spine. He never saw Zhan acting so coldly before. Fastening the seat belt, Zhan started driving. While driving he phoned Hao Xuan.

"Hello? Hao Xuan."

"What's up buddy? Why do you call me at thi-"

"Hao Xuan it's not time to joke. Listen to me carefully." Zhan voice turned even cold while his kneen eyes were fixed on the road. "Someone kidnapped Jiyang."

"What?! What are you saying, Zhan?"

"Jiyang called me asking for help. I tracked his location and now I am going to that spot. I have already send you the location."

"Are you going alone?"

"No. Yibo is with me. Don't be late. Reach there as soon as possible."

With those words, Zhan ended the call. He increased the speed of his car to 120kmph. Yibo wanted to ask a number of questions, but witnessing such a cold Zhan, Yibo held back.

After driving for 20 minutes they reached an abandoned house. Xiao Zhan quickly got down from his car. Yibo wanted to follow Zhan but the latter stopped him.

"Stay here. Don't come out no matter what." Zhan said looking at Yibo who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"But Zhan..."

"Don't worry about me. I will be fine." Zhan gave Yibo an assuring smile while the latter frowned. "Yibo, I don't want anyone of the kidnappers to touch you. So stay here."

Before Yibo could protest Zhan left the place and headed towards the house. Yibo looked at Zhan and closed his eyes, praying for Zhan's safety.

°
°
°

"You look so delicate, boy." One of the kidnappers said eyeing Jiyang from head to toes.

"No doubt our boss fell for him. Otherwise, I would claim him as mine." Another kidnapper said drinking his wine from wine bottle.

"Please leave me." Jiyang, who was sitting on a chair, cried. "I didn't do anything."

"I know that sweetheart." A kidnapped said trying to touch Jiyang. "But your boyfriend is too arrogant. We need to teach him a lesson."

"I don't have a boyfriend." Jiyang cried. Though he wasn't tied with anything, yet he feared to move a single inch.

"Really?" That guy who was drinking wine earlier got up from his place. "Then who is Xiao Zhan? You are really good at protecting your man."

Before Jiyang could say anything, the door opened with a loud bang.

"Talking about me? Am I that important person?"

A dark voice spoke out sending shivers down everyone's spine. That figure was standing on the same side of light, so they couldn't recognize the person.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the kidnappers yelled.

"It's me, gege." That figure smirked as he came into the light.

"Xiao Zhan!" Jiyang blurted out.

"Woah!" One of the kidnappers clapped. "I didn't even imagine that catching the jerk Xiao Zhan would be so easy. Love is really blind." He shook his head.

"Gege" Xiao Zhan walked towards that kidnapper. "The fight, the grudge is between you and me. Why are you pulling that person between us?"

"You haven't changed a bit right?" That man shook his head, with an evil smile plastered to his face. "Same voice, same arrogance, same recklessness, just like 6 years ago." He slammed the table before him. "Don't worry. This time we won't let you escape. Your boyfriend is with us."

"Boyfriend?" Zhan arched his brow while a sinister smirked appeared on his face. "Who is my boyfriend?" Zhan said moving towards Jiyang who was standing dumbfounded.

Before Jiyang could react, one of the kidnappers pulled him and put a knife at Jiyang's neck.

"Don't try to act smart Xiao Zhan." That kidnapper said. "If you act recklessly, your boyfriend will die."

"I think you picked up the wrong person," Zhan said confidently, walking towards Jiyang who was panicking being held at knifepoint. "He is not my boyfriend."

"Don't try to over smart us, asshole!" Another kidnapper shouted.

"You guys want to kill this candy boy right?" Zhan said tilting his head. "Let me do a favor for you guys. Let me kill him with my own hands." With a smirk, Zhan took out his pocket knife and proceeded towards Jiyang who was still being held at knifepoint.

"Xiao Zhan, no! You cannot do this to me!" Jiyang screamed as he couldn't believe Zhan's actions.

"Why not candy boy?" Zhan gave him a half-moon smile. "Because of you, I am here now. You are even my friend. So why not finish your story here?" Zhan walked close to Jiyang, keeping distance of few steps away from him.

"Xiao Zhan, we study at the same university. You cannot kill me." Jiyang begged.

An evil smile appeared on Zhan's face. On the other hand, the kidnappers got confused by Zhan's action and Jiyang's pleading. When Zhan noticed that the man who held Jiyang at knifepoint, he quickly attacked the kidnapper forming a deep cut on his hand which held Jiyang. Yelping in pain, that man removed his knife from Jiyang's neck.

"Jiyang, run!" Zhan yelled. "Don't look back. Just go."

Before Jiyang could run away, a tall mighty man held him putting his knife close to Jiyang's neck. Zhan froze seeing that person. Seeking the opportunity, the kidnapper behind Zhan kicked the latter's knees. As a result, Zhan collapsed on the ground and fell on his knees. That mighty guy tightened his grip around Jiyang and the latter winced in pain.

"Don't do anything to him." Zhan pleaded. "You want me right, then deal with me. Leave him."

"Finally, you are on the right track, Xiao Zhan." That mighty guy laughed. "You arrogant brat. You didn't even change a bit. Is it too hard to say that this delicate guy is your boyfriend?"

"I surrender." Zhan tried to stand up but that kidnapped behind him hit him on his shoulder, making Zhan unable to stand up. "I agree he is my boyfriend and I love him very much. Please spare Jiyang."

"Jiyang is his name right?" That mighty guy smirked as he used his free hand to touch Jiyang's face. "He is so soft and delicate."

"Don't touch him!" Zhan shouted. "Please, I beg to you, please spare him."

"You want me to spare him right?" That guy smirked. "Then, give yourself to us. If you surrender to us, I promise, I won't touch your boyfriend."

"I agree." Zhan agreed immediately. "Do whatever you want to do with me. But don't touch him."

"Zhan! Don't!" Jiyang screamed.

"Jiyang, my love, please don't come in between us. Your safety is first." Zhan said looking helplessly at Jiyang.

"Hahaha, poor love birds!" That mighty guy laughed terribly. "Beat him!"

Receiving orders from their boss, those kidnappers started to beat Zhan. Zhan already had wound on his shoulder and the beating made it worse.

"Please, stop!" Jiyang cried only to get ignored. "Master, please leave him." Jiyang knelt before that mighty guy

"Sweetheart, just enjoy the scene." The boss said enjoying Zhan's pain.

Zhan wanted to stand up and fight but he didn't want those guys to lay their fingers on Jiyang. So he didn't fight back.

Suddenly a voice spoke inferred making everyone look at him.

"Who is the brave bastard to order a gang to beat a single man?"

"Hao Xuan." Zhan smiled as Hao Xuan entered the scene at the right time.

Hao Xuan walked in with a few boys and the kidnappers who were beating Zhan backed off. Zhan smiled as he stood up. A frown appeared on Hao Xuan's face witnessing the bruises on Zhan's face.

"You guys are really such a fool." That mighty guy laughed. "The boys you brought changed your team a long ago. They are my men now."

"What!?" Hal Xuan looked at the boy who he brought. The boys smiled and went beside that mighty guy.

"When Chao! Don't cross your limits." Hao Xuan yelled. "You may look like a mighty man and maybe the boss of this entire gang but you are still a bad guy."

"Awww...baby Xuan don't get too excited. We still have Xiao Zhan's boyfriend with us." Wen Chao smirked.

Hao Xuan looked at Jiyang who already looked pale. Hao Xuan lowered his gaze and looked at Zhan who was looking at Jiyang.

"Hao Xuan," Zhan whispered. "First let Jiyang escape. After that, we will handle these assholes."

"What are you whispering?" Wen Chao walked towards Zhan and Xuan. "Where us the female tiger? Didn't she come with you?"

"How low will you stoop Wen Chao?" Zhan looked at him sharply. "You are asking about Meng Ziyi? Shame on you!"

"Shut up!" Wen Chao growled. "I like her since when we were 17. It's because of you two fucking bastards who came in my way and stopped me from making her mine."

"You don't deserve her!" Hao Xuan spat. "She doesn't deserve a filthy pig like you."

"What are you watching? Finish them!" Wen Chao ordered his men.

"Hao Xuan, make Jiyang escape. I will take care of these guys." Zhan said pushing Xuan.

Hao Xuan ran towards Jiyang but Wen Chao's men stopped him. Before they could attach Hao Xuan, he threw paprika powder into their eyes. As a result, the men closed their eyes and screamed for water. Taking the chance Hao Xuan held Jiyang and ran out of the house.

"Jiyang, run away from here. Wang Yibo is here. Call the police." Hao Xuan said breathlessly. "Don't make any delay. Zhan's condition isn't good. Go now."

Saying so Hao Xuan returned to the house. In the meantime, Zhan single-handedly managed some of the men. Seeing Hao Xuan coming back, a sinister smirk appeared on Zhan's face. Xuan joined Zhan while Wen Chao's men formed a circle around them.

"Ready little Devil?" Zhan smirked as they stood touching their backs.

"Yes, Master." Hao Xuan replied with a vicious smirk.

"Finish them! Don't let them escape!" Wen Chao shouted.

"Now!" Zhan ordered as Wen Chao's men started to attack them.

A man tried to punch Zhan while the latter bent back and Hao Xuan stopped that punch and twisted that man's hand. Zhan kicked his knees and the man fell down. Seeing the double power, three men together attacked Zhan and Xuan. Zhan dodged the attack while Hao Xuan hit another man at the base of the neck making him unconscious. When another man went to attack Hao Xuan, Zhan kicked him at the knees making him squat and then Zhan smashed an empty wine bottle on the man's head.

"Little Devil, the paprika powder," Zhan said sensing that it was too much for them to handle so many guys.

Hao Xuan at once took out a pouch from his pocket and sprayed the paprika powder on them. As a result, all of them started to run for water as the paprika powder formed a burning sensation in their eyes. Zhan and Xuan covered their eyes and nose, so it didn't cast any effect on them.

Hao Xuan smiled at their condition. Wen Chao who was watching the entire situation, couldn't control his anger anymore. He took out his sharp knife and ran towards Hao Xuan. Hao Xuan who was too happy for their easy victory didn't notice Wen Chao. Zhan suddenly noticed Wen Chao. But it was too late to warn Hao Xuan.

"Hao Xuan!" With those words, Zhan shielded Hao Xuan with his body.

"Zhan!!!" Hao Xuan screamed.

__________________________________

1. I have updated two one-shots (one ZhanYi and other is YiZhan)

ZhanYi one is THAT MOONLIT NIGHT
YiZhan one is UNEXPECTED TWIST.

Please do have a look at the one-shots and let me know if it's okay 😊

You guys must be wondering what paprika powder is right? Here you go, it's paprika powder.

Spray Hanguang-Jun:

Savage Li Bowen:

Our Baby Fan Xing closed his ears after hearing the word 'naked'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

98K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
438K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
21K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
164K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...