Always (A Wolves of Mercy Fal...

By MaddieLeighC

A book following the last in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series with four main characters, Grace , Sam, Cole an... More

Always (A Wolves of Mercy Falls Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 17

Always (A Wolves of Mercy Falls Fanfic)

275 3 1
By MaddieLeighC

Hey Everyone!

I'm sure some of you guys might have seen this story published under a different user, well, that's cos I'm co-authoring this book with one of my friends, so yeah, don't think I'm copying or anything like that!

This is my first story on Wattpad so I'd really appreiciate any feedback! I've written the chapters in Sam and Isabel's POV and Jamie has writen the chapters in Cole and Grace's POV.

Also, because this story is supposed to be following the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater, this will probably not make sense unless you've read the books, which, if you haven't already done, should be on the top of your To-Do list because they are amazing and she is an amazing author.

I really hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 42
BOOK 1 {Completed} You haven't been to Gravity Falls for 5 years. You really miss Dipper and Mabel and are excited to see them again. You are now 17...
5.8K 83 22
*BOOK 1 IN THE "TOUCHED" SERIES* Fern and Sam have been best friends for a very long time. Fern secretly has a huge crush on Sam, but is unsure abou...
21.4K 1.8K 38
Book Four of the Werewolf Keeper Series. In parting, the Grim Reaper gave Lauren an unwelcome gift. A lingering kiss. She might be back from the dea...
632 5 24
The final book in the major series (or is it?)