The Lovable Gremory (High Sch...

By BDKris02

Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book s... More

Bio, weapons, dragon (Update V2.5)
Y/n's peerage (mutated)
Y/n's second peerage
Harem
Harem Pt.2
Prolouge 1: Venelana
Prolouge 2: Grayfia
Prolouge 3: Rias
Chapter 1: Attending Kuoh Academy
Thank you so much!
Should I?
Harem Pt.3 (Fairy Tail)
Harem Pt.4 (One Piece)
Harem Pt.5 (Fate)
Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)
Short 1: Y/n got sick
Can we let Kiba have his own harem?
I'll do it anyway.
Harem Pt.6: (Akame Ga Kill)
OVA 1: The O.R.C's visit at the Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter 3: Revealing Bahamut, Y/n's peerage and the stray hunt (🍋)
Face reveal
OVA 2: Y/n's singing talent
Short 2: Issei's ultimate torture (🍋)
New story
50K views!
Y/n's third peerage (aka Riser's former peerage)
Y/n's fourth peerage (I'm just spoiling you all)
Chapter 4: Meeting The Nun and The Rescue (🍋)
Short 3: Visiting Sayo and Ieyasu's Grave
Chapter 5: Helping The Kitty
Special 1: 🎃Halloween Special🎃(🍋)
Special 2:🎄Christmas Special🎄
I fucking love this app🤣🤣
Not a chapter, but a voting poll.
I'm going drunk tonight boys.
Cartoons that will give you and me nostalgia tingles
100K...
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
R.I.P
Special 3:❤️Valentine's Day Special❤️
Guess what?
Chapter 8: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What? (🍋) Pt. 1
...
Announcement
Short 4: Guy's Night Out
Chapter 9: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What?(🍋) Pt.2
Chapter 10: Training
R.I.P
Short 5: Journey in Kalos & New Pokémon(s)
I look good.
Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal
Y/n's New Pokemon teams including Alola and Galar
Chapter 12: The Battle
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Punishment(🍋)
Short 6: Dealing with multiple issues
Next Pókemon Teams
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)

39.3K 300 113
By BDKris02

(Y/n's P.O.V)

After the Familiar incident, we all went home for resting.

In midnight, while I was sleeping, I heard a portal opening. I woke up and saw Rias.

"Rias. What are you doing here?"

"Y/n. Please help me. I can't do this anymore."

She then proceeds to strip herself leaving her black bra and panties.

"Y/n." She then climbs onto my bed and crawls to me. "I want this marriage contract to be perished. Please. I need you to lose my virginity." She plead.

I knew this force marriage between her and Riser. Honestly, I hate this type of marriage.

"Rias." I then hugged her. "I'll do it. Just for you. I'll make sure this is your best first time."

She blushes hearing this while feeling my body.

"O-Okay."

(🍋Lemon starts here🍋, skip if you want.)

(3rd P.O.V)

The new couple then kissed each other passionately. Y/n puts his hand on her breast making her moan. He then unclips her bra releasing her E-cup boobs. He played her nipple making her moan louder.

This has going on for 4 minutes until they need oxygen. They parted their lips and started at each other. Y/n then pins her down making her feel more aroused. He then takes off her panties revealing her wet trimmed pussy.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Rias."

"D-Don't stare at it too much." Rias said cutely.

He then started to lick her folds making her moan in delight. She felt her lover's tongue swirling inside her, having her mind full of ecstasy and lust.

"Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️. Your tongue~❤️. It makes me feel so good~❤️. More~❤️." She said while her lover is pleasuring her.

He then sucks her erect clit while fingering her anus.

She moaned louder every time. She haven't felt this good. Her panting is getting heavier and heavier. Her tongue is hanging out drooling, her ahoge is forming a small heart on her head. She then massages her breasts as wants to fill up her pleasure meter, her hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, her legs pulling his head in preventing him to stop.

'Dear me! He's making me horny~❤️! I'm about to cum!'

"Ahh~❤️! Y/n~❤️! I'm cumming~~💖!" She screamed as she came inside his mouth.

"Hmm~. Taste like cherry~." He said huskily while licking hia lips making her shudder in arousal.

He then undress himself showing his ripped body and a huge bulge in his boxers. She drooled seeing him like this.

'He's so hot~~❤️.'

But then a portal suddenly appeared in his room, revealed to be Grayfia Lucifuge.

(The best maid is here!)

"G-Grayfia!" She blushed in embarrassment seeing her trusted maid seeing her like this with her boyfriend.

"Miss Rias. I advised you to-" she then looks at her heiress's man and blushed seeing him nearly naked. "H-Hello master Y/n."

"Hey Grayfia. How's mom, auntie Emily and bro?" He said.

"They're doing fine. Sir Sirzechs and my sister is expecting a baby boy soon, and your mother still misses you a lot."

"Tell her to tone down the mail a bit. She sends me like every 10 minutes."

"I'll report to her later. Now then." She then looks at Rias. "Miss Rias. Why didn't you tell me that your boyfriend is actually Y/n?"

She fidget her fingers cutely.

"It's because we're just in relationship right now."

"If that's the case..." she then starts to strip leaving nothing on her body showing her sexy body. Her body is changed when she first had sex with Y/n. Her breast is from F to double GG, her butt is slightly bigger than usual. She then untied her hair letting her silver hair straight down to her hips. "...let me join in the fun~❤️."

She pushed him into the bed kissing him passionately.

Rias blushed heavily seeing Grayfia kissing Y/n like an animal in heat.

"I missed this feeling." Y/n said.

"I missed your sexy lips~❤️." She waste no time ripping his boxers, releasing a huge 18-inch dick. The ladies both drool and blushed seeing his rod.

'Dear Satan he's huge! That's not a dick, that's a third leg! But it's turning me on so badly~❤️.'

'Mmm~❤️. Master's penis is getting bigger. Last time we had our time together was only 15 inches. Now I want that impregnate me~❤️.'

"What are you waiting for?" He said. This happens every time his girlfriends saw his dick when they had sex.

"Come here and have a taste, Miss Rias." She then crawl towards them. His dick has hypnotized her. Its smell is luring her in. She can't stop looking at its glory.

She then started licking its tip, sucking it and then giving him a blowjob but she was only halfway. He groaned in pleasure.

"Oh my~. You're starting out strong." Grayfia said fingering herself and massaging her breast.

Rias was almost at her 12-inch mark, but Y/n couldn't wait no longer. So he puts his hands on her head and pull closer making her to all the way shocking her.

"Gosh, your mouth is so warm." He then starts to deepthroat her mouth back and forth.

Her gurgling noises hears every time. But then she feels pleasure growing inside her. Being dominated and mouth-raped by her own little brother turns her on.

"Mmm~❤️! Mmm~❤️!"

10 minutes later, he couldn't hold it longer and cum inside her mouth. Most of the sperm went through her throat.

Once his dick slides out of her mouth, it's still full of semen. Rias is panting with her tongue out.

"Soo goood~💖."

"Well someone's enjoying it." Grayfia said stroking her boyfriend's still hard rod. "Let me show you how a professional handled throughout the years." Once she said it, she instantly deepthroat his rod. She then massages his balls and masturbating while doing this. Y/n panted in pleasure.

'Fuck! This feels too good!'

Rias, who was still recovering from her deepthroat pleasure, looked at her maid like she has grown two heads. She looks at her deepthroating that beast like it's nothing.

10 minutes later, he finally came inside her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum.

She opened her mouth, satisfied with her drink.

"Ahh~💖. Still tasty as I remembered."

She then sits on Rias, lay on her making their breasts press each other, then spread their wet pussy.

(I think it's called oyakodon. I heard and learned that from that anime called My Girlfriend Is A Shobit**. Also Akiho's mom is such a pervert and I love it. Like mother, like daughter.)

"You choose which hole you put in, master~❤️. Don't worry. We'll wait."

"Umm, please choose, Y/n." Rias said.

He hesitant for a minute but decided to put it inside Rias first.

She moaned in both pain and pleasure as she felt her brother/boyfriend's penis went through her cervix while a huge bulge coming out of her stomach.

Grayfia saw this and tell her master to take it easy from now on to ease the pain. He nodded and does it slowly, getting the same momentum from the thrust. Right before he snapped his fingers to make a time barrier.

She moaned from each thrust she's feeling. It feels like she's in a cloud of lust.

"Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️."

When she started moaning lovingly, he began to thrust in a faster pace. She moaned louder and louder each time the tip is entering her cervix. It's like a piston on an racecar engine on a Daytona track.

"Ahh~❤️! Ahh~❤️! Don't stop please~❤️!"

Grayfia giggled at her.

"You look so cute with your tongue out, miss Rias. Makes me want to kiss it so badly." She then kissed her French style.

(Dear God ow, that is so hot.)

Couple of minutes in, Grayfia decided to take some time doing some BDSM with some female. That unlucky (or lucky) person is Viser, who has just been watching this beautiful scenery.

Right now, Viser has been tied up, gagged and blindfolded on a very kinky contraption yet looks like she's enjoying it. Guess Esdeath had done this a lot while their man is not home.

She then puts the crop whip on her breasts which its nipples being teased by the mini vibrators, then slowly on her baby bump and her wet crotch which is being penetrated by the vibrator. She then rubbing the slave's clit making her moan.

"Looks like someone's a naughty girl here~❤️." Grayfia said licking the tip of the crop. "That's very cute of you, Viser-chan~❤️." She then takes to get out and kissed her lovingly.

Meanwhile Rias is literally in heat. Her hair is messy, her pupils is heart-shaped and her tongue is dangling out.

"Faster daddy~💖! Faster~💖! I want you to destroy my slutty body from your glorious dick~💖! I want to be showered by your sperm~💖! More~💖!"

"Don't have to tell me twice."

2 hours of non-stop lovemaking and a little bit of BDSM, he couldn't hold it much longer.

"Rias! I'm about to cum!" He said gritting his teeth.

"Do it~💖! Inside me~💖! I want your child inside my baby maker~💖!"

"Ughh! Ahhh~~💖!"

Her belly is bloated like 6 months pregnant. Once he slides out of her vagina, some of the cum shoot on her body.

Her body is twitching from pleasure and is indeed broken. She's okay. Just swimming with lust and cum. But she's gonna walk silly after this.

Next is Viser and boy it's so kinky and hot that I can't describe properly. Let's just say that Viser is double double broken since that 40 hours of rough sex and BDSM. And no I'm not exaggerating about the double.

Now Viser and Rias both laid in bed, still broken yet satisfied. If you look closely, Y/n did anal on both of them. He did notice a dildo inserted their pussy to prevent the cum leaking.

"Yikes. I'm definitely going easy from now on."

"Not from me~❤️." Grayfia said seductively. "I love rough sex and BDSM. After all, I'm your first~❤️. Now give me your love~❤️." And they did indeed. But before they do, Y/n cuff her hands making her feel aroused since she loves being submissive to her master.

First they did a cowgirl position which they kissed a lot, then the missionary which also contains lots of kisses, then doggy-style which the maid loved the most. Sometimes she puts on a leash and ask her lover to pull her. Then the leg lift which she felt the thrust inside her the most. The Y/n's favorite position, wall pinning while lifting. They did this cycle 100 times every time he came inside her while Grayfia has multiple due to the love and lust she's having. And no that's not a typo.

Rias had woke up from her slumber, she opened her eyes and saw Viser sleeping soundly. She then looks at her bloated belly and smiled. She then looks around and what she saw gave her a nosebleed.

Grayfia and Y/n are still having sex in a reverse cowgirl. Her body is showered entirely by cum, her belly is bloated 9 months pregnant, her elegant silver hair is messy, her neck is full of hickeys and bite marks, her pupils are heart-shaped and her tongue is dangling out. She also makes a double peace sign on a mirror to show what her truly is.

But what she gets a nosebleed about is Y/n. His physique body has changed. He now has purple dragon ears on his head and a dragon tail on his back, dragon purple wings on his back, his normal ears are pointy, two horns coming out of his head, his eyes pupils are slited vertically, has fangs on his teeth and purple scales on his chest, back and face.

"Take a good look, Grayfia." He said with a low demonic yet seductive voice. "What do you see in the mirror?"

"AHH~~💖! I SAW A SLUTTY GIRL WHO IS READY TO HAVE YOUR BABY WITH YOUR SEMEN, MASTER~~💖! AND THAT PERSON IS ME~~💖! I'M THE SLUTTY GIRL~~💖!"

"Good girl. Here's your reward." He then came inside her so much that both of them had lost count.

She then lays on her big belly as loads of cum shooting out of her vagina and ass(he also pull out the buttplug.) like a fountain.

Y/n then changes back to his normal form and looks at Rias.

"Wanna do it in the shower room?" They did.

You know what's funny? I did this lemon chapter after I watched some hentai films. Yeah, I have a messed up and dirty minded, am I?😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
20.2K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
77.1K 672 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
3.1K 115 2
What is luck exactly? Is it just some random possibility calculated from the universe when someone is born or is it like currency in which you can sp...