Fatgum x reader

By Underlustlover2004

A story of the reader who starts dating Fatgum, and their normal relationship with him. More

Y/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 4

8.6K 236 581
By Underlustlover2004

I pull out a attractive but casual outfit from both my dresser and my closet, then I set out on a chair to put on tomorrow.
But the more that I looked at it the more I didn't want to wear it.
Shaking my head I put up the outfit from before, then I choose something cute that I like wearing.

I was about to go and lay back in my bed, but I noticed that I still smell like smoke.

I walked into my rooms bathroom and turned on the shower, when I was sure it was hot I stripped off my clothes.

Stepping into the shower I became enveloped in the hot, spraying water.
I let the water run down my body for close to 5 minutes before I actually started to wash myself.
When I was fully clean I got out of the shower and turned off the faucet.
The room was chilly compared to the water but it was still enjoyable to me.

I left the bathroom and walked into my room, shivering slightly from the extreme change in temperature.
I quickly slipped on a pair of panties and a large black shirt

I was warm but not entirely covered.
I've covered the important parts so I covered enough.
Smiling, I got in my bed and wrapped myself up in my blankets.
I have my outfit for my date out, I am warm, and I am wearing clothes. What else did I need to do?
Suddenly my stomach let out a small growl.
Ah yes, hunger.

I pulled myself out of the bed and slowly made my way out of my room.
Walking into the kitchen I got inspired to make a small dinner for myself.
Something easy but good, what about...
Tamagoyaki?

Shrugging, I got out 2 eggs and a tiny bit of steak, then started making this easy meal.

Time Skip

Making the food took around 6 or 7 minutes, and that was because I had to cook the meat.

I dumped my dinner onto a plate then I walked back to my room so I could eat in comfort.
This meal isn't particularly sugary, so it won't be useful to my quirk, but I enjoy non-sugary food.
Who am I kidding? I love sugary sweet, savory, bitter, sour, and even salty flavors.

I'm a slut for food I guess.

Laying back down in my bed I take a bite of my dinner.
Savory, but... slightly sweet?
I added a tiny bit of milk, just a small amount, somehow that is enough to make a sweet undertone.
It's not bad though.

I finish my plate quickly, then force myself out of bed once again.

The sound of my feet against the floor are the only sounds in the house.

That means that my parents have gone off to work, they must have been called in for a later shift today.

I don't really care about being home alone as I wonder back into my room.
I jump back into my bed and decide that I'm not going to get out of this bed, unless I need to use the bathroom.

I snuggle deeper into the covers and feel myself being pulled into slumber, I softly smile as I get pulled into my dreams.

Time Skip

I wake up at 10:30 in the morning, and I look like I survived a hurricane.

Sighing, I grabbed a hair brush to try and tame my hair.
Luckily it untangled after a few minutes, I would have completely given up if it took longer than 15 minutes to brush.

After I got out the last knot I yeeted the hairbrush onto my bed and I looked for the outfit I chose yesterday.

I don't know how I didn't notice it sitting on my stool, but I ended up looking for it for around 10 minutes before I saw it.

I only barely held back a facepalm when I finally noticed it.

Wearing it in the mirror I noticed just how Kawaii I looked.
It was something cute that I loved wearing.

The outfit was my regular tennis shoes, grey shorts, and my favorite shirt.
I liked this shirt because it had lollipops, frosting, and sprinkle designs on it.

I left my bedroom with a skip in my step as I sped down the stairs.

"Y/n! What did I say about running in the house? And what did I say about running down the stairs?! It's dangerous!" My mom scolded me from the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm agile! I won't hurt myself, anyways, what's for breakfast?" I say while I walked into the kitchen.

"Pancakes and bacon, and I'm almost finished with it. Do you mind placing down the plates and silverware?" Mom asked while she flipped a pancake.

"No prob, Bob." I joked with a smile.

By the time I had placed the plates down, they were already filled. I hadn't even laid a single fork yet.

"Y/n, I thought you were a pro. You just got beat by your own mom, you must be such a slow pro." My mom taunted with a click of her tongue.

"You hurt me so! And I thought you loved me!"

"Y/n, darling, I would sell your soul for a single corn chip."

Holding my heart in false pain, I sat down at the table.
My plate having 4 fat pancakes on it but also 6 pieces of bacon.
I practically inhaled the food as my dad came into the room.

"Careful Y/n! Eat any faster and you'll choke." My dad said, causing me to choke.

Luckily, I coughed it out before anyone noticed. Or so I thought.

"This is why you can't get a boyfriend, you choke to easily." My mom said before she took a drink of her orange juice.

"Mom! I can so get a boyfriend! In fact I have a date today!" I yelled out before I could stop myself.

"My little girl actually has a date? I can't believe it! My baby girl is finally growing up.." My dad said while wiping away a tear.

"Ha ha.. I'm going to go and get myself ready." I said while leaving the table.

"Oh we're sorry Y/n! Who is he though?" My mom called out as I went up the stairs.

"You guys are just going to have to wait to find out!" I yelled back as I closed the door to my door room.

I still have close to 30 minutes until he gets here, that's enough time to chill my nerves before

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 27 10
This is a somewhat updated version of "BNHA Lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋". Instead of just smutty oneshots/stories, this will be a (maybe) small book of all types...
77.1K 1.7K 21
Todoroki x Male Reader ⚠️I don't own any photos that appear in this story⚠️ Inspired by JNinas19's Todoroki X Male Reader ⚠️⚠️May talk about Abuse, d...
87.1K 2.9K 19
K y'all this is probably gonna be angsty and I don't really have a plan for it but I'm trying to get back into writing so hopefully it works out- it'...
140K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...