Thug Love || Roddy Ricch

blickywrotethat tarafฤฑndan

18 year old, Naomi Smith was born and raised in the heartless street of Compton, California. She was raised a... Daha Fazla

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐•ป.๐•พ.๐•ฌ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
King Von๐Ÿ’”

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’

1.2K 74 58
blickywrotethat tarafฤฑndan

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

I wake up to my alarm blaring at me. I sit up in my bed as I wipe the sleepiness from my eyes. I check the time.

7:02 AM.

I get off my bed and go into my bathroom. I do my daily routine, hair, and makeup. I exit the bathroom and go into my closet. I put on a grey and white two piece set.

I examine myself in the mirror. "Yessss Queen shit bitchhh!" I finish up and grab my phone to check the time.

8:37 AM.

I head downstairs to see Hakeem already awake.

He looks up at me. "You ready to go?"

"Yea".

We walk outside and hop into his car. He pulls off going to the studio.

________________

Hakeem drops me off and I go inside the studio to clock in. I walk in and see Roddy in his office while his homeboys are in the front, on the couch, talking. I go to the back and clock in. I walk back up front and sit down at the front desk. I take out my phone and text tiff.

Tiff Tiff💕💯😍

Me: Hey Tiff Tiff. I'm at work wyd?

Tiff Tiff💕💯😍: Just now waking up, hows work going so far?

Me: Good. When I get off what u wanna do?

Tiff Tiff💕💯😍: Sleepover at yo place? Ion wanna go out tonight like that.

Me: Kk, Imma be there by 6:00.

" Aye ma, whats ya name?" One of Roddy's friends say pulling my attention from my phone.

I roll my eyes and say "Naomi." He walks up to the desk. " Naomi got a lil attitude." He says chuckling.

"I don't fuck with niggas. I be coolin" I reply.

"Oh fr? Well yo ass gone be seeing us in this bitch everyday so, u gone have to get used to us." He says shrugging with a smirk.  I laugh.

Roddy walks out of his office. "Dont mind them big head ass niggas, thats the homies Trey, Robbie, and Ken. He says pointing at them."

"Wassup." Robbie and Ken say.

"Heyyy." I reply.

Roddy walks back into his office while me and his homeboys chop it up for a while. 

_______________

"Ayy we finna go get some food. U want some?"

" Can you get me some pizza and Essentia water please." I say handing Trey a $20.

"Aight."

They leave shortly to go get the food leaving me and Roddy here. Alone. I get up and walk to his office. I knock on the door and wait for his answer. "Come in." I open the door and walk into his office. "Ya friends, left to get some food. I just came in here to tell u."

"Awl ok. Is that all?"

I scrunch up my face. "Yea, with ya lil rude ass."

"I'm not tho but, don't u got a job to do?" He says smirking at me.

I flip him off while walking out his office.

_________________

20 Minutes Later....

Trey, Robbie, and Ken return with the food and I was hungryyyy. As soon as he brought me my food, my hands were already digging in the box.

"Damn. You hungry?" Robbie says.

"Hell yea. Its almost 1:00 !"

They laugh. Roddy walks in, "Yall niggas aint get me shit?

"My ba-" Trey starts to say.

I blurt, "I got some pepperoni pizza right here, u want some?"

"Look who finally being nice." Trey mumbles.

"Shut up Trey." I laugh at him. Roddy walks over and grabs some pizza. "Preciate it."

"No problem rudeness."

"OOOOOOOO Yall cute." Ken say.

"Ken shut up. We just friends."

"Who said we were friends again?" Roddy asks.

I flip him off.

"Naw im jp." He says laughing.

We all sit there and talk for a while before Roddy goes back into his office and his homeboys leave.

its almost time for me to get off and I'm sitting at the front desk on my phone watching Netflix.

My phone rings from a notification.

Brother💕

Brother💕: Get Roddy to get u a ride home. Tiara want to talk.

Me: Ok.😐

I go into Roddy's office and say "Hakeem needs u to drop me off at home."

"Aight. Your ready to go na?"

"Yea."

He grabs his stuff and closes the studio. I follow him to his black Benz. (If we hop in a benz, is that ok?) I get in and he pulls off.

"You know where to go right?" I ask.

"Yea, I been to yo house before."

"Ik im just making sure cause I am NOT tryna get lost with you." I say laughing.

He looks at me. "What that mean?"

I laugh. "Im just playing, you aint that bad rudeness."

He sucks his teeth and chuckles.

_____________________

We pull up to the house. "Thanks you." I say. 

"You welcome." Roddy replies. I hop out his car and go inside the house. I shoot Tiff a message as I walk through the livingroom.

Tiff Tiff💕💯😍

Me: Im finna get in the shower, but u can go ahead and come.

Tiff Tiff💕💯😍: Kk

I take a shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I go to my closet for the 100th time today and put on a cute onesie.

I hear a knock at the door, downstairs. "Who is it?"

"It me Tiff, slow one."

I open up the door and give her a hug "hey Tiff Tiff. You look cuteeee."

"Thx boo." We go upstairs in my room and start chilling. While talking to Tiff my stomach growls. "Shit i'm hungry."

"Want to order some Uber eats." She asks.

"Yea. Lets get some seafood from Boiling Crab."

She orders the food and we sit and talk for a while some more. Then we hear the front door open and I hear two familiar voices.

"Nigga you ain't my daddy. The one I had died tf"

"Tiara im yo big brother im supposed to take care of you. yo ass ain't been home in months."

"STOP DOING THAT SHIT. Im 19, ion need u." She screams at him.

"Stay up here I needa go handle some family drama." I tell Tiff. 

"Kk."

 I walk downstairs and see them both in the living room. "Hey lil sis-" Tiara trys to say but Hakeem cuts her off. "Nah you don't need us, so you can fr get the fuck out. I dont even know what the point was even bringing yo dumb ass here in the first place.

"Mannnn,you always doing this shi-"

I drift away from there conversation, thinking. Ever since dad was shot and killed, she never comes back home. People would come pick her up and lil shit like that. Me and Hakeem would try to go find her because she would ignore our calls and we started to get worried sick about "where she was" and "was she ok?" Then one day, me and Hakeem just gave up.

The door slams knocking me right back into reality. I look up at Hakeem and ask "you ok?"

"Yea."

Tiff yells "Yall good down there?"

"Also, I got Tiff over."

"Its fine" he says calmly.

Tiff walks downstairs and gives Hakeem a hug. "You ok?" She asks him.

"Yea."

"Ok just had to make sure my lil boo was straig-"

"Excuse me but I refuse to be a third wheel. I say making them laugh.

KNOCK KNOCK

I open the door and see a uber eats delivery dude with our food. I pay him and grab our food.

 "Where my food at?" Hakeem scrunches his face up.

"In the kitchen, go make sum" I say.

He flips me off. I chuckle.

We head back into my room and we eat while watching On My Block.

______

Several "On My Block" episodes later.....

"I can't believe Ruby got shot. I say teary eyed. I look over at Tiff and her fat ass was sleep.

"Fr?"  I mumble.

I roll over on my side and get on Twitter.

My phone rings from a notification.

Roddy👀

Roddy👀: You up?

_____________________

𝙊𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙥😶

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3?

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔? 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔? 𝑻𝒉𝒙 4 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!

𝑴𝑼𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯💋

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

145K 11.1K 12
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
140K 6.2K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
649K 57.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
17.2K 1.6K 25
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...