Fate/Liber Novus

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Peach Boy
The Blooded Blossom

The Wild and Crazy of the Heike

696 11 0
By AriesStar337

Class: Saber.
True Name: Taira no Kagekiyo.
Other Names: Kazusa no Shichiro, Akushichibyoe Kagekiyo no Kazusa.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 173cm.
Weight: 56kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: The Tale of the Heike.
Hidden Attributes: Human.

Personality: He is totally unreasonable, he usually keeps laughing madly without a care in the world while jumping around and his actions can be considered weird and random... in short, he has no common sense which may be said that he doesn't thinks on his actions and jumps right at the center of attention. But there are times when he is serious... though such times are rare.

Likes: "KAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Dislikes: "Namu...!!"

Appearance:

(His hair is red while his eyes are purple)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

(He has this face painting in his third and final Ascension)

History: He was a samurai of the Taira clan who took part in the Genpei War of Japan, against the Minamoto clan.

The son by birth of Fujiwara no Tadakiyo. His original name was Fujiwara no Kagekiyo, but he was adopted by the Taira and served them loyally the rest of his life. In 1156, he played a role in confirming Emperor Go-Shirakawa on the throne, and later, during the Genpei War, sought unsuccessfully to have the head of the Minamoto clan, Minamoto no Yoritomo, assassinated.

Kagekiyo is perhaps most famous for his appearance in the eleventh chapter of The Tale of the Heike during the Battle of Yashima, in the section called "The Dropped Bow". He grasps the neckguard of the Minamoto's warrior, Mionoya no Jūro, in order to prevent his escape, Mionoya does escape Kagekiyo's grasp, hiding from battle behind a friendly mount. Then, Kagekiyo, leaning on his spear, exclaims "You must have heard of me long ago. See me now with your own eyes! I am the man known to the young city toughs as Akushichibyoe Kagekiyo no Kazusa!" Kagekiyo then retires from battle.

He was captured at the Battle of Dan-no-Ura in 1185. In 1196, Kagekiyo then allowed himself to starve to death at the new capital of Kamakura.

Fujiwara no Shichiro, that was his name before becoming Taira no Kagekiyo. He used to be a kind, earnest, and brave young man before he was adopted by the Heike. But once he became Taira no Kagekiyo, that personality was no more, he became an instrument to destroy the Genji at any cost possible. He was the last 'Taira no Kagekiyo' know in historical facts, his end varies from sources to others, but they had the same meaning "The Heike were destroyed, thus Taira no Kagekiyo is no longer needed." As such Shichiro performed a long chant of Buddhist sutras in order to completely exorcise and eliminate 'Kagekiyo' from his body. He did managed to destroy 'Kagekiyo' but in the process, his mind was broken, by the time of his elimination, Kagekiyo formed a large part of the personality of Shichiro, therefore his mind, his common sense and logic, were completely broken. Resulting in the summoned Saber Kagekiyo's current personality.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: True-Neutral.
Strength: C.
Endurance: A.
Agility: A++.
Mana: B.
Luck: B.
Noble Phantasm: B.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: C.

Riding: B.

Personal Skills~

Mental Pollution: A+: He is unreasonable... simple communication may become difficult. But for that he is immune to brainwash spells and charms.

Reduced Earth: A++: During his final moments, he practiced this ability to the very peak. To a point where it is an Sage Art, but due to his... mentality, he can do something like an simple teleportation which leaves no shadows and also creates after images of himself.

Extreme Limbs of Agility: A: An skill which affects his agility parameter. To be able to move to an inhuman agility which takes a entire lifetime to master. Game Effects: Grants self Evasion for 5 turns.

Noble Phantasm~

(It is accompanied by a flag which is red with the Taira emblem)

Yoshimitsu~The Mechanic Sword: Anti-Unit: B: An versatile sword which was created for Kagekiyo to use in battle. It can change it's shape regardless of it's appearance, from a sword to an spear, making Kagekiyo being able to act as both an Saber and Lancer. This blade has also many other functions which... makes him being able to fly like an helicopter. By channeling some of his Ki into this sword, Kagekiyo can break through conventional defenses. The real name of this Noble Phantasm is "All Thing Must Pass-To Flourish is to Pass" the concept of 'killing the Genji' is still engraved in such a sword but it also applies for everything else, in other words... it is an Anti-Karma type Noble Phantasm which renders all which is eternal useless. Quick NP.

Azamaru~Crimson Moon of Death: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword: B: The beloved sword of Kagekiyo. Originally a tachi that was passed down through the Taira clan. Originally it could take the form of twin blades, but Saber Kagekiyo has adapted it into a demonic technique that takes the form of a powerful burst of aura that envolves the primary Noble Phantasm, Yoshimitsu, in the same manner the Avenger Kagekiyo uses it. The reason for this is because Kagekiyo(Saber) claims(in a confusing manner) that Yoshimitsu is more versatile than the sword Azamaru, yet Azamaru had more power, therefore... let's just say that both Azamaru and Yoshimitsu had been combined. It's effects are useful when dealing with enemies of mystic origin.

Summoning: "YAAAAHHH!! It is I!! Kagekiyo!!"

My Room comments: 1: "YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Kill and destroy enemies!!!"

2: "Master!!?? Hmmm... Weird... NOT DIFFERENT!!"

3: "I obey... Hmm.... Destroy who?"

After completing Lostbelt 5.5: "Uuuhh... SORRY, SORRY!!! Our resentment has bothered you!!! Gomensorries!!! SEPPUKU!!!(He stabs himself with his kodachi) I... I... I'M FINE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Davy Jones: "Kanji zai bo sa gyo jin han-nya hara mi taji.(Note: Kagekiyo knows of the connection of Davy with Bodhidharma)

Tomoe-Gozen: "Naaaaamuuuu...(With malice).

Ushiwakamaru: "Chaaaaa.... Grrr...! Hmm...? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Kiso-Minamoto no Yoshinaka: "Spear... Bow... or Sword?? Hm? I am no one to say? AH!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!"

Sei Shonagon: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny girl is Sei-chi!!"

Taira no Tomomori: "T-TOMOMORI-SAMA!!! Nice!! Great!!"

Okita Souji/Okita Alter: "Boohoo! Poor little things can't do what I can!!"

Sakata Kintoki(Berserker/Rider): "Gold... golden... sparkly, brilliant... Cool~"

Taira no Chiyo: Out of nowhere... he starts sobbing incontrolably while smashing his head against the floor.

Kagekiyo(Avenger): "PFT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Shadow? Me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM!! KAGEKIYO!! You're a mere resentment of the Taira. Do not think highly of yourself."

Event: "Scary!! Event!! Zombies or Aliens!! Which one!!??"

Birthday: "Happy birthday to you~!!"

Holy Grail: "To save my clan... OR STEALING ANY TREASURE!!!!"

Bond Lines: 1: "Hooo~ Hahahaha..."

2: "Tch tch tch tch! Me bad? EVERYONE BAD!! KAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

3: "Hmmm... Evil, or not evil. Kill, or not to kill... JUST KIDDING MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

4: "Hmm... Master... such a weird thing to have. You are... you are probably the closest to a true king, yet why do you just comfort yourself as a mere Master? Pft... PFT!! KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JUST KIDDING!!!"

5: "Tayata Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanze Radza Samudgate Soha... To the end... I'll be your sword, your men. This is my vow. NOW HEAR MY NAME, YOU MUST HAVE HEARD MY NAME! I AM! the man known to the young city toughs as Akushichibyoe Kagekiyo no Kazusa!!"

Noble Phantasm damage: "AY AY AY AY!!"

Regular damage: "Uf... ouch!"

Defeat: 1: "T-That was cool..."

2: "Hahaha... my end... is here..."

Victory: 1: "Hahahahaha!!! Namu...!"

2: "Heaven's net cast wide, though it's coarse, nothing slips through!"

3: "To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage!"

Noble Phantasm: "HAHAHAHA!!!(He begins to spin wildly and then disappears) Dancing through, is the Bad Man of Kazusa. BEHOLD!!(He suddenly appears above the enemy and) YOSHIMITSU!!(Saber crashes his sword against the enemy so hard that the ground bellow cracks).

Voice: Tasuku Hatanaka.
Other qualifying classes: Lancer, Assassin, Avenger.

Well, I read that Yoshimitsu(Soul Calibur/Tekken) was based on Taira no Kagekiyo, so why not using Yoshimitsu as a base for this Kagekiyo?

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 5
This is basically a Fate stay night fan fiction. This story is about a Paradoxical servant that joins the modern age grail war. It's like the fate st...
268 0 48
This is mostly for my own hashing out of the story before I write an actual fanfiction. You can ignore it if you like or read to learn all the detai...
71.8K 4.4K 171
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice
2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...