KHR : The Rainbow Seal

By chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.

2K 67 1
By chinfernluvzzz

Hello readers! Thanks for your relentless support to this story!! This part is kinda the same as the one in manga. The part where Tsuna and Mukuro fight. Just that it is with a little different of Yukiko inside but feel free to skip if you have read the manga already. Stay forward to the next chapter.

Tsuna POV

Everyone gathered outside my house. I couldn't help to feel nervous and afraid. I am trying not to shake inside. Dont be a wimp, Tsuna! Your friends trust in you. Taking a deep breath, I look at Ryohei senpai, Yamamoto, Gokudera and Blanchi, who is wearing a glasses, and said, " Mina san, are we ready? If we are then let's go"

Ryohei senpai cheers while the rest chat along the way. I couldn't help but to feel jittery inside. At least Ipin and Lambo are not here with us. At the beginning when they somehow know that we are going, they insisted to come. It took me like hours to finally convince them not to come but protect okka san and Fuuta. As I am thinking these thoughts, Gokudera said to me " Judaime, we have reached and I am not going fail as your right hand man this time." with that said, he ran. I couldn't stop him in time. But he is stopped by a few students wearing Kusunata uniform. Their school is not very far from Namimori high but why are they after us.

" Among you, who is the Vongola tenth?" asked a old man with two yellow birds on his shoulder. Gokudera pointed and shouted to him that I am the tenth of Vongola. He let out a mocking laugh when he see me.

" That short little brat is Vongola the tenth?!"

" You old man!!! I am going to finish you off!" Gokudera shouted and before he could run over, Yamamoto caught him. They introduced themselves to us and said that they can just settle us here without Mukuro sama doing anything. So the mastermind is really Rokudo Mukuro?!? I have hard time swallowing when I heard them calling Mukuro sama.

Soon, we begin to fight. Blanchi is against a red hair girl called W. And the rest just battle along with the remaining enemies. I really wanted to help but my body cannot move.

" Stay still. Your subordinates seem to be able to handle" Reborn said while sitting on my shoulder. Before I can argue with him that these are my friends, not subordinates, he continued " I know you want to do something Tsuna but Leon is sick and he cant transform into a gun so I cant shoot you with the dying will bullet."

Reborn is right. When Leon being in such a bad state, he can't do anything like me. All I can do is to pray for their safety and also we are able to save Hibari san out. I am worrying for their safety and observing how my friends attack. Yamamoto and Gokudera finish off their opponents first. They are indeed very strong.

Gokudera shouted to the remaining people that are fighting, " Mina, we go in first to save Hibari and beat the crap out of that Mukuro guy!!"

Ryohei and Blanchi replied. " Fight to the EXTREME!!" " Hayato! I know that you can do it!" these people really thought of this as a game?!?

We enter into the building but there are no sight of people. All of a sudden, Yamamoto grabs me and slam me to a door. " Careful Tsuna!!"

I finally realize what happen. There is this blond guy that is able to transform into any animal when he puts on the teeth of the animal.

" We meet again. Good reflexes huh?!! I almost can kill the Vongola already if you push him off." when the guy is finish, there is another one appear.

" Ken, dont waste your time. Just finish them off and we can go for a break." said a glasses wearing guy playing with his yoyo. He is the one that attack Gokudera!!

" Chikusa, you really have no patient. We can just take our time. And isnt this white hair boy target number 2? The one that you suppose to dispose? You are slacking away!!" Ken mocks. He receives a kick from Chikusa.

" I dont care about you guys. I just want to defeat you! The dark yoyo guy and that Mukuro so Judaime dont have to worry!" with that said, they all begin. But this time round, Yamamoto and Gokudera would not be able to finish them off as quick and easy as those two they fought outside eariler ago.

Yukiko POV

I woke up feeling that the rainbow seal giving out heat. Closing my eyes and grabbing the seal, I can see a little blur visions of Sawada san and the rest are fighting in the abandoned building. So what I saw a few months back then is actually coming to pass now? Observing further, I saw a blue hair man laughing. And the amazing thing is that it seem that he is staring right at me.

" Kufufufu...who are you? A spirit?" he asks. Wait!! He is able to see me? But that time the rest won't be able to see me at all!! Who is he?!Yukiko, stay calm! Relax.. Taking a deep breath, I answered. " I am not a spirit. You have a strong mist aura around you. What is your name?"

He laughed even harder when I asked that. Did I say something wrong?

" You ask me what's my name? I thought the world should know who I am since I am a wanted one. To think that there's actually one that doesn't know. I am Rokudo Mukuro. And how did you know that I am a mist user?"

I really dont know how to answer that. I mean..I just got a strong feeling that he is a mist user that's all. Maybe I should check on him later after this.

" Erm..I just feel it. And there's other users in this place as well. You are in a midst of a battle and you are going to lose." I said to him as a matter of factly. He laughed and shook his head.

"Kufufufu. You have see my power yet. I will not lose to anyone at all. Not to you." with that said he launch his attacks on me. But the thing is that he cant attack me at all..because my body is not there physically. He uses various of attacks on me but to no avail. Feeling the mist energy is rising within me, I stared at him in the eye and hoping that my mist energy can freeze him for a little while. At least enough for me to talk.

There is really ice forming around his body.

" You! " He exclaimed.

"Unlike normal mist users, they can only use mist as to create illusion but if with enough training and power, it is up to the mist user to create illusion that is so real that it can instantly come to live" I say while observing him. My rainbow seal is heating and I can feel something shaking me. Before my time is up, he said, " Kufufufu. You are strong. What's your name? Join me and conquer the world together."

" Thanks but no thanks. No point in taking what is not mine. My name is Yukiko Tomaru and I will try to come back to you for a while after the battle is over." with that said, my time is up.

When I open my eyes again, Coco is licking my face. " Okay okay, enough..I am back already." he stops after I have say that. And that's when I heard a knock on my door.

" Yuki chan, are you awake?" I try to arrange myself before opening the door to greet Dino san. Today is the day that I am going to fight Dino san and I am looking forward to.

Tsuna POV

The battle is getting more and more intense. I have thousands after thousands of butterflies in my stomach. Seeing my friends got cut or bite, I am getting more and more worried. And where is Hibari san? When we enter we cannot even see him at all. Just when I am lost in my thought, Gokudera throws a dynamite at Chikusa who is standing in front of a door.

BOOM.

The whole place is fill with smoke. Suddenly there is a sound.

" Namimori~"

Gokudera comes to my side, " Judaime! Are you alright?!" he pause a while when he also hear that sound. " The only one that is love our school so much could only be him."

" Hibari..hibari." the yellow bird singing as it is flying out. What! Isnt that bird belong to the old man outside? Now Hibari got one and he tame it? When the smoke is gone, I see a injured Hibari san siting down.

" White hair herbivore. You are being too noisy. I will bite you to death in school. But thanks for this little bomb you give. And I personally will bite the yoyo herbivore to death. You go do what you want to do." with that he stands up.

" You!!" I quickly grab him and try to pull Gokudera away. If Hibari san is angry with us at such timing, this fight will have no end. Gokudera and Hibari san exchange place and Gokudera said to me, " Judaime! We can go in to kick that Mukuro's ass!!" nodding, we run together to find Rokudo Mukuro.

Mukuro POV

What was that eariler on? This is the first time I encounter something like that. When she appears, I can totally see nothing at all but there is a change in atmosphere. So I just go along the line and play. To think that there is really someone here. But she is really strong and interesting. I feel where she is somehow by mist and to think that she is able to freeze me using her mist. Yukiko Tomaru. Isnt the name Tomaru sounds familiar? The cursed one, Bachina Tomaru? Is the one eariler on related to her? I am going to find out after finishing off Vongola the tenth.

Tsuna POV

We finally enter a room with a man figure siting on a chair, back facing us. "Kufufufu..you have finally come. Vongola the tenth." he said as he turned over.

" You are that darn Rokudo Mukuro that is after Judaime's life!!" Gokudera shouted. He stands up and laughed. Gokudera attacks him first. They begin to fight and he is stronger than Gokudera.

They are still fighting now. But I can sense that Gokudera is at his limit. Happen when they are still fighting, Blanchi comes in. And thats when Gokudera got slab by Mukuro.

" Gokudera!!" I shouted.

" Hayato!!" Blanchi screamed.

" I wont forgive you for what you done!" with that, she prepared her poison cooking and attacks him.

BOOM!!

I cannot see anything until the smoke clear. I saw the four of them laying on the ground. Hibari san, Yamamoto, the yoyo guy and the blond. Yamamoto and the rest of them seem to be unconscious, except for Hibari san. When I am distracted by them, Blanchi got slab by Mukuro as well. She landed with a thud causing me to turn and witness this. Hibari san moved within sounds to attack Mukuro but he got away just in time.

" Kufufufu. You are still alive. You look so tough but what amazes me is that you have such cute weakness." suddenly, the whole place is filled with sakura. Oh no!!! Hibari san got sakura-bore disease!!! Sakura makes him weak and he cannot move because of it. So this is how Hibari san got so many injuries.

" Illusions." Reborn says on my shoulder. When I turn around to ask him, I notice that Leon is behaving even worse than before. He then told me that Leon is like that when something important is goona happen. Something important like what?

All of the sudden, Gokudera stands up and walk towards me. " Tsuna..."

" Gokudera!! You are alright!" I catch him before he fails. And suddenly, Reborn kicks him on his head

. " Reborn!!! What are you doing!!" I shouted at Reborn. "

He is not Gokudera. Look." Reborn says. When I take a proper look at Gokudera, I realize something. Usually, Gokudera always call me Judaime instead of my name. And just now, he just call my name. And the way he smiled gives me creeps.

" Kufufufu.What are you talking about, Tsuna? I am your friend." now I can even confirm that he is not Gokudera. At that moment, Blanchi stands up as well. She is walking to the weird Gokudera.

" Blanchi!! No, he is not Gokudera!" I shouted at Blanchi. But strangely, when she faces me, she has the same eyes as Gokudera.

" Tsuna..we are your friends..you know." no..this feeling is wrong. They are not the Gokudera and Blanchi that I know. And they gives off the same eyes and creepiness I feel from...Mukuro. Could they be?!

Reborn POV

The moment when Gokudera calls Tsuna by name, there is something off. And when he comes closer, I saw him holding Mukuro's weapon. And Gokudera and Blanchi seem to be possessed by him.

" Mukuro, where do you get the possession bullet? They are already being banned a long time ago." Blanchi possessed answers.

" Good observation. But there is nothing that I wanted that I can obtain. Now that you know that I, Rokudo Mukuro, has possess your friends. What are you going to do?" with that said, Gokudera and Blanchi fall. Hibari stands up.

" This guy seriously. This body is way beyond damages and he still can move about using it. I'm impressed." Suddenly, everyone stands up, including Ken and Chikusa.

" I am going to take over your body now." they all say in unison. Tsuna stared at them confused, " These two are your friends" pointing at Ken and Chikusa " they are so badly injured!! How can you use them?!" he shouted.

" We are not friends but partners. The moment they got slab by me, their bodies belong to me. So in short, they are mine. And dont you worry, you will join them in a short while." Ken possessed said. Tsuna grows quiet. I saw his fists tighten.

" I won't let you have your way. I wont let you harm any of ny friends and I am going to defeat you, Rokudo Mukuro." I smiled, well said Tsuna I thought. Suddenly, Leon jumps off from my shoulders and looks like about to vomit out something.

"Reborn, what happens to Leon?" Tsuna asks. I explains to him that Leon always behave strangely whenever my students are about evolve. When Dino evolve, Leon vomit out Enzo and his current strips.

And now I am curious to see what Leon has prepared for Tsuna.

Tsuna POV

After hearing what Reborn has explained, I couldn't believe that Enzo is actually Leon' s baby?!?! And if Leon gives something like Enzo to Dino san, then I think I might be able to get something like that as well.

"Kufufufu..you guys think I will let you have your way?" Just when Leon is about to vomit out, Mukuro attacks Leon.

"NO!!!" I shouted. All hopes are lost. I cannot defeat him anymore. " Dame Tsuna!! Catch this!" I heard Reborn's voice and catches something that he throws in my direction. What?!!! A woolen mittens?!? Nothing like Enzo or strips?! What am I suppose to do with this?!

" Kufufufu...I.thought it will give something useful. But this..are you goona bake, Vongola the tenth?" Gokudera possessed said.

I turned around to look for Reborn and see that Leon is back to normal. But what is the meaning of this?!!

" Tsuna, wear the gloves." I did as what Reborn has said. And when I put my hands in, I find a bullet inside. Yes!! Dying will bullet!! But this sures looks different.

" Give to me now." Reborn commands. I pass it to him and he shoots me. My heast hurts. It is even worse than those time when he hit with the dying will bullet. I hear voices. And they are all scolding me. Everyone. People at school. Okka san. Yamamoto, Gokudera and all. Wait, now even Kyoko chan also. But there is this really loud and clear.

" I told you to train hard didnt I? And I even wish you good luck? But what are you doing now? Look around at the people that are all laying down. You say you want to protect them right? Then do it!" Yukiro san punched me on my shoulders. I look up to Reborn, he says with a smile

" I can save my rebukes for you after this." He explains that this is a rebuke bullet. It is different from dying will bullet with its special hidden power.

I can feel a flame on my head. " Kufufufu, interesting..you have a much more calm aura and expression on your face now. But sadly to say that you are still no match for my skill at all." Gokudera possessed said. Ken attacks me with full force and I caught his weapon with my hand in time. I realize that my woolen mittens have transform into a metal glove with a mark X in the middle.

" I know that you are strong. But even I have to die, I will die defeating you!" I said. Chikusa throws some of his yoyo at me. And while I am trying to dodge them, Ken try to attacks my back. I instinctly grab him by hair and slam him down with mere force. Chikusa again throws some yoyo at me but I can feel his presence behind me so I turned around and punch him in his face.

" Wow! He can even about to see past my illusion now. Great improvement compare to eariler on." Blanchi possessed said. " I wonder will you be able to hit your friends?" Gokudera possessed comments.

" There is a good side effect of this bullet. It awakens the dormant blood of Vongola in him. And also awaken his hidden willpower that is able to set off all his body's limiters. To be it words, all senses in Tsuna's body are awaken at the full power. This is call higher institutions." Reborn explains with a smirk on his face.

" You got everyone covered. Now can you hit your friends?! Can you do it Vongola tenth?" Gokudera possessed said. He comes at me fast and I am dodging him as well. The strange thing is that I seem to know where he is goona hit be. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see the injured Yamamoto is trying to move Hibari up. I quickly punch Gokudera in his stomach and hit him on his head causing him to be fully unconscious. Placing him beside Hibari and look at Yamamoto.

" Take care of them while I finish off him." Yamamoto nodded. While I am turning back, Blanchi attacks me with her poison cooking but I managed to aim her neck and cause her to be unconscious as well. " Well done Tsuna. The last but not least." I look around for him.

" Show yourself, Rokudo Mukuro. You cant hide forever. " I said to the surrounding. And suddenly I feel someone at my back so I dodge away fast enough before he can slab me with his weapon. We fight for what it is about 15 minutes when Mukuro stops.

" I think it is time for you to witness my real power at last." he shows the red eye and the number of his eyes changes to 5.

" 5 is the number of human. Most dangerous and evil humans." and he attacks. He goes even faster but I am not goona lose. I manage to punch him in his face with all the force I have. He landed to the ground and said, " To think that what Yukiko Tomaru says is true. You win..now you can kill me." he says with a smile. I told that I wont kill him. All I want is to defeat him..not kill him.

Did he just mention someone? What Tomaru? He collapses and go unconscious and I look at Reborn and he said " Vongola best medical team is on its way already." I smile and then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8K 49
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
203K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
7.3K 330 76
Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making them more powerful and clear the path for t...