Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire

12.5K 377 198
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire

Elysian had been avoiding Moody (Or Barty) like the Plague ever since the reveal that she knew who he was. She was constantly kicking herself for giving away such an important advantage so quickly after discovering it. Ever since then, she had been attempting to find a way to excuse herself from his lessons without drawing attention to herself, but so far had been incapable of finding one and even Hogwarts herself had no way to help her. Of course, Elysian knew that she was on the side of the Dark Lord but she had no idea if Barty knew that, or if Barty was still a loyal supporter of Voldemort; especially as he turned up at Hogwarts as Moody and seemed to be protecting her brother – that and his hatred for other Death Eaters and their ilk.

Her next lesson with the imposter was fast approaching and everyone could tell that she was on edge. Daphne, being her usual empathetic self, had asked her what was wrong but had received nothing more than a quick 'I'm fine' before Elysian once again went back to communicating with Hogwarts.

The castle, surprisingly, revealed a lot of information about the headmaster that was useful to the young Slytherin. Apparently, Dumbledore had a variety of 'Dark' objects hidden within the tower behind his office, as well as monitoring equipment for both Harry and herself, though once Sirius had claimed her under the protection of House Black the monitors had been destroyed. He was also constantly speaking to his 'Order' about Voldemort and the eventual return, as well as creating plans to BRING HIM BACK. It appeared that Dumbledore was no longer content with how much power he had lost since the first war and his appointment as Headmaster and was planning to regain control... by any means necessary. That meant Elysian had to be extra careful when dealing with him. After all, it was she who defeated Voldemort and therefore it was her alone who could resurrect him... or at least that was what Hogwarts had told her.

During one afternoon, Elysian had snuck down to the Chamber and had recovered the Basilisk egg she had once been forced to abandon. Its shell was harder than diamond and glowed when her hand touched it, making it difficult to return to her dorm without detection but with a little help from Hogwarts, she hadn't been spotted. The egg couldn't hatch, though, not yet anyway and probably wouldn't be able to for quite a while due to it needing constant contact with its master. Elysian placed the egg securely in her trunk and Kreature made sure to take her trunk away for safety.

~EP~

The Lesson Elysian had been dreading had arrived and she was seriously debating fainting in order to get out of it but that would attract the attention of Dumbledore and she'd rather not do that at all. Blaise remained by her side and made sure they had constant physical contact – it was mostly to make him better because he believed he was making her feel better and Elysian didn't have the heart to correct him.

To the surprise of every Slytherin fourth-year, Professor Imposter announced that he would be placing the Imperius curse on each of them in turn, to demonstrate its power and to see whether they could resist the effects.

Professor Imposter called each student out, using the register. It was rather hilarious watching different students perform acts that they would never do in their normal state. Daphne ended up singing 'I'm a little teapot' while hopping on one leg, Crabbe did his own imitation of a crab, Goyle spoke fluent German (no one even knew he knew German) and Draco acted like a ferret – seems Professor Imposter hadn't let go of the ferret thing yet.

"Potter!" hissed Professor Imposter, his magical eye twisting to face Elysian, "you're next."

Elysian stood up, her head held high and shoulders squared. Everyone waited with anticipation as Professor Imposter raised his wand and the tell-tale sparks shot out. For a moment nothing happened and then Elysian felt a small amount of pressure on her mental shields. There was a knock – more like a kick – at her inner door but the door remained firmly closed and Elysian just stood there smirking and staring at her green nails. Other students were in awe as Professor Imposter started to get more and more agitated with every new attempt to force her to do something until eventually, he gave up.

His mangled features shifted into a smile and he clapped, his magical eye scanning her up and down.

"See here, everyone!" he cried, "even at my strongest I couldn't control her. Miss Potter, here, is truly immune to Imperius curse and I hope you were all watching how she did it. Now let's continue!"

Soon everyone had been put through the curse and Blaise was the only other person capable of throwing off the spell, after about ten minutes. Professor Imposter ushered everyone out of the class, making sure to call Elysian back so that she couldn't truly escape the confrontation to come.

"Ely?" Blaise said, his concern clear.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you in the common room," said Elysian ushering him away.

Turning around, Elysian sat back down at her desk, her wand prepared under the desk in case of attack. Professor Imposter waited until everyone was gone and warded the classroom just as his face began to bubble and shift.

Once it was done, Elysian was shocked to find that IT WAS THE MAN FROM THE WORLD CUP! The man she had run into when she was running away.

Barty quickly left to the back of the classroom before returning with a letter clutched in his grip. He handed it to her, his tongue moving sporadically to his lip and back, and watched as she opened it. Immediately, Elysian recognised the seal and she quickly broke it, revealing a letter within. The handwriting was very different from the previous one but that didn't matter as it was still legible.

My Darling Elysian,

I understand that Barty may have frightened you when he first revealed himself (So Barty must have told him that he revealed himself, not that Elysian called him out) though know that he is working on my orders. I am attempting to return to my body but to do so, I'm afraid I will require yourself to help me through this will not happen until the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament.

Barty has been instructed to find a way to enter Harry Potter into the tournament so that we may continue the narrative that he is the one who defeated me. Know that this is my way of protecting you as we are both aware that should Dumbledore become aware of this twist, he will attempt to indoctrinate you into his Order.

Barty has also been instructed to protect you as I believe that the Head of Durmstrang is Igor Karkaroff, a former Death Eater and traitor to our cause. If he thinks that you are in any way connected to me or the Death Eater movement he will attempt you have you captured and I cannot allow that.

I would like to hear from you once more, my darling, any letters you wish to send give to Barty and he shall take them to my location.

Yours

Tom.

Barty waited patiently until she was done before incinerating the letter and motioning that she could leave. They didn't speak to each other, even though she could tell he wanted to know how she knew him, as Elysian quickly left the room and returned to the common room where Blaise was waiting.

"Are you okay?" asked Blaise when he saw her again.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

~EP~

All of the students of Hogwarts were waiting outside of the castle for the Schools. It was almost six and the air was cold and harsh, not that the Slytherins noticed since the older years had already cast warming charms on themselves.

Almost everyone was speculating how the students from the other schools would arrive. Some believed by train, others by carriage and some believed by brooms. Elysian, Draco and Blaise were stood close enough to the Gryffindors so that she could hear them perfectly.

"A portkey?" Ronald suggested, "Or they could Apparate – maybe you're allowed to do it under seventeen wherever they come from?"

Elysian listened as Hermione lectured them, her head leaning on Blaise's shoulder. Her eyes were slowly closing when a sixth-year yelled: "THERE!"

Something large, much larger than a broomstick – or, indeed, a hundred broomsticks – was hurtling across the deep blue sky towards the castle, growing larger all the time.

"It's a dragon!" shrieked a first-year.

"Don't be stupid ... it's a flying house!" said another boy.

His guess appeared to be the closest as a gigantic black shape skimmed over the treetops of the Forbidden Forest, and the lights shining from the castle windows hit it, they saw a gigantic, powder-blue, horse-drawn carriage, the side of a house. Soaring towards them, pulled through the air by a dozen winged horses, all palominos, and each the size of an elephant.

The front three rows of students drew backwards as the carriage hurtled lower, coming into land at a tremendous speed. Then, with a powerful crash, the horses' hooves hit the ground. A second later, the carriage landed too, bouncing upon its vast wheels, while the golden horses tossed their enormous heads and rolled large, fiery-red eyes.

Elysian could see what was happening from her position, behind Crabbe, Goyle and a few Gryffindors, so she simply rested her head on Blaise's shoulder and waited for something exciting to happen. Dumbledore began clapping and an annoying French voice could be heard but Elysian paid no mind ... until she felt the presence of another Veela at Hogwarts.

Shock filled her body as she realised, she could actually feel another Veela! Being only one quarter – or less – Veela, Elysian hadn't thought she'd be gifted with the same abilities as normal Veela ... this was interesting.

"The lake!" yelled Lee Jordan, breaking Elysian from her trance. "Look at the lake."

From their position at the top of the lawns overlooking the grounds, they had a clear view of the smooth black surface of the water – except that the surface was suddenly not smooth at all. Some disturbance was taking place deep in the centre; great bubbles were forming on the surface, waves were now washing over the muddy banks – and then, out in the very middle of the lake, a whirlpool appeared, as if a giant plig had just been pulled out of the lake's floor ...

What seemed to be a long, black pole began to rise slowly out of the heart of the whirlpool ... and then Elysian saw the rigging ...

"It's a mast!" cried Harry.

Slowly, magnificently, the ship rose out of the water, gleaming in the moonlight. It had a strangely skeletal look about it, as though it was a resurrected wreck, and the dim, misty lights shimmering at its porthole looked like ghostly eyes.

People began disembarking and Elysian wasn't at all shocked to see Viktor Krum among them. The two made eye contact and Viktor sent her a wink as he was ushered inside by his Headmaster.

Everyone was whispering about Viktor Krum being at the school as they were lead inside and returned to their normal tables. The Beauxbaton students were pulling their clothes further around them and Elysian's eyes were quick to sweep over the girls until they fell on a girl with a shimmering pink aura – the Veela she had sensed outside. Elysian settled down in her seat and watched as Harry and Ronald tried to get the attention of Viktor.

Viktor, however, had already made up his mind and staggered towards Blaise and Elysian, setting down between them with a smile. Blaise wasn't even upset that he had been split from his girlfriend and was instead happy to talk Quidditch and spells with Viktor – Draco and the others chipping in and talking to the others.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and – most particularly – guests," said Dumbledore. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

"The tournament will officially open at the end of the feast," said Dumbledore. "I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!"

The Great Hall was louder than normal and much more crowded. Elysian was absentmindedly chatting with Viktor and Blaise while also keeping an eye on Harry and the Veela girl she had sensed. It seemed that she wasn't the only one keeping an eye on someone as the Veela was looking at her too. It was as if they were having a conversation entirely with their eyes.

"Hogwarts?"

"Yes, Lady Slytherin?"

"She is a Veela, correct?"

"Indeed, Fleur Delacour, I believe her name is."

Emerald eyes then moved, focusing on Ginny and Astoria. Elysian glared as she spotted Ginny pour something into Astoria's cup and she was about to say something when Dumbledore spoke.

"The moment has come," said Dumbledore. "The Triwizard Tournament is about to start. I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket just to clarify the procedure which we will be following this year."

"Iz it alvays like this?" asked Viktor softly.

"Most defiantly," said Elysian, "Dumbledore has... a certain flair for the dramatic."

"The casket, then, if you please, Mr Filch."

Filch, who had been lurking unnoticed in a far corner of the hall, now approached Dumbledore, carrying a great wooden chest, encrusted with jewels. It looked extremely old. A murmur of excited interest rose from the watching students.

"The instructions for the tasks the champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr Crouch and Mr Bagman."

When the Cup was revealed, Elysian couldn't take her eyes off it, even when everyone else was yelling about the age line and how it was unfair that they wouldn't be able to compete. Viktor wished her a goodbye as he left and soon the Slytherins were ushered out.

"I'll be back in the common room in a second," said Elysian, "I need to speak to Professor Snape."

~EP~

Knocking on her head of house's door, Elysian waited a few seconds and was relieved to see him open it. He didn't even ask and simply allowed her inside, pulling up a chair for her and settling down to write his lesson plan.

"Ginny Weasley is dosing Astoria with something," said Elysian.

Snape dropped his quill.

"Pardon."

"During the feast, I saw her up something in Astoria's drink and I think she may have done something to her," said Elysian. "You can take my memory if it will help."

"No, thank you. I shall call Miss Greengrass at once and test her. This may be just what we need to get rid of the youngest Weasley."

"I hope so."

~EP~

Elysian was slow to enter the common room after speaking to Professor Snape. She didn't want to deal with Ginny being a spoilt brat now that she was getting expelled – and she would be getting expelled unless Dumbledore wanted a personal letter from Lady Slytherin and Heir Gryffindor – all she wanted to do was find Blaise and curl up in bed – hopefully with his arms around her.

Entering the green common room, Elysian heard a load of gasps and shocked noises as she walked towards the place she and Blaise usually met. Suddenly, she stopped.

There in Blaise's arms, her lips on his was another Elysian. Neither of them noticed her but Elysian didn't care as she saw the other 'Elysian' begin to change back. It took only a few minutes and Elysian had to sit down when she saw who had done this.

"Daphne?!?!?!"

~EP~

I apologise for the long wait and the horrible quality of this chapter. My laptop was broken and is still on the mend so I know it isn't the best. The next chapter won't be up for a while, I think unless I can get it finished soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
263 7 17
what happened if harry potter has a sister? a twin sister... "i cant risk losing you, pls, pls stay." harry said quietly sobbing
78.4K 1.5K 22
What if they knew Voldemort was coming? What if they had time to get out of the house? What would it have been like for Harry growing up with love in...