Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

Por CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... Mais

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor

14.4K 479 236
Por CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: For those reading on Fanfiction.net, the previous chapters have all been updated and changed so you may want to go back and reread the old chapters otherwise you'll be very confused.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez.

Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor

For the first time in her life, Elysian woke up with a massive smile on her face as she looked forward to the day ahead. She could hear the sound of Sirius speaking with his mother and a house-elf named Kreature as she threw on her closest dress and opened her bedroom door. She had been allowed to sleep in Walburga's room as it was the one most fit for people to sleep in – Kreature had cleaned it religiously the entire time no one occupied it – while Sirius returned to his old room.

"Morning," said Elysian as she descended the stairs.

"Good morning, dear," greeted Walburga with a kind smile.

"Morning Ely," Sirius yawned, wrapping his black robes further around himself as he headed off to the kitchen.

The smell of freshly cooked bacon, eggs and toast were wafting through the hallway. Kreature, it seemed, had begun breakfast the moment he had heard her door open and was waiting for her before he dished up the plates. With a quick wave goodbye to Walburga, Elysian entered the kitchen and was immediately seated beside Sirius while Kreature dished out breakfast.

They had just finished breakfast when two owls came flying through the back window. One of them was a regal Great Horned Owl with a beautiful black band on its left leg; it held a black letter in its beak with the Malfoy seal displayed proudly for everyone to see. The other owl was a simple Barn Owl from Hogwarts with the usual yellow band around its right foot; it held a yellowish letter in its break with the Hogwarts seal rather hazardously displayed in front of them.

Sirius was gently in removing both letters and the moment the Barn Owl was free of its duty, it flew off as fast as its wings could carry it. The Malfoy owl, however, remained and Elysian watched Kreature slid it a bowl full of bacon. The yellow letter was opened first and Sirius sneered in fury before throwing it into the fire and opening the other one.

"Sirius? Are you okay?" asked Elysian, gently removing the black letter from her Uncle's clenched hands.

"It was from Dumbledore. Apparently, he wishes to speak with me about revoking my judgement on Lily and James so that you can be returned to their care. Something about a 'misunderstanding.'"

Elysian growled a sound that mimicked that of a lioness, before sighing and nodding. She had expected this from Dumbledore: she knew he wasn't sure who had defeated Voldemort anymore and so was trying to make sure both she and Harry were under his wings. It wasn't something she had thought he'd be stupid enough to make clear but then again... this was Dumbledore, the man who wore robes that even LuLaRoe would call too much.

"It's not like he can do anything," said Elysian, "magic made the judgement and magic alone can revoke it."

Sirius nodded and sent her a soft smile before reaching for the other letter. They both knew it was from the Malfoy family, people Sirius hadn't always been on the best of terms with, and Elysian was actually excited since it would be the first time she would be able to see Draco during the holiday.

The letter was easy to open and Sirius made sure Elysian could see what was written on the beautiful silk-like parchment.

Dear Lord Black and Lady Slytherin,

You are hereby invited to the Malfoy Annual Ball by Lord and Lady Malfoy and Heir Draco. We would be most honoured if you would attend and will await your reply.

Yours,

Lord and Lady Malfoy.

"Well, I need to go shopping," mumbled Sirius, shaking his head. "The only formal robes I own are from Hogwarts and something tells me they won't fit anymore."

"I left all my formal robes at Potter Manor," said Elysian mournfully.

"Then I shall floo Narcissa and she can take you out shopping," said Sirius, his cheerful grin shinning at full force.

This made Elysian beam like she had never done before and hug Sirius. It had been too long since anyone had actually shown they cared about either of them and now they were both getting the care they deserved.

~EP~

Narcissa arrived just before lunch and was giddy at the chance to dress Elysian up. Sirius had, of course, offered to pay for everything and Narcissa was going to take full advantage of such a generous offer. Elysian almost felt sorry for Draco if this was how his mother treated him when he had to get new clothes.

Elysian was dragged through the floo to the Malfoy Chateau in France and then into the most expensive set of shops. Narcissa was practically jumping for joy behind her Pureblood decorum as she helped Elysian into another dress. Each dress picked was either dark green or silver and Narcissa was constantly debating whether she should get Elysian some accessories from the shops or if she should give Elysian something from the Black Vaults.

"Narcissa..."

"It's just Aunt Cissa to you, dear," said Narcissa, holding out another dress.

"Aunt Cissa, then. What's your opinion on prophesy's?"

The female Malfoy stopped and turned, slowly, towards Elysian, her face a mixture of perplexed and concerned.

"What did this prophesy say?"

"A Queen will come bathed in Green,

To defy the ones whose hearts are mean.

She'll exchange their blood for blood,

One for Kin and One for Love.

Though in her heart she knows the flaw,

Of building a world on breaking the law.

The Queen will stand with fang and claw,

Against those who open up their maw."

"Fear not all prophesies, defy them. We make our own Heaven and our own Hell," said Narcissa, dismissing Elysian's concerns.

Elysian, however, could see that Narcissa was hiding something behind her pureblood façade. She chose not to comment and, instead, just accepted the next set of dresses that were handed to her as Narcissa chatted on about different styles.

~EP~

The Malfoy home was massive, at least three times the size of Grimmauld Place, but it was smaller than Potter Manor, if only by a few inches. The Ballroom had perfectly polished, white marble floors and there were tables all along the walls which were either filled with food or were places where guests could sit and chat. In the centre of the room was a giant chandelier that sparkled and glowed and was reflected in the marble beneath it, igniting the room in a magnificent fire.

Draco was showing her around, his arm locked in hers, as people began arriving. Narcissa and Lucius were waiting by the door to greet everyone as they entered and Sirius had already found Remus, who had been invited as a gift to Sirius, and the two were animatedly chatting in the corner – though neither man seemed to think Elysian could see how their eyes never left her to make sure she was okay.

Classical music fluttered throughout the oval room as men and women quickly found their partners and migrated onto the dance floor. It was then that Elysian noticed Blaise and Hermione coming towards them – both Lucius and Narcissa were thrilled that Draco had invited Hermione and completely approved of their courting. They quickly switched partners before they were led onto the dance floor for the next song.

A bright red blush covered Elysian's face as Blaise slipped his hand around her waist and they began to dance. Hermione was almost hyperventilating as she tried to remember each step Daphne had taught her while Elysian just leaned closer to Blaise, placed her head on his chest, and allowed him to lead. The dance was perfect until...

BANG.

"Having a Ball without inviting us?" called the voice of James Potter from the hallway.

Immediately, every adult pulled out their wands and stood in front of the children as Narcissa sent off a call to the Auror department. Soon James, Lily and Harry had entered the ballroom, complete in striking red formal robes and matching grins. Their eyes instantly sought out Elysian and they glared upon seeing her so close to Blaise while Sirius and Remus stood in front of them.

"I knew you two were traitors! Going to a ball hosted by these Death eaters and their whores!"

It seemed they had yet to spot Lady Longbottom and Neville, who were glaring at James full force at such language in front of children.

James strolled right up to Narcissa and was practically spitting in her face as he spoke: "You Death Eater Whore, your son has corrupted our daughter."

Without so much as an indication, Narcissa punched him in the face before returning to Lucius's side.

"All my life men like you have sneered at me, and all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust," she said, wiping her hand with a snarl.

The Auror's arrived a few seconds afterwards and escorted them out as quickly as they could. Both Sirius and Remus glanced at each other with matching grins that Elysian knew meant something.

"What do you two do?" asked Elysian, removing herself from her boyfriend's warm arms.

"Well... a letter filled with compulsion charms may have found its way to Potter Manor..." said Remus with a slight grin.

"And it may have contained the address of Malfoy Manor..." said Sirius with a smirk.

"I love you both."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

287K 7.1K 32
What if James did not forget his wand? What if they knew that Voldemort knew their location? What if Harry grew up with family around him? In thi...
263 7 17
what happened if harry potter has a sister? a twin sister... "i cant risk losing you, pls, pls stay." harry said quietly sobbing
4.6K 87 13
This story is the same as the movie only differences its in other peoples point of views, but Harry Potters parents are alive and he has a twin siste...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...