A Star Is Born

بواسطة Madjadesmith

(This is A STAR IS BORN kind of story. But it's better because it's a Harry Styles fan fiction!!) A twenty y... المزيد

One Sign Can Change Your Life
Answers Leave You With More Questions
Sneaking Harry In
Licking Her Clean
Tickle Fight Gets Steamy
More Than Once
It Wasn't Real
It's Only The Beginning
The Moment We've All Been Waiting For
Bandaids
Furious Phone Call From Her Father
Caught In A Closet
What About Us?
Rummy And Wine
Do You Love Me?
50 Shades Of Pink
Home (not so) Sweet Home
The Truth Comes Out
A dead end
You Know What Today Is?
Take Me To Church
To Grandmas House We Go
Leaving Pickens
Tonight's The Night
I Want You
Touched For The Very First Time
Watermelon Sugar Jealousy
Sheeran and Kelly At The Pool
Jenny Something...
Chocolate Covered Chaos
Love Is Love
Stocker?
Tori Kelly's Karaoke
Walmart To Fifty Shades
Surprise
Negative?
Golden Mum
Love, Mad
Ugly Liar
Baby Names
Mr. Snipes
A Familiar Stranger
Stay
The End
Deleted Scenes

Am I Ready?

5.2K 77 82
بواسطة Madjadesmith

(Jordyn's POV)

As I run a fresh bar of soap over my body, I take a moment to relax my tense self.

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier right now. But the thought of what's to come is nerve racking to a dangerous degree. There's just so much to be nervous about. What will happen with Harry and I, the show, my disapproving and not so understanding family?

Oh god, there gonna hate me. Well... the majority of them, anyway.

Maybe it's for the best. Or maybe it's just a necessary sacrifice that needs to be made.

A knock on the door pulls me back to my unreal reality, causing all my worry to sink down the drain. I used to hate being forced out of my day dream. But now, I couldn't be more grateful.

"It's just me. Breakfast has arrived." Harry informs in a gentle voice.

"Alright, I'll be out in a minute." I promise.

Part of me wants to tell him to come in. All the way in to join me in the shower. But I'm not ready for that yet. We need to slow things down a bit. We barely know each other and that will change as the tour continues, but until then, it's best if we wait.

He'll understand and respect that. I'm not worried about that. It's just bringing it up that's stressing me out.

Remembering my things are on the other side of the wall, I peak my head through the cracked door and call for Harry.

"Yes?" He answers.

"Could you bring me my bag, please?"

"Be right there, love." He calls out.

He sets the bag beside the door with a polite smile and leaves me alone to get dressed.

After I do, I met him at a dining table covered with carbs.

I'm too hungry to care about calories right now.

"Oh my god, this looks amazing." I take in a big whiff of chocolate pancakes, bacon, eggs, and coffee.

"It taste even more amazing." He says, taking a large bite of bacon.

I take a sip of orange juice.

"Like you." He adds subtly.

I chock. Majorly. Just swallow, swallow.

"Spitters are quitters, Jordyn." I'm shocked to my core that Harry managed to get out any words with that smirk on his face.

I clear my throat one final time. "Um, Harry- I cough. "Speaking of that... stuff, I think we need to slow things down a little. I mean, I don't know what came over me last night." I admit with a chuckle. "Not that I regret it. I definitely do not regret what happened." I quickly add. "But, I just think it's best to really get to know each other before anything else happens between us... sexually." I swallow loudly as I wait for his response.

His eyes wonder around the room, his mind somewhere else.

When he finally meets my eyes, he looks heartbroken. He speaks so gently, as if he's afraid his words might break me at any moment. "Jordyn, I'm so, so sorry if I pushed you into anything you weren't ready for-

"No! No, no, no. Harry, you didn't. I wanted what happened last night to happen. I'm just saying, before we take things any further, I think it's important to know you better. And for you to know me." I explain, desperately hoping he'll understand me clearly.

"You swear you were one hundred percent comfortable last night?" He doubts. "Don't be afraid to tell me if you weren't. I need to know if you weren't." He explains seriously.

"Harry, of course I was comfortable last night. And you asked for my permission before you did anything and I gave you the 'Okay'." I assure him.

"I know, but I didn't want to make you feel like you felt like you had to say it was 'okay' if you really weren't ready." My worried Harry continues to be a perfect gentleman.

"Harry. Last night was... amazing." I can't help but smile and blush a little. But then again, it's me, and I don't think I know how to blush only a little. "Trust me, I wanted it to happen. I just don't want to sleep together yet because I'm not ready for that right now. Okay?"

"Alright. I understand completely. I'll be happy to wait as long as you need. There's no rush at all. Waiting will be good for us." He takes my hand and smiles kindly. "Now, eat up. We've got a lot to do today."

I subtly stuff my face as Harry looks over our itinerary and explains our schedule for the day. Every time he glances at me and catches me with a huge mouth full of pancakes, he can't stop himself from grinning and occasionally chuckling a little, depending on how much food I somehow fit in my mouth that time.

As soon as my food settles, Harry reminds me to sing as many of my songs that I can to him.

I pull my song book out of my bag and sing to him for about an hour.

They were many different types of songs I sang him. Some were about love, some about heartbreak. Some about life and others about a life I wish to live.

He leaves polite comments and a few helpful suggestions when appropriate. I happily take everything he said into consideration. He knows what he's doing and I love learning from him.

"So what songs do you think will work?" My nerves rise from under the surface of my not so thick skin.

Even though he seemed to enjoy them all, I can't help but wonder if he was just being... well, Harry. Kind and carful.

"The one you were talking about, searching for peace in a bottle, there's a part of me that fills, a bigger part of me that empties, I think people can relate to that and the message is... necessary."

"Drinking From Empty Bottles, alright. What else?"

"Um... which one was it where you're talking about a game?" His thumb and index finger pulls at his bottom lip in wonder.

"Oh, They make it out like it's my fault but we both know that it ain't, you just wanna play with my head because that's what you do for your gain, it's all a game, game," I sing.

"Yes!" He grans my face suddenly and kisses my forehead. "Love that."

"Oh, and you have to sing, Bandaids. Every night. It's shows who you are beautifully. It's important for people to see that part of you and connect to that. To you." He stares longingly into my eyes and I melt at the sound of his words. "And we should keep it acapella for now. It's much more raw and vulnerable that way. Then once tours over, you could come with me to the studio and we could work out the music to it and everything. If you want?"

I would ask if he would really do that, but I already have my answer by the way he's looking at me. "That would be amazing. Thank you." I kiss him genuinely.

"It's no problem at all. Oh, while you were in the shower I called my team and got everything worked out for tonight. They'll send you a few pictures to see what you prefer, then they'll bring you a bunch of things to try on. Also, hair and makeup will have you covered for the rest of tour."

"Wow." I let it sink in for a moment. "Wait, how much is this gonna cost? I can't let you pay for all that." I insist.

"Love, I'm the one who asked you to come with me. I'll take care of it."

"Harry, I can't let you-

His lips are invading mine before I can protest or even desire to.

"I'll take care of it, love." He smiles an painfully charming toothy smile. Showing off all of his teeth.

Damn he's cute!

I laugh a sigh. "Fine. I just don't want you to think I'm just here just to take from you."

"Love, do you think I would ever believe all you wanted me for is my money and my satis?" He questions.

"I hope not. I couldn't care less about that stuff. I like you in-spite of those things." We chuckle.

"Well, nobodies perfect, darling." He explains, wrapping his welcoming, long arms around me.

As we pack up our things, I run to the bathroom and steal a bar of fancy soap for a souvenir. It's still in it's burgundy wrapper, untouched. I toss it in a pocket in my bag and zip it up for safe keeping.

"Alright, I think we have everything. You ready?" Harry scans the room with a handful of bags.

"Mm, hm." I smile, excitement racing though my veins for the day ahead.

Harry carries my bag for me once again, even though I did my best to protest.

When we arrive to the large venue, my stomach drops down to my toes. Harry notices my nerves and takes my hand in his, squeezing it gently to calm me down. It was more effective than I would of imagined.

Harry helps me get my things settled in my dressing room.

My dressing room!

That's gonna take some getting used to. All of this is.

Harry and I make conversation as he gets situated in a dressing room of his own.

"Vine will always be better than Tick Tok!" I demand.

"Alright, alright! Chill!" He puts his hands up in defiance.

I giggle. "What your favorite Vine?"

"Ah... that One Direction one." He smirks.

Of course.

"There's a few. Could you be more specific?"

"Um..." he runs his hand through his wavy curls. "The one with that cute little kid saying, 'I love Harry!' That was brilliant." Harry breaks out in the most charming chuckle.

"That ones adorable, but my favorite One Direction Vine is the one where it's that scene from 50 Shades where they're about to go in the play room and she's like, 'enlighten me then' and she opens the door-

I can barley make out words I'm laughing so hard at Harry's face. Harry looks terrified and curious as he tries with everything in him to contain his laughter before I finish explaining.

"And it's this room cover with 1D posters! Like everywhere!"

"What?!"

We burst out in obnoxiously loud laughter. Harry's bent over with his hands on his knees, struggling to get a breath in through his lungs.

My hands cover my stomach as I chuckle, not being able to stop. My eyes water and heat rises under my cheeks.

Harry's face is turning a darker shade of pink by the second. "Harry! Breathe!" I beg.

He lifts his index finger in front of his face, trying to make out words, but failing. "How-

He takes a deep breathe and wipes the tears from the corners of his gorgeous eyes. "How have I not seen that?!"

"I don't know!" I shrug my bent arms. "Hold on." I pull my phone out of my pocket and search for the Vine.

We laugh until we can't breathe, once again, as we watch the seven second video.

"Oh my god, I haven't laughed that hard in ages." He lays back on the large love seat that holds us and rest his head on the my shoulder as I agree. "Alright, besides a One Direction Vine, which ones your favorite?"

"'Fuck ya chicken strips!'" I quote.

His faces buries into my neck. The sweet sound of his laughter flowing through my ears like a song. His head finds my lap and rest there for a moment. I run my hands through his soft curls. He whispers a hum as I do so.

"We've got to get to work, but I don't wanna get up. You're too comfy." He admits.

I giggle. "Well, I'm sorry Harry, but it's time to start rehearsals."

"Just five more minutes." He groans adorably, like a kid wishing to snooze before getting up for school.

"Fine. Fine more minutes."

He turns on his back and throws his long legs on the edge of the large seat, letting his feet dangle. His hands fold over his chest and his eyes close as I run my fingers through his hair.

I don't know if it's because he's so relaxed, or because he's so close to the invisible tension pulling deep inside me, but all I want to do is rip his clothes off and make him feel as good as he made me feel last night.

I lose track of time debating whether or not to start something that will be painfully hard not to finish.

I decide that either way, I've waited as long as possible and it's time to get going. "Harry?" I test the waters, not certain he's even conscious. No answer. I lead down and kiss his nose.

His face crinkles in response and a low chuckle passes through his smily lips. "Okay, come on sleepy head. It's been more than five minutes." I inform.

"Mm." He groans in a low but whinny tone.

I take the first step and gently lift his head up off my lap and slide out of his reach.

"No." He whines. "Come back." He pleads.

I huff and get on my knees beside the love seat where he lays. "Harry, I know your exhausted, but we've got to start getting prepared for tonight." I point out politely.

"Fine. I'll get up. But you have to kiss me first."

With an eye roll, I lean down to give him a peck on the lips, but before I can pull away, his hands are pulling me closer to him. I was so taken but the sudden closeness, I couldn't have enough time to think clearly. I just fell, inevitably into his spell.

His tongue sweeps gently across mine as his arm hugs my back. One hand finding it's way to my neck, positioning it to an open space for his lips to find.

Okay, what to do now?

Please don't forget to VOTE!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

543K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.
104K 1.9K 63
Sometimes you feel a connection with someone so strong, that it's almost like you're crashing into them. Joselyn Myers knows the feeling well, liter...
3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...