BLANK SPACE โœ”๏ธ - JJK

By Hiding-From-Hybe

๐Ÿ”ž "She's your best friends sister, she's your best friends sister, she's your best friends sister!' I remind... More

[[ Chapter 1 ]]
[[ Chapter 2 ]]
[[ Chapter 3 ]]
[[ Chapter 4 ]]
[[ Chapter 5 ]]
[[ Chapter 7 ]]
[[ Chapter 8 ]]
LAST CHAPTER
Epilogue:2
Thank you

[[ Chapter 6 ]]

3.2K 93 8
By Hiding-From-Hybe

Everyone was waiting In anticipation. Footsteps were all they could hear and the door swung open.

It was just Megan with a tray of coffee, and everybody visibly relaxed and Yumi let out the slowest breath. Megan walked across the room and set everything down. She distributed the cups and saucers amongst the group.

'So tell us why did you do it Megan?' Yoongi suddenly said. Yumi's eyes grew wide and flicked straight to the woman in high heels.

'Sir?' She questioned

Why did you stage the break in why did you steal Yumi's...things, The hate comments everything!' He yelled.

Her face twisted into an evil smirk and Yumi had never seen her like this before, she straightened herself out and smooth down her buttoned blouse.

"Well look who is a genius, yes it was me' she grinned looking at Yoongi, then at Yumi and her face dropped. 'Little Miss perfect everyone loving you like you're something special' She grit.

'She is special' barked Jungkook.' I don't know who you think you are, she is the sweetest person and you are just jealous!'

'jealous of a little girl?' she shook her head 'No I just can't stand the way she swans in here acting all innocent, when she's has a shareholder in her bed this whole time, I saw jungkook the day he waited for her pacing up and down like a lapdog' she looks at Yumi with disgust.

'Aw babe you really waited for me' Jungkook smirked at Yumi, and her sweet tone.

'But what about her flirting with Yoongi to a point he made a move on her!' Megan almost screamed.

'No that was my bad, it was a misunderstanding and we cleared that up, didn't we Kookie? ' said Yoongi to Jungkook while rubbing his jaw and Jungkook pulled a smug grin.

'Okay then what about Seokjin! I read your emails to Taehyung, you wanted to see her bare skin in revealing and sexy outfits' she tossed.

'I'm sorry Yumi, but yes, I'm not going to lie, I was being stupid and it was a mistake, after the stage performance I had realised about how inappropriate I've been recently, so I started to focus more on the rookies and be productive in Japan'

Megan started a hole into everyone, she hoped that they would all spontaneously combust.

"Have you got anything to say, are you not going to defend me Taehyung, you see through her right? Or do you want to fuck her too' she spat as Taehyung sat stoic in his chair glaring at the woman making a fool of herself. 'She was practically naked on stage'

"I'll take care of Yumi's wardrobe, mind your own business' said Taehyung nonchalantly.

'and she looked beautiful, even though she almost gave me a heart attack'

'The police are on their way' Yoongi interrupted, leaning up against the only exit. 'Are you going to at least apologise?'

'Wait, when we were in the art room, you knew her things were in there, so why would you take me inside there?' Asked Hoseok.

'I needed a witness to find them with me so I'd didn't look like a suspect, after I had planted a few pairs' She thought that she had gotten away with it.

'Why were you in my art room!' Taehyung sounded annoyed and shook his head when hoseok motioned to Megan. 'That's my work room Hyung, that's disgusting'

'I'm sorry Tae' Hoseok lowered his head, he knew he shouldn't have been messing around in there.

Megan was keeping all of her focus on Yoongi, if he moved she could make a run for it. But he knew her game.

There was a knock at the door, and as Yoongi unlocked it there stood a ruggedly handsome man dressed in a trench coat and hat.

Watching Megan being carted away by the police, Yumi wondered what would happen to her but right now she had to think about herself and Jungkook, what was going to happen between them now that there was no threat, would she move back in with her brother?

'Jungkook, take Yumi home, she starts work again tomorrow' Seokjin ordered.

After everything getting back to the house with Yumi, Jungkook wondered what was going on in her head, she seemed extremely calm considering what had happened.

Jungkook hugged her from behind and kissed her temple, letting her know that he was there for her, he knew her brother would come for her eventually, he was just holding on as long as he could.

'What do you want to do now that everything has been cleared up, you want to watch some tv and have an early night with me?' Asked Jungkook.

'I don't want to leave with my brother, can I stay heee with you?' Yumi starts to sob, how was she supposed to sleep in her house, it had been on her mind since they had gotten into the car.

'You don't have to go anywhere' he hushed. There was no way he was going to let her be taken away from him, he didn't care if he was her brother and he didn't care if he was his best friend.

She turned into his chest, staining his shirt with her tears as he stroked her hair, trying to soothe her.

She thought hard looking up at Jungkook through her thick long lashes he knew she did want to leave, age pulled him in for a kiss, she held him firm, her contact was rough and urgent as if it was the last time she was going to feel him.

She palmed his dick through his jeans and as he moaned at her touch, she seized her opportunity ending with her tongue in his mouth, massaging his muscle with hers.

Her hands were in his hair, tugging lightly as he pulled her up by her thighs arms around his waist, until someone knocked on the door.

'Ignore it' She said, pulling him onto the living room couch, but the knocking did not seese and Yumi moved back over to the door with exasperation.

'Who is it?' Jungkook called out as he heard the door open, he peered around the wall.

'My mother' Yumi looked confused, her parents were usually overseas flying from country to country as translators.

She spoke entirely in Japanese, jungkook only caught a few words as he couldn't keep up with their fluency as they verbally charged at eachother. Jungkook wished he knew what was going on but after more shouting he realised that this was about him.

Him and her to be exact.

Jungkook then heard it, words he understood, her mother talked about how disgusting it was that she was unwed, living with a man and that she was foolish enough to think that her mother wouldn't come back.

Yumi's mother never spoke a word to Jungkook even though they all knew she spoke Korea perfectly. Her constant scolding of her daughter seemed to end with the slam of the front door as her mother walked out with Yumi in tears slipping to the floor.

Jungkook ran over and held her in his arms. Holding on to her sobbing figure he waited for her to calm herself, letting her cry out as he caressed her hair.

He picked her up in his arms, carrying her to the bedroom as she sniffed into his chest staining his shirt with mascara and tears.

He laid her down on top of the sheets covering her with his comfort and sat beside her waiting for her to fully open up to him when she was ready.

'Mm-my parents are taking me back to Japan'

'When..'

"Two weeks'

As she laid next to Jungkook, watching him sleep. She felt that she was leaving for Japan today, it had been 2 weeks since her mother had interrupted her happy life living with Jungkook, she wasn't happy about it, but Seokjin used this to his advantage for work, booking her on a small tv show as a guest. She still had a contract and he assured her she still had a job when she came back.

Packing her things while Jungkook slept felt like she was sneaking out, but her flight wasn't until the evening, she knew he would want to say goodbye, well not goodbye forever, She hoped.

She put my suitcase by the door to take on her way out later. She started to cook some breakfast for Jungkook, She knew he was going to be upset about her leaving, especially because she didn't have a return ticket. She was going to stay with her Grandmother, not her parents, She wasn't able to forgive her mother yet for the things she said about Jungkook.

Flipping pancakes, She almost dropped it when she heard a crash, bang, slam... and fast paced footsteps rushing around upstairs.

"What is he doing?" She wondered aloud.

Jungkook appeared in the kitchen doorway puffed out, one arm in a t-shirt and one out like he was dressing in a hurry. He looked shocked to see his breakfast on the table, but he walked straight passed it towards her, gripped her by face and smashed his lips all over her face and then her mouth. Desperately seeking her tongue with his, he pinned her against the kitchen counter.

Yumi was running out of air so pushed him back a little and gasped as she was feeling quite light headed.

'Someone's energetic this morning' She said, raising her eyebrows, but he didn't smile back.

'I thought you'd left without me, I even hurt my elbow rushing after you' he said, putting on his T-shirt fully, then rubbed his elbow.

'Aww are you going to miss me?' She mocked in a cute voice, poking out her bottom lip on pout.

'It's not funny Yumi! I don't know how I'm even letting you go' He sulked, 'I know!' he said and scooped her up over his shoulder. 'I'm kidnapping you!'

'You can't kidnap me, when I already live here' She said when he flipped her onto the bed.

'If you lived her you wouldn't leave me all on my own to fend for myself' he teased. 'Who's going to cook my breakfast?' He joked then she threw a pillow at him.

"Brat!"

'Speaking of breakfast yours is getting cold, I cooked that especially for you now it's going to go to waste' She huffed feigning annoyance.

'It's okay, because I've got my eye on something else for breakfast.' He smirked. He had pinned her to the bed.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed her cheek, then the other one, and then kissed the tip of her nose, her chin and her forehead, everywhere except her lips, then he pulled away. He sat up on the edge of the bed, turning his back to her.

"I don't think so Mr!" She yelled, if she was to be perfectly honest with herself, he had always been the one pleasuring her, maybe she should try, but not now, shaking my thoughts away. If he wanted to tease her then she could tease him back.

She got off the bed stripping out of her T-shirt and strolled to the closet in nothing but pastel pink panties and my pastel pink bralette.

"I can play games too!"

'Hmm what to wear?', She bent down to the bottom of her side of the closet, then trailed her underwear drawer pulling out a special pair.

"THE RED ONES" She called them, the special kind of panties that people only wear to get some attention.

She had been hiding them from Jungkook, they were supposed to be for Valentine's Day but she wouldnt be there.

She stripped off her underwear slowly in front of him and threw them in the hamper, taking her clothes with her as she walked from the closet triumphantly passed Jungkook and into the bathroom.

Naked.

"Yah, come on Yumi open the door!" She heard as he pleaded outside the door.

"Occupiado, sorry" she lay in the bath surrounded by bubbles she heard a click and a twist, then Jungkook just walked straight into the bathroom.

'Wah, how did you get in here?' Pulling a mad face.

'Move over Dumpling!' He said as he stood naked pushing her to the side and invaded her personal space. 'Bubbles!' He smiled, blowing them out of the palm of his hands. 'Come here' He said sweetly.

She sat between his legs, kissing him everywhere but his lips.

'Yah don't do that to me, I'm supposed to be making you feel guilty for leaving, so you won't go' He looked up at her with his bottom lip out, sulking, yet mischievous glint in his eyes.

'Just kiss me already.' She moaned and they connected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 16.2K 37
"I think I'm in love with your sister." - Park Jimin
91.3K 2.6K 28
It's nice meeting a handsome looking guy at the club but realizing that the same guy you turned yourself into ends up being your stepbrother is a hug...
29.3K 643 30
[COMPLETED] "I love you." "I love you too." - "How can I trust you after you have done so many things?" "Please, I need you to trust me." - "Make me...