Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERS

By neha_satakshi

2 brothers who once loved each other like anything, what happened that so much hatred came in their heart for... More

Prologue
LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!!
OUR WORLD *Chapter 1*
THANKS TO ALL!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*
YAADEIN *part 3*
BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*
"Conference hall hai, Jung ka maidan nahi" *part 6*
Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*
MEET THE MALHOTRA BOYS !!!!
Brothers and sister love *Part 8*
โคNew Coverโค
Important Announcement
ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*
Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*
Thank yous and Sorry-s/ Girls are not weak *Part 11*
Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*
Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*
Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*
๐Ÿ™Please stand together and Beware ๐Ÿ™
Bothering the Malhotra Bros*Part 15*

MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*

2.5K 196 271
By neha_satakshi

It's a century ....!!!!!!! No don't worry it's not some match going on....  😜
Actually, it's 100 followers for me.

So, I thought why not celebrate with you guys!!!! A treat from my side. An update!!!!! We know we are very late, and sorry for that. Kaan pakad ke sorry.

( hehehehehe. I know iss pic ko dekhne ke baad koi bhi kisi ko no bhi maaf kar dega, aapne bhi kar diya na..😆 So smart na we are. Isiliye yeh pic daali.

Not to make u guys wait more.... here you go with the update.!!!!!!
.
.
.
*****************************
Nyonika- Ashish room: 

Nyonika heard a soft knock on her room's door while she was arranging her wardrobe that her dear husband has destroyed for finding his favourite tie. Ashish secretly and very effectively escaped out of the room, knowing his wife's anger. 

Nyonika opened the door and saw her daughter looking at her with tear and sorrow filled eyes, silently asking her to comfort her (Ruhi) 

"Mumma" was the only word she could utter. 

looking at her daughter's state Nyonika immediately understood that something has again happened between the siblings which effected the younger one. 

"Shhh... bas mera baccha." Nyonika took Ruhi in her arms while patting her back softly and lovingly. 

"Come inside Ruhi."   Nyonika made her comfortable on the couch while she sat beside her. as soon as Nyonika sat Ruhi laid down on her lap, hiding her face in her Mumma's stomach as if hiding from the whole world. 

 "Ruh i" Nyonika called her daughter lovingly, to get her attention or at least to make her stop crying. 

"Kya hua mere baby ko?" 

Ruhi still lying on Nyonika's lap look into her mother's eyes with questions, hurt, frustration longing swirling in her eyes. 

"Why?" She whispered with a lone tear escaping her eyes and streaming down near her lips, giving her the taste of salty water. 

Nyonika knew about what she was asking, but she herself was sitting there blank without any answers. she had no answers to 'why this was happening to them?' 'why the one soul two body brothers were standing each against now, like enemies who are ready to strangle each other's throat?' she had no answer of her daughter's why. 

Nyonika wiped her tears, she had to be strong for her all three children. she knew they all needed her in this difficult phase of their family. she took a deep breath in order to control her emotions and smiled lovingly at her daughter. 

"I don't have the answer to you'why' ruhi, but I know, everything will be okay soon. your brothers will come around. you'll have that happy, ready to die for each other, one soul two body brothers back again Ruhi. I promise. we just need to pass some tests for that and I know we'll pass them and seeing our strength God has to make them together again. Just some more patience and faith in God Ruhi and everything will be fine baccha." 

Ruhi looked at her mother in admiration. She was the strongest woman she has ever come across in her life. She knew,  it tears her apart seeing her two sons always fighting with each other, her elder son always accusing her for the mistake she never did, her heart yearns to see that happy go lucky Manik again which was hiding behind the facade of hardcore businessman. but still... still she is sitting here, hiding her pain and comforting her. 

"Tumhare dono bacche nalayak hai Nyonika." Ashish said in annoyed yet humoristic tone, entering in the room glaring at Nyonika who glared back at him to call her son 'Nalayak' 

Ashish was standing at the entrance of the door when he saw both nother daughter duo comforting each other. he also knew somthing might have  happned with the siblings  causing her daughter to cry. Ruhi wasn't a very emotinal person but when it came to her brothers, it was a very sensitive topic for her. 

"Dare you call my sons like that Mr. Malhotra," Nyonika said glaring at his stadning figure. 

He scoffed and replied "Toh aur kya karu, aarti utaarne layak tumharae baccho ne toh kaam hi nahi kiya." 

"What to do, they have some of your genes too na, Ashish, the'll follow their father's footstep in some cases." Nyonika smiled sarcastically still caressing Ruhi's hair, who was enjoying her parent's banter with a small smile adorning her lips. 

"Haaa... yeh accha hai kuch galat kare toh mere bachhe aur kuch accha kare toh tumhare." Ashish remarked. 

Nyonika shrugged and said in a matter of fact tone, "Because acche sanskar toh mene hi apne baccho ko diye hai na." 

Ashish scowled and then huffed. 

"Fine, now you see how will i ameliorate them." 

Nyonika knew here he was serious, if it was in his hands, he would have beat them to pulp and command them to be together so they all can be happy again, but it was not easy as it looks like. 

"Ashish, don't you dare harm my children. Let them solve their issue on their own. they are grownups now they know what is wrong at what is right, and moreover you'll just worsen the situation." Nyonika thtreatned. 

"Mumma is right dada, let them recognize their own mistakes, i know it will take time, but i also know that will be worth it." 

Ashish pouted at looked at mother-daughter duo. 

"Yeh sab tumhare pyaar ka natija hai Nyo, tumne hi sar pad chajdha rakha hai unko." Ashish blamed. 

"Maa hoo mei, maa ke pass dil hota hai, aur apne baccho ko bigad ne ka bhi." Nyonika siad in mater of fact tone.

"Ha.. haa baap toh battrey pe chalte hai, unke pass kaha dil hota hia, nhai?" Ashish questiopned sarcastically.

"Wo toh apko pata, app baap ho." Nyonika answeres while giving him a sickly sweet smile. 

"Nyonika you....." but he was cut off by a melodious laughing voice, which belongs to none other than his daughter.

"hahahahahahahaha" 

"Stop it you two.... oh my god... my stomach!!! Mumma dada you both are worst than K2 children." 

 Ruhi exclaimed still laughing while Nyonika and Ashish was admiring their little bundle of joy, the reason why the Malhotra brothers came closer for the first time. 

"Ese hi haste reh meri gudiya, sab thik haojyega okay!?" Ashish patted her head while she just nodded her head and hugged her Mumma dearest. 

*********
Next day,

Nandini reached Malhotra mansion in a hurry.

"Aaj toh main gayi, aiyappa bas bacha lena. Yeh Manik nahi chodega mere ko. I'm late today.*she was constantly praying to aiyappa to save her* Aaj pura badla lega woh for being late. Meri Kya galti thi par. Aap hi bolo agar koi raat ko 12 baje tak baat karega toh kaise will get up at 7 in the morning. Yeh file bhi nahi sign ho payi uske all time office Romance ke wajah se. Bacha lena aiya.. ......aaahh sorry sorry..." she collided with someone but the person not only saved herself but also Nandini.

"Are nandini Di.!!!!!.. kaise ho aap? Aap toh bhul hi gaye mere ko." Ruhi exclaimed seeing Nandini after a long time. She hugged her.

"Are aise nahi hai Ruhi. It's just kaam bohot badh gaya hai na. So isliye. Aur Abhi bhi main Sir ko file sign karane ke liye hi aayi thi. And I can never forget my cupcake." She said smiling at Ruhi.

R-" ohhh haan... bohot kaam dete hai na bhai aapko? Khud toh workaholic hai hi. Aapko bhi nahi chutti dete. So sad yaar. *She said making a sad pout.*Waise mere ko aapse kitna baat karna hai.
You know Kartik Aryan ki new movie aane wala hai.😍 he is looking so cute in it. Aap na chalna mere saath."

N-" Are bilkul... love aaj kal na? Pakka chalungi."

At the same time Manik came there hearing Nandini's voice. He saw her gushing over Kartik with his sister and felt jealous.

M-" Miss. Murthy!!! Aap movie tab jaiyengi jab aapka kaam complete hoga. I called you an hr. Early and you are busy gossiping. Come to my room in 5 min with the file."

Nandini muttered "monster" but Ruhi listened to her and giggled.

R-" maan bhai this is not fair. Why are you being a MONSTER!!!"

M-" go to ur room ruhi chui. And let me do my work."

Ruhi looked at him leaving and she turned to Nandini- " yaar how do you manage this monster Di??"

Nandini sighed and dramatically said-" ab Kya kare.. papi pait ke liye Kya kuch nahi karna padta hai."
Ruhi laughed hearing her.

"Pata hai Di aap itne pyaare ho. Mera bas chalta na toh I would have definitely made you my "Bhabhi."

Nandini hearing her got shocked. She was really trying not to blush in front of her. And Manik who was hiding behind his room door also heard his sister's wish.

"Par then.. main apni khushi ke liye aapko ek monster ke saath nahi bandh sakti na. So plan drop. Aap mere bestie to rahoge hi. I'm happy with that." Ruhi continued after sometime making a sad pout. But smiled at Nandini.

Nandini just gave her a nervous smile. She was happy to get Ruhi as her friend who loved her so much.

R-" Acha sunno na Nandu Di, main ab chalti hoon mere ko bhi academy jaana hai. And all the best for facing the monster. Aaram se jaana. Mera bhai sirf dikhta hai aise khadoos, but maan bhai is very sweet." She first teased her n then left in a hurry.
.
.
.
.
.

Here Nandini just stood for a while to calm herself down n then went towards Manik's room. Knocking the door she heard a firm voice saying -" Come in".

Nandini entered and was pulled with a great force behind the door wall. She closed her eyes in fear but then she heard just one word which made all the butterflies in her tummy flutter and her cheeks to turn tomatoes. "JAANA"

She opened her eyes to dive into the chocolaty brown orbs of the owner of her heart, who was himself admiring at the scared beauty in his arms.

Man-" Jaana, itna time lagta hai tumhe aane mein? Do you have any idea main kab se wait kar raha hoon tumhara. Aur tum ho ki bas baatien karne mein busy ho gayi Ruhi chui se." Manik was looking at her with a smile on his face playing with her hair strands with his one finger n the other hand was resting on her waist holding her close to him.

Nan-" Manik,Main late nahi thi. Woh Ruhi mil gayi toh was just talking to her. Ab aise thodi aa jaati main bina baat kiye." She said looking at him.

Man-" Talking to her about what??? Your new found crush on Kartik Aryan. I mean what is wrong with u girls. Aisa kaun se heere lage hai uss ladke mein? And tum you know I don't like when praise any other guy. Still there you were fangirling him."

He was nuzzling dipping his head in her hair.Nandini who was having hard time controlling her raging breath first because of the sudden pull n then with Manik's closeness just held his hand which were playing with her hair n stopped him.

Nan-"stop getting jealous of a Kartik. And Manik, Kya kar rahe ho tum? Aise kaun khichta hai? Agar Abhi main zoor se chilla deti toh Darr ke maare? And give a fullstop to ur romance koi dekhlega hame toh problem ho jayegi. Ghar hai tumhara yeh idiot."

Man-" Firstly I'm not jealous. And secondly koi nahi dekhega, cos uske liye ghar par kisi ka hona zaroori hai. And no one is at home. Mom dad are out for some business trip,and Ruhi Abhi tumhare saamne bahar gayi. Waise agar dekh bhi liya toh no problem nahi. Infact Ruhi will be the happiest. As it is she wants you to be her Bhabhi. You bata dete hai usse that her wish can be made a reality. "*he winked at her*

Nandini just gaped at him in shock. Usse laga tha Manik didn't heard them talking bit then he did. And this made her already red cheeks turn the deepest shade of red.

Nan-" And Arjun sir, woh toh honge na" Nandini was trying to come out of his ironman hold but could not do so.

Man-" Mr. Malhotra subhe 8 baje hi office chale gaye hai. And as it is him being at home is equal to not being at all." Manik said in a disinterested tone.

Nan-" achaaa... tumhe toh sab par hota hai Manik unke baare mein? Like woh kab gaye kitne baje gaye everything. Not bad. Jab itna notice rakhte ho tum so why don't you both talk." Nandini really wanted to know the reason behind the brothers giving each other cold shoulder.

Manik just gave her a look n left her in a jiffy. His entire mood just got off hearing Nandini. He didn't want to show her or anybody that he still cared for Arjun, his Big Bro. Yes, he cared for him, yes he always kept a check on when Arjun left to office n when he came back. But he pretended as he didn't care. But when Nandini said it out loud he just didn't have anything in his defense.

Man-" Aisa kuch nahi hai. Woh ... Woh.. yaa i was up early n went to grab a cup of coffee for me. So saw him leaving the house around that time. And leave all that tum, woh file laayi ho na. Let's sign that and leave for work."

Nandini just sighed seeing him stuborn. But then thought not to spoil his mood more. She will find some other way to know the actual reason. Both of them then got busy with work. Nandini made him sign the papers she had got with her which needed his signatures.

****************
ArMan Co.

Arjun left MM around 8 in the morning as he didn't want to meet Manik. Nyonika n Ashish were not there so he just sneaked out of the house early. He reached his office half n hr. early and was doing his work.

At 9:05 am

Aarohi entered the office running like PT Usha. She got up till the last floor where Arjun's cabin is as she was told by the receptionist that he had arrived around 8: 30 only.

"Matlab hadd hai, itni jaldi office kaun aata hai? Ab bas mere par yeh gussa na kare. Bhagwaan ji bacha lena apni bhakt ko. Sher ke mooh mein jaana hai. 5 hi min late hai tu aarohi. Kuch NAHI hoga." She was speaking to her self n entered the cabin after knocking. 

" Good morning sir."

Arjun-" You are 10 mins late Miss. Aarohi. Why is that So? Don't you know the office timing or you don't want to abide by it?"

Aaro-" Sorry sir, I was just 5 min late. Actually baaki ka 5 mins na upar aane mein lag gaya. Its At such a height na. So thoda this time lag gaya. As baaki bhi floor par rukki na lift." She was complaining about the lift n blabbering her reason of being 10 min late when Arjun cut her in between.

Ar-" I don't need to know how tall is my office building. And baaki sab ke liye office time 9 baje ka hai, not for u. Tum meri Assistant ho you need to be present half n hr before I arrive. So don't give me these lame excuses from next time." He said rolling the paperweight in his hand n giving her a hard look.

Aarohi was just making faces in her mind n abusing him. She so wanted to back answer him but could not do so. So she just nodded her head.

Ar-" So prepare a cup of coffee for me with just half tsp of sugar from the pantry just opposite to this cabin. Uske baad I will tell you what you have to do. You may go now. "

Aaro-" Sir, coffee ke saath kuch sandwich laau? Or biscuits?"

Ar-" I just said a cup of coffee Miss. Aarohi. Do you have a hearing problem or you hear excess?"

Aaro-" No sir. I will get ur coffee. " she just went from there but as soon as she closed the door she just sighed in frustration. "Uuhhhh khadoos"

Aarohi was making the coffee in the pantry and abusing Arjun at the same time.

" Miss aarohi, get me a cup of coffee with just half tsp of sugar are isse acha toh hota sugar hi na daalo. Itne ache se maine Good morning wish kiya tha usko but nahiiiii... seedha dantne lag gaya. Aree sirf 5 min late hoon main. Ab yeh khadoos agar 8 baje office aayega toh kya mere ko aakashwani hoga that Arjun Malhotra aaj 8 baje padharenge. And main Kya 7:30 se baith jaau? Are isko agar office ka gate keeper bankar office kholne ka shauk hai toh mere ko kyun kheech raha hai?" She made his coffee n went to give him.

Arjun' s cabin

Aarohi kept the coffee on his table and stood at a distance for him to assign her today's work.

Arjun who was working on his laptop took the cup and was about to drink the coffee when he saw it had froth in it.

Ar-" Miss Aarohi why is there froth in my coffee? Is this the way you make a coffee? "

Aro-" haan sir, ab coffee mein jhaag hi nahi hoga toh Kya acha lagega? Maine isiliye mast jhaag wali coffee banai Woh baat alag hai sugar thoda kam tha na so zaada jhaag nahi bani." She said how she made such an amazing coffee.

Ar-" Get this out of my coffee. Mujhe jhaag wali coffee nahi pasand. Get another one for me or take the froth out of my coffee. Take it back." He ordered her.

Aarohi stood there open mouth. Like* bande ko jhaag wali coffee nahi pasand. Aur ab main iske liye upar se jhaag nikalun. Hadd hai.* But then she took it and went back to the pantry.

Aarohi was highly pissed in the start of her 1st day at work only. She was mimicking him n cursing him.

" Miss aarohi mujhe jhaag wali coffee nahi pasand. Ismein se jhaag nikal ke laao..... are main koi naukar hoon Kya uski jo yeh mere ko aise bol raha hai. And coffee se jhaag nikalna kaun sa Pacific ocean mein moti dhundhne jaisa bada kaam tha? Khud bhi kar sakta tha na. Par nahiiiii... SHAH JAHAN ko sab mere se karwane hai. Mann toh karta hai iske coffee mein chuhe marne wali dawa daal doon. Par then iss office ka Kya hoga? Yaha kaam karne wale laakhon logon ka sochke jismein ab main hoon unka sochke ruki hoon." She was angrily taking out the froth layer from the coffee and then she again went to his cabin to serve "HIS MAJESTY".

Aarohi kept the coffee with a thud on the table-" SIR!! aapki bina JHAAG WALI COFFEE." She gave more pressure on 'sir' and 'jhaag wali coffee'.

Arjun checked his cup and then drank the coffee. He then looked at Aarohi still standing.

Ar-" What!!??? Kya chahiye? Why are you standing here.?"

Aaro-" woh sir what I have to do next? Apne bataya nahi. So was waiting for that."

Ar-" haan.... ek kaam karo jahan se aayi thi subhe wahan wapas chali jaao."

Aar-" What SIR?? Aap Kya bol rahe ho?"

Arjun got up from his seat and came towards her. He was heading towards her n she was moving back. Arjun lifted his hand and held the door of the cabin n opened it and shifted Aarohi with his other hand. He gestured her to go out.

Aarohi looked at the corridor n then at Arjun.

Ar-" Corridor mein painting ho rahi hai. Go there and supervise them. Make sure ki painting waise hi ho jaise mujhe chahiye. Ashes of rose 70%, Off white -20% and Red- 10%."

Aarohi looked at him like she saw an alien. Matlab ab woh yahan painters ko supervise karegi? Are kisi interior designer ke under thodi kaam kar rahi hai? Kya bakwaas kaam karwa raha hai yeh?

Arjun came towards his table n have her the shade card.
"Ismein jo shades Maine mark liye hai wahi hone chahiye. Aur jo percentage Maine bata ya tha waise hi hona chahiye. Agar NAHI hua toh phir woh painting baad mein tum khud karogi. Now leave."

Aarohi took the card and looked at him once leaving the cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
She was standing in the corridor where the painting was happening.

" Pata nahi Kya sochke iss office mein kadam rakha tha... office ke pehle din iss khadoos ne mujhe waiter aur painter bana diya hai. Matlab hadd hai, kaun sa PA yeh sab supervise karta hai? Upar se percentage bola hai maharaj ne... are main Kya yahan par measuring karne baithu 70% 20% n 10% kaun kaun se paint hai?*she was flipping the shade card angrily n looking at the painting happening.

The painters saw her roaming from one corner to amother and said
" Madam, Kya kar rahi hai aap yahan??? Lag jayegi aapko, kahin paint gir gaya toh problem ho jayega. Aap hato na yahan se."

Aar-" Bhaia main apna hi kaam kar rahi hoon. Aap karo na jo aap kar rahe ho." She was highly irritated. Ab woh Kya kare jab uska boss hi aisa hai. Aarohi was gonna turn again when she saw a lizard near the flower pot placed there. She got scared seeing it.

(Let me tell you Aarohi is hell scared of lizards, just like me. 😦 actually I hate lizards.. like they are so ewwwww)

She jumped a bit from there and in this, she collided with the ladder, on which the painter was standing. It led to the falling of all the colours on the floor and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not on Aarohi, as she was pulled by Arjun in time.😆

(Ab aage Kya hua???? Mere ko nahi pata *making a cute innocent pout* ) 

_______________________________

First of all, thank you for all the love you people have showered on this tory. it really has encouraged both of us to write something new and innovative. 

Second extremely sorry for making you people wait. The late was from my side (Amaya), not Neha's. 

Amiiiiiiiiii... tu phir shuru ho gayi??? Stop yaar. Dono ke taraf se sorry guys.

coming to the update part, 

how was it?

Ruhi, Nyo and Ashish?

MaNan?

ArJohi? 

Chalo ji... Ab ham chale. Aaj ke liye itna hi.

Phir milenge next update ke sath,

tab tak ke liye

Tata Namak, Desh ka Namak

with love, 

Neha and Amaya 

P.s: Today's update credit solely goes to Miss Neha. 

Neha tapping her forehead... yeh ladki nahi sunegi. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
168K 15.5K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
157K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."