Trust ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But thin... More

¦PROLOGUE¦
CHAPTER¦1
CHAPTER¦2
CHAPTER¦3
CHAPTER¦4
CHAPTER¦5
CHAPTER¦6
¦CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER¦8
CHAPTER¦9
CHAPTER¦10
CHAPTER¦11
CHAPTER¦12
CHAPTER¦13
CHAPTER¦14
CHAPTER¦15
CHAPTER¦16
CHAPTER¦17
CHAPTER¦18
CHAPTER¦19
CHAPTER¦20
CHAPTER¦21
CHAPTER¦22
CHAPTER¦23
CHAPTER¦24
CHAPTER¦25
CHAPTER¦26
CHAPTER¦27
CHAPTER|28
CHAPTER|29
CHAPTER¦30
CHAPTER¦31
CHAPTER¦32
CHAPTER¦33
CHAPTER¦34
CHAPTER¦35
CHAPTER¦36
CHAPTER¦37
CHAPTER¦38
CHAPTER¦39
CHAPTER¦40
CHAPTER¦42
CHAPTER¦43
CHAPTER¦44
CHAPTER¦45
CHAPTER¦46
CHAPTER¦47
CHAPTER¦48
CHAPTER¦49
CHAPTER|50
CHAPTER¦51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER|53
CHAPTER¦54
CHAPTER|55
CHAPTER|56
CHAPTER|57
CHAPTER|58
CHAPTER|59
CHAPTER|60
|EPILOGUE|

CHAPTER¦41

1.9K 104 67
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Sehun was smiling all along while he was in the living room. He could not hold his lips from curling up.

"Sehunnie," Jungwoo called out the elder with his grinning smile. He was clinging to Sehun ever since the latter arrived.

He didn't even let Kai to be near them even for a while. But that was not a problem for Sehun, he was still mad remember?

"Yes, Jungwoo?," Sehun responded and lowered his head to look at the little boy.

"Jungwoo feels happy when Sehunnie is here," the boy stated and shot his innocent smile.

Sehun chuckled and his hand moved to ruffle the boy's hair softly. "Really?," he said.

Jungwoo nodded in excitement. "Soooo happy!," he exclaimed and jumped into the elder's arms.

Sehun curved a fond smile at him. His heart was feeling warm to be hearing those words from Jungwoo, he was.glad to be hearing that.

"Me too," he replied and planted a light peck on the boy's forehead.

The little boy's face lit up as he heard that from Sehun. "Can Sehunnie come here to play with Jungwoo?," he asked.

The elder nodded with his sincere smile. "Of course," he said. "But as long as Jungwoo promises to be a good boy," he reminded the boy.

Jungwoo pointed out his pinky finger right away afterwards. "Promise!," he exclaimed and giggled in excitement.

Meanwhile literally not far from them, a person was staring without letting off even for a second.

He could not stop letting out gruntings and snortings since just now and didn't seem like he wanted to stop.

"So Sehun is mad at him?," Kris questioned as he was sitting at the table not far. He was looking at the expressions of his brother.

Suho responded with a light chuckling. "Yep, it seems like that," he said.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Let him be," he replied and took a sip of his drink. "It is good to be seeing him like this sometimes," he said.

The younger furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that. "Yeah," he agreed with the statement actually.

"He is being himself back at least," he continued and was looking at the interactions of those kids.

Kris turned to Suho for a while  before nodding his head. It was true, and to be honest he felt relieved and glad as well.

"Kai," he called out the younger brother and made the latter turned his face to their side.

Kai was putting on his annoyed and upset expression. He was completely being ignored.

"Come here," Kris sounded and pointed at the empty chair right in front of him.

Kai reluctantly stood up from his seat and approached the two elder. "Yeah?," he plopped down.

The elder furrowed his eyebrows to be seeing him. "Being jealous huh?," he teased.

"Huh," the younger scoffed as a response. "I wouldn't be jealous over a little boy," he said.

Suho grinned. "You will get jealous even for small things if it is Sehun," he responded to it.

Kai hissed in embarassment. Well he didn't have any choice than just to agree with it.

It was kinda true.

"I need to start preparing the dinner now," Suho was glancing at the clock on the wall and stood up right away.

He just remembered he didn't do anything yet.

Sehun heard it and approached the elder. He carried Jungwoo inside his arms before placing him on the chair.

"Hyung, do you need helps?," he questioned and followed him into the kitchen.

Suho looked around for a while before he responded with a nod. "Can you help me to buy some things? Looks like I forgot to buy it," he said.

Sehun nodded right away. "Sure," he responded. "I will go with—

"With me," Kai cut off his words before he could even finish. "Right, baby?," he tilted his head to meet the.younger's gaze.

Sehun snorted as a response. He turned his face around to break their eye contacts.

He was still sulking, remember? Also it had been a while since he did this so that was not a big thing right?

"Baby?," Kai called out with his sincere and soothing voice. "Are you still mad?," he asked.

Sehun snorted. "What do you think?," he retorted in annoyance.

When Kai was about to ask more, Sehun started to walk out of the house and approached the car.

Kai released a heavy sigh and started following the younger's steps.

"It's not like I was interested in her right?," he said as they both got into the car. "I mean you can't blame me for being too attractive," he started the engine.

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance and snorted as he heard that statement from Kai.

Oh gosh. So annoying.

"Oh yeah?," he scoffed. "Then why don't you just go to her?," he snapped.

Kai let out a chuckle. "Well I'm only attracted to you," he smoothly answered it and shot a charming smile.

Sehun huffed and turned his face to other directions. His cheeks were getting red after hearing that.

"Oh," he answered shortly but still was looking away from him.

Kai grinned and soon the car stopped. They both got out of it and started walking to the shop.

"Kai!," Sehun hissed and tried to pull away his hand but the elder was already grasping his hand tight.

He pretended to not hear anything from Sehun and kept on walking into.the place, he held in his laughter to be seeing the expression on Sehun.

The latter was pouting in anger and he finally chose to let it be. At the end,both of them were walking hand in hand.

"Kai, can't you let go?," he asked in a lower tone as they were in the shop. "People are watching us," he whispered while looking around.

Kai shrugged. He didn't care about it though. "Let them be," he said. "You're mine so I wanna show it off," he calmly replied.

Sehun huffed sheepishly.

"I really can't be mad at you," he murmured and pouted in annoyance afterwards.

It was true though.

Kai chuckled. "I know," he leaned closer to the younger. "Because you love me too much, right?," he questioned.

Sehun rolled his eyes afterwards. "Yeah, whatever," he retorted and quickly searched for the things he wanted to buy.

Suho would be mad if they took so long to buy these.

Kai was looking around the place and followed wherever Sehun walked. He didn't know what to do so he just let Sehun did it.

"It's unexpected to be seeing you here," a voice from behind startled him and made him turned his back.

His eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched at the moment. The place felt tense as his eyes met the person's.

"Daniel," he let out a low grunting. "What are you doing here? " he questioned.

Daniel chucked as he heard the question. "What do you think people do here?," he replied with another question.

"I don't have anyone to do the shopping for me," he continued and shrugged his shoulder. "Unlike you hm?," his stares changed to Sehun who was behind Kai.

Kai clinched his teeth."So how about finding one?," he forced a smile on his face.

Daniel lifted one of his eyebrows. "Well rather than finding one I prefer stealing one," he curled up a smirk afterwards.

Kai snorted. So this guy wanted to play it like this?

"Guess that's a good idea," Kai nodded. "But make sure to be stealing one, not from a wrong person," he reminded.

He was pissed off, completely pissed off after meeting him.

"Kai I'm done so let's go," Sehun approached afterwards and noticed someone unfamiliar there.

He was startled but soon bowed politely. "Oh, hi," he awkwardly shot a smile.

"Hi, you must be Sehun," Daniel uttered and plastered a nice smile to Sehun.

Sehun didn't expect for this person to know his name. "Ah, yes," he replied awkwardly.

Daniel smiled. "You're good looking, just suits Kai's type," he stated that and it made Kai snorted.

While Sehun only replied with a sheepish smile and muttered a thank you as a response before Kai started pulling him away.

"We need to go now," he said shortly and was about to walk away.

Daniel was still showing his smile. "Sure, see you later," he said. "Make sure to protect him well or else he will be stolen you know?," he said for the last time and walked away.

Kai grunted. It was already starting now.

--

Hiii! Im reallyyyy reallyyy reallyyyy sorryyyy for the late update😭💗 I was busy with school nowadays but I promise to still update more sooon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 18.4K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...
76.6K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
5.6K 251 23
In which rich ceo jeon jungkook falls in love with an ordinary reporter....at the first sight ..... "You are the one for me"jungkook . . "Be my boyfr...
275K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...