Somebody Else || Karin Jinsui...

By MadAboutIndia

First book in my short stories series ❤️ 'Because you belong to somebody else' What happen's when the person... More

You belong to somebody else
BED
Pretty Hurts
Match My Fly
Both wanna be together-
But we cant act on it

Because youuu

3K 109 40
By MadAboutIndia

Brooklyn

"Damn bitch you gone have pooh ready to blow the whole club up tonight." She teased

I chuckled shaking my head "Me? No bitch you gone have Montana at every body's neck with yo titties sitting like that baby."

Jayda

"That's not my man sis that's just my lil boo." She said fixing her hair before we walked out.

"Let him hear you say that." I joked hopping into the Uber behind Jayda.

"I'm straight on that not trynna get my head taken off my shoulder tonight pooh." She joked

The rest of the ride we made Snaps singing along to the songs that came on.

———

We pulled up seeing the club was packed with a long line of people waiting to get in.

We stepped out walking straight to the bouncer he nodded at us letting us in knowing this the after party to my mamas cook out earlier.

My mom is like the hoods grandma she always lookin out and throwing parties. This girl swear she young still.

A Moneybagg yo song played through the speakers as we walked through.

The club smelled of weed, liquor and sweat. I was looking for my mom and i eventually found her dancing with some young ass nigga around my age.

She wore a skin tight black dress showing her youthful curves and her big ass that she kindly passed down. Her natural long black hair flowed down her back and her face was beat.

Oh she was serious earlier, i thought with a chuckle.

"You see pooh and Montana?" I asked Jayda and she shook her head no.

"Let just go get a drink we will look for them later" she suggested i nodded following her to the bar finding 2 empty seats.

"Hi what can i get you tonight?" The girl asked

We ordered our drinks before turning back to the crowd.

"Some fine ass niggas here tonight." She said causing me to nod agreeing with her.

My eyes met with trells as he walked in. This man made my panties wet instantly he looked so fucking good.

"Girl stop eye raping that man." Jayda said snapping me out my thought taking the drink she was handing me.

"If i wasn't trynna see where this gone go with pooh i would have that man." I said to her with a smirk.

"He feel the same way by the way he eying you right now and he got a whole shorty with him."

I smirked looking back at him seeing his eyes roam my body as him and Dymond walked towards us.

"Hey girl" i greeted Dime earning a stink eye from jadya's jealous ass.

"Dymond meet my best friend Jayda. Jay meet Dymond me and trell met her at the park" i introduced them

They exchanged hellos

"Wassup Jay" he said hugging Jayda then me

"You look sexy in this dress baybeh" he whispered in my ear as his hands rubbed my sides.

I smiled slightly "thank you daddy" i whispered back
"You look good to, making me rethink your offer earlier." I said with a chucked

He stood back looking at me with a cocky smirk
"Word?" He asked

I shrugged taking a sip out of my cup.

"We should have got a booth." Jayda said looking around the crowded club

"The gang did." Trell said

"Oh we forgot we was supposed to look for them" i said chuckling

I seen trell wrap his arms around Dymonds waist "come on that's where we boutta go."

I paid the bar tender before walking behind trell with Jay.

"I seen him rubbing your sides bitch you playing with fire."

"I'm single. You know multi-dating like my girl off the real."

The real is my favorite talk show they be spitting some real shit.

"Yeah okay and getting multi punched when pooh find out."

We both started laughing as we enters the VIP section they had. I seen Montana smoking throwing ones on some strippers and next to him was pooh tonguing down some bitch on the couch.

"Girl—"

I shook my head cutting her off "he good"

Trell spotted pooh and instantly looked at me shaking his head. I shrugged walking over to them.

I cleared my throat causing them to pull away.. i seen who he was kissing and it was his ex India.

I stepped back chuckling "Baby— it's not wha"

"You better not fix your mouth to say that bull shit. I don't care what you do i just wanted to let you know that we is done. Everything we had is dead between us Aight? Don't hit my line, don't come running behind me and don't even speak to me if you see me around. Enjoy y'all night" i said turning around and walking over to Jayda and Montana.

She pulled me in for a hug "You cool sis?" Montana asked?

"I'm good it ain't shit to get another nigga feel me? Lose one bounce back with two."

"Who the other nigga?" I heard trell say into my ear from behind me.

"Get fucked up" he followed up and went to saying something to Montana.

Dymond has a slight mug on her face seeing his interaction with me.

"Girl it ain't like that he just my best friend." I assured her even tho i wanted to ride his dick in his car right now.

Jayda chuckled shaking her head grabbing my hand and pulling us away from them.

"You a lil lying bitch" she chuckled as we sat at the hooka in the section.

"We are friends for now." I shrugged "no lie there"

———
1:47am

I was now feeling the effect from the shots i consumed throughout the night.

I made my was to the dance floor as a city girls song played. I couldn't hear the words because i was drunk but the beat was all i needed to shake some ass and that i heard loud and clear.

I started to dance by myself not really caring. I knew i could dance and when i was drunk it only made me move better.

I felt eyes on me but i ignored it. I was in my own world. Jay was god knows where with tana. Dymond been up under trell all night and he been feeding into it.

Wish i would have never introduced them mafuckas. Dumb ass move on my part.

I felt someone grab me pulling me away from the dance floor.

Everything was moving in slow motion for a second until i snapped out of it.

"Get off me" i said trying to get out the persons grip.

I looked seeing it was trell dragging me.

"Trell letttt me goo" i yelled drunkenly.

"Shut the fuck up Brooklyn"he warned me as he went to the vip section.

He sat me on the couch "Don't get the fuck up until i come to get you do you understand?" He asked

I looked at this nigga like he has 3 heads the boy talking out his whole body right now.

"You nott my daddy orrrr my nigga. You ain't about to maaake me sit heree." I slurred

He shook his head bending down so he was face to face with me his lips almost touching mine.

I could smell the weed mixed with mint on his breath.

"I'm the nigga that's gone be keeping yo ass in check from now on. You wanted me Brooklyn now you got me. Sit here while i call Dymond a Uber and make sure she get in safely then I'm coming back to handle you like i should have at the courts." He said before standing up

"Get up and see what i do to you. Your choice." With that he walked to Dymond grabbing her hand and leading her out the vip.

I literally had a pool in between my legs from how he just checked me. He looked so sexy being serious with me.
——

I woke up being carried into a house.

It was trell carrying me. He carried me all the way upstairs to his this room.

"Where are we?" I said still feeling drunk but not as drunk maybe tipsy now.

"My house shawty you fell asleep on the couch where i left you." He said setting me down in the bed.

He walked away before quickly returning with a bottle of water and a pill.

"Here take this for your headache cause i know it's about to start." He said with a chuckle.

I took the medicine and the water throwing it back. He walked to his dresser grabbing some boxers and a shirt.

"You wanna shower or just change?" He asked

"Imma shower and wash this makeup and alcohol off me."

He nodded going into the bathroom in his room and turning on the shower.

I kicked off my shoes and took off the jacket i had on. I walked to the bathroom seeing him grabbing a towel and wash cloth out the closet.

"Here baybeh." He said handing me everything..

I smiled knowing he calling me that right now on purpose but two can play that game..

"Thank you trell, can you do me one more favor."

He nodded "wassup?"

"Can you unzip my dress in the back for me." I said turning around.

I seen him in the mirror walk up to me before he slowly unzipped it as i let it fall to the floor leaving me in just my royal blue thong.

His eyes scanned my whole body as he bit on his bottom lip..

"Damn" he mumbled once he seen my ass.

I smirked "Okay get out"

He grabbed my waist pulling me into him and i instantly felt his hard member on my ass.

"Look what you did shawty." He mumbled lowly as his hands rubbed along my body.

One hand went to my left boob taking my nipple in between his finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
169K 4.1K 40
Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help. I'm a well-known therapist now. The hard...
584 0 14
Story of how something happened to someone unexpectedly. Unexpectedly changes and circumstances happened in their life, and this circumstances can ch...
2.2M 80.9K 42
After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley Paige just wants to be loved and appreci...