Worth Fighting For (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this... More

1 Heart Beat
Untitled Part 2
3 By hook or by crook
4 Path to the Destiny
5 Change of plan
6 Yours Husband
7 Outrage
8 Two Options
9 Faint- Hearted Girl
10 Spur
11 Gust of Air
12 Butterflies Again
14 Downpour on the Desert
15 Showing Happiness
16 Evil's Entry
17 Examination
18 My Mom's Heart
19 Life Taking Moment
20 Devi Maiya's Grace
21 Is that Asha's Job?
22 Expressive Eyes
23 He knows the Truth
24 I Love You a Loooot
25 Poisoned Food
26 Possessive Monster
27 Boomerang
28 I Knew...
29 Difference...
30 Saree
31 Saree
32 She is my wife
33 Queen
34 Angered Child
35 Reason
36 Consultation
37 Romantic Arnavji
38 Unexpected Peck
39 Temple Visit
40 Heart Feel
41 Mother's place
42 Hearty Feeling
43 Order...
44 What Tomorrow?
45 Atonement
46 The Diamond Ring
47 Forgiveness
48 Spoilt Brat
49 Unknown Side
50 The Phone Call
51 Acceptance
52 The New Couple
53 Judgement
54 Last Part
55 Epilogue

13Heart Feel

7.6K 413 31
By NiranjanaNepol

Part13 

Malik Residence

Tina was crying non-stop. She couldn't accept the bitter truth of her life. She never imagined that her mother is "this kind". The man who she thought her father is not her father. In fact she doesn't know who her father is. How sick. Her mother left her father for money. In that, she destroyed Malik's family. But she never saw her mother regret for what she did to them. She thought Ratna is envying Asha. She was so angry with Arnav for disrespecting Asha. How wrong she had been. She felt ashamed of herself.

She felt a touch on her back. She understood it was Asha. She stayed firm without turning.

Asha: I know you are upset.

Tina didn't react.

Asha: you have to adapt the reality. This is our life. This is family.

Tina(shouting): Noooo.... This is not.... He is not my father. This is not my family. You snatched it from someone and destroyed her life.

Asha: It happened... there is no use of thinking about it now. Makeup yourself.

Tina: What do you mean? Do you want me to spend someone's money shamelessly?

Asha: Keep your SHAME inside you. Money doesn't know SHAME. It can give you anything you want.

Tina: peaceful? Sleep? Will money give me those?

Asha: It depends on you. It depends on how you are handling the problem. Just ignore and enjoy the life. He (Arvind) had written all the properties on his son's name. I have to get it back so don't make me fuss.

Tina: just stop it... or else I will stop calling you Mom.

Asha: No one could change our relationship no matter if you call me mom or not.

Tina: you have already spoilt Arnav's life. Because of you, he had lost everything. So just stop it.

Asha: He spoilt his life on his own. I'm not responsible for it. He is a Psycho... mental...

They heard "SHUT UP"

Arvind was standing spitting fire through his eyes.

Arvind: Don't you dare talk about Arnav. What do you know about him? Haannn? He is our treasure no one could get.

Asha: Wah... how respectful he is towards you...

She mocked.

Arvind: Because it's me who lost my respect. You know how respectful he is towards Ratna? Do you know why he married to a mere girl....? He married a girl who is not at all suits to his lifestyle just because she is having Ratna's Heart. Will your child give you respect? Are you worth it? My Ratna does because she is a mother of a GOOD son.

Asha was thunderstruck. His wife has Ratna's Heart... News of the ERA.

Arvind went to Tina and caressed her head.

Arvind: I'm so proud of you beta. We won't deserve to stand in front of you. This generation of children is more justified than ours. I wish I would be like you.

Tina: you shouldn't have left Ratna ma and Bhai.

Arvind smiled at her whereas Asha was shocked hearing, RATNA MA and BHAI from Tina, for the first time.

Arvind: I'm repenting for each and every minute but it's too late. I'm getting punished for my mistake every day. I can't even attend my son's marriage.

Tina wiped her tears.

Arvind: go, wash your face. I will be there for you. Don't forget that. No matter what's happening in our lives. I'm your father and you are my daughter. Understood?

Tina nodded yes and left to the washroom. Arvind went to his room not giving heed to Asha but... Asha didn't mind about it. She was in deep thought about Ratna's Heart. It was not hard for her to understand how important Ratna is to Arnav. It was clear that he never minds about money or something other than his mother. That's why he got married to the simple girl. So that's his weak point. He will be nothing if his wife goes away from him. There is a chance for him to leave his breath too. Her filthy mind thought filthy. She wanted to use the trump card called KHUSHI to knock Arnav Singh Raizada down.

.........

Vidya and Reshma landed in Delhi with a false address. They showed the address to the auto driver. He asked them to sit in the auto and started to the area which was mentioned in the address.

They got fed-up not finding the address in the area. They roamed with the wrong address the whole day. As they couldn't find the address, they went to the only known place in Delhi... Ram Sitha Lodge. Daughter of the Lodge owner "Sitha" saw them and rushed towards them, expecting Khushi with them.

Sitha: Where is Khushi Didi? Didn't she come?

Vidya: She is in Delhi only. We came to find her.

She said helplessly.

Sitha: In Delhi? She didn't come to meet me....?

Vidya: She herself hasn't knows where she is.

Sitha: Means?

Vidya: A man married to her and brought her to Delhi forcefully.

Sitha: My God... Really?

Vidya: Don't know how he got to know about her.

Something sparkled in Sitha's mind.

Sitha: Yes.... A man came here inquiring about Khushi Didi.

Vidya: Really? When? Who? What he asked for?

Sitha: he inquired the girl who got Heart Transplantation.

Vidya(frowning): Heart Transplantation?

Sitha: Yes...

Vidya: Then what he asked?

Sitha: He asked many question about Khushi Didi; I didn't know about.

Reshma: That means, he searched for her for many days...

Vidya: But why? What could be the reason?

Reshma: We have to find it out.

She said gritting her teeth.

Sitha didn't say that she is the one who gave Khushi's photo to the man, seeing their anger.

RM

Arnav saw Khushi came out of the room slowly, walking on her own. He rushed towards her and held her shoulders. She looked at him jerking. He got stuck with her bewildered eyes. Both of them were jammed, seeing another so closer. Her flawless face made him immovable whereas his attractive eyes made her forget herself. They never missed to say untold stories. Arnav's intellect warned him about her wounded leg.

Arnav: Why are you roaming? Can't you be in rest, sitting for a while?

Khushi: I'm sitting for two days.

Arnav: You have to... until you get cured.

Khushi: I'm feeling better.

Arnav: You can walk from tomorrow. Now, come and take rest.

He scooped her in his arms and walked back to her room. I had gone lack of words to describe Khushi's condition here. Though Arnav lifted her in his arms a few times she felt like flying this time. Arnav's constant gaze added spice to her feelings. 

The spice spread a pleasant fragrance to the surroundings. They were looking into each other's eyes. Correction... they were speaking with each other through eyes.

Arnav kept her on the bed.

Arnav: Do you want anything?

Khushi: No.

Arnav: Then why did you come out?

Khushi: I felt bored sitting on the bed.

Arnav: Don't walk, at least today.

Khushi nodded ok. She folded her wounded leg and started tried to remove the Band-Aid.

Arnav: What are you doing?

Khushi: I feel uneasy with the Band-Aid.

Arnav sighed and sat on the bed. He took her leg on his lap and removed the Bans-Aid slowly while ordering HP to bring hot water. HP came with hot water. Arnav cleaned it with a soft cloth softly. He looked at her feet. It was much better than before. He applied medicine on it. Arnav was busy concentrating on her feet whereas Khushi was busy concentrating her husband. We can't say that she was ONLY concentrating NOT admiring. She felt attracted to his eyes. Those were expert in delivering expressions, she supposed. And Arnav very well know she was studying him but he pretended like he was unaware of her study. But he couldn't pretend for long.

Arnav(looking at her): It looks better.

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: Doesn't mean you can strain.

Arnav stood, keeping her leg on the pillow. He turned to leave the room.

Khushi: Will you take me to the temple tomorrow?

Arnav's shock was not estimated. Is she asking him to take her to the Temple?

Arnav (shrinking his eyes): Whaaaaat!

He asked her to confirm that what he heard was true.

Khushi: Temple.... Tomorrow.....?

He couldn't know what to answer.

Arnav(stammered): Look at your feet. Is it necessary to go to Temple with wounded feet?

Khushi: I will be alright tomorrow.

Arnav (folding his hand): Ohh... really?

Khushi: It's not painful... Sachchi...

She pinched her own neck like a kid.

Arnav(rolling his eyes smiling): What so important?

Khushi: Nothing is important. In fact, I have never celebrated the day but I would like to thank Devi Maiya on the day.

Arnav frowned not getting what she is talking about.

Arnav: What tomorrow?

Khushi nodded NO.

Arnav sat on the bed facing her.

Arnav: Tell me...

He demanded not showing any expression on his face. But he could not be stern after hearing what tomorrow is.

Khushi: It's my birthday tomorrow.

Arnav's expression changed excitedly.

Arnav: Is your birthday tomorrow?

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav closed his fist controlling himself not to touch her.

Khushi: Will you take me?

Arnav released his fist and touched her head gulping, nodding YES making her smile brightly. He left the place with a bright face.

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt 

Downpour on the Desert

Khushi came out of her room taking bath to do pooja. She got stuck, seeing decorated RM. RM was glittering, like a new bride. Blue color serial lights stole her heart. She saw Uditha was arranging for Pooja.

Khushi: Uditha... what's happening?

Uditha: Nothing.

Khushi: Our house is shining like a palace. Anything special?

Uditha: ohh you asking that?

Khushi nodded yes.

Uditha: today is, this palace's queen's birthday.

Khushi frowned at her. Of course she is a "tube light" kind of girl. Her face expression changed as the Tube light worked. She looked at Uditha with extreme shock.

Khushi: What did you say?

Uditha left the place smilingly, without answering.

Khushi: Uditha, stop... answer me...

She heard "HappyBirthday" from behind. 

To read the above update, use my inkitt link dearies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8.3K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
78.6K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
447K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...