Impossible

By thecertifiedcoco

Hi. My name is Charlie Hunt and I have a guy that I like. More

01
02
03
04
05
07

06

221 9 10
By thecertifiedcoco

Charlie Hunt

I had suddenly arrived at my front door as time seemed to fly by as all I thought about on my way home was my amazing day with Adrien.

I did it! I got his number! I can't believe it. I actually spent time with Adrien Johns. This week is actually turning out good.

I unlocked the front door with my keys. It was 7:30 so Dolly should still be awake.

"Dolly?" I called out.

No answer.

"I'm home. So...uh I'll be in my room." I called out once again. It was so awkward communicating with my sister. Since she no longer talked to us, we had to blindly communicate with her and hope that she was listening. I saw that the door to her room was open so maybe she heard me.

I walked into my room and blushed as soon as I shut the door.

"I have to refrain from texting him. It'll be weird if I start texting him already, right?" I spoke to myself. "Ugh this sucks!" I groaned.

"Oh, I know! I can ask Jaden for advice-" I stopped myself. "Oh, yeah, never mind ." I pouted.

Why did this have to happen between me and my best friend? I threw myself onto my bed and once I did, my phone went off notifying that I had received a message. I dashed toward my phone.

Oh my gosh is it Adri-

Oh.

It was a message from Jaden.

Jaden
Charlie. Please talk to me.
7:34pm

I honestly don't know what I did wrong.
7:34pm

After letting out a big sigh, I decided to text him back.

Me
Let's talk tomorrow after school.
7:35pm

Jaden
Thank you so much Charlie. I'll wait for you at our spot. Please don't forget.
7:35pm

Me
Yeah.
7:36pm

I let out another sigh.

I hope we could get pass this. I really did miss my best friend. I'm just upset that my sexuality is something that would separate us. After all these years we've never even been in an argument before. We were always there for each other and we always had a great time. I can't even count the times that Jaden supported me and made me happy. He would always give me gifts when I would be feeling down. Especially when my dad left. It was one of the hardest times of my life. But he was there. He always was. I shouldn't have come out to my friends.

I felt a single tear run down my face. I wiped it away.

Wait! I forgot that I would text Adrien that I made it home. I took this chance to text him.

Me
Hi Adrien. It's Charlie. Just letting you know that I made it home safely.
7:40pm

Alright! I did it. Whew.

Ugh I don't know what else to talk about if he responds back.

As I was thinking of possible conversation topics, my stomach decided to have ten earthquakes the sound of twenty volcanic eruptions.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm hungry." I stated to myself.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and Dolly was there preparing dinner. It was some Chicken Salad and I could also smell croissants baking in the oven. I would always make sandwiches out of them.

"Dolly! You're amazing! You didn't have to do this." I thanked her excitedly.

She smiled back at me.

Wait. She just smiled? Was she finally opening up?

I decided to return the smile and sit on one of the stools at the counter. I sat in silence with a grin on my face for a few minutes while my sister began to take the croissants out of the oven. "Dolly. I had the most wonderful day today. There's a guy I have a crush on. His name is Adrien. We actually hung out today and I was able to get his number." I stated happily.

Right on cue, my phone went off.

Adrien :)
That's great! Sorry for the late reply, I just finished making dinner for my dad and I.
7:58pm

"It's Adrien!" I yelped out loud.

Adrien :)
Attachment: 1 Image
7:59pm

Adrien :)
It's one of my favorite dishes, Garlic Parmesan Pasta. Don't drool too much. I know it looks delightful. =D
7:59pm

Me
I won't lie, it does look pretty tasty. But I'm about to have the best Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwich in the world. I win.  ^_^
7:59pm

I took a picture of the food laid out on the kitchen island and send it to him.

Adrien :)
Ohhoho. You've never tasted my cooking before. I could blow your mind with my skills. I'll have to cook for you someday.
8:00pm

Me
I'm so looking forward for that. :)
8:00pm

Adrien :)
Alright then, I'll text you later. Enjoy your meal.
8:00pm

Me
You too.
8:00pm

Wow. And I thought it would be hard to text him. It's so natural. I'm so glad.

Although I don't expect Adrien to text me much, I hope we get to talk like this everyday.

After rereading the messages over and over again, a plate of food was placed in front of me and stole all of my attention. I was super hungry.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed before digging in. The croissants were still warm and fluffy when I positioned them to put the chicken salad between them. After completing the sandwich, I took a big bite. It all melted nicely in my mouth. It was delicious.

After that much needed dinner, I went upstairs and prepared to take a shower.

I turned on the shower and put the water on burning hot just the way I like it. The bathroom immediately started to steam up. I removed my clothes starting with my shirt and then my bottoms and briefs.

I looked at my reflection in the half-foggy mirror. "I wonder if I'm any good looking..." I spoke to myself. "Maybe I should work out more."

I said I had a nice build but it wasn't anything as attractive as Adriens body. Just last year our school went on a field trip to a water park and Adrien and I ran into each other there. His muscles were so defined and it made me a little insecure so I got more active. I've built some muscle, enough to not look like a twig, but I had a long way to go.

I don't even have abs! My stomach is just flat.

"Whatever. I wonder what he's up to right now." I spoke to myself. I decided to take out my phone and look over our first messages again. I smiled to myself. "Maybe I should text him after my shower. What would I say? Ahhhh i should just stop thinking about it!" I blushed uncontrollably.

Just as I was about to lock the phone, my dumb hand had to be super clumsy and drop the phone face down.

"Stupid hand." I mentally facepalmed. "Of course I do something like this. I hope it's not broken." I pleaded.

"H-hello? Charlie?" a voice that I know all too well spoke.

"Adrien!?" Shit. Why do these things always happen to me?

I picked up the phone as quickly as a could. I was scarred. It just had to be a video chat! I must be cursed!

"Sorry! I-I didn't mean to call. I-" I spoke flustered as I moved a piece of my hair behind my ear, a nervous habit of mine.

"Oh. No, it's fine. But Charlie, a-are you naked right now?" he asked staring right into the camera at me. AHHHHHHH!

I had totally forgot that I was naked. And of course I drop the phone from panicking too much like a jittery animal with no control of my actions whatsoever.

The phone didn't fall face down this time. It fell with the camera on me. Right underneath my legs. Exposing my everything to my crush.

Kill. Me. Now.

I kicked the phone out of view at lightning speed. If it wasn't for my fast reflexes, I'm sure he would have seen everything clearly. I really hope he didn't.

"D-did you see?" I asked shyly, hoping I wouldn't have to end my life after this.

"I didn't." He answered quickly.

"I have to go now. I'll call you later." I stated blankly before handing up the phone. All life was drained out of me from this deeply stressful experience. I was pale with cold skin and a still heart. Totally humiliated.

"T-that was....my first video call w-with Adrien." I spoke quietly to myself as I walked slowly into the shower in shame.

I put my head under the water and stood there contemplating everything in my life up until this very moment. This was indeed the most unbearable thing I've experienced.

Thirty minutes later, I got out of the shower and put on my pajamas. They were navy blue plaid bottoms. I didn't bother putting on the matching top.

I sighed deeply. I jumped onto my bed falling face down into the warm pillows. "I don't know how I'm gonna face Adrien tomorrow at school." I thought of all the scenarios in my head.

What if he was grossed out? He seemed weird. What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? We've just started getting closer. I think he's mad. He's too nice to show it though, right? He'll probably cut me off like the others...

My phone suddenly went off. Adrien was calling me. It wasn't a video call this time.

I hesitantly answered the phone.

"H-hi, Adrien..." I spoke softly, still depressed from my overthinking brain.

I heard him let out breath like he had been holding it in for a while. "Charlie. You ok? That was...that was a really tough experience I assume..." he replied timidly.

"I'm ok." I spoke insecurely.

"I'm glad." I could hear a smile in his voice. "How are you so clumsy all the time? It's kind of funny." He began to laugh.

A smile appeared on my face. "H-hey! Don't make fun of me! It's not like I do it on purpose." I returned the laughed.

"I know. I know. It's just adorable that's all." his laugh faltered into a calm sigh.

Did he even know what he was saying right now? Me? Adorable?

My cheeks burned red like fire at this point. "Don't say things like that." I blushed even harder.

"Sorry." he stated sadly. "I just wanted to make sure you were all right and I wanted to cheer you up a little. I got to hear your laugh, so I'm pleased."

"Yeah. You're always able to brighten up my mood somehow. I really appreciate that about you. Is that one of your super powers?" I joked.

"Of course. Cool isn't it? Not as cool as yours though." he answered, going along with the joke.

"What power?" I asked confusedly.

"You don't know? You aren't called Clumsy Charlie for nothing." he laughed again.

"Adrien!" I yelled in embarrassment. "I've never been called that!"

He laughed again. "I'm totally calling you that now."

"No way! That's not a cute nickname at all!" I blurted out without thinking.

"Oh? You want a cute nickname? How about-"

"I-I didn't mean-"

"Kitten." he replied in his deep, husky voice. Here they come again. Shivers. All the way down my spine I felt shivers.

I couldn't even respond to that. I didn't know what to say. He was obviously only joking, right? But I wanted him to call me that so bad.

"Charlie? I was just joking. Sorry, I took it too far didn't I?" he responded uneasily.

"It's ok. I was just...surprised." I stated, still shocked from what had just happened.

"I should probably let you go to sleep now, it's getting late. Don't forget we're walking home together tomorrow after school, right?" he asked happily.

"Ah! Yes. Of course. I'm looking forward to it." I responded cheerfully.

"Good. I can't wait." I could hear the smile behind his words. I wish I could see that beautiful smile.

"Bye. Adrien." I stated although I didn't want to hang up at all.

"One more thing, Charlie." he responded quickly.

"Huh?" I asked confusedly.

"Goodnight." he whispered into my ear and hung up the phone.

I laid there on my bed for over five minutes trying to process everything that had happened today. It was too much to take in. My whole day had been filled with Adrien. I wanted it to be like this everyday. I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow now.

I smiled to myself.

Things are definitely starting to get better.

Please forgive me. I finally updated though. Don't hate me too much <3

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.9K 34
This is a boyxboy (gay) story. Hope you enjoy!
191K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
4.3K 14 46
This is pretty much my love life and all the relationship drama i've had to go through since day one of freshman year to present time. I hope you fin...