Keep it undercover //Shawn Me...

By _Red_Girl_

It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the... More

Characters!!!
2~ Best birthday gift
3~ Going live
4~ Meet&Greet
5~ Concert time!
6~ Is it too late?
7~ Unknown number
8~ The start of something new
9~ I trust you
10~ Getting to know each other
11~ I love you
12~ The bitter truth
13~ Never wanna lose you again
14~ First date
15~ In the middle of nowhere
16~ The next step
17~ Christmas
18~ Happy new year
19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

1~ señorita

2K 33 20
By _Red_Girl_

A/N: here goes the first chapter, enjoy your reading🥰
-----------------------
Cassandra's P.O.V
It was a quiet night just like any other. I was sitting on the couch snuggled close to my dear brother watching one of his old movies. A cool drink in my hand, a bowl of fresh popcorn on the table, complete silent. That's until i received a notification on my phone, permanently damaging our evening.

"AHH SHAWN'S GOING LIVE!" I screamed jumping from the couch, accidentally dropping the glass of juice all over my brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ian yelled furiously staring in disgust at the fabric of his shirt sticking to his torso and the obvious wet patch between his legs.

But i ignored him tapping on the notification to open the live stream. I let out another squeal as his cute face popped on the screen with a mop of curls hiding his forhead and a sleepy smile that melted my heart into a puddle.

"SERIOUSLY!? I'M SOAKING WET AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE!" My brother shouted throwing a pillow at me but i dodged it like a pro while keeping my eyes focused on the phone.

"Shh stop yelling... i can't hear him" i whined turning up the volume.

With his chest rising and falling with anger, he took a few steps closer "I SWEAR TO GOD CASS IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND CLEAN THIS MESS. I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Ian kept growling waving his finger in front of me warily.

"What with all the yelling?" My mom rushed inside wearing a concerned look on her face.

"This idiot over here spilled her juice on me and didn't give a damn about what happened... she's lusting over this stupid singer again" Ian explained brutally smacking the back of my head with a cushion making me yelp. Usually I'd give him another kick but i was too busy at the moment.

"IAN! Keep it down i just put sam to bed!" Amber hossed walking into the living room as she covered his mouth firmly.

"Well you can easily grab another clean shirt. Man up son and leave your sister alone" my mom scowled at my brother whos stared at her in shock. He still doesn't get he's no longer mama's favorite.

"Oh I'm the one who gets blamed now? I didn't do anything wrong" Ian whined crossing his arms over his chest as i chuckled quietly. "Stay focused on that dickhead..." ian mumbled glaring at me.

"IAN! LANGUAGE!" Mom hissed frowning at him as he apologised quickly.

"Yeah Ian why can't you just let it go? She's been crazy about him for the past three years." Amber rolled her eyes pushing her husband in the direction of their room probably to get him new cloth.

I smirked sticking my tongue out mockingly as he left. "And you missy..." i lifted my head hearing mom's stern voice "when you finish whatever you're doing, clean this up and apologize to your brother" mom ordered as i nodded my head.

"Ahh i can't believe it we're getting señorita in less than an hour!" I squealed hugging my pillow tightly after throwing my phone away.

"You're still here..." my brother groaned as he walked back in his pyjamas with a bottle of beer in his hand.

I stared out the window to the bright stars absentminded "Oh my god! Do you think he'll sing in spanish? If he does i will die..." i mumbled to myself sighing as i pictured it in my head.

"I won't stop you..." Ian replied sarcastically sitting on the couch opposite from me to avoide any other accident.

I titled my head towards him guilt washing over me "Oh Ian I'm sorry... you know how i get when it comes with shawn" i muttered sending him an innocent smile.

"It's okay, i guess i finally understood the gravity of the situation when you once stayed awake two whole days just to attend his show even though you had school the next day and failed two exams" he reminded me raising his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah these tickets cost me seven month allowance and i had to sit in the back and didn't even had the chance to meet him..." i sighed sadly folding my arms against my chest.

"It's okay sis, I'm sure you'll meet him one day" He opened his arm offering me a hug.

That's my favorite thing about my relation with Ian. We fight all the time, prank each other but we always make up in the end. Specially now he travels a lot for work, and I'll never admit it, i miss him so much.

He patted my back gently "I love you sis so much but when that music video comes out i want you to lock yourself in that room, lay under your bed and put some sound prove sheets around you... cause I'm determinated to watch this game and you're not gonna ruin it for me" he dmenaded in a serious tone making me laugh.

"Sorry to break it to you bro but you should by now know the rules when it comes to a new song released by shawn" i reminded him pinching his cheek innocently.

"Huh?!"

I cleared my throat before counting on my hands "Well first of all i have to stay in here cause my room is close to yours and my parents and i can't risk to wake up sammy. Second the wifi here is way better and third you're aware i have to post my reaction on my youtube channel and dad's laptop is the best for editing..." i pointed to the laptop sitting on the desk behind us.

"So in conclusion. I'm not leaving this room til the song's out and i let out all the energy I've held these days" i stated sending my brother a challenging glance.

"What the fuck!? I can't watch the game in my room, I'll wake amber and sam" he groaned as i shrugged my shoulder.

He sighed running his habd through his black wavy hair "Fine... let's make a deal. We can both share this livingroom. You may scream as much as you want as long as you stay away from the TV area" Ian explained stretching his arm out to limit the forbidden zone.

I gave him thumbs up as he thanked me. "Ahh shit...10 minutes left..." i squealed biting my lips. Ian propped his legs on the coffee table as he turned on the game.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes him watching the game cursing at each player who missed and me screaming at each update i receive concerning the music video. I've been waiting two whole days with a heart burning impatiently but these fifteen minutes left are killing me in ways you can't imagine.

I will never forget the moment he posted that teaser on instagram. My heart pounded furiously, i couldn't breath anymore... I couldn't focus on anything else. At school i kept daydreaming about it and imagining how the video will go. I lost my mind only by watching a few seconds teaser so I'm certain my heart won't handle the entire video which makes me even more anxious.

"Oh god Ian I'm gonna faint... five minutes left" i breathed out hands shaking as i adjusted the camera before sitting on the chair.

"Just so you know, if you do i won't pick you up from the floor" Ian retorted back sending me a smug smile.

"Shut up... ahh it's finally happening" i screamed opening Shawn's page where the countdown was showing.

"A normal sister is all i asked for... why did mom and dad have to bring me a lunatic for a sister?" Ian whined ranning his hand through his hair for the tenth time tonight but i ignored him placing my headphones over my ears.

I flipped on the camera "So hello guys, i know I'm a bit late and it's almost release time but i had a few struggles concerning who should get the room..." i spoke annoyingly pointing to my brother sitting in the back.

"Heads up most of you knows that in honor of the new song we're getting i decided to post a reaction video cause i seriously regretted not doing this for if i can't have you..." i pouted placing my hand over my heart.

Almost all Shawn's songs makes my heart explode and send my whole body tingling with enthusiasm. But 'if i can't have you' got me into another level of craziness. I can assure no other song can compete for its place in my heart.

"Okay three minutes left, let's stop the nonsense... thanks for everyone who will watch the video and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel" i reminded them taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Anyway I'm so freaking excited about señorita. Can you believe after four years of waiting we finally got another collab and judging by the rumours, i sense it's gonna be a huge hit..." i squealed clapping my hands together.

"Oh one more thing, i have to warn you that you mighg hear a bit of screaming..." i chuckled nervously.

"A little!?" My brother chipped in raising his eyebrows playfully.

I subtly showed him the middle finger from under the desk away from the camera "Shut up... so for anyone using headphones I'd appreciate it if you turn down the volume cause I'd hate to damade your hearing permanently..." i laughed moving a string of hair behind my ear.

"Oof 5...4...3...2...1" i pressed on the play button.

"Fuck... leather jacket somebody help me... ooh camila looks gorgeous... ugh the way he looked at her... he's too soft i can't..." i pressed pause at the scene where they jumped on his motorcycle.

Never in my entire life did i think I'd need to see shawn on a fucking motorcycle. Somhow it fits well, he should definitely buy one in the near future or I'm taking extreme measurement. "It's only the beginning and I'm losing my shit already, the chemistry these two have is amazing... ugh i love them so much... they're too cute" my heart swelled as i eyed them fondly.

It's true i prefer shawn to myself but I'm definitely a shawmila stan. "Okay let's continue... shirt off... can't breath... holy shit look at his back muscles... this is hot... are they gonna kiss... ahhh it's too much... kill me now!" i cried out my while body shook when he spun her around and crawled on top of her.

I shivered goosebumps popping on my skin "I wanna be in her place please... ugh imagine waking up to this sight every single day... he's so pretty ... i swear his future girlfriend is one lucky gal... oh my god he left her..." i sniffed wipping the tears forming in the corner my eyes.

My head was throbbing heavily "Okay guys I'm getting a bit dizzy... i need a minute" i sighed sipping a glass of water as i slid my hand through my hair.

"This is truly a work of art... it's flawless... the story line... the outfit... the make out... it's perfect!" i mouthed clutching my hands into fists as i took another deep breath. "I think I'm a little bit sober now. Let's watch it again with less screaming" i laughed replying the video.

Well words speak better than actions. The second time got me swooning harder, screaming louder and i think at some point my mouth was letting out words irrelevant to my brain's. The more i watched the more i craved. Every little detail i discovered got me weak in the knees.

I even forgot about my brother's presence until i heard a loud growl echoing through the room "Aren't you done already..." i turned around to find Ian pressing two cushions against his ears to dial the noises.

"Sorry bro i warned you of the consequences anyway guys thank you again for watching and I'm sorry if i was annoying or made someone cringe. But who ever knows me get that there's no calming down when it comes to my shawnie" i giggled titling my head to the side as i waved to the camera before shutting it off.

"Damn what's so special about this guy that makes every girl insane about him?" Ian questioned desperately removing the cushions."He's just a nice haired douch with a guitar" he rasped as i sent him a deadly glare. He's gonna regret ever saying those words.

I spun my shair around to face him "If i hear one more insult about him I'm gonna strangle you with my bare hands!" I threaned as he waved his hands in the air to show his resignation. He should know by now how much I'm protective when it comes to my baby boy.

Though i could see him struggling to keep his laugh underestimating my power. I grabbed the cushion from his hand and kept hitting him relentlessly until he apologized begging me to stop. "I'll forgive you only if you took a glimpse of the video and tell me your honest opinion" i waited for him to nod his head.

I lead Ian to the desk as i sat down on the chair. Sure i wanted to prove my brother a point but also six minutes has passed and i haven't watched it once, so it's beneficial for me in both ways. I hummed to the lyrics under my breath impressed that i memorized it so fast. "What do you think? And no jokes" i warned as he pinched his chin deep in thought.

He hummed quietly "Well like i told you earlier, he does have nice hair and fit body i think that's why you girls scream every time you see him...." he smirked as i slapped his arm offeded by his statement.

"That's it?" I asked in disappointment.

"Oh and the chick's hot too" he smirked licking his lips. Oh wait til amber hear about this!

"I can't believe this... how about his music? Can't you hear the passion in his voice and the dedication he put to acheive such project? How his body reacts to every word he sings?" I choked out a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Girl you're totally obsessed with this boy... it's unhealthy" he replied ruffling my hair.

"Ugh and you're heartless and don't have good taste in music..." i grumbled as he chuckled "whatever, don't you have an important scene to film tomorrow?" I questioned slapping his hand away.

"Oh my god!" His eyes widened "Yeah and i need to go rehearse... hey can you help me?" he pleaded showing his puppy eyes that used to compell me to do anything he desired but not anymore.

I cleared my throat "I'm sorry bro... I'm busy obsessing over this douch" i retorted back sassily. He stole one glance at me before leaving the room. I returned to señorita replaying it over and over again while i started editing my video so i can post it tomorrow morning.

Soon enough it was already four in the morning i haven't moved my gaze off the screen, not even when i heard footsteps coming closer from the hallway. "What the fuck cass? You still up?" Amber exclaimed in a hoarse sleepy voice rubbing her eyes.

My face lightened "Amber baby please you're the only one who understands me in this house, come watch the video" i begged her mentioning with my hands to come closer. She sighed taking a seat across from me.

To stay she retrieved her energy was an understatement. She stared at the screen with mouth agape and eyes wide open "that's fucking insane!" She mumbled her lips curling into a smirk.

"I know right..." i tugged at her arm with excitment. "I watched him a hundred times already" i muttered yawning.

"Wait that's what you've been doing for the past four hours!?" She gasped.

I stayed quiet sending her an innocent smile "wow i can't believe you... i mean i get that it's awsome and so fucking hot but that doesn't explain your crazy behavior" she said in worry squeezing my hand. I might let her words pass since I'm sure i look like a zombie at that moment.

"You're right I'll go to sleep now" i sent her a rassuring smile shutting down the laptop. "Why are you awake anyway?"

"Oh i have to feed sammy..." she replied and on cue we heard a shreik coming from the hallway.

"Go to the kitchen and I'll bring him to you" i told her walkimg in the direction of his nursery. I crunched over his crib caressimg his red cheek. He calmed down under my tender touch, i always said he's an aunty boy. I slowly picked him up resting his head on my chest.

He whimpered in discomfort as i headed to the kitchen "oh sweetie it's okay... mommy is here" i cooed rubbing his soft hair.

"Thank you cass..." amber sent me a grateful smile as I handed her sammy but made sure to give a kiss on the forehead "now go to sleep, you look exhausted" she said grabbing the bottle from the table as she approcahed to Sam's mouth who hungrily sucked at the milk.

I walked back to my room locking the door and closing the curtains since i don't anyone to interrupt my beauty sleep. I slided into my pyjamas and slumped on the bed. Then I closed my eyes mumbling señorita's lyrics until i fell asleep.
-----------------
°~What were your thoughts over señorita?°~😍💃❤

A/N: Not being over dramatic but that was literally my reaction when i first watched the music video.😅 Over all i think the song's not bad but the video was fantastic🔥❤
-----------------
I really hope you liked it🥰 don't forget to vote and share also comment your thoughts down below ly❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 9K 149
If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Shawn Mendes, then this is the book for you...
28.5K 6.8K 68
Shawn Mendes. From the start he's a selfish and rude man. He's also her client, and she needs to help him solve the mess he made. Will it be strictly...
85.4K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
227 10 16
THIS IS A SHAWN MENDES FANFIC "So I play your girlfriend and you help me get my psychology grade up for university?" Addison questioned Shawn's offer...