Wonder-erection[editing]

By frosty_flame

The Title...duhπŸ™„ More

1. I'm bored πŸ˜‘
2. Prostate exam πŸ˜“
4. The lifeguard πŸ˜‹
5. Kinky karma 😈
6. He's adorable😍
7. You and I ❀
8. Broken? I'll fix it😜
9. You're smoking😌
10. My ValentineπŸŽ€

3. So screwed πŸ˜’

1K 11 1
By frosty_flame

Warning: Smut/ Violence/ Language

Ziam

Liam always had a penchant for messing things up and the only form of apology he gave was a goofy smile.

At the complete end of the spectrum was Zayn, quite a meticulous chap who was keen in doing things right and thoroughly.

These two were not in any way related, not even friends.

They, however, had a professional relation. Liam was Zayn's chauffeur.

His boss was the CEO of a construction company and he oozed of riches and success.

For Liam, the only things he had to his name were his amazing six pack and large muscles.

Many a time, Zayn would threaten to dismiss him on the charges of tardiness and clumsiness in the sense that he almost got them into a fatal road accident.

The only thing that helped him retain the job was his afforementioned physique.

He could lift heavy items and act as a good bodyguard.

Complete package.

So Liam was convinced he was physically stronger than his employer.

Zayn was smaller in comparison and barely engaged in any strenuous activity.

Only if lifting his briefcase and walking around the office counted.

So it happened that Liam got them stuck in the middle of nowhere.

He was supposed to drive his boss out of town to survey land for an upcoming project.

Wherever they were heading seemed pretty remote, given the dry and marooned route they had taken, and currently stuck in.

"What the hell is wrong?" Zayn yells, hopping out of the car and towards Liam who was leaning over the opened hood.

"I'll be frank, sir. Not sure."

"Liam James Payne?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Did you take this car to the repair shop yesterday like I asked you?"

Silence.

"I'm talking to you, nitwit."

"I... I'm afraid not."

"You're fired."

"Come on, you just can't fire me here in heaven knows where. Can't it wait until..."

"SHUT IT."

"Sorry boss." Liam strips off his shirt and throws it on the dusty ground.

There was a sweltering heat floating in the atmosphere thanks to the scorching midday sun.

He keeps fumbling with the agglomeration of contraptions inside the hood, to give the impression he was busy.

But who was he kidding?

Zayn was walking around the desolate environs looking for signal, too pissed to even spare him a dirty look.

He finally puts his phone on his ear, apparently calling for help.

Moments later, Zayn returns to the car, his shoulders severely slouched.

"Thanks a lot. Not only do I have to cancel my plans for today, but also the fastest we'll get help is in bloody six hours!"

"Sorry, boss." He shuts the hood and sits down on the ground in front of the car.

The heat was killing Zayn so he had to lose his coat and shirt.

Unlike his daft employee, he at least had a white tank beneath.

Fifteen minutes of sullen silence with not even a cricket's chirp, fly by.

"I feel like we're on another planet, you know?" Liam looks up from his sitting position and spots Zayn on the roof of the vehicle.

"Incase you don't realize it, I don't want to speak to you."

"Alright, what do you want to do?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Well, you're making a lot of noise for someone who wants to shut up."

Zayn grumbles in Arabic and clicks his tongue.

After another thirty minutes, Liam rises from the ground and sits on the hood of the car, facing Zayn on the roof.

"Hey."

His boss only glares before rolling his bambi eyes like bowling balls.

"You're an idiot and I'm sick of your stupid face and your nonchalant attitude.

Should've fired you long ago." Zayn croaks bitterly.

"Alright. It's official, you've fired me. I can't wait to get out of your hair. The excessive hair spray is killing me."

"Why don't you just die out of my life? Vermin like you are only a waste of space."

"That's it! I am no longer your employee. I'm sick and tired of your insults and degradations." Liam spits furiously, banging his fist on the car's hood, leaving a dent.

His face had gone red, so was his bare chest which was heaving violently and his abs were twitching.

Beyond pissed.

"And there goes your entire paycheck."

"Take your money and shove it, rich boy. You do realize that we're out here, with no one around. I could easily wring your throat and make a run for it."

Zayn laughs, albeit nervously though sarcasm bore the bigger percentage.

"Let's see you even try. Face it. You're worthless and lack a future. I pity your mommy."

And that is how Liam lost his temper.

He yanked Zayn's legs and tossed him on the dusty bare ground.

The man weighed less than he expected.

"You'll regret this." He coughs weakly.

L

iam seizes both his arms and lifts him off the ground.

"Apologize for your insolence."

"Never. You nappy head." He suffers a punch in the face and Liam whisks him to the hood of the car with comical ease.

"Say you're sorry or suffer the cosequences." The brunette grunts, pushing the side of Zayn's face against the car.

"I'm already suffering from the stench of failure emanating from you." The muffled voice came.

"Oh, you're so stubborn. But I like it. I'll break you soon."

He tightens his grip on Zayn's wrists that he held behind his back.

A small whimper escapes the raven-haired man's lips.

Liam brushes Zayn's hair off his face.

He lets his fingers linger on the locks because they felt even more silkier than they looked.

"Don't fucking touch my hair!" Zayn barks.

"Oh I have, pretty boy. You know what else I'm gonna do?"

"Die, finally?"

He grabs a fistful of the smaller man's hair, tilting his head back.

He presses his crotch to his backside.

"That." He says into his ear.

"Pfft. S'all you've got?" Zayn scoffs, trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"No." Liam takes the assault further and gropes at his ass, viciously squeezing his cheeks.

"Stop that, you pig!"

"Mmmnh, no." Liam grunts into his ear, biting at the shell.

He returns to touching his hair and he couldn't believe how heavenly his nemesis smelled.

Like some flavour of ice cream and expensive cologne.

Zayn was probably the most attractive man on the planet and adjectives like handsome were insufficient for his description.

Liam thought he might as well take this chance.

He sniffs the disgusted man's face before trailing his lips along his jaw.

"LIAM!" He growls rabidly.

The man only responds by yanking his head sideways and places his lips on his.

Just like that, Liam found himself screaming at an unbelievably high pitch as he landed with a thud on the dirty ground.

He couldn't believe how powerless he was as the tables were turned.

Now he was the one pinned down on the ground, courtesy of Zayn.

"Get up, buffman."

"This is impossible." He struggles with all his might but he barely makes an impact.

"Your steroids' not working?" Zayn mocks.

"Hey, I don't take steroids!" Liam defends still on his futile wriggling.

"Eat this." Zayn punches him square on the face.

"Get off me!" His angry yelling is in a pleading tone.

"No, I'm just starting with you." Zayn smirks devillishly.

He leans over Liam's body and bites one of his nipples. Hard.

Liam screams, embarassingly like a little girl again.

"YOU BEAST!"

"Now you feel the other end of the stick."

He is lifted like a feather and thrown on the hood, which crashes in. Liam howls at the pain in his back.

He really underestimated this man. Zayn was far stronger than him, for some strange reason.

"Ayi yi! Zayn I'm sorry. Please let me go!"

"No." Zayn tears off his tank, revealing a fatally sculpted body. Defined abs not to mention his toned arms.

Liam wondered what sort of sorcery the man was into.

I mean, he barely went to the gym and to top it off he spent his free time sleeping.

So how can he be this strong and fit?

He straddles Liam and wraps his hands around his throat.

"What are you doing?"

"You awoke my demons. I'll show you who's boss."

He leans over, bringing his lips dangerously close to Liam's but not touching them.

The man beneath him has his eyes shut and lips puckered.

With his eyes wide open, Zayn just breathes into his face, loving how the man desperately needed his lips.

"Beg me to kiss you." He breathes, nudging his nose lightly on the slightly parted lips.

"Pl...ease." Liam lets out, his eyes still shut.

"Please what?" Zayn slaps his face.

Liam opens his brown eyes and is met with the large hazel ones, a vicious flame in them.

"Please kiss me." Liam says, trailing his eyes to the pink pouty lips.

Zayn uses his teeth to pull Liam's bottom lip. He squirms beneath him as he bites into it.

The raven-haired man releases his lip before brushing his lips lightly on his.

The brunette eagerly lifts his head to maximise the contact but he is choked back down.

He whines like a puppy when Zayn pulls away. He trails his index finger on his lips and Liam sucks it all in.

"Cool it, bitch!"

He snatches back his finger and digs a hand into Liam's jaw.

He bangs his head against the car and chuckles when Liam whimpers.

He kisses him roughly and Liam gives little satisfied noises.

He pulls away slightly and slithers his tongue into the brunette's mouth, who sucks hungrily on it.

He goes down to bite at his neck. The man beneath him squeals and gives a desperate moan.

Ooh. Pain kink.

So Zayn bites down his body and Liam was crying like he was in labour.

The hazel eyed creature steps down from the hood and pulls Liam down too.

He leans backward on the car and the brunette lunges at him to kiss him but Zayn grabs his hair and pushes him down.

Liam holds his slender waist and kisses his V line and happy trail.

He palms at Zayn's crotch and looks up at him.

He peels off his bottoms and they pool at his ankles.

He licks at the underside of his flagpost straight phallus before engulfing it in his mouth.

He bobs his head teasingly but his boss was having none of it.

He grips on his hair and thrusts into his mouth at his own pace.

Liam's eyes fill with tears as he chokes and gags. He concludes this would be the best way to die.

It was way better than dying from something dumb like being stuck in an elevator.

Zayn finally pulls him up and helps him get rid off his pants.

He takes Liam's belt in one hand and uses the other to throw him face down on the hood.

"Hands behind your head." He orders in his best policeman voice.

Liam obeys, his body quaking with anticipation.

His boss strokes his exposed ass cheeks tenderly before surprising the skin by subjecting it to a ruthless lash of the belt.

The brunette screams bloody murder and Zayn is pleased to see the fresh tomato coloured bruise.

"No moving your hands!" He barks harshly and his chauffeur yelps.

"Say, my good fellow, what's my name?"

"Z-zayn?"

Another heartless lash followed by a loud groan that fades to a moan.

"Mr. Zayn Malik?"

"Wrong." A lash again, only louder and forceful. Liam's breath is ragged.

"Daddy?"

A silenced pause and a thoughtful hum.

The belt collides with his poor ass cheeks again.

"What? You think we're in a porno?"

"We should be," Liam manages a chuckle in the midst of all the intensity.

"What's my name?"

"Boss." The answer comes after a minute.

The belt drops to the ground and so does Zayn on his knees.

"Who's a good boy?" He coos and trails his hot wet tongue on the sore welts on Liam's cheeks.
"Meeee." He hisses and whines at the weirdly good feeling.

He rises to his feet and reaches for Liam's cock, pumping his hand fast.

He moans and splutters out sounds were barely words.

The raven haired one ceases his action and the brunette whines.

"Quit stalling and fuck me already, condom and lube's in my pant pockets."

"Whoa. Shush you feisty slut! So you walk around with shit like that?"

Liam remains silent as Zayn fetches the items.

He lay there, waiting as his boss wore the condom on his thick cock and smeared lube on it.

"No prep for you, slut."

The brunette almost passed out when the unbearable pain shot through him.

He cries out but at least Zayn was kind enough not to move immediately after jamming into him, giving him time to adjust.

His patience was wearing thin so he started thrusting his way in and out.

"Golly, y-you're...so big." Poor Liam pants out.

As if provoked, he moves faster and deeper until he hits that little gold pot of ecstacy inside the brunette.

Gradually, the immense pain melts into pure pleasure.

His high pitched moans rang in the desolate atmosphere and he was trembling like he was seizuring.

After endless panting, hair pulling, distorted moans and pelvic thrusting and gyrating, Liam shoots his load all over the car's hood.

His breath is ragged as Zayn thrusts a few more times, reaching the edge with a deep grunt and digging his nails into Liam's hips.

They get dressed and Liam uses his shirt to clean the hood so he remains shirtless.

Zayn noticed he had a challenge in keeping his balance and maybe even walking.

So he hoists the bigger man on his shoulder almost effortlessly and carries him to the backseat.

He puts him down and the man curls to his side in a foetal position.

"I can't feel my legs." He croaks and Zayn chuckles at his half-lidded eyes.

"Sleep it off."

"I'm so screwed." He whispers.

"Damn right you are." Zayn laughs.

"No seriously, I have a girlfriend."

"So?"

The boss pulls a cigar from his pocket and lights it up, putting it between his lips.

He reaches for the dashboard and grabs a can of beer then hops up on the car's roof.

Then everything goes black for Liam.

"Hey, wake up!"

"Wh-hat?" He comes to awakeness and beholds his boss in a suit and tie.

"You've been asleep for several hours."

Liam sits up and shakes his head. He himself was fully dressed but he does not remember owning that shirt.

He was in the backseat of a different car and it was parked outside his boss' mansion.

"What happened?"

"You screwed up big time. Good news, you retain your job, bad news, I had to get another car."

The brunette was thoroughly confused.

So did he just have a wet dream about his boss or was he working for a criminal mastermind?

He gets up and out of the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Payne."

Straight face. Usual strict voice.

"Bye boss." He walks away, realizing he was so screwed.

***********************************
-I am also Paynefully confused😁

-Tons of love😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.6K 18
This is a collection of boyxboy one shots. It you don't like boyxboy stories, don't read! Larry, Niam, Lilo, Nouis, Zarry, Narry, Zouis, Lirry, Ziam...
140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...