female youtuber imagines

By drowsydallas

this is a girlxgirl story. More

coffee - olivia rouyre
don't leave - emlivia

i miss you - ellie thumann

1K 12 1
By drowsydallas

baby thu 🥺🥺

the sudden sound of your phone ringing woke you up from your sleep, the phone lighting up the room.

"hello?" you groggily answered. "hey y/n!" ellie said from the other line, her voice full of energy."

"are you okay?"

"i'm perfectly fine now that i get to hear your voice." she cooed.

"then why are you calling me at 3 am, e?"

"because i missed you." she whined, making you giggle.

"i miss you too but we literally just saw each other less than five hours ago." you chuckled, her laughing as well.

"that's too longggg, can i come over?" she asked.

"and do what? it's three in the morning."

"we can cuddle and talk." she suggests.

"fine. but you better give me the best cuddles in the world." you demanded, ellie laughing on the other line.

"deal!"

after hanging up, you laid back down knowing that ellie had a key to get in. just as you were falling asleep, you heard the front door open and quiet footsteps getting closer to your room.

"hi bubba." ellie whispered, opening the door gently.

"hi." you yawned, stretching your arms.

"awww, are you sleepy?" she cooed, her heart practically melting as she saw you all cuddled in bed.

you nodded, holding your arms out to her. smiling, she crawled beside you, pulling you on top of her.

"you're so adorable." she cooed, her hands running through your hair.

"mmm i love you." you mumbled, the calm sound of ellie's heart beating slowly, lulling you to sleep.

"i love you more." she yawned, tightening her grasp around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
674K 24.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...