Heartbeat

By littlemissannalee

It all started with a chaotic beating of his heart. Now, he has to find a way to her heart. To make it beat f... More

Foreword
Lee Taemin
Park Mina
Do You Trust Me?
And Why Not?
You Like Her, Don't You?
You Don't Like Big Bikes?
Our Little Secret
If You Like Her, Then Tell Her
Chocolate Cake
Now Or Never
Rejected
We Need To Talk
Kiss And Make Up
It Was Hard
Lucky
You're Perfect
Storm
I'll Get Her
Say It Again
Crazy For You
This Is Not Happening
I'm Sorry
One Last Time
Happiness
Hypnosis
The end for us
Blessed
Breakfast
Jealousy
My Girl
Good boy
Epilogue

Goodbye

116 2 0
By littlemissannalee

Taemin finished his performance. He surprised everyone with his tears but he doesn't care. That's how he felt and even when he went backstage, his heart is still aching. 

"Are you alright Taeminnie?" Kibum was waiting for him at the dressing room. 

"I tried to be okay hyung, but it still hurts. No matter how many times I tell myself that one day I will get over the pain, I know I won't. I need her hyung. I will only be okay if I'm with her." he cried more tears.

Kibum admits that at one point he was angry with Taemin for what he did to Mina. But he saw how he suffered without her. And how he tried to be a responsible father to his child though he was hurting. Somehow he gained the older's respect. 

"Everything will eventually be okay Taeminnie. I'm proud of you. I know it is not easy but you are doing well." Kibum tried to pacify his dongsaeng.

"I don't know hyung, I never thought doing the right thing could be this hard." Taemin wiped his tears and fixed himself, they still need to be on stage. Kibum just gave him a tap on the shoulder.

                           ********************

Taemin's POV

Finally I'm laying on my bed. It was a busy week after the SM Town Concert. To top it all, I haven't seen Mina since the concert.

I just want to sleep. I don't want to think anymore. But when I was about to finally close my eyes, my phone rang. Annoyed, I pick up my phone but my irritation instantly dissolves when I saw her name.

Baby Mina calling....

I immediately answered her call.

"Taem.." my heart skipped a beat with the way she called my name.

"Mina, what's wrong?" I asked, she won't call me for no important reason.

"Everything, everything feels so wrong Taem." her words are not clear but I managed to understand her.

"Hey!Are you drunk?" I don't need to ask. I'm sure she is!

"I called you, so maybe I'm drunk." she giggled on the other line.

"Where are you? Who's with you?" I asked hoping she's with Ji Soo and Dong Woo.

"I'm alone Taem. I wanted to be alone. No, I wanted to be with you but I can't, so I'm alone." she let out a  humorless laugh. Her words are not clear but I fully understand what she's saying. Because I feel the same. Why can't we go back to the time when I can go see her when I want to? Why is everything so complicated?

"Where are you?" I asked her. She's drunk and alone! This woman! I changed my clothes as fast as I can when she told me the place and thankfully it's not that far. 

"I'll be there. Stay on the line and stay where you are." I instructed her and I just earn a chuckle. 

In less than fifteen minutes I arrived at the bar and went inside. I roamed my eyes and found her at the bar sitting on one of the high chairs. Her phone still on her ear. I still can't get used to her short hair but she really looks sexy with the strands framing her pretty face and her long neck showing. I walked towards her not minding the eyes on me. I was so worried about her that I forgot to bring even a cap to conceal my identity. 

"Taem!" she went straight to my arms when I called her attention. It felt so good to have her in my arms again that I don't care if everyone's eyes are on us.

She held my face in both of her hands and stared at me with longing visible in her eyes. 

"I missed you baby.." she said before capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. And there I lost all control and kissed her back with all I have. Letting her know how much I missed her too. 

Only when our kiss ended, I remembered where we are. I pulled her and walked towards the exit of the bar and to my car. I carefully help her get on the passenger seat and walk around to enter the car.

"Why did you get so drunk. You are alone in there. Who knows what will happen to you if I wasn't there. This is so not you Mina." I scolded her not yet starting the engine. I looked at her and I got more furious. She's wearing a black dress almost the same with the one she's wearing at the concert only this time it is sleeveless. With that face and body, I'm sure someone would have noticed her. I cringed at the thought of what could have happened if she didn't call me.

"But you're here." she said not minding that I'm mad right now. 

"I'm saying what if! My God baby, what were you thinking? Aren't you afraid of what might happen to you in that place? You got yourself drunk and you're alone! You got me wor--" I couldn't finish scolding her when she crashed her lips against mine.

"Don't be mad Taem. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Her words still a bit unclear but her voice is so sweet that I can't stay mad. I'm actually not mad, I'm worried.

"Don't do that again please." I pulled her into a hug. It's uncomfortable because of our position inside the car but it is the best feeling I had in the past month.

"Let's go home." she murmured in my chest. I just nodded as I release her and started the engine.

 When we reached her house, I guided her towards the door and used my key to enter. When I closed the door behind us, I was surprised when Mina encircled her arms around my neck and pulled me in a haste kiss.

I know it's wrong but it felt so right. I held her hips and kissed her back. I felt my blood rushed to the center of my being when she pressed her body closer to mine.

"Oh God.. Baby, we shouldn't be doing this." I closed my eyes when her lips kissed my jaw down to my neck and sucked on my sensitive spot. Can we just forget everything tonight? I need her. I missed her touch so bad.

"Taem.." she moaned in my ear before taking it in her sweet mouth. Fuck! Forget all reasons, I want her!

I carried her towards her room with her legs around my hips. When we reached the bed she went down and pushed me to lay on the bed. Her dreamy eyes not leaving mine as she stripped off her dress. I gulped when she crawled  on the bed stopping on top of me.

"Let me have you tonight.." she said while she removes my shirt.

"Baby.." all I can do is moan while her lips planted soft kisses across my chest sending shivers all over my system. How I missed her kisses.I let her unbuckle my belt and remove my pants leaving me with my boxers and my arousal visible.

She tugged on my boxers and that is when I flipped us over. I stared at her pretty face underneath me, memorizing each line and curve.

"I love you Mina" I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you too" she answered back caressing my face then pulled me into another kiss. I reached for the hook of her bra and successfully snapped it open. She removed it by herself revealing her breasts. Just the sight of her almost naked turns me on more. I wonder how I survived without her all this time.I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it while my hand was busy playing with the other. She was a moaning mess under me. She arched her body when she felt my fingers brushed against her center.

She let out a throathy moan when I rubbed her over the cloth. Her head was thown back on the pillow, her mouth agape. The view makes me want to ravish her. She felt so soft against me.

"Please Taem.." she pleaded looking at me as I continue to rub her center and stuck my tounge out to tease her hardened buds.

"Please what baby?" i asked and stop all my actions gaining a whimper from the needy woman under me.

"I want you. Now." she said with her eyes close.

"Then look at me baby." I demanded. And the moment her eyes met with mine, I pushed myself inside her. We watched each other as I thrust into her slowly before I picked up my pace. She encircled her legs around my hips taking me deeper. She felt so heavenly around me.I rocked hard when I found her spot making her lose her mind as she reached her orgasm. I let her ride it as I search for mine and found it in no time, shooting my loads inside her.

"Baby.." I chuckled when I look at her and realized she had fallen asleep already with me still inside her. This woman, really!?

I pulled out from her and went inside her bathroom. To get something to clean her with. When I'm done cleaning the both of us, I covered our bodies with the comforter and she instantly snuggled beside me, her head on my chest and her arms around me. I kissed her good night and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up the following morning and smiled when I remember last night. I reached to the other side of the bed but she wasn't there. She must be downstairs already cooking breakfast just like before. 

I stood up excited to see her. I was searching for my phone when I saw a piece of paper on the bedside table. I quickly picked it up and my heart raced in my chest when I read the short note she left. I went to her closet to check, this must be a joke. But her closet was clean, nothing was left inside, I opened the drawers and just like the closet, they were empty. I looked at her note once again.

Taem, 

I love you. Goodbye.

Mina

She left me with just four words. Four damn words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.3K 45
"I love him." "But you love him too, you need to choose."
95.7K 4K 42
The snow falls in love with fire.....
114K 5K 58
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
6.6K 475 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*