Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

11. Closeness

18.9K 1.1K 95
By love_angell20

Hey guys

How are you?

Friday update

Enjoy ❤️

****************

Hana's POV

I was sitting on the bench outside the college waiting for maan for about an hour now. But he didn't came.

"Hana come on.. I will drop you.. it's been an hour now" kulsum my best friend said.

She was also here with me. She didn't wanted me to leave here all alone. As I scared with boys easily So she was always with me every time. After maan left for America. She became my best friend. She means a lot to me. So that's why i told her about me everything. I know mama told us not to tell anyone about our marriage but then.....

Best friends not just anyone right?

"No.. you go.. I will wait for him" I said stubbornly

"Hana don't be stupid.. if he had to come then he would have come by now.. now get up" she ordered me.

Yes. Sometimes she behaves like marzi aapi. She always trying to boss around me. She think I am stupid.

Now you tell me. Am I?

"Kulsum please.. you can go.. I told you I will wait for him.. I know he will come." I said crossing my arms. And rolled my eyes at her. But truly i didn't want her to leave me here alone.

"You know I won't leave you alone here." She said and sat next to me. Crossing her arms. I smiled and turned to her.

"That's why I love you" I said proudly and gave her tight side hug..

"Oh please.. don't butter me now " she said rolling her eyes and i giggled.

***********

Author's POV

Rahmaan was sitting with his friends. Alex and Jake in restaurant. They called him for lunch. So he was here enjoying his time with his friends.

"Did you here Ellen is coming for your birthday?" Alex said. Rahmaan eyes grew wide.

"What!?" He almost yelled.

"Offo Alex!! it was surprised. You ruined her surprised man" Jake said narrowing his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about? If she come and surprised me then that would not be surprised for me but shock." Rahmaan said feeling annoying.

"Hey! What happened man? You looked disturb" Alex asked

"No man... It's just that.. you guys know I am living here with my family. And I don't want them to know about me being involved with girls" he said worriedly.

And after what happened few days back. He didn't wanted anymore trouble now. If his family come to know him being involved with any other girl then they will again angry at him which he never wanted. He want his family by his side and for that he needed Hana by his side now. And she loved him so much that if she came to know then she will break.....

'Woah woah woah!!! That's what I want. Man!! Why didn't i think about this before. Ellen can help me to get rid of her. But before that I want hana to trust me blindly. So when she come to know about my cheating she won't think for second to divorce me, and And no one will able to change her mind then' He smirked at his thoughts.

"Hey man! Come to earth!" Jake shouted. Shaking Rahmaan's shoulders.

"Huh?" He looked at his friends who were looking at him with suspicious.

"What are you hiding?" Jake asked suspiciously.

"Nothing" rahmaan shrugged.

"Oh don't you dare to lie to us.. we know you better.. when you come here very first day you fight with your family. And didn't tell us the reason and we let it go but now we want to know what's wrong.?" Alex said firmly.

"Uh.. actually..." Rahmaan was about to say but his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and saw marzi aapi calling. He received her call immediately.

"Yes aapi.. you want something?" He asked. Marziya often called him to bring her something. She loves rahmaan as her cousin but not as her sister's husband.

"No I don't want anything.. actually I called you to know when will you both coming..? Marziya asked slightly worried for her sister who she thinks was with him.

"Both??" He asked confusingly

"Hana and you" marziya replied.

Rahmaan was confused for second but then it hit him, what she was talking about. He was supposed to pick Han up at 2 o'clock and it was 3:30 now.

"Oh! aapi we are coming" he said and cut the call.

"I have to go guys bye" he said without waiting for their reply he run from there.

"what the hell! How can I forgot this! This is my first step to get my family back. If they found out I forgot to pick Hana from college then they would be angry with me. And I don't want this. So I'll have to convince Hana to speak a lie"

He told himself and drove off to Hana's college.

***********

Hana was there still there sitting waiting for rahmaan but he didn't came yet.

"Hana that's enough now please let's go" kulsum said. Hana looked at her

"He will come Yaar.. just for 10 minutes more" Hana pleaded with tear filled eyes. She felt hurt that rahmaan didn't come. But she still had hope that he will come to pick her up.

"Hana but..." Kulsum cut off by Hana's yelled.

"He is here" Hana yelled in joy. When she saw rahmaan car coming.

"I told you he will come.. now look he is here. I know my maan he must be busy somewhere" Hana said happily looking at rahmaan who get out off his car and looked around to fine Hana when their eyes met Hana turned to kulsum to say bye.

"Thank you for not leaving me here alone ... I love you and take care bye." She ran to rahmaan.

"Hey" Hana greeted him. Smiling widely.

"Hi..uh..Hana wo... Actually... I was...." He was about to give excuse but Hana interrupted him.

"No maan.. it's okay.. I don't need any explanations. I know you must be busy somewhere" she said with assurance smiled. Rahmaan hold Hana hands

"Yeah.. actually i was with Alex he is going through some family issues so I had to be with him.. but Hana don't think that I forgot to pick you up. You trust me na?" He asked making very stressful face. Like worlds most successful person he was.

"Oh maan.. I trust you.. and InshaAllah I will pray for alex.. he will be fine.. you don't have to stress yourself." Hana said worriedly.

They sat in the car and rahmaan started engine.

"But Hana.. what I am going to say mama marzi aapi.. I mean marzi aapi call me and I lied to her that your with me" he said and gave her apology look.

"Oh..um.." before Hana could say anything he continued.

"Can you please tell them that we went for lunch?" He pleaded with his eyes. And Hana being naive nodded her head quickly.

"Okay.. I will tell them that we went for lunch." She assured him with small smiled.

Rahmaan sighed in relief.

**********

They came to home with smiling face. I mean.. Hana was smiling happily.. while rahmaan gave them his fake charming smiled. all were happy to see them smiling.

Hana told them that they went for lunch. shabana was happy to see her son giving chance to Hana while marziya was still suspicious but didn't say anything seeing her sister happiness.

Hana came to her room. She was feeling hungry. She didn't even eat breakfast properly because what had happened this morning.

But she have no choice. She have to wait until dinner. cause for them she had her lunch and if she went to kitchen for something to eat then they will suspicious. So she shrugged that thought and went to take shower.

After shower she came out of bathroom and saw rahmaan seated on the couch. She startled seeing him.

"Umm.. what are you doing here?" She asked feeling little nervous.

Rahmaan was staring at her she looked so tempting with wet hair and without dupatta. When Hana realised that she was standing in front of him without ber dupatta she hurriedly went to the couch to take her dupatta where rahmaan was seated. But when rahmaan saw he quickly grabbed her dupatta.

"Uh.. maan.. please give me my dupatta" she pleaded looking at the floor.

"No" he said with smirked. He like nervous and shy hana, whom he couldn't resist, whom he wanted to touch and feel. He walked toward her and she became alert and take step back. And was about to run toward bathroom rahmaan grabbed her wrist.

"Maan please" she pleaded without looking at him.. her heart beats started running faster.

He came closer to her and now her back was touching his front chest. And she felt his breath fanning on her expose neck. Her breath hitched on their closeness.

"Today morning you said that its not wrong for me to touch you.. right? He whispered close to her ear. She slightly nodded.

"Then why you need dupatta in front of me?" he asked and placed a kissed on her ear. A shiver run down her spine. But he didn't stop there he placed a kissed on her neck. A gasp escaped her mouth. And she closed her eyes. inhaling her scent he wrapped his arms around her from behind and again place a kissed on her neck. And feeling her shivering body he smirked knowing that he had affect on her.

"Hana.. why you smell so good" his husky voice came. She wiggle a little

"Please.... Maan.. leave me" she whispered but her breath hitched, she felt tingles all over her body when rahmaan started placing a kisses on her expose neck. She unintentionally title her head to give him more access. Her mind become blank with this new foreign feeling. She didn't know what to do. She felt her body was not in her control. Her knees become weak so she clutched rahmaan hands which was placed around her stomach.

"Ma...maan" breathed out his name. He kissed her left side neck all over. Not wanting to let her go. He just wanted to kiss her. He also felt that same foreign feeling.

But then a knock interrupted them. Hana's eyes snapped open when she realised someone was at the door. She turned immediately and looked at rahmaan. He removed his hands. And looked flushed Hana's face.

"Uh..I.. think.... Some...maan if they saw us?! "She stammered and started panicking. And he smiled looking at Hana this side.

"Door is locked hana.. they won't come untill you open the door.. okay..? don't panic.. I am going to hide in your washroom.. you go and whoever they are send them back.. because I don't want them to know I am here." he said softly. And she nodded. Giving her dupatta, he run toward bathroom to hide and Hana went to open the door

"What were you doing?" Marziya asked as Hana opened the door.

"Uh..umm.. aapi.. I was..in washroom" Hana stuttered. Marziya looked at her red face.

"Why your face is so red..? are you blushing?" Marziya asked suspiciously. Hana hurriedly rubbed her cheeks with back of her hand.

"What?...no.... No aapi.." she chuckled a little in nervousness."it's just that I am not feeling well.. maybe that's why my face become red" Hana said nervously.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?"marziya asked in concerned. And touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"Aapi.. I am fine.. don't worry... I just need some rest.." she said and marziya looked at her still not convinced.

"Okay take rest" she said and shrugged her thoughts and went away from there. Hana sighed in relief and close the door again.

She went toward bathroom and called rahmaan. "Maan.. you can come out" and went toward couch.

Rahmaan came out of the bathroom and saw Hana standing near the couch.her back was facing him. He knew she became shy now to face him so he decided to go but stopped when he realised why he came here.

"Hana wo.. actually.. I brought you something" he said and took that plastic bag which he placed on the table near the couch. Hana looked at him questiongly.

"Um.. For me you lied that you ate lunch... But you and I both know that you didn't eat anything.. and you must be hungry.. so that's why I brought pizza for you" he said with smiled. And gave Hana that bag.. And Hana was looking at him with lovingly.

"Thank you maan" she said and a bright smiled appear on her lips. She felt really happy to know that maan cared for her.

He came closer to her and her eyes grew wider thinking what he might be going to do. But he stopped close to ear.

"Please try not to come in front of me after shower because that makes me crazy. And if you come then don't blame me if i do something" he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek before walked out of her room.

And Hana felt her heart skip a beat. After listening to him. She dropped herself on couch and cover her face shyly with her hands.

"I love you maan" she whispered. Feeling loved after what happened between them.

************

How was it?

Did you like their romance?

Please don't forget to vote and comments.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
131K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
66.3K 3.5K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...
573K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...