Royally Sold |Completed|Not E...

By darkdestiny

|I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. IT IS NOT EDITED, THEREFORE THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES/PLOT HOLES/THI... More

!NOTE- PLEASE READ!
Prologue
(1)Royally Sold- Pain Is Inevitable
(2) Royally Sold-Why?
(3) Royally Sold- All over Again
(4) Royally Sold- Memories
(5) Royally Sold- God Why?
(6) Royally Sold- What Is Happening?
(7) Royally Sold- Hysteria
(8) Royally Sold- The Past
(9) Royally Sold- Knowing
(10) Royally Sold- Questions
(12) Royally Sold- Fall
(13) Royally Sold- Storm
(14) Royally Sold- Burn
(15) Roylly Sold- A Race and Plenty of Stupidity
(16) Roaylly Sold- Beat The Crap Out Of That Jackass
(17) Royally Sold- Blood Must Be Spilt
(18) Royally Sold- Confusion
(19) Royally Sold- The Bastards
(20) Royally Sold- Maybe She's The One?
(21) Royally Sold- Mist
(22) Royally Sold- Mad
(23) Royally Sold- Cache
(24) Royally Sold- Powers
(25) Royally Sold- Truth
(26) Royally Sold- More Questions
IMPORTANT!
(27) Royally Sold- Surprise, surprise.
(28) Royally Sold- The Games
(29) Royally Sold- Lies
(30) Royally Sold- Cold Hearted Killer
(31) Angelus
(32) Royally Sold- The Journey Begins
(33) Royally Sold-Gone
(34) Royally Sold- The Apocalypse Has Begun
(35) Royally Sold- Pestilence- Part 1
(36) Royally Sold- Pestilence Part 1.5
(37) Royally Sold- Pestilence *end of pestilence*
(38) Royally Sold- We found hope
(39) Royally Sold- The Dead Forest
(40) Royally Sold- Saviour
(41) Royally Sold- A bite to much
(42) Royally Sold- This is war
(43) Royally Sold- The creatures
(44) Royally Sold- Angel of Death~ Finale
Epilogue

(11) Royally Sold- Fly

7.8K 207 30
By darkdestiny

The whole book on word is 34 pages! Anyways here we go hope u guys like. Don't u guys just love Sky? Hehe I just had a lunchbar so I'm good to write...mind the hyperness!!!!

 I just wana point out that I'm trying to make this story...not cliché! It's a whole lot more than Luna being the princess and stuff!

CHECK OUT THE PIC ----->

^^^^^^^^^^

I wake up and think dreams are real.  I sleep so I don't have to feel

Royally sold

Ch11- Fly

Luna's POV

I was sitting on the floor my breath coming out in little hitches, he knows. If he knows and if I don't do whatever he wants, he can tell the queen.  If he tells her...

The door burst open and I cringed instinctively. Sky opened door looking utterly exhausted, he trudged towards his bed and just flung himself on it. His hair was dishevelled and it gave him a cute look.

"Luna, come lay with me" he mumbled into the pillow. I smiled just a tiny bit and I picked myself up from the floor. I gasped a little, it still hurts. I held my side as I walked towards the bed and lay down slowly. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in bliss. Sky's hand snaked around my waist holding me close. I wanted to push him away; I was in no mood for hugging and stuff. Drake made sure of that. But I couldn't push him off; I was his slave after all. He pulled me close to him and snuggled his face in my hair. He breathed in deeply and then sighed. I heard him whisper ever so softly, "Your mine."

"What did you do today?" I asked and he pulled me even closer to him. I liked his touch it was safe, not commanding and hateful.

"Went to a meeting" he mumbled and then stifled a yawn, "then I had to help my mother with a few things. What did you do today?" he whispered. I felt my body stiffen; I couldn't tell him about how Drake threatened me. I mean Drake was his older brother, sure he didn't like Drake a lot but still I couldn't. Plus wouldn't he ask me how he threatened me?

"Lucas and his brother Ayden came over. Lucas took me flying even though I insisted I didn't want to go. He also threw a stone at me head...I threw it back" I whispered back. Sky had specifically asked me not to call him master, it felt a bit weird but I didn't call him anyways. He told me I was to only call him master when older people were around. Like his mother and brother and other royals, well besides Lucas and them.

He chuckled, "I'm going to sleep now" I nodded and was about to get up when he pulled me back down, "no, you're staying with me" he said it in a childish voice. I sighed, I was still in a dress and he was still in his clothes.  I was about to point this out when I heard soft snoring. The fool was asleep...great! Well might as well make myself comfy. I slid down a bit, Sky's hand tightened on my waist and he pulled closer towards him, overprotective fool. I closed my eyes and felt myself surrendering to a dreamless sleep, to late did I realise it was still late afternoon.

********************

I was awoken by someone tapping my shoulder insistently. I groaned and tried to roll over but I found I couldn't. I forgot Sky still has his hands wrapped around me. I looked up and I spotted Lucas, he had a troubled expression on his face.

"What is it?" I asked politely, trying unsuccessfully to remove Sky's hand from my waist, he pulled me towards him more tightly.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go flying?" he asked hopeful, he was also whispering. Why does he want to go flying I mean what time is it? I looked out towards the window. The sun was beginning to rise, it was a beautiful sight. Orange red and pink lined the sky. Its beauty was mesmerising.

"Umm, Lucas if you haven't noticed I'm a bit incapable of getting up. Let alone moving" I huffed trying to move a bit. Sky was like a log when he slept.  He sighed in obvious irritation. No, I didn't want to make him mad and annoyed. I was about to say that I'd figure something out, but he shook his head.

"We'll go tomorrow okay when you're not so tied up" he chuckled. I nodded and smiled. He left me. I closed my eyes and tried to wiggle my way out of Sky's embrace.

"No, stay with me" he grumbled. Well isn't someone a bit childish this morning?

"I need to pee, Sky" yes I put it that bluntly I was not going to be 'I need to use the bathroom' no I was going to say pee!

He let go of me, if not a tad bit reluctantly. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. After locking it, I was smart this time, I did my business. When I was done I let my wings unfurl and I breathed in a sigh of relief. They were stretching and flapping about. A smile appeared on my face, I giggled. I felt so free. I jumped around a bit, euphoria overcame me. i then porceeded to brush my teeth and have a quick shower. After I was done in the bathroom I made my way out, a huge smile plastered on my face. Sky was sitting on the bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes; he smiled at me when he saw me coming out.

"Get dressed" he said I nodded and went to go and pick out a dress. It was black, no shock there. I slipped it on just as Sky made his way out of the Bathroom.  Why were we getting dressed so early?

"Why we getting dressed so early?" I asked Sky as I made his bed. He just nodded at me and walked towards his closet. What was that all about? After he was done, he led me towards his window. We are going to fly again. Joy, damn how I wish I could fly by myself! He gripped my waist tightly and unfurled his wings he flapped them. He jumped out, no runoff whatsoever. This was the first time I was flying with Sky and let me tell you, it was pretty awesome. For a brief moment I felt weightless and we plummeted to the ground. All too quickly he shifted his position to superman style and he flew away.

The ride was exhilarating Sky making elaborate twists and turns just so he could hear me laugh. We landed on the bank of a river. I looked at sky quizzically he just shrugged, "I wana take a walk to the market." Oh so we are going to the market.  He threw his arm over my shoulder; casually I gazed up at him. For the past few days he has been showing lots of acts of affection towards me, not the normal slave thing. More like feelings of love rather than enjoyment and I was getting afraid.

We walked for a while the river the noise of the river calming me; we made it to the market. Even now as early as it was throngs of people were walking up and down bargaining with the salesman. The salesmen were trying to get everyone's attention, by calling out various things such as specials and stuff.

"Stay here" Sky commanded so I stood there. Like an idiot, I walked away just a little bit to a more secluded area was just standing there indulging in my own thoughts when I felt a small body bump into me. I looked down and I saw a little girl. She looked around five years old; she had black curly hair and green eyes. She also had beautiful white wings. I felt a pang of what...hurt in my chest but I ignored it. The little girl's lips trembled. Her eyes were brimming with tears. Immediately I felt sorry for her. I bend down to her level and looked at her sweetly.

"Aww Sweetie what's the matter?" I asked her. She looked at me fearfully.

When she spoke her voice trembled, "I-I-I didn't mean to do it, it was a mistake really!" she told me. I was confused what could this child have done that has caused her to be sad. I saw her in her hand was an orange. Crap did she do what I think she did. She looked at me and finally realised what I just found out.

"No, miss it's not like that. The owner of the store dropped most of his oranges and then he told the guards that I stole one of them because I tried to pick them up. They started running after meeven after I dropped the orange awhile back" She was crying now.

"Are the guards still after you, hon?" I asked. To my dismay she nodded, then as to intensify the danger of this situation I saw four men running towards me, where the little girl was. From here I could see the men were young...maybe I could seduce them or something? Haha that's funny, there was no way I could, they seemed good. So I did the only thing I could do...I ran, holding the little girls hand in my mine.  It was pretty hard trying to doge people I got a few 'what the hell are you doing?' and some 'get out of my way girl' and even a few 'wana come back to my place?' the last one freaked me out a bit. I ran with the little girl in running alongside me, she huffed a bit trying to keep up. We made it away from the market, we both collapsed down by a nearby tree.

"I think we're safe, so what's your name Sweetie?" I asked the little girl, trying to catch my breath. She was bending over trying to breathe in, so I straightened her up and told her to hold her hands above her head, telling her it's easier to regain your breath that way. She nodded.

"My name is Fira, what's yours? She asked now that we were out of danger for awhile the little girl seemed happier. She reminded me a lot of myself as a little girl, well if I had been normal. If I didn't have these black wings and red eyes I would've been ordinary I would've had a life of luxury. I would've been with my brothers and my father. Maybe my mother wouldn't even be so mad now. My wings and my eyes ruined everything but it was a part of me and I wasn't going to change it. Sure when I was younger I almost committed suicide because of them but know I'm fine...sort of. I smiled uneasily at that thought.

"My name is Luna" I said, I saw her little eyes widen.

"You mean like the princess? My mama told me all about how beautiful the princess was and all of that! She even told me that the princess was special! But she also told me that the princess died." At the last part she scrunched up her tiny face, she couldn't say 'r' properly so whenever she said princess it came out as pwincess. It was adorable to watch. It was weird; her mother must've been one of the people to actually like the princess.

"Yeah it is" I sighed. Just then I heard voices, I found this terribly cliché, I mean the good people get away in our case Fira and I and the bad guys the guards just show up suddenly!

"I think they went this way, I'm going to go check, you two come with me!" said a voice it sounded rather young. I got up and was just about to start running.

"Uh-uh where do you think you're going pretty?"  There were three boys they looked to be around eighteen, they were well built. I think I can take them, but they had those little baton things. I backed away slowly; if push came to shove I would have to do something I knew I was going to regret.

"Come on if you come quietly we won't have to use these" another one said pointing to his baton. I took in a deep breath, and levelled my eyes with the boy in front of me. He looked like the leader probably because he was the only angel here. I pushed Fira behind me, I took another deep breath.

"You two go call the other's I don't think she is going to come quietly, tell them to bring the big cuffs." The angel boy smiled maliciously at me. He wanted me, I could tell.

"But, we can't just leave you alone here man" the other tried to reason with the angel boy.

"She is just a girl she can do nothing to me!" he snapped...just a girl my ass! While they were talking I took my opportunity and ran.

"Go, go you idiots!" they were about to protest but then I saw them running in the other direction, now it was angel boy after me.  He opened his wings and flew after me, I checked behind me quickly those other boys were long gone. Angel boy was catching up with me.

"I'm going to regret this" I muttered to myself. I scooped Fira up in my arms and then I did something I never thought I would ever do in public again...I revealed my wings. I flapped them nosily, we were far off a bit in the country side now, no one would see us. I saw the boy's eyes go wide he stumbled a bit but then shook himself ad flew after me. I took to the air, flapping my wings and enjoying the feeling of the air hitting against them. Even if I didn't reveal my wings they would be visible to other angels as soon as I took flight.  I let out a laugh; I flew higher into the air, surrounding myself and Fira by clouds. I quickly glanced down at Fira and I noticed the look of surprise plastered on her face. I'm sure my eyes must've been red as well, oh well I felt great. The boy was struggling somewhat to keep after me. I giggled and did a nosedive, the feeling of flying yourself is way better than having to fly with someone carrying you.

I down towards a tree and I placed Fira on it, "stay" I commanded her and she nodded quickly and plopped her tiny body down.  I flapped my wings and flew yet again this time far away to another tree. Angel boy had caught up to me by now, I landed on the top most branch of the tree and it wobbled a bit but held my weight. Angel boy landed on the same branch as me, the thing almost gave luckily it didn't break.

He reached for his baton but I was faster, I grabbed his wrist and wrenched it around his back and the baton dropped plummeted harmlessly to the ground.

"Do you know who I am?" I breathed in his ear, twisting his arm ever so often to remind I'm was in control.

"All, all I know is, that you are some sort of demon angel like-like that scum of a princess we had eleven years ago." I tend to lose my anger quickly when I'm normally in my true form.

"Scum?" I repeated and twisted his arm again. He nodded, oh boy he shouldn't have. I spun him around to face me and my hand grasp his neck, my other hand produced flames, I was just so mad. I can be very dangerous if aggravated. I held the flames up close to his face, he eyed it warily.

"I'm going to tell everybody about you girl, the guards will kill you!" he spat. I could see it in his eyes, he was scared. I looked briefly into his eyes; I gained his history it was like a flood of information. I quickly indulged into the back of my mine and like a door I opened it and I searched for the memories that stood out to him the most. There were to I could use this to my advantage.

"You will do no such thing boy, if you do I shall kill you" I whispered frostily.

"You couldn't kill me" he said but I could see it in his eyes that he was trying to convince himself more than anything else. I didn't want to do this it would drain me physically and mentally but I had to get it in this thick boys skull that I would do anything to keep my secret. Well for the time being. I went into the boys mind pulling at his brain sorting through it I could see him gasp in obvious pain. I was literally pulling him apart atom by atom, I found it. His fears, that's something I can't gain in someone's history it was so strange it was cut off from me unless I use this power. He had a fear of drowning...it was very bad of me to do this but I had to. I pushed it towards him, making him see it. I gave him a visual image of himself drowning. I made him feel the pain of what it was like to drown. The water as it filled your lungs, the burning unbearable sensation that etched its way across your body, the feeling of impending doom as he died. As quickly as it came it was gone. He was sweating a lot.

"Now listen I can make that happen okay and if you tell anyone I will know about it, got it?" I said.

"How will you know?" he asked.

"Well since I know that your parents died when you were eleven and that you lived with your aunt and that you lost your virginity at the age of fifteen...I'd say I know a lot about you James Dagwood...a lot so obviously I would know if you told anyone" I explained all of this with a jubilant smile on my face. Okay actually I wouldn't know without looking into his eyes again, but he doesn't know that.

He nodded sombrely.

"Okay now you are going to go back to your little monkey troops and tell them you couldn't catch me okay" I said in a sweet voice. He nodded. I pushed him off the branch. "Shoo fly shoo!" I yelled. I was being very mean today and I knew it, it was personality change for me. He got up and flew throwing a petrified look my way. I hissed for extra effect and I laughed when he almost forgot to flap his wings. Yes definitely a personality change. I flew a bit enjoying the feeling a little bit longer and I made my way over to Fira. She stared at me shocked.

"Mama said the princess had black wings and red eyes, she also said the princess's name was Luna. Your name Is Luna and you have black wings and red eyes. So are you the princess? But the princess is dead" the last part she mused to herself.

 I sighed this girl was too smart for her own good, "Yes Fira I am, but honey if you tell anyone I will get in trouble okay. So you cannot tell anyone"

"But how can you be if the mama told me the princess was dead."

"Well hon, you can see I'm not dead right. My mama sold me to the slave market, she didn't like me. Do you know what the slave market is hon? I asked her.

She nodded her head, "So you are the princess?" she asked to make sure. I nodded she squealed and threw herself at me. "I can't believe I'm meeting a princess!" she yelled then she added, "I don't like the queen, she's a bitch!" said Fira. I gasped Fira called her a bitch? I wanted to laugh so hard but instead I scolded her.

"Fira don't use that word" I said and tapped her on the forehead, she scrunched up her face.

"But mama calls her that!" she insisted, "and mamas always right" I sighed there was no way I was going to get to the girl. So all I did was sailed down the tree with Fira in my arms. I grabbed her hand and we started walking back. Good thing those guards didn't get a good look of me, well my wings and stuff are gone now. I thought about what Fira said and I smiled.

"You know what Fira, I think your mom is right" she giggled. Well it wasn't even noon yet and my day was going great! Note the sarcasm! Now off to find Sky, I have a feeling he is not going to be too happy with me!

*****************

Did u guys like that? I may add another part to this chapter in the nxt upload so this may be a half chapter I don't know. I'll see in the next upload! Thanks for reading!=] Thank u Dreamdust for the inspiration of Fira hope u like the way I have portrayed her lol =) 6 pages on word! woohoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.8K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...
33.7K 1K 32
I found my dad, who is actually my adoptive father and president of a big company, should be a crossdresser by accident. The fact really shocked me a...
14K 415 10
"Come on cheer up!" Ike says in a to much of a happy voice. "You cheer down.. Didn't you wanna be goth" I grumble at him. Ugh why is he even here. H...
141K 9K 42
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...