The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

13: His Heart Changes

1.6K 100 3
By chaexjune

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The weekend is just another busy time at the bakery as the customers that come are double than on weekdays. I barely had a time to rest and even had to stop eating my lunch halfway when a group of lady customers came at 2 PM. It was quite a mess for a while because 12 of the ladies in that group were arguing about which cake is the best and such.

Even though it was tiring to serve too many customers at one time, I was glad too since we managed to double up the sales for the week. I smiled as I was thinking about it.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you can go home. Yeji, Somi and I can take care of the bakery.", Lisa said making me to look at my watch.

"Okay, then. I'll make a move first. See you tomorrow, Lisa.", I said as I got myself ready to go home.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I felt like throwing my phone away when I accidentally saw her face in a throwback photo posted by Jimin hyung. I cursed him for posting that old photo in his Instagram account. He really can make me get much more moody than I already am.

Because of that, I took myself for a drive before I decided to go for a walk along the Han River at night. It was quite breezy there even though I have worn three layers of clothes to keep myself warm. I hoped to clear my mind from thinking about the negative things as I walk along the riverside.

It has been quite a while for me to come to the river and just walk around there. Then, I remembered a convenience store somewhere around there that is taken care by an old lady who was very friendly with me. The thought of her made me want to see her and maybe buy something from the store too.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was waiting for the old lady to scan everything that I bought before I heard somewhat a familiar voice beside me.

"Annyeong, ahjumma. Long time no see.", that voice said making me turned to look at the person.

"Jungkook?", I said slowly which was enough for him and the old lady to hear. "Oh, young miss. You know this handsome lad?", the old lady asked making my eyes went wide at the sudden question.

"Hey. Hi, Chaeyoung. Oh, ahjumma. Scan my ramyeon too. I'll pay for all of it.", I heard him and I quickly said no. I wanted to take the ramyeon from the old lady's hand but Jungkook's hand touched mine stopping me. "I'll pay. Don't worry.", he said as if assuring me that it was fine for him to pay for what I bought.

I stayed silent with a frown on my forehead not understanding what he was doing. After everything is scanned and put into the paper bag, I quickly took it quietly before I heard something that was quite shocking from the old lady.

"It's good to see you happy with your girlfriend, young man.", she said making me slowly shaking my head. But, that was not the most shocking part yet.

"I'm with my girlfriend after all. Of course I'm happy. By the way, you look nice just like the last time I saw you, ahjumma.", that was the most shocking part of their little chit chat. I felt so annoyed with Jungkook for lying about us to the old lady.

However, she just chuckled at what Jungkook told her and said, "You are just the same. Always have a sweet tongue."

Yeah, right. That flirty tongue! Of course he is good with words but...did he just flirt with the old lady too or he's just being polite to an elder like her? Whatever it is, he is weird for sure.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I looked at the person walking beside me who kept her head down since we walked out of the convenience store. Why is she having her head down? Is she not in a good mood, is she sad or is she embarrassed with what I did just now?

When I wanted to call her name, she suddenly looked up and stopped walking. I stopped too before she asked me, "Did you follow me here?"

I frowned in confusion. "Why would I follow you?", I asked her back.

"Then, how are you even here and buy ramyeon at the same store as I am?", she questioned me. Do I really have to explain? Wow, Chaeyoung. I paid for your junk foods and you seemed mad about it. Fine, then. I will explain.

"I have been walking around here since half an hour ago and I remembered that ahjumma so I came to her store to see how she's doing. We just met coincidentally there. Is that my fault?", I told her as I tried to keep calm. Honestly, I do not want to fight or bicker with anyone at the moment. Especially not with her.

I saw Chaeyoung stayed still for a while before she nodded in the end. Then, I saw her taking something out from her handbag and I stopped her as I know what she was going to do. "No, Chaeyoung. You don't have to pay me back. Seriously.", I said to her.

"No, I'm not an irresponsible person. I can pay by myself at the store but you just interrupted me. Now, I have to pay you back.", she insisted but I grabbed her hand tight to stop her from taking her money out. She froze with my hands on hers before she slowly pulled away and put her hands down.

"I still have to pay though. It doesn't feel right to me not paying back to you.", she said with a pout. I held myself from smiling at her reaction. Cute.

"I got an idea. You can pay me back but...not with your money. I don't need your money, Chaeyoung. ", I said as an idea suddenly came into my mind.

Her eyes looked at me with curiosity. "Then, how do I pay back to you?", she asked making me slowly smiling at her. "What's with the smile, Jeon Jungkook?", she said to me as I tried not to laugh at her curious face.

"Eat ramyeon with me.", I said as I raised my paper bag that have two bowls of ramyeon inside it. "What? No, I have to go home. I'm a busy lady, Jungkook. I don't have time for this...eating or picnic at night like this.", she refused as she started to walk again.

I followed her steps and tried to keep her stay a little longer. "Tomorrow's Sunday and you're not obligated to go to work. I know this from my eomma.", I smiled after I said those words. She stopped briefly when she heard it but she continued walking while shaking her head. Still refusing to eat with me, it seemed.

"Do you really going to work tomorrow? You bought a lot of junk foods. What are you celebrating tomorrow, Chaeyoung?", I asked her and she stopped again.

This time, her face seemed to show that she got annoyed with me but I did not care. If my tries to have lunch with her never succeed, a dinner of ramyeon is good enough.

"It's Lisa's nephew's birthday tomorrow and she asked me to buy these since she's still at work now. She forgot to buy earlier herself.", Chaeyoung told me and I said 'okay' to it.

"But, still not the best reason to refuse eating ramyeon with me. If you don't pay me by doing that now, maybe tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be a disaster for you. I know you don't like annoying person and I've annoyed you a lot. I might consider to be a full time staff at the bakery. How about that?", I gave her a little threat with a wink.

She looked angry with it but she did not scold me. She just sighed before I heard her stomach grumbling. She looked embarrassed as she slowly closed her eyes with that red face of hers.

"You're hungry, Chaeyoung. Come on, eat with me.", I said before I grabbed her hand and led her to the cooking station to cook our ramyeon there.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was really embarrassed with myself when my stomach made the grumbling sound. Jungkook must have thought I always get hungry when he is around. Why is my stomach always make that sound at such a wrong timing?

I almost jumped out when suddenly I felt Jungkook's hand on mine as he headed for the cooking station. I stayed quiet as I followed him and watched him cooking the ramyeon for us. I could still leave him alone there but I chose to stay. Not because of him but because of my hunger.

After he had done cooking, we walked to the nearest empty chair and sat there to eat our ramyeon. I remained quiet from when he gave me a bowl of ramyeon until we had finished eating. It was quite awkward but I let it be since the ramyeon tasted so good. Maybe the hunger made me felt that way.

"Are you done?", he asked making me stopped pondering. I hummed and nodded before he slowly took the empty bowl from my hand. "Wait here. I'll throw these in the bin first.", he said before he left.

"What is he actually doing?", I asked myself as I watched him until he was gone from my sight. Why he seemed to be so determined to make me fall for him? Why he showed me this side of him which I did not want to see? Why he made me have a bit confusion of all the things he did for me? And...the most important question, am I falling for him? No!

"Sorry, I took a bit of time. Here, for you.", he suddenly appeared with two ice cream cones in his hand.

I looked at the two ice creams and asked for what did he buy them. "Just feeling like treating you ice cream. Take it or it will melt soon.", he said so I took one of the ice creams from him.

"Strawberry chocolate. Now I know your favourite flavour.", he smiled as he licked his ice cream. I licked mine and shivered a bit. "What a bad timing to treat me ice cream, Jungkook.", I said before I continued licking my ice cream.

"But, you still eat it though.", he replied making me smiled. "My favourite. How can I refuse?", I responded to him.

❤❤❤

We stopped walking when we reached where my car is parked at. "Thanks for the ramyeon and ice cream, Jungkook.", I said to him as I unlocked my car. He smiled and rubbed the back of his hair while saying that it was nothing to thank him for.

"You have a car but why I rarely see you drive it to the bakery?", he suddenly asked out of nowhere while I put the paper bag at the passenger seat. "I prefer public transport, Jungkook. Less pollution, less spending.", I told him as I started the engine and closed my door.

I rolled my window down and said goodbye to him. When I stopped at a traffic light, I thought of how he was with me tonight. I thought whether he did all these with the other girls he had relationship with or not. Then, I scoffed at myself.

"Why am I even thinking about him like this?", I said to myself while shaking my head at the thought in my mind.

"Maybe he has a change of heart. A playboy don't bring girls for such a simple date.", that slipped out from my own mouth before I realized what I said. "Yah, Park Chaeyoung! You're not dating him! That was just a hangout! Oh my gosh, why did my mouth said 'date'? Me and him? A date? No, he's never going to be yours and you never want him to be yours. Stick that into your mind, Park Chaeyoung.", I said to myself as I pointed to my head reminding myself.

❤❤❤

Chaeyoung is falling...is she? 🤔

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 332 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...