One Love

ceracalayag15 tarafından

It's about a California girl moving to London, England with her aunt, uncle, and cousin. While she is there s... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: the intro
Chapter 2: new school
Chapter 3: exploring London
Chapter 4: stage fright
Chapter 5: ChristmasEve disaster
Chapter 6: Christmas Day
Chapter 7: "Cera, what's wrong? Are you ok?"
Chapter 8: "Who? Who got shot love?"
Chapter 9: Kendall's awake
Chapter 10: XFactor auditions
Chapter 11: Swim meet
Chapter 12: Dun dun dun...
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: The end.
(:

Chapter 14: Oh no.

25 1 0
ceracalayag15 tarafından

Harry’s POV

            So tonight we were going to a little after party at someone’s house we were invited to. I had my eyes on someone for a couple of weeks and she happens to be a contestant on XFactor. I saw her across the room with Marlina and decided to grab a drink and have some fun.

            “Hey Kat.” I yelled over the music and handed her a drink.

            “What’s going on dimples? Having fun tonight?” She asked.

            “Yeah. It’s kind of loud in here would you like to take a walk with me in the backyard?”

            “Sure.”

            We headed to the back of the house and there were tall hedges which made a maze. I decided we should walk inside and have a little fun. Once we took a few steps in the maze she looked creped out, I mean why wouldn’t she be, it’s Halloween. I decided that I was going to have some fun. I started walking really fast to get ahead of her just far enough so I could hide and scare her.

            “Harry? Where are you?” She asked, “Come on. Don’t scare me.”

I stayed quiet and hidden for a while waiting for her to get close enough to frighten her.

            “Harry?!” She yelled kind of panicking, “Please, you’re scaring me now and I hate being scared.” She was getting closer to where I was.

            I popped out from where I was hiding and she got really scared and ran in a different direction. I ran after her and grabbed her into a hug before she got back into the house. I turned her around to see tears in her eyes.

            “I’m sorry I didn’t think I would scare you that badly.” I said hugging her.

            “I told you I hate getting scared.”

Kat’s POV

            Marlina and I were at the Halloween party which all the XFactor contestants were invited to. We were across the room discussing our plan to get Louis and Marlina together since Louis and his girlfriend broke up and she has always had a thing for him.

            “So you know the plan right Kat?” Marlina asked me.

            “Yes, I’m going to used Harry to get you with Louis. I got it, I got it.” I replied.

            “Good because here comes your man now.” She gave me this mischievous smirk.

            “Hey Kat.” He greeted me with a drink.

            “What’s going on dimples? Having fun tonight?” I replied.

            “Yeah, it’s kind of loud in here would you like to take a walk with me in the backyard?”

            “Sure.”

            I quickly looked over to Marlina who gave me a thumb up and I knew her plan was taking course. One we got to the backyard Harry decides to charge through the maze and hide. I yell for him to come out because I hate getting scared, like I cry when things scare me a lot, I react very horribly.

            Once he popped out of no where I took off running for the house whilst my eyes started tearing up. He came running after me and turned me around, when he saw my frightened look on my face he quickly pulled me into a hug.

            The thoughts of Marlina’s plan going through my mind, but I really didn’t want to go through with it because I really did like Harry. I wouldn’t want to hurt him but she was my friend and I would do anything to make her happy.

Kendall’s POV

            Beth left this morning to go find the father of her child. I still can’t believe what has been happening in my life lately, it is such an emotional rollercoaster. I decided to go for a run in town to clear my head from a few things because for me every single problem I have disappears when I do some sort of exercise. I put my earphones in and took off towards Hyde Park.

            The start of JLS-The Club Is Alive came on. I ran for about five minutes before I felt someone watching me, I decided to ignore it and keep running. I thought to myself, “Kendall, you are just being paranoid. NO ONE IS STALKING YOU.” After a few more minutes I decided to turn around and I saw the same guy that was following me and Kyle from Sushi Boat. I started running a full on sprint and he reciprocated my actions and ran after me.

            “Someone HELP!” I yelled but it was like six in the morning and barely anyone was out. The man got closer to me and I really didn’t want to imagine what was going to come next. “What do you want from me?”

            “Well when Peter sent me to make sure you did everything he asked and I saw how beautiful you were I just knew you had to be mine.” He said with an evil smirk on his face.

            “Peter? No, get away from me.” I started walking away but before I could he grabbed my wrist and twirled me around so I was facing him again.

            “I guess you didn’t understand what I just said,” he paused and gripped my wrist harder, “YOU WILL BE MINE!”

            “NO! GET OFF OF ME!” I tried to get my wrist free when he pulled me over his shoulder and walked into an alley. He threw me on the ground then his fist connected with my face.

            “Now be a good girl and do wha-“ I cut him off by spitting in his face. He retaliated by kicking his foot into my abdomen.

            “P-please d-don’t do this.” I struggled trying to catch my breath.

            Nothing else I could to before he stripped himself and me. Once he was done with me, he hit me a couple time then left without a trace. I got up, dressed and attempted to walk home.

Cera’s POV

            I found a letter on the kitchen counter from Kendall saying went out for a run should be home soon. –Kendall (: I was about to grab a bowl from the cupboard to pour my cereal in but someone rang the door bell.

            “Who is it?” I yelled walking towards the door.

            “It’s me.” I heard a familiar voice and immediately opened the door.

            “What’s happening stranger haven’t seen you in a while?”

            “I miss you too CC.” He pulled me into a hug.

            “How XFactor Lou?” I opened the door wider to invite him in.

            “It’s really good. How is studying for exams?”

            “Stressful.” I said whilst we were both walking towards the kitchen.

            “Where is Kendie?”

            “She went out for a run but she should be back soon.” Right when I said that we heard the door open and shut. I expected it to be Kendall so I called out for her, “Kendall I have a big surprise for you!”

            “What is it?” She walked into the kitchen with her hood up not even looking from the ground. I knew something was wrong.

            “Well maybe if you looked up from the ground you would see.”

            “Let me just get cleaned up.” She started to walk away but Louis stopped her grabbing her into a hug. She hissed in pain and Louis immediately let go. Her eyes were bruised and blood coming from her mouth, I couldn’t imagine what other marks she had on her.

            “Love what happened to you?” Louis said on the brink of tears. She couldn’t talk but started bawling into his chest. “Kendall, tell me what happened? Who did this to you?” She didn’t answer but ran up to her room. I looked at Louis and gave him a look that said ‘go talk to her, she needs you right now.’

Louis’s POV

            I walked up to Kendall’s room and knocked on her door. I could hear her sobs through the thin walls of her bedroom.

            “Kendie, please talk to me.” I said to her through the door.

            “Louis please go away.”

            “I am NOT going to leave you like this.” I walked into her room and placed myself under the duvet with her.

            “Just tell me what happened.”

            She sighed and got ready to explain what happened, “Well you remember that day when Peter kept Cera hostage?” I nodded, “He sent someone to make sure I did what he said and today he… he…”

            “It’s ok Love take your time.” I said whipping her tears from her cheeks.

            “I was running in Hyde Park and there he was again, he took me into an alley and beat and raped me.” she sobbed into my chest

            It broke my heart to see her like this. I stayed there until she fell asleep and walked to the living room to where Cera was. She was watching Harry Potter; I sat next to her and put my face in my hands.

            She put her hand on my shoulder and said, “What’s happening?” I told her what Kendall told me and she couldn’t believe it. “Peter is just going to keep coming back to haunt me huhh?”

            “Cera stop thinking this is your fault because it’s not.” I sighed, “I don’t want to leave her CC. Not like this.”

            “Finally giving in to your feelings for her huh Tommo? Well I will call Harry and tell him to tell whom ever he has to tell, just please don’t hurt my sister. If you plan on leaving her heartbroken Lou, I will personally see to it that you never ever come close to any of us again.”

            “I would never hurt her. I-I love her too much.”

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.