Dreamcatcher | ONC 2020 Honou...

By SmokeAndOranges

❖ ''We're at six thousand feet, Cap'n. There shouldn't be land at six thousand feet.'' ❖ Rav is apprenticed b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Thank You + More Books!
Acknowledgements
Terms and Diagrams

Intro

1.8K 147 102
By SmokeAndOranges

Why hello to whatever wandering waifs have stumbled, slithered or crept into this place. 

This book was my submission to Wattpad's 2020 Open Novella Contest (or ONC), a competition of works just shy of novel length, written in real time between February 1st and early May. As you can see, Dreamcatcher made the Shortlist and was awarded an Honorable Mention in the contest's final round. I couldn't be happier. 

Dreamcatcher is based on the following prompts:

"The ship be cursed, lad; ye'll no return." 

I scoffed at the hag and continued aboard. 

And...

Eight days after the storm, they sighted land. Unidentifiable land. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 1.1K 20
Once upon a time, there's a lady whose dream is to be able to freely explore the vast ocean and the outside world, and a royal sorcerer who is determ...
Earth, After ✔️ By T

Science Fiction

37.9K 3K 37
Some fates are worse than death--survival is one of them. In the two hundred years since humanity left the Earth's surface to live in the sky, life...
15.6K 1.1K 8
| 𝟳𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [Open Novella Contest 2019 Longlist] Una Morales's week is not going so well. To begin with, her twin sister, Paz Morales...
22.8K 796 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...