𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 . F...

By WURLDPiECE

Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic! <3 This story is based on a tiktok I watched LOL. More

𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 *:・゚✧*:・
𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎 an i am not okay with this fanfic
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

2.6K 100 112
By WURLDPiECE

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED since Enya and I came to California.

Finn and I hung out almost everyday. Sadie and I also became closer than before, since I was the only girl around, except for a girl named Sophia that moved to Utah couple months ago. Finn has been coming over a lot and we basically knew each other as if we've been friends since forever.

*tick*

*tick*

I heard a noise from my window. I opened the blinds to see Finn in our backyard throwing little pebbles at my window. It was 12AM and everyone was probably asleep. When he saw me, he waved and started climbing up to my room. I opened the window and motioned him to be quiet.

"Hey" he breathed out.

"Again?" I asked.

"No, I just like spending time with you" he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and let him in. Finn entered my room quietly, not trying to wake anyone up. He has been coming over anytime his mom had a... you know what.

"Maybe we can sleep over at your house next time" I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea" he said.

"I mean you always come here" I said and he frowned, "you know why I come here" When Finn saw that I was being genuine, he sighed out, "maybe next time"

We pulled an all-nighter that day... well I did. Finn fell asleep around 2 in the morning, but I stayed up all night. He woke up around 5, worried that I wasn't sleeping, he couldn't really do anything. Other then that, we had a darn vibey night.

Finn woke up around 9 and I was, obviously, on my phone. "Did you sleep?" He asked in a groggy voice. I shook my head no which made him sit up. He gave me this worried look and opened his mouth to speak, "you know, I've been researching on what happened when you don't sleep. You can get heart attacks and all these stuff. I don't want you to die!"

I laughed as Finn made a big deal, "don't worry sweetie, I don't think I'm gonna die"

"If you die, I'll sue you" he joked. When we heard noises of doors opening and voices of my relatives, Finn muttered under his breath, "fuck"

"What?"

"Fuck, I left my bike in your backyard" he said.

"Who's bike is that?" I heard Christian yell from downstairs.

"Shit."

"Eve?" Margot said loudly, "are ya up?"

"What the fuck do I do" Finn panicked.

Knock.

"Shit shit shit shit-"

Knock.

"Are you up?" Margot asked.

"D-Don't come in!" I exclaimed.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"I'm naked! I'm changing right now!" I said.

"Oh... sweetie? Just come downstairs when you are done" she said. Her foot steps faded away as she went downstairs.

"You are going to leave through the front door" I said as I got clothes out to change.

I told Finn to look away as I got my shirt off and changed into a dress. I slid my shorts down and threw Finn his shoes. I slowly walked down the stairs then immediately rushed out the front door with Finn.

"I'll get you your bike later," I whispered, "or just wait for me in front of Marty's" I went to the mailbox to get the letters. Finn walked away and I walked back into the house as if nothing happened.

Everyone was on the couch, watching the morning news. Christian looked at me and acknowledged my existence then went back to watching tv. Margot looked at me and pointed at the bike, "oh, that's Finn's," I tried to laugh out.

"Why is his bike here?" She asked.

"Because he forgot to take it home yesterday... Sadie came to pick him up" I told her.

"It wasn't there yesterday though" she said.

"Oh it was, you probably didn't see it" I said to her. She furrowed her brows at me and went back to watching tv. She definitely knew I was lying.

"Just don't get pregnant, I don't wanna deal with your mom" Margot said and Enya laughed, "we really don't care if y'all do it"

"We aren't doing it! We are just friends!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay if y'all wanna do it! We won't judge!" Margot said. I rolled my eyes and got my shoes from the garage. Walked over to the back door and said, "I'll be home early today"

"I don't care when, just don't get raped, murdered, or kidnapped. Like I said-" Margot said and I finished her sentence before I closed the door, "you don't want to deal with my mom!"

I ran out and got Finn's bike and walked out of the back yard. I rode the bike down the neighborhood as the cool summer wind blew through every single strands of my thick h/c locks.

"A-punk" by Vampire Weekend blasted out from my phone. I hummed along to the melody as I got closer to my destination. Few minutes later, Finn came into my view. He standing in front of Marty's Super Market. I waved at him before the bike chain broke and fell.

"Eve!" He exclaimed as he ran towards me. I sat up to see my left knee was scratched up and the palm of my hands were bleeding. Finn quickly helped me up, trying to get me into Marty's to get cleaned.

"I'm fine, I can do it myself" I told Finn and I pushed his hands away.

"I insist" he said as he tried to help me again.

"Fine, Mr Darcy"

Finn gave me a confused look. I chuckled and grabbed onto his hand, "you sound like someone from the 1800s" He helped me up and took me into Marty's. Noah, the cashier at the small super market, hurried up to get the first aid kit.

"Holy shit" Noah exclaimed.

"Yeah holy shit" Finn mumbled.

"Toughen up you babies, quit being a pussy. It's not like like my legs got amputated" I laughed as I reached out for the kit.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeth

Yeth I did update today

Yeth and please like it

I took a big one and wrote on the bus

AND GOD please help me

The couple next to my seat are fucking touching eachother every which way

Bruh like he is sleeping on her crotch

Like legit put his head on her crotch and sleeping

Bruh please help 😢😢😢

Please vote and comment luvs 🥺

1 vote = 1 bike 🚲

Word count: 1090

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
96.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...