niall's princess | njh

بواسطة adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 25

7.5K 123 11
بواسطة adidaspunk

A/N: Okay, this is by far my favorite story to write! I enjoy it so much, and I adorable those five cuties called One Direction! They are my life, my inspiration, my idols, and my reason for this book! Without them, I wouldn't be me, and this story wouldn't exist! Plus, I'm listening to them right now, and I wouldn't be if they weren't famous! So THANK GOD they tried out for The X Factor when they did! Anyways, here's an update! Xx Remember to comment, vote, and fan.. whatever it is you do... whenever you finish reading! I love you all very much! You're great supporters(:

SONG OF THE DAY: Why Don't You Love Me by Hot Chelle Rae. (I hit that shuffle button again! You know me! ^.^)

---------------------------------------

Louis

I awoke the next morning with a minor headache. I was feeling better for the most part, just a little bit drowsy was all. I sighed, throwing the sheets off of my feet and stepping down onto the floor. I stretched my arms out as far as I could, then I rubbed my eyes before heading out the door.

What really surprised me was the fact that I was the first one up of all of us. Normally, it was Liam. But, apparently not this time. It may have been because I went to bed so early and because of my headache, though. That's a pretty likely possibility.

Because I was the first one up and awake, I figured I should wake the others up. As if on cue, I trudged down the hallway until I had reached the door next to mine. When I realized the nearest room was Nialler's, I slowly creaked it open enough to step inside his bedroom.

I raised an eyebrow out of confusion when I thought I saw Mady next to Niall. Am I crazy, or did those two sleep together? It's probably just my headache, but it seemed so real. So, I decided to be sure for myself.

The carpet in Niall's room practically muted my footsteps as I approached the bed, slowly lifting the covers off of their bodies. I reached out to shake Mady's shoulders, and that was when I found that I wasn't hallucinating. She was really there; sleeping with my blonde bandmate.

As I pulled the covers off farther, I noticed that Niall's arm was snaked around Mady's waist. No wonder they were so close. When Mady didn't wake up, I tried to shake the Irish boy awake until his blue eyes fluttered open. Once they did, his groggy morning voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Lou? What time is it," Niall mumbled, sitting up to stretch. I guess since he was still out of it and discombobulated, he had forgotten about Mady sleeping next to him, and how I saw everything.

"Time for you to get up," I joked, grabbing a pillow to playfully hit Nialler with when he layed back down. I sighed, dropping the pillow and shaking his shoulders once again. "Niall. Get up, now. It's morning." When he didn't budge, I sighed again. "Niall! Wake up!"

"Alright, alright." He gave in, running a hand through his messy blonde hair as he stepped to the floor. That's when Niall realized about Mady, and his eyes widened. "You're... probably wondering why Mady is in my bedroom. Aren't you?"

I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah, I kind of was."

He took a deep breath. "Well, you know she's my girlfriend now. I didn't want her to have to sleep on the couch all the time, so I figured, why not? Anyways, I'm... going downstairs now."

"Wait, Nialler! Mady is still sleep---" I called after him, but he was already halfway down the staircase. I sighed, knowing I'd have to get her awake myself.

"Mady. Mady.." I shook her awake, and with a few blinks, her eyes fluttered open; revealing her brown eyes. She sat up to stretch.

"What.. where's.. Niall?" She asked, slightly confused and tired.

"Downstairs. Come on," I put my hand behind her back, as if I was guiding her out of bed. "It's time for breakfast."

"Okay good. I'm starving," she joked, and then her eyes dropped to my chest. "Uh, Louis..?"

It was then I recalled that I wasn't wearing a shirt. Shit, this was awkward. I swallowed hard, trying my best to ignore the fact that I was half naked in front of her. Although, I'm pretty sure she's seen pictures of me shirtess since she's a fan and all, but it was still uncomfortable.

"Right," I crossed my arms. "I'm... going to change. I'll meet you at the table downstairs. Alright?"

She nodded. "Get dressed, carrot boy."

I smiled, heading back towards my bedroom. But, before I could make it there, I turned around to ask Mady one more question.

"Oh, and can you do me a favor and wake Harry, Liam, and Zayn?" I questioned her. "I was going to wake them up, but I ended out coming in here."

"Sure, I'll take care of it. Now, put some clothes on."

"Hey, I have pants."

"Then put a shirt on."

"Fine." I teased, causing Mady to roll her eyes jokingly.

Mady

I peered through the small gap in the door that separated the siding from the door itself, and I saw a boy with curly hair in bed; sound asleep. With that, I opened the door a little bit wider, stepping into his bedroom. I looked around me, cautiously approaching his bed. I leaned down, bending over to whisper something in the lad's ear. Sliding a few curls out of his face, I was finally able to whisper to him.

"Haz? Hazza. Wake up, Styles," I shook his shoulders, and he only rolled over to the opposite side. I sighed, growing more frustrated by the second. Now I know how Louis felt when he woke me up. "Harry. Edward. Styles. Get. Out. Of. Bed." I whacked him with a pillow, slightly irritated.

"I'm up, I'm up. Take a chill pill, brown eyes," he greeted me, already wearing that flirty smile he's known for. He reached to the side of the bed, slipping a plain shirt over his head. "Alright. I'll be down in a minute. Just let me finished getting dressed."

"Okay. I'm trusting you," I warned, slowly walking out of his bedroom.

When I was sure he was going to come downstairs, I walked over to Liam and Zayn's room. Luckily for me, they were already awake. In fact, they were propped up on their bed; having a genuine conversation. That's why I sort of felt awkward when I randomly entered the room.

"Morning, love. Sleep well?" Liam asked me, a smile curved to fit his lips. His hands were clasped together over his lap, his eyes searching for a response.

"I know she did." Zayn winked at me, the thought of how I had spent the night with Nialler echoing in his mind.

I rolled my eyes in a friendly manner. "Yeah, yeah. Just get downstairs, you two. Lou asked me to inform you about breakfast."

"Okay, we'll be down." Liam promised, already stepping out of bed. Zayn followed along, and we just ended out heading down the steps at the same time.

Niall and Louis were carrying on downstairs, and Harry was laughing as well. Zayn and I exchanged awkward glances as we continued down the stairway, eventually walking over to the table where the rest of the boys were.

"What's for breakfast?" Liam wanted to know, pulling out a chair next to Nialler to sit down in. Harry's green eyes met with Daddy Direction's brown ones.

"Lou made pancakes," Haz informed him, his eyes rolling over to Tommo. "It's one of the few things he can make."

Louis playfully punched Curly's arm. "Are you saying I'm a bad cook?" He teased.

"No, not that," Harry tried to redeem himself, but the Doncaster lad wasn't convinced. "I'm just saying you're not the best."

"Whatever," Lou gave in, taking a mouthful in of his pancake.

Niall let out a small chuckle, causing a smile to appear on my cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle over his cuteness. Zayn kind of just sat there in his own world, not paying attention to anyone or anything but himself. Though, from knowing how much boasting he does, I wasn't surprised.

"Boys. Today after breakfast we have our first interview since Mady won the contest," Harry reminded, swallowing the last trace of pancake in his mouth. "I'm really excited. But, at the same time, a little nervous."

"Don't worry, Haz. You can hold my hand if you get scared," Louis teased, treating Curly as if he were a little kid. Harry jokingly rolled his eyes and Tommo rubbed cirlces in his back.

"Very funny." Hazza said back to him, trying his best to drop the conversation. "Anyways, Mady." He turned to face me, which was really proof he didn't want to listen to Lou anymore. "Do you want to be in the interview with us, or do you want to wait backstage?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, it would be awesome to bed behind the camera with you guys, but it would be really awkward at the same time. I guess I'll just wait backstage."

"Are you sure?" Niall wanted to know.

I nodded. "Yeah. And, if for some reason I change my mind, I'll let you know."

"Okay, then," Zayn finally snapped out of his thoughts. "Whenever everyone's done eating, just set your plates in the sink and we can all meet in outside. We're going to need to start driving by the next fifteen minutes."

"Alright, I'm finished with my pancake now," Liam informed him, stepping forwards to scrape the remains of the dough into the garbage and setting the dish into the sink.

It wasn't long until all of our dishes were in the sink, and we were all outside. With that, we hopped in the car; ready for my first interview.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.4K 1.3K 15
වස්සානයේ ඇදහැලුනු සොඳුරු පෙම් වරුසාව ~ Sinhala jikook story ♡ [COMPLETED]
133K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...