The Lost Boys • Imagines

By FeirceAngel

"People are stranger when you're a stranger." ____________ This book contains multiple imagines and some pref... More

Introduction
REQUESTS (closed for catchup)
Imagine #1 - Marko
Imagine #2 - Lost Boys
Imagine #3 - David
Imagine #4 - Lost Boys
Imagine #5 - Edgar
Imagine #6 - Dwayne
Imagine #7 - Marko
Group Preference #1
Imagine #8 - Lost Boys
Imagine #9 - Paul
Imagine #10 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #10 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #10 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #11 - David
Imagine #12 - Marko
Imagine #13 - David
Imagine #14 - Lost Boys
Imagine #15 - Lost Boys
Imagine #16 - David
Imagine #17 - Lost Boys
Imagine #18 - Lost Boys
Imagine #19 - Michael
Imagine #20 - David
Imagine #21 - David
Imagine #22 - Lost Boys
Imagine #23 - Lost Boys
Imagine #24 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #24 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #25 - David
Imagine #26 - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #27 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #28 - Lost Boys
Imagine #29 - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #30 (Part Four) - Lost Boys
Imagine #31 - Lost Boys
Imagine #32 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #32 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #33 - Lost Boys
Imagine #34 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #34 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #35 (Part Four) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part One) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part Two) - Lost Boys
Imagine #36 (Part Three) - Lost Boys
Imagine #37 - Lost Boys
Imagine #38 - Dwayne
Imagine #39 - Dwayne
Imagine #40 - Dwayne
Imagine #41 - Lost Boys
Imagine #42 (Part One) - Lost Boys

Imagine #24 (Part Three) - Lost Boys

4.6K 117 12
By FeirceAngel

Imagine trying to escape but being caught.

Word Count: 1577

~

It's been a month and you haven't been able to escape. Your wing healed nicely, but you haven't been able to fly since the accident.

Trying to fight past them whenever they untie you has proved useless. You never make it more than three feet, especially with your large wings.

They abandoned the ritual of tying your hands to the bed, instead opting to attach a lengthy chain to the leather choker you haven't been able to wiggle out of. You have to admit, it is better than having your hands tied all the time and it does make sleeping more comfortable.

While fighting outright has proven unsuccessful, you are going to try another angle.

You must gain their trust and escape when they least expect it. And, you can't think about this trickery or else David might notice.

It's going to be hard.

~

David is the first to enter the cave after a happy night of hunting, with Dwayne, Marko, and Paul behind him.

The fires are already lit, illuminating the winged girl who sits upon the bed.

Cross legged, she occupies the middle of the bed, her wings splayed out around her. Her face shows next to no emotion, although her eyes move quickly over the book in her hands as she reads.

Dwayne left it for her to read whenever she gets bored. In fact, each of the boys gave her some form of gift.

Marko got her some art supplies, Paul gave her some music and a stereo, and David gave her new clothes.

Despite keeping her against her will, they have been especially good to her. At least, they've tried.

She doesn't even glance up from her reading as they enter.

David reclines on his chair and stares at her. If she notices, she doesn't show it.

"Hey, angel!" Paul greets loudly, as he plops down on the couch nearest to the bed.

Marko goes to the winged girl and sets some takeout beside her, "We got you some food. You didn't tell us what you like, so we had to guess."

To everyone's surprise, instead of lashing out like she had every other time, she sets the book down calmly and looks Marko straight in the eyes.

"Thanks. I'm sure whatever you got is good," she smiles.

A smile, not a sneer.

Marko grins widely, turning to look at the others, "She smiled at me!"

"Aw, no fair! Why'd she smile at him first?!" Paul asks, in mock outrage. "Why'd you smile at him first, huh? Was it out of pity?"

Marko glares playfully at the other blond, "You're jealous!"

She smiles even more at their antics and starts to unpack the food.

David watches with some suspicion, as does Dwayne.

The rest of the night, she doesn't speak again or even look at them.

~

A week has passed and she has started to open up to them, even going so far as to tell them her name.

Y/n.

They're still cautious around her, never letting her near weapons or unchaining her. But, they've become more relaxed around her.

She's become accustomed to them. Comfortable with them, even.

~

Startled, you jolt upright, chain rattling against your neck as you do so.

Another nightmare.

You had dosed off when the boys got back from their hunting. There was still an hour or two of darkness left. They occupied their regular seats, while you were lazing on the bed as usual.

Somehow, you fell asleep.

And, while you slept, you dreamt of that night when lightning had struck you. The raw fear that cascaded through your veins was enough to make you gasp.

As soon as you made that frightened sound, the boys were at your side.

"What's wrong?" David demands.

You shiver at the memory of falling into the cold water, "Nothing, just a nightmare."

He stares at you for a few seconds then nods, "You're alright, angel."

Marko sits on the bed, so you move your wings out of the way.

An idea pops into your mind.

"Um, I was, was wondering if I could stay with you guys today?" You ask meekly, wringing your hands.

They seem taken aback.

Dwayne and the two blonds look toward David for his answer. After a minute, he smirks.

"Of course."

He takes the chain and removes it from the bed before leading you to the farthest reaches of the cave.

A large room greets you. Inside is a bed and a dresser, which look new. There are no windows or cracks that sunlight could seep in from.

"We'll sleep in here today, huh, boys?"

Dwayne smiles as you climb into the bed and Marko and Paul quietly cheer.

Due to your wings, you sleep on your stomach so that they don't cramp underneath you. Getting comfortable despite the choker and chain, you lift your wings so that the boys can find space on the large bed.

You feel the bed dip as Marko lays next to you. David takes the spot by your other side, and you lower your wings on top of them.

Paul lays by your leg, beneath Marko, while Dwayne occupies the area by your other leg.

Everyone settles down in the darkness, and you actually enjoy the surprisingly warm bodies pressed against you.

"Good day," you whisper as your eyes flutter closed.

They each mumble it back as the sun rises and they begin to sleep.

~

You wake up, unaware of the time since you don't have a watch and you can't see if the sun has set yet.

But, using your skills of deduction, you conclude that it is still daytime. You mainly know because the boys are dead asleep.

Now is your chance.

Painstakingly, you lift your wings and head.

Luckily for you, vampires are heavy sleepers. You know this because you screamed all day once and they didn't wake up or mention it.

You maneuver around their sleeping forms until you're standing by the bed. Hardly daring to breathe, you slip the silver chain from David's hand.

They don't wake up.

Suppressing a sigh, you walk out of the room and down the cave. Your heart pounds wildly, a butterfly beating frantically within your breast.

You climb up the stairs, not letting your wings drag on the floor.

You're so close to freedom!

Desperate, you run up the rest of the wooden stairs, the light of day slowly disappearing.

You don't have much time.

At the top of the bluff, you can look out over the ocean. You stretch your wings, relishing the slight wind that brushes past.

Since it's been awhile, you're a bit nervous to take off. The sun is dipping below the horizon, a reminder that you have to hurry. You bundle the chain in your arms, still unable to be rid of it.

Cursing, you get a running start before leaping off the cliff. Your wings do the rest, propelling you through the air.

Giddy, you laugh in victory and fly as fast as you can.

Unfortunately, the sun has gone.

You almost didn't realize since you were so wrapped up in the euphoria of flight.

A roar of rage does catch your attention.

Eyes wide in horror, you swear and try to go faster. Maybe they won't find you?

A few minutes pass, and the shore is almost out of sight. Sighing in relief, you slow down a bit, already tired.

A cold grip on your ankle almost stops your heart.

"Where are you going?" David asks icily, definitely unamused.

"No!" You scream and try to squirm out of his grasp, "Let me go, please! I can't stay down there! I need to be free, I need to fly-!"

He yanks on your ankle as Marko snatches your other leg. Wings flapping violently, you keep rambling and screaming.

David realest his grip only to be replaced by Dwayne.

David floats face to face with you, "Y/n, you're ours, remember?"

He snatches the chain from your arms and draws you closer to him.

You scream and struggle, but you can't do anything as the four vampires drag you back to the cave.

"I think we need to teach our angel a lesson, don't we boys?"

You cry and shake your head, just wishing it was all over.

Paul sneers, "You're right, David."

"Yeah," Marko agrees.

Dwayne nods stoically.

"No, please!"

David tosses you to the bed, and climbs halfway on top of you. He moves your h/l hair away frown your neck and kisses it slowly.

You shudder and bawl, repulsed by his dominating touch.

"Shh," he whispers in your ear, "You asked for this. If you had just been a good angel, we could have avoided it."

You sob and swat at him with your wings. In the end, your attempts are useless.

He places kisses down your neck before biting down hard on the place where your neck meets your shoulder.

Screaming loudly, your fists clench as pain floods your senses.

As if on cue, Dwayne kisses the other side of your neck before breaking the skin there.

Paul and Marko each take one of your wrists and clamp their sharp fangs into the delicate skin.

David breaks away and licks his lips, "You taste so sweet, angel."

"Heavenly," Dwayne agrees, tenderly licking the bite he left in your skin.

Marko and Paul hum their assent over your cries.

Maybe this is a fate you cannot escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 26
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤, 𝙖𝙣�...
843 13 22
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ℂ𝕣𝕪, 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣! (𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝). ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣! (𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙�...
98.7K 2.5K 75
The Lost Boys -- BloodyWritingPen Now on Ao3 with a reader pov. version-- 1987 Santa Carla, the rest of the Emerson bunch move back to where their...
125K 3.2K 22
The boys glanced between themselves, and I held my necklace tightly. "What do you mean?" Marko asked. I stared down at my soup thinking to myself tha...