Shattered | Yoonkook ✔️

By Mai_Spring

Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Sta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

6.2K 228 54
By Mai_Spring

  "Happy ten months, baby." Yoongi smiled as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open.

  They had just moved into their apartment together about two months after they graduated from school, and their apartment didn't have much in it, but it already felt like home to them in many ways.

  It felt like home every time Jungkook would wake up in Yoongi's arms. It felt like home when Yoongi would be cooking and Jungkook would be by his side to help him. It felt like home, watching Netflix on their new couch that they had to scrape money to buy.

  It is home.

  They don't need a lot of things or a big nice house to be able to call it home, because they have each other— and that is home.

  "Ten months already?" Jungkook stretched out with a yawn. "I can't believe you haven't thrown me out already." He giggled as Yoongi held onto him tighter and kissed his nose.

  "How could I ever?" He smiled.

  Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and sniffed him in a totally not weird way. He just loves the way his boyfriend smells. "Are we doing our usual dinner?" He asked.

  Yoongi shrugged. "Yeah, but I'm not cooking this month." He said. Every single month, Yoongi would go out of his way and take Jungkook out to pretty places and little dates, and then top it off with a dinner that he'd make for them. "I invited our friends to dinner this time if you don't mind. I kind of wanted to celebrate your new job." He said.

  "I love you so freaking much." Jungkook squeezed tighter, not wanting to let go. "I only got that job because you talked me into it."

  "It's your dream, baby." Yoongi smiled. "If you're happy, then I'm happy. We should all celebrate my baby's happiness." He said.

  Jungkook nodded his head. "Okay. So is everyone going to be at dinner?"

  "Yep."

  "Even Jimin?"

  Yoongi chuckled. "Duh. Hoseok's going to be there. What do you expect?" He asked.

  Jungkook giggled and hugged Yoongi again. "Thank you for this." He kissed Yoongi's shoulder before he sat up in bed.

  "Breakfast?" Yoongi asked.

  "Pancakes..?" Jungkook smiled.

  "Yeah, yeah. I'll help you."

-

  [...]

"Yoonie.."

A soft groan came from Yoongi as his eyes slowly opened. "Yeah?" His voice was still scratchy and his vision was blurry as the light shined down on him.

"Yoonie, wake up." Jungkook put all of his body weight onto him as he laid on his chest. "Today's our one year anniversary. I got you a present." He mumbled into his chest.

Yoongi stretched out before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"A present?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded before he sat up and straddled the older, revealing a small picture frame. Yoongi squinted at it, still obviously trying to completely wake up.

"It's us." Jungkook smiled shyly at the picture. "It's us when we were in middle school. Do you remember taking this?" He giggled.

Yoongi smiled and reached up to kiss Jungkook's lips softly. "Yes. I remember you got in trouble for taking this at school, too."

Jungkook giggled. "It was worth it."

He hopped off of Yoongi and placed the picture on their side table next to their bed. They had a lot more decoration than they had two months ago, so they felt a lot more comfortable in this place- even if it was just a cheap apartment until they got a house.

"I got you something, too." Yoongi rubbed his eyes. Jungkook looked back at him and tilted his head. "Give me my jacket." He made grabby hands at his black jacket on a hanger.

Jungkook chuckled. "Lazy ass." He picked the jacket off of the hanger anyways.

When Yoongi had the jacket in his hands, he searched the pockets and smiled once he felt it. "Close your eyes, baby." He said.

Jungkook obeyed and closed his eyes.

"Open."

When the younger opened his eyes, he wasn't expecting to see Yoongi not on the bed, but on the floor on his knee —in his pajamas— with a little ring in his hands. It felt like such a Yoongi thing to do, being in his pajamas, messy hair, on the floor with a slightly worried face.

"Marry me?"

And the younger didn't even realize that he was just staring at Yoongi until he blinked at him, waiting for a response.

"O-Of course I'll marry you." He finally unfroze and leaped forward to wrap his arms around Yoongi. "Oh my God.." He whispered. "Of course. I- I love you." He teared up.

Yoongi smiled and kissed the younger before he slipped the ring on his finger.

"Y-Yoonie.."

Yoongi looked into Jungkook's teary eyes with his now worried ones. Did he do something wrong? Does Kook even really want this?

"C-Can we have s-sex?" Jungkook blushed.

It's true that they haven't had sex with each other since they've been dating. The most they've done is touch each other, but they never went all the way. Jungkook wanted to wait for his true love and so Yoongi waited.

But now, hands intertwined and rings brushing against each other, Jungkook knew that Yoongi was the one. He's known for a while, but he figured that waiting never really hurt anyone. But now he's ready.

"You want me to make love to you, baby?" Yoongi whispered, still looking into those beautiful eyes that he loves so damn much.

"Please.."

And so they kissed. Slowly.

Yoongi laid Jungkook down on their bed, now fully undressed, and found the lube in his drawer in a swift motion. He placed kisses all over Jungkook's skin as he pressed one finger into him, then soon added another. As he moved his fingers, Jungkook started to rock his hips back onto him.

They had waited so long and Jungkook wanted Yoongi now. Not later, now.

"I-It feels so w-weird—"

  "Do you want me to stop, baby?" Yoongi stopped moving his fingers. Jungkook shook his head and moved back on him.

  "Please keep going.."

  And so he did. Yoongi proceeded to move, more aware that Jungkook needed to feel pleasure instead of feeling weird.

  When he heard a moan escape Jungkook's lips, his whole mind rocked. He had obviously heard him moan before, but not like this. Not with him on all fours and ass in the air.

  Yoongi kept hitting the same spot that made the younger moan even more. He figured that he found the boy's sweet spot, so he kept going and let Jungkook roll his hips to hit that certain spot over and over again.

  "Y-Yoongi.." Jungkook whined.

He curled his fingers so that he kept hitting the same spot and slowly added in a third finger, but Jungkook felt too good right now to even realize that it was added. After a few minutes, Yoongi could tell that Jungkook was about to lose himself, so he took out his fingers and started to strip himself.

Jungkook placed his face into the blankets and whined, pushing his ass back for any type of friction. When Yoongi finally got undressed, he got behind the younger and pumped his hard cock a few times.

"I- I want it." Jungkook panted as he touched his own dick in anticipation.

He was already dripping, but he was waiting for Yoongi. Eventually, Yoongi finally lined his tip to Jungkook's hole and pressed softly against him, not wanting to hurt him.

Jungkook sighed into the blanket as he pushed himself back. The deeper Yoongi's dick dug into him, the more satisfied he was.

"M-Move, please." He pressed his ass back onto Yoongi. Yoongi bit his lip as he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and pulled his dick halfway out. He pushed back in harder and earned a quick moan from Jungkook.

He continued doing that, making Jungkook's moans get louder as he went in deeper.

Jungkook's legs were about to give out as Yoongi hit that sweet spot that he was hitting before with his fingers. He let out a few hyung's and holy fuck's as they continued.

"I-I'm gonna c—"

"Go ahead, baby." Yoongi grunted as he picked up his pace, making Jungkook's legs shake as he finally came all over the bed.

Yoongi kept thrusting for a minute or so before he pulled out of Jungkook and came all over his back. Jungkook just laid on the bed with his face in the pillow, probably tired even though he has a lot of stamina.

"You did good, baby." Yoongi pat his head before he collapsed down next to him.

Jungkook peeked out from the pillow and smiled at Yoongi. "I love you, my future husband." He giggled as Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaned forward to kiss him sweetly.

"I love you, too."

-

  "My best friends are getting married! Move aside bitches!" Jimin yelled, jumping at the news. "Nobody's doing it like them!"

  Jin hid his face in embarrassment as Hoseok just laughed with Jimin.

  "Can I be the flower boy?" Tae asked.

  Namjoon chuckled as he made a joke about Taehyung throwing out flowers while Yoongi and Jungkook sat in embarrassment.

  "Maybe we shouldn't have announced this over dinner in a packed place." Yoongi whispered. Jungkook shrugged with wide, happy eyes as he watched his friends.

  "Nah. I wouldn't have it any other way."

~
the end

▪️i write yoonkook, taegi, yoonmin, yoonjin, and more!! so please follow me i have plenty of stories 🥺

▪️Twitter: @mai_tuga

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 10K 102
Where does love go when it's not returned?
1.9K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
158K 6.1K 25
Where an overly-confident, cocky playboy and a shy, insecure sweetheart become roommates. Started : 30 September 2019 Completed : 20 January 2020
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎