! PSYCHO...

By dollning

➤ miles fairchild x f! reader AU ! status ; discontinued © DOLLNING More

! PSYCHO !
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

seventeen

1.9K 61 95
By dollning

* SPOILER IN HERE !! *

༻* ✧ *༺

" How was it ? "
miles

He stopped the horse.

" It was FUN ! "
Flora

" Yeah I guess. "
Y/n

Miles chuckled.

" Hey guys we should go get ice cream or something if you guys want. "
Kate

She walked up to us.

" Yeah that would great. "
Miles

" No. "
Flora

Flora managed to get off the horse with a little bit of help for Kate then ran behind miles as she had a worried face on.

" What's wrong flora ? "
Y/n

" She doesn't like going out into town. "
Miles

He turned to look at flora.

" Don't worry I could ask him if we could go and he will keep us safe. "
Miles

" Even ( whatever her doll name is. ) ? "
Flora

" Yes and y/n and also Kate. "
Miles

" Okay I will go to. "
Flora

She answered, nodding her head.

Miles closed his eyes for ten seconds as he whispered things to himself then opening them right back.

" He said yes. "
Miles

He smiled.

" Who would keep us safe ? "
Kate

She said as flora got her hand.

" Someone....he also said your tattoo looks sexy. "
Miles

She look at him confused before she could say anything to him, Flora started to walk toward the car making Kate go with her.

" What tattoo ? "
Y/n

" Uhhh nothing. "
Miles

He looked at the girl who was still on the horse then smiled at her.

" You look good up there. "
Miles

She blushed.

" Come help me off this horse. "
Y/n

She smiled as miles walk to her helping her.

After they took the horse back to the barn they headed to where Kate and flora which they were both waiting for them in the car.

" The bride and groom are coming. "
Flora

She looked back seeing miles and y/n walking to the car next to each other smiling and laughing.

Y/n sat in back with flora and miles sat in the front seat on the right.

" Put your seat belts on everyone. "
Kate

Kate started the car as she was almost to the gate but flora told her to stop.

" Can you stop I don't want to go. "
Flora

" Oh no honey we're almost at the gate will be fine. "
Kate

" I don't want to go! "
Flora

She unbuckle her seat belt then reach to open both of the car doors.

" Wait no flora stay in your seat. "
Kate

" No ! "
Flora

" Stop the car. "
Miles

Flora continue trying to open the doors but it won't let her, y/n try to put on her seat belt back on but then saw a girl staring at her from far away hiding behind the trees.

" Miles I don't want to die ! "
Flora

" Stop the car or I will fucking kill you ! "
Miles

Miles screamed at Kate then she stopped.

Flora cry hard as I hug her then she returned one back.

" I told you to stop. "
Miles

He opened the door letting flora to let go of the hug then run out of the car, Kate screaming to tell her to come back.

Y/n opened the car door as she was confused as it finally opened but it didn't open when Flora was trying to.

Then she saw him running to the same direction where flora ran off to.

She followed him as she heard miles telling Kate.

" I know what your afraid of keeping the lights on won't keep you safe. " He told her.

Y/n looked back seeing nobody around, she stopped running and ended up next to a pond as she couldn't find him anywhere.

She looked at her reflection in the water, she stared at herself for little then saw a red headed girl behind her.

She turned around facing her Sadie before she could say anything, sadie pushed her into the water.

Y/n screamed she felt a hand cover her mouth, she turned around pushing them away from her as she saw a good view of who it was Noah.

He smiled at her as she had a terrified face on her.

He disappeared after he saw someone pull y/n up the water.

She let out a cough seeing miles pulling her up from under water as their were both soaked.

" Hey what happened ? Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? "
Miles

" S-S-She was here and he was h-here also. "
Y/n

" Who this she and he ? "
Miles

He cupped both of her cheeks in his hands.

" Sadie and noah. "
Y/n

" What ? "
Miles

" Sadie s-she pushed me into the water then noah was under the water. "
Y/n

" It's okay, its okay. "
Miles

He told her seeing her as she started to cry then he hug her.

༻* ✧ *༺

THEIR WAS A PART OF A SPOILER IN HERE !!! SORRY

I DIDNT ADD THAT MUCH OF DETAILS

YOU KNOW IN THE PART??

yEAH OkAY

They better make another movie of
The turning because the ending was CONFUSION !!

Don't forget to VOTE and
COMMENT !!

- SAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.9K 34
[ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗌 are 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍 a 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝖺...
221K 4.4K 16
↳ (miles fairchild x y/n!) ❝no dawn. no day. i'm always in this twilight. in the shadow, of your heart. ❞ one starved for emotion, the other st...
175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...
72.2K 1.3K 15
If you wanna know what happend read this ;) (Read in dark mode;)) start: 18.02.2021 end: 07.05.2021 #1 finnwolfhard {24/04/2021}