Riven Isles

By AloofFloof

Pirates of the Caribbean comedy and adventure meets a naive narrator, werewolves, fish people, and more in th... More

Author's Note
The Crew
1 | A Piece of Mind
2 | A Helping of Help
3 | A Fine Smell
4 | The Doctor's Thirst
5 | The Adventure of "Choice"
6 | At Wit's End
7 | An Upstanding Gentleman
8 | The "Just Right" Captain
9 | Eight Days in Retrospect
10 | A Beautiful Day for Secrecy
11 | Questioning Conventions
12 | First Impressions
13 | Confrontation
14 | It's All Relative
15 | Desire and Doubt
16 | New Moon
16 | New Moon (part 2)
17 | The Notebook Knows
18 | Hoist and Flail
19 | Confrontation
20 | Tough Love
21 | A One-Way Trip
22 | Loyalty
23 | Into the Din
24 | Where Ships are Lost
25 | Take Time to Tantrum
26 | Syrens Blaring (Part One)
27 | Syrens Blaring (Part Two)
28 | The Blood Bucket
29 | The Moonwalk
30 | Red Fish
31 | Spiderwebbing Cracks
32 | Recovered and Rattled
33 | Reeling Rapids
34 | Ships Don't Fly
35 | Legend Led
36 | Make Them Proud
37 | Flushed Out
38 | Poison and Passion
39 | Another Bullet Cowers. Another Bullet, Coward.
40 | Jaded Emeralds
41 | Aquian Acquisition
42 | Add Celebration to Injury
43 | Alively Celebrating A Lively Celebration
44 | Farewell, Old Salts
Epilogue | The Next Adventure
Complete Character Guide
[Bonus] The Disorderly Heart
[Bonus] Art! (spoilers)
Raffle Results
more bonus art! (no spoilers)
~ 2022 ~

A/N: Thanks for 1K! [CLOSED]

149 8 25
By AloofFloof

Skippable rabble:
1000 views is a LOT. It has taken Riven Isles over a year to get here, and I am STOKED! My goal this year was to make it to 500 views, because as of the start of 2020, it hadn't even been there. It felt like it was going nowhere, it felt like I had failed, it felt like I was falling behind everyone that I knew. I mean, I started uploading Riven Isles in January of 2019. But, growth on Wattpad is random as heck, and after all the uncertainty that caused me, arriving at this milestone feels incredible; an overwhelming blessing. 

Somehow, just this brief year, I have been gifted with more than five hundred new peers into my imperfect pages. (granted, plenty were from my own spastic editing)

In lieu of hitting 1000, I offer something in return. I really do appreciate every person that has taken the time to give my awkward Walter a chance, and hope you all found enjoyment in his story. Don't jump in and in-line comment, yet (you know who you are, you lovelies). It means the world that one of my stories has taken off!

So, as thanks, I offer stickers.

Not "stickers" that you can pop on digital book covers, like those circulated by Wattpad contests. I mean real, tangible stickers that could be delivered to YOUR doorstep. (on the house. Free!)

That's right. Stickers you can smack on the back of your laptop, over the unidentified stain on your wall, or wherever you may fancy.

The Stickers:
Current Designs:

(above are examples--the true stickers are laser-cut vinyl)
~ Or: Comment in-line any RIVEN ISLES themed stickers you may like to see, and I may draw your idea up:

Rewards Pool [EDITED]:

First draw:

~2 custom stickers of ANYTHING (relatively simple) you want, so long as I can create it for a sticker. You may describe your own characters to me, for example.

~5 Riven Isles stickers, of your choice

Second Draw:

~ 1 custom sticker design 

~ any leftover Riven Isles stickers

How to Enter [EDITED]:

You MUST have read and engaged with at least 6 chapters (engage = comment)

Your name may go into the raffle up to two times (you can choose to just enter once):

Ways to enter:

    1. Comment in-line here or send privately through dms some feedback on Riven Isles. At least 150 words are required to be valid, but the feedback can be whatever you like. A character you loved, a character you hated. Something that you thought could be improved, something you just adored or loathed. It is up to you, whatever comes to mind.

AND/OR 

      2. Tag 3 or more! (in-line here!)(or equivalent, like an announcement)

That's all! March 4th, 2020, I will write every entry on bits of paper and draw traditionally from a hat (either a cowboy hat, top hat, or fedora--in case you wondered).

I will announce winners then, and contact them privately by dms to get needed info and custom sticker details.

Thanks again, everyone!

Final Entries:

2 LanaJoKing
2 MMicheleWilly
2 EvaTheOddity
2 CherishingLightx3

Thank you to everyone! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.7K 97
1670, Caribbean Sea. She's the daughter of a legendary pirate. He's a Spanish captain. Their countries are at war. Their fathers killed each other. A...
32.8K 2K 39
Two personalities from different worlds. Can the troubled pasts that brought them to the same place bring them LOVE? Can love endure their troubled p...
413K 15.3K 53
Prim Claremonte is nothing short of royalty. Her life has been one of riches, balls, and endless pampering. Things only begin to look brighter when h...
164K 11.7K 34
โ€2022 Watty Shortlisterโ€ โ€๐—”๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ปฬƒ๐—ผ๐—นโ€ Much against his will, River Allen can't drag his gaze away from the new s...