Damnant Quod Non Intellegunt

De Otaku13131

(This is Killugon) Damnant quod non intellegunt: "They condemn what they do not understand." So, rich kid who... Mais

Capitulum I
Capitulum II
Capitulum III
Capitulum IV
Caput V
Capitulum VI
Capitulum VII
Capitulum IX
An Update from the Future

Capitulum VIII

371 27 59
De Otaku13131

 "Fuck Gon,"

I continued to pull on Retz's hair as I pushed her into the bedroom door, our lips clashing in an open mouth kiss.

"Just shut up," I growled, too drained of any energy to put on an act for much longer. Two weeks of being in the human realm and having not prepared, I found myself losing energy fast. Of course, once I got a quick kick out of someone, I could go the whole week and be fine, but having to keep up a form that wasn't my original had been draining me fast.

To put it short, I was hungry and not in the mood to deal with some teenage girl who was looking for true love in a high school dick.

The party had been the same as the other two I had been on my first weekend. It was loud and a haze with many drunk teenagers. I was feeding off of the mischievous actions and watching the countless teens grinding and making out only fueled the fire. No, this party wasn't much like the other two, in fact, it was much more fruitful for me. It was so much and I was looking forward to possibly missing one of these useless parties for one weekend.

Eventually, socializing had not been enough, my metaphorical stomach was starting to fill, but it wasn't enough, and the haze was starting to get to my weak human form. I was downing drinks — which earned me a few compliments for my impeccable drinking ability — and Retz continued to flutter her eyelashes at me. So I gave in, and that's how we got to one of the spare bedrooms, grinding against each other.

I had her pressed up against the wall, our mouths sliding against each other. She was moaning like a porn star and I was starting to get tired. I just wanted this to be over with. A four hundred plus-year-old demon lord of hell should not be attending a stupid teen party and having to live off of horny teens.

If it's put like that, it seems like I'm a pedophile, but it's what I need to do to survive. And it's still, technically, legal for me at my age, so it really doesn't matter.

But back to what's really happening.

I picked her up, making sure that the door was closed before I moved us over to the bed. I dropped her onto the bed and slowly climbed on top of her.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. All the looks and flirting, the tension was building. It was becoming too much for me." Retz spoke in a panting voice, spread herself under me as if to entice me.

I rolled my eyes, wanting to tell her to shut up again, but decided to just shut her up with a kiss. I wanted this to be quick because this was just sex with no strings attached. At least that's what I wanted.

I pulled away for a second, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it to the side somewhere.

She squirmed underneath me, obviously motioning for me to start taking her clothes off too.

And that was the plan until an unbelievable pain struck me in the face.

I jumped back, distancing myself from Retz, thinking that she may have hit me for some reason. I clutched the side of my face and looked over at her, my eyebrows furrowed, but downturned, expressing my irritation. I was expecting her to start saying something, but she looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked while raising up from where she was lying. She started to crawl over to where I was sitting.

Her reaction confuses me and I rubbed the side of my face a little more, but there wasn't any sting. No feeling was left.

"Hey?" She said one more time, drawing me out from my thoughts.

"Sorry. I just felt like I got hit in the face," I said in my regular voice, but she seemed to take it as a compliment, coming closer and kissed me again.

Deciding to ignore it, taking it as some weird demon thing I could figure out later, I got back into the rhythm.

But it only lasted so long, before something that felt like a full-force kick blasted into my stomach, and of like sound as I tried to keep myself up.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Retz asked, her hand caressing myself, which took my everything to not pull away.

"No," I got up and grabbed my shirt, throwing it on, only to feel a flurry of a kick like pains in my stomach. Nothing was hitting me and there was no physical evidence of pain, so what was going on.

"Hey, Gon..."

I started to walk in the door, interrupting what she was going to say, "I gotta go." I didn't wait for a response before I left and started to run down the stairs, feeling more pain all over my body. I had no idea where it was all coming from and I was slowly beginning to feel weakened. I'd soon need to change out of this form in order to possibly recover, but it didn't seem like it was really doing much damage.

I started to pass people once I got to the ground floor. The party had started to thin out as the night went on and the few that were there could obviously see my discomfort. They were yelling after me as I made my way out the front door.

Once I was out of the party's sight, which just so happened to be a deserted park, but all parks were deserted in the early hours of the morning.

I shifted forms, which made the pain become mere pinches. In this form, I was able to access my situation. I looked over myself, seeing no actual marks, but the ring that had been forged into my finger — due to the binding with Killua — was glowing brightly.

"Is he?" I asked allowed, but my mind started to kick into overdrive. I spread out my wings and launched myself into the sky and shot over to Killua's house.

I honestly didn't know what was going on, but if I was getting hurt, then it's quite possible that it was all coming from Killua. Which meant he was in danger — but from who?

The world below me blurred as I flew faster, still feeling the pinch of pain all over, but they had dulled, more like the residing sting you feel afterward.

It didn't take me that long to get to the home, sliding into the opened window to the attic and shifting back into my human form.

I rushed my way towards the trap door in the floor, opening it to see the black void that was Killua's closet. I crawled through the door and down the shelf, tiptoeing my way towards the door, and leaning my ear against it. I listened for any sounds coming from the other side of the door, knowing Killua would be livid if his parents found me in his room.

Once I believed the room was clear, I opened up the door and glanced into Killua's room, only to be greeted by the same darkness, except for the moon shining into the bedroom and a slit of light spanning the room, originating from the bathroom.

One more glance around and I was walking towards the bathroom, starting to finally notice the carnage that had taken over the room. Lamps were thrown from their places, books with torn pages lay strewn across the room, and Killua's desk chair had been thrown over. It looked as if someone had entered the room only to purposely destroy it, and it made a slight concern in my stomach grow larger.

Finally coming to the bathroom door, I listened in, only to hear heavy breathing. I knocked once, and the breathing completely stopped, as if the person behind the door was trying to erase their presence. I gathered what courage I could because, for the first time in a while, I was scared. I wasn't ready for what would be behind that door, and the suspension of the moment wasn't helping.

I slowly opened the door and looked in. Glass was scattered across the floor and the pristine white was stained with reds. Against one wall, Killua was curled up in the fetal position staying completely still. His white hair was streaked with pinks and reds, his hands shaking as he held his legs close to him.

"Killua," I whispered before stepping forward, making my way more into the bathroom, being careful to navigate over the broken glass. I stopped in front of him and crouched down to his level. He still hasn't moved or acknowledged the fact that I called out to him.

"Hey," I said softly, reaching out to touch him, only to have a hand swat at mine, hitting it so it laid limply beside me.

"Don't." He said this so quietly I wouldn't have been able to hear him if my attention has not been completely devoted to him. He took a shaky breath, before pulling his legs closer to himself.

I didn't know what to do, which seemed to be becoming a common occurrence within the last two weeks. Obviously something happened, something violent and now Killua wasn't moving. I continued to stare at him, lost, but then noticed the wetness in the side of his shirt and a drop of blood falls to the floor.

I reached out without thinking, grabbing onto his sweater covered arm and pulling it towards me, which also pulled him forwards. He hissed from my grip on his arm as his legs fell to the side and he hunched over, his face still hidden by his hair. The sweater that I held was damp with blood, my hand picking up the red-stained liquid.

"You're hurt," I whispered, mainly to myself.

"No shit," Killua growled before pulling his arms out of my hand and leaned back against the wall, his head tipping backward. His eyes were closed and he wasn't looking at me, and, for once, I was glad that he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were both starting to bruise, obviously harmed from some sort of blunt force, a fist or something. The rest of his face was dotted with small cuts, only a few really bleeding, the largest one being right under his left eye. His lip was also pretty messed up. A split lip and some blood trailing down the side of his face.

As for the rest of him, well, I couldn't see due to the sweater and sweatpants he was wearing, but I knew that he must've been hurt underneath — maybe both bruised and cut up.

"Let me..." I began as I reached out to grab his arms again, only to get kicked in the stomach. I fell back onto my butt and looked at Killua, whose leg was slightly propped up and his arms held close to his chest.

My gaze trailed up to meet his eyes, his reddened eyes that looked tired, unbelievably tired. "Don't," Killua began, his voice hoarse. He paused for a second, swallowing, and then continued. "Don't touch me."

His shaking seemed to increase and his eyes were darting frantically around the room.

"I just want to help you,"

Killua snorted at me, before glaring daggers. "Help me? Why would you want to help me? I know I'm a burden to you, so why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone."

"Killu—" I said while moving forward again, but this seemed to put him more on edge.

"Don't," he interrupted, and then started to move, standing up and looming over Gon, only to stagger to the side and slowly collapse.

Luckily, I was able to catch him right before he hit the floor. It was a bit awkward holding him up, standing in a weird half squat with Killau pretty near draped over my shoulder. It also didn't help that Killua kept trying to push me away.

"Let go," he growled, trying again to stand up on his own.

"Will you stop squirming,"

"Let me go!"

He struggled for a few more seconds before finally giving up. I let him go and he stumbled backward, falling back into the wall.

"Look at yourself," I said to him, only to receive a glare. "You can't even stand. Stop being so stubborn and accept my help."

"No. I can take care of myself."

"Can you? Because it doesn't seem like you can." I challenged stepping closer to Killua, forcing him closer to the wall.

"I've been taking care of myself for the past 17 years, and I can very well take care of myself right now!"

I didn't respond. I could feel my eyes start to twitch out of annoyance. Not only did Killua interrupt him and Retz, but when I tried to help him, he wouldn't accept it. He has no idea how rare it is for me to offer a helping hand!

Sighing, I took the last step forward and we were nearly chest to chest, staring each other down. "You brought this on yourself." I raised my hand and before Killua could react, I brought it down across the back of his neck and Killua was out like a light. He crumbled forward and fell into my open arms. "You're so troublesome," I mumbled to myself before picking him up bridal style and caring him out of the bathroom.

I laid him down on his bed, being careful to not disturb his wounds. I left him there and made my way back into the bathroom, snapping my fingers to clean up the mess. The glass and blood that stained the walls disappeared into thin air. The once dirty bathroom was once again the pristine white that looked too much like a hospital room. I searched through the room for a first aid kit or any medical supplies. I had no problem finding things, actually discovering an abundance of supplies through the drawers. Most of the packages had been opened and a lot of the bottles were getting low. They all looked like they had been used at some point.

After having gathered the supplies, I returned to where Killua was lying and set it down at the end of the bed. Pausing for a second, I looked at Killua, thinking about how Killua would plot my murder when he woke up — not that he'd be able to do anything.

"Well, might as well get to it." I sighed, kneeling onto the bed and sitting Killua up, beginning to take off his shirt.

Getting the shirt over his stomach was easy, but getting it over his head and off of his arms was harder, especially the one where the blood was beginning to dry. After some struggle, I was able to get the shirt off and I threw it to the side.

Turning on his bedside lamp, I laid him back down onto the bed and grabbed the rubbing alcohol and a cloth. I focused more on getting everything ready and looked back over at Killua.

Something in me halted once I got a good look at Killua. I wasn't really looking at him at first, just to prevent any further discourse when he woke — not that it'd really do anything — but with the lamp on and his shirt off, I couldn't help but look.

He was pale, which was a given, but his pale skin only highlighted how thin and frail he looked. Even just laying there, I could count each of his ribs and see some of his veins. If I hadn't been the King of Hell and been my old, human, self, I would've gone light-headed at the sight and would've done all in my power to feed him. But, alas, there were more pressing matters, like the bruises and cuts doting his body.

"You're such a pain." And with a long, drawn-out, sigh, I began.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.4K 243 16
[HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETED☑️ Gon Freecss is a socially awkward teen that never left his comfort zone and watched from afar. Until he moves from his h...
94.8K 2.5K 20
teenage boys are a lot stupider when they're in love Killua and Gon are obvious about each others feelings, all their friends are tired
1.5K 72 25
Killua had been forced to go to a new college after leaving other schools for "reasons". Gon has been waiting for this day since he took one look at...
8K 361 11
Killua Zoldyck attends a performing arts school that his family forced him into. However, his negative view of the school quickly changes once he get...