Sexy Sadie

By Malkat1969

Sadie Brooks is your average eighteen year-old, living a comfortable-yet-predictable life with her workaholic... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 45

2.4K 85 164
By Malkat1969

The front door screeched as George opened it, allowing the three of us to enter for the first time as a family.

"This is home, Daisy girl." I beamed as I glanced down at my daughter's sleepy face.

"What do you think?" George asked her as he pulled me by the shoulder into his side. She cooed happily, staring up at George and I with her shimmering brown eyes.

"Her eyes are magical." George smiled and reached for her cheek, caressing it softly with his finger.

"They really are. Too bad they're always closed." I giggled.

"No kidding. Hopefully she keeps 'em closed tonight so we can get some sleep." He joked. "Let me have her."

I grinned and placed Daisy into her father's arms.

"Who's that right there? Is that your mum?" George spoke sweetly to her, and she responded with one of her newborn squeaks. "She's pretty, isn't she?" He lifted her head up slightly so she could see me. "And you're pretty too! The prettiest of them all..."

George leaned down carefully to kiss her tiny head. She cooed in response, then her eyes fell shut in contentment.

"You wanna try to lay her down?"

"No, she's fine right here in daddy's arms." George whispered. "Aren't you, baby girl?"

"Alright then." I chuckled quietly.

George began walking around the house, cradling his little creation in the crook of his arms. The fact that she was fast asleep didn't stop him from giving her the grand tour of the house from the sitting room all the way to the garden. Once they reached the nursery, I decided to join them.

"Why do I feel like I've been replaced?" I smirked, leaning against the doorway.

"Because you have been." George chuckled and turned around to face me with Daisy draped over his shoulder, his fingers gently stroking her back.

"I suppose I should lay her down now."

"Maybe." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She really went down that easily?" I asked as I fixed us both lunch.

"Well yeah, she's a perfect angel." He retorted proudly.

"Say that again when she's screaming her lungs out at 3AM."

"Good thing my shift ends at 9."

"What! That's not how this works!" I chuckled.

"You know I need me beauty sleep, Sadie."

"Oh yes, how could I forget." I rolled my eyes.

I felt George snake his arms around my waist, holding me tightly against his body.

"Ow" I winced.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I forgot you're still healing."

"It's okay, I'm fine." I grinned as he pushed my hair to the side to kiss my neck.

"So, I hope you don't mind...I've invited some people over to meet Daisy."

"What?" I wiggled out of his embrace. "Who?"

"Calm down, it's just some friends and family."

"George I look a mess!"

"Darling, you've just had a baby... and you look fine."

George pulled me in once again though this time we were facing one another.

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"Yes, love. You look more now beautiful than you ever have before."

"Oh stop."

"Stop what? Stop loving on my fiancée? I'm afraid I can't do that."

Without another word I rose up to kiss his lips, softly parting them with my tongue. We kissed sensually for several minutes until a knock on the door broke us apart, immediately followed by our daughter's loud cry.

"I'll get Daisy, you get the door." I told George, giving him one last peck before rushing to her nursery.

I scooped her up into my arms and she instantly fell silent.

"That's my girl." I grinned and took her to her changing table, ensuring she had a fresh diaper before joining George in the other room.

"Alright Daisy, let's go see what's going on. Daddy's invited some people over to come see you." I conversed with her as we walked down the hallway. Already I could hear voices. Familiar ones.

"Mum?" I gasped as I saw her sitting on the sofa.

Her eyes were drawn to the bundle of joy in my arms, and she was too enthralled to respond. George walked in with three glasses of water, and stopped to give Daisy and I a kiss along the way.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited her." He whispered in my ear.

"She's adorable, Sadie." Mum finally spoke up.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I took a seat in the chair opposite the couch and began to feed Daisy, covering myself with the throw blanket behind me as I did so.

"So um..." my mother cleared her throat. "Easy labor?"

"Not at all." I retorted.

"Yes, Sadie was in quite a bit of pain." George added. "But she pulled through."

"Very well. I wish I could have been there for you."

"It's alright mum. It all happened so fast. George was wonderful, he stayed by my side the entire time."

"Even cut the cord!" He said proudly before taking a sip of water.

"That's great."

Well, this is awkward.

I was saved from the tension when Daisy beckoned for my attention, gurgling and unlatching from my breast. I smiled and wiped the small bead of milk from her lip, then peeled my shirt up and burped her. As I patted her back, my mother and George began talking.

"Other than the painful labor, were there any other complications with the birth?" She asked him.

"No, none. Everything went as smooth as we could have hoped. You've got a very strong daughter, Mrs. Brooks."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"Where's dad?" I interrupted somewhat angrily.

"Oh, he had to work." She stumbled her words, as if she was making an excuse.

"Couldn't take one afternoon off to come meet his granddaughter?"

"Honey, you know how your father is."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You want me to take her?" George extended his arms out, ready to receive his daughter.

"Actually..." my mother raised a finger. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to hold her."

George and I exchanged glances and nodded. After that I transferred her to my mother and sat back down in my chair to watch her closely.

"She really is a beautiful girl." She complimented. "Does she have a middle name?"

"Yes, it's Elaine."

"Daisy Elaine. How lovely."

"Daisy Elaine Harrison." I corrected her.

"Yes... of course."

"She likes it when you sway her." George said as he joined my mother on the couch. "Like this." He grabbed a pillow and mimicked what he would do with Daisy. It made me chuckle.

"Am I doing it right?" Mum asked as she gently began rocking her.

"Perfect." George winked.

"She actually looks a lot like you, George." Mum said.

"Poor girl." He laughed.

"I agree, mum. She's got the signature brown hair."

"And her eyes...wow."

"We were just saying that earlier! They're unbelievable!"

My mum looked up and smiled at me, and for the first time in a while I felt connected to her. Things seemed almost normal, and it actually felt nice.

Not even seconds later Daisy started wailing, squirming around in my mother's arms. George immediately took her and began to hum. Listening intently to the sound of her fathers song, she cooed and drifted to sleep. Mum and I watched it all in awe.

"She seems to know who her father is." Mum said as she took a drink of water.

"Oh they love each other to bits. They're  practically inseparable." I giggled.

"Cute." She retorted. "Well, I suppose I should leave you to it. I know you need your rest." She stood up from the couch and gave us all one final look, then began making her way to the door.

"Mum wait!" I called after her, meeting her in the entryway.

"Thank you for coming. It means a lot to us."

As if we read each others minds, we both fell into a long, emotional hug. I cried into her shoulder and she rubbed my back the way only a mother could, and all of the resentment I harbored seemed to melt away.

"I'm sorry Sadie."

"I'm sorry too."

"Be better than I was, alright?"

"Okay." I breathed into her blouse.

"Please, let me be here for you. Whatever you need me for, I can help with anything." She said looking into my eyes as we peeled away from each other.

"I'll keep that in mind." I nodded. "I... I love you mum."

"I love you too Sadie." She kissed me on the cheek. "And I love that little girl, too. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

And with that, she was gone. I quickly brushed away my tears and gathered myself, then went into the sitting room. George and Daisy were nowhere to be found, though I heard his voice coming from the nursery.

"George my-" before I could finish someone knocked at the door, making me lose my train of thought.

"I'll get it." I shouted.

I strolled back over to the foyer to open up the door, and was immediately met with a massive heap of pink balloons.

"Sorry! Sorry!" A man apologized from behind the wall of balloons.

"It's okay!" I giggled, trying to peel them away enough so I could see the person's face.

"Oh goodness, hello Ringo!" I beamed as soon as I got a look at him.

"Hello Sadie! Congratulations!"

"Thank you so much, come in!" I ushered him into the house, watching as he struggled with the balloons.

"You didn't have to do all of this!"

"I know, I went a bit overboard. I just love babies!" He cried out joyfully. "Where's George?"

"He's in the nursery with Daisy. Can I help you with anything?" I offered as I shut the door.

"No thank you, Paul is coming in with the rest of the gifts."

"I'm sorry, who?" I asked, but before he could clarify I heard another knock.

Reopening the door, I saw a man I'd never met before but would recognize anywhere My heart began pounding in my chest, and suddenly I was too stunned to speak.

"Hello, love! We've never met before, but I've heard a lot about you." He reached his arm out to shake my hand.

"I'm Paul. Paul McCartney."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now 😈😏👋😍❤️

Thank you all so much for reading this book! I can't believe it's actually over LOL

Remember that the sequel IS on it's way! I just don't know when to quit, do I?

Hopefully y'all won't have to wait too long to see what happens next in this crazy soap opera! In the meantime, enjoy this chapter. Or don't 😂

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LOYAL AND SUPPORTIVE YALL ARE. IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. IM GONNA GO CRY NOW.

PEACE AND LOVE!
❤️💕☮️✌️💫🥦🦏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 521 31
Lucy Campbell is an independent 23 year old working as an infamous hairdresser to the stars. Everyone she works for acts like she isn't there, so she...
40.1K 899 19
Charlene McCarthy is a normal seventeen year old Irish teenager from the year 2012. One day, while out playing hurling with her brother and some frie...
2.2K 120 24
**mature language** BEFORE/ EARLY BEATLES Sherelle aka Cherry has been best friends with John Lennon, whom shes developing feelings for. The teens go...
9.3K 523 46
Clarice is a teenager living with the Fab Four in Liverpool before they were famous and falls hard for Ringo but a date between her and Ringo will ch...