Alternative

By veelozada

🌟Wattys 2022 Shortlist!🌟 ~ Rayna's job is to duplicate memories for public use, but when she steals the dat... More

| Chapter One
| Chapter Two
| Chapter Three
| Chapter Four
| Chapter Five
| Chapter Six
| Chapter Seven
| Chapter Eight
| Chapter Nine
| Chapter Ten
| Chapter Eleven
| Chapter Twelve
| Chapter Thirteen
| Chapter Fourteen
| Chapter Fifteen
| Chapter Sixteen
| Chapter Seventeen
| Chapter Eighteen
| Chapter Nineteen
| Chapter Twenty
| Chapter Twenty One
| Chapter Twenty Two
| Chapter Twenty Three
| Chapter Twenty Four
| Epilogue - Part One
| Epilogue - Part Two
00 | G Y R E

Alt-Life

2.6K 136 265
By veelozada

Have you ever felt the need to dance, but learned you had two left feet? Or have you the urge to soar high in the sky, like a bird, but feared the idea of skydiving? We can give that all to you.

Here at Alt-Life, we have the ability to grant you your wildest dreams. Our agents are trained specialists who acquire memories from individuals brave enough to attempt the unimaginable. And with our advanced cerebral technology, we are able to place those copied memories into your mind, blending them within your own, as if they have been there the entire time. To be considered, all you need to do is walk into one of our facilities, select your desired adventure, and speak to an Alt-Life representative to begin the memory process.

There is nothing standing in the way of you and new experiences. So, what's stopping you?

***

A/N: Back when I originally wrote this story, it was meant to be a novella, but I've since
decided to turn it into a full length novel! So, while this is being revised, there will be new parts, never before seen, as I add to this story <3 Your thoughts are always welcome!

ALSO -- NO STEALING.

© Vee Lozada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.6K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...
19.7K 369 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
6.7K 1K 37
❖ Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...
76K 5.7K 44
"I'm assuming that little speech was meant for me?" "It was meant for everyone." "But mostly me. Is it because I called her selfish earlier? Are you...