Through The Flames 2.0 | Lexa...

By ShayRifa

Second Book of Through The Flames Series. šŸ” š¦šØš§š­š”š¬ š­šØ š­š”šž š§š®šœš„šžššš« šš¢š¬ššš¬š­šžš« ššš§š... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXX

Chapter XXVIX

4K 170 49
By ShayRifa

Clarke's Pov
Transport Ship

Me, Raven, Diyoza and Kane got caught by McCreary and his people.

Thankfully we managed to let the others escape with the kids.

Currently we're standing in the control room of the transport ship.

Diyoza, kane, me, Raven, Shaw and McCreary with one of his men. I manged to scape and get a hold of a gun.

This ship is not going anywhere.

"There's too many of them, Retreat retreat!" We heard McCreary's people from the radio. This means our people made it to the village.

Suddenly the door opened and we saw unconscious Y/N, carried into the room.

They already had electrical collar around her neck. I frowned seeing her like this.

"It's over McCreary. Tell your men to lower their weapons and I lower mine" I spoke, fixing my grip around the gun.

McCreary glared at me knowing that he has lost. there was only two men with him in the ship and I had a gun pointed towards Diyoza's belly or should I say his baby.

Y/N started to wake up and groaned, I saw Kane going to check on her.

"What do we do boss?" One of the men asked McCreary.

"Shoot them if they move" He spoke moving towards the monitors, looking through pages of Diyoza's notebook.

"Diyoza what is he doing?!" I asked.

"McCreary....McCreary....no" Diyoza seemed worried.

"Clarke you need to stop him! He'll kill us all" Diyoza panicked.

McCreary was taping on the screen and started to enter some codes.

"Shoot him, shoot him now!" Diyoza shouted.

"McCreary you most be insane. It will destroy the Valley!" His pilot Shaw protested.

Shaw is one of the lieutenants on the Eligius four and helped the prisoners before and now his on our side, I think.

Whatever McCreary is doing it's going to kill our people in the Valley and Madi is there too.

"Okay okay. My weapon's down" I raised my hands and placed my gun on the ground.

McCreary looked back at me for a second "if I can't have this Valley, no one can" he said and entered the last digit.

"Shipment realised. 14 minutes till impact" computer informed.

"What did he do?" Y/N asked standing on her feet, confused.

"What will we do." McCreary smirked nodding his head to the side.

I swallowed. my daughter, my mom, my friends are down there!

"You are insane" Diyoza grunted.

"What is insane about self preservation?. It's how we save our child." McCreary glared at Diyoza.

"Whatever. How do we stop it?" Raven interfered their conversation "we don't" Diyoza said.

"13 minutes till impact" Computer informed again.

I looked around, trying to figure something to stop McCreary, my eyes fell on Y/N and we eye contacted.

She pointed towards the electrical collar's control, that was placed on the monitor table.

I understood what she meant.

I nodded my head for her to go and McCreary seemed in argument with Shaw.

I grabbed the controls and Y/N ran towards McCreary attaching herself to him, I pressed the button making the collar around Y/N's neck release electricity, shocking McCreary with Y/N and they both Collapsed to the ground.

In the same time Shaw managed to grab McCreary's gun and shoot the two guards.

Raven went over to Y/N to check on her, Y/N seemed passed out.

I walked over to McCreary and looked down at him "You'll never know your daughter" I said before I stomped his head ans finished him there. asshole.

"I got Y/N, you go warn everyone" I kneeled down next to Raven and Y/N.

Bellamy's Pov
Shallow Valley

We are waiting in the village, to hear Commander's orders about how to get Y/N, Clarke and Raven back.

Unfortunately Costia was shot and now Abby is trying to save her life.

Y/N will be devastated if she finds out.

We saw Gaia come out of the cabin, she raised her hand and it seemed she was holding something.

Everyone looked at her in shock.

it's impossible! Commander's flame was gone!

"May the spirit of the Commanders choose wisely" Gaia spoke loudly.

Or that was what Y/N told everyone?!

Gaia went back in the cabin, probably to put the flame back in Lexa.

"Hopefully Commander can communicate with Y/N through the flames now and we can get the rest of our friends back" I told Echo feeling relieved a bit.

"Yea...." Echo replied back but suddenly we heard sirens "what is that?" Echo asked one of the McCreary's men that surrendered.

"The evac signal. It means the conditions are not safe, we're supposed to bug out" he spoke with panic.

What that supposed to mean?!

"Everyone listens up. The life we've known is going to end.......... again. get your asses back to the transport ship, now for immediate evacuation" we heard Raven voice from the speakers.

Lexa suddenly burst out of the cabin, not looking well.

She looked terrified, exhausted and shocked. Her body was covered with blood.

"How long do we have?" I asked Raven through the radio.

"9 minutes" she informed "copy that."

"Blake get everyone to the ship, we'll be behind you" Lexa ordered me, I nodded in response to Commander and looked at the people.

"Alright everyone we need to move, now" I shouted to get everyone's attention.

We gathered everyone around and started to run towards the ship's landing position.

Y/N's Pov

I just got my Collar removed, and now Clarke and I are going towards the ship's gate.

Suddenly I felt a weird feeling take over me and rubbed the back of my neck.

Something is different?!

"Y/N. Lexa has her flame." ALIE informed and I smiled rubbing back of my neck but I was sensing discomfort from Lexa and it worried me.

I'm glad she found it but how? I smiled to myself.

Once we got to the door, Clarke pressed the button opening it "7 minutes till impact" the computer announced.

We're running out of time!

"come on guys where are you?" Clarke spoke through the radio.

In about a minute we saw Bellamy and others running behind him coming towards the ship, Gustus was injured but he was alive. We ran outside meeting them in the middle.

"Hurry up, get in" Clarke shouted.

Behind them I saw Echo and Lincoln with Becca and Talon and my Huskies.

Where's Costia and Where is Lexa?

I picked up my two kids in my arms, they seemed terrified and shocked "where is Lexa and Costia?" I asked.

"...my Mom?" I heard Clarke ask.

Anya and Nyko were missing too.

"Echo what happened?" I asked getting worried and placed my kids down.

"They're coming....Y/N" Bellamy interfered and he seemed hesitant with his words.

"I will take care of them" Echo said acting awkward, before she took Becca and Talon with her inside the ship.

Something happened and they are ignoring my questions.

"1 minute till impact" Computer announced.

Come on Lexa, where are you?

"Just go.......leave her, you don't need anyone" I heard a husky voice of a man from behind and looked back confused "huh?!".

But there was no one there.

I ignored and came out of the ship, standing outside waiting for Lexa.

"Guys look up, we have to close the door" Raven spoke through the radio, we looked at the sky, seeing the missile coming towards the Valley.

"Y/N. Y/N we have to go" Clarke shouted.

"I'm not leaving them. You do what you have to but I'm not leaving my wife, I can't do that again." I looked back at Clarke.

I asked ALIE to look through the woods and tells me where she is but I didn't heard a response from her.

"Listen to your friends. Leave her." I heard again and swallowed looking around.

"Clarke I need to fire the engines, close the door or I will" Raven radioed "Raven we need a little more time" Clarke said desperately.

"There is no more time!" Raven argued.

"30 seconds till impact" Computer announced.

"Tell Y/N to get into the damn ship" Raven spoke.

"There. They're coming!" Bellamy pointed. "We need help!!" We heard Abby shout.

I saw Lexa, Anya, Octavia, Nyko, Abby, Jackson and two other warriors running towards the ship, they were holding a carrier and........Costia was on it!

My heart dropped.

"10 seconds till Impact" Computer announced.

"Lexa.....Lexa what happened to her?" I asked running to her and started to panic.

She didn't answered, her eyes were red and teary, her hands and clothes were covered with blood.

"8.7.6....."

"Everyone get inside, now!" Clarke shouted.

Once we all got in Clarke closed the door, I could see the missile hit the ground before the door closes.

"Raven we're all in go for lunch" Clarke radioed and Raven took the ship off of the ground. The ship started to shake because of the impact on the ground.

"Costia...wake up baby, mommy's here" I got to my daughter and cupped her cheeks, my tears falling.

What happened to her?!

"Ready for docking" Computer announced.

"Y/N we can't waste time, she needs medical attention. She has lost a lot of blood" Abby told me, I nodded and once we docked in the mothership, we hurried carrying her inside.

We got to the medicals and placed Costia on a bed.

"I need you two to stay outside so we could do our job, please" Abby said.

I looked at my daughter for a second, hesitant to leave her but nodded leaving the room.

"Y/N..." Lexa spoke standing next to me. She looked devastated.

"It's her fault.....she couldn't protect them....." the same voice whispered in my head and I tightened my fist in anger, my tears falling.

"Y/N....." Lexa called my name again, but I ignored. I'm so angry at her and I know if I speak I will tell her something that will break her heart. But She promised. She promised that we find our kids safe and sound.

I brought my hands to my face and cried. I can't loose my daughter. I almost did when she was born, thankfully Clarke was there and she never gave up.

Abby suddenly came out of the room and looked at us with sympathy "what?!. Tell me she's okay. Please" I cried begging her.

"unfortunately she has internal bleeding.....but I have an idea......, if we put her in the cryo it might help stable her condition." Abby said.

"Okay okay.....just do it" I spoke rambling.

Costia was carried out of medical and brought to the Cryo chamber and placed in a pod.

"Wait" I said, stopping Abby from closing Cryo's door.

I kissed Costia's forehead and took one last look at her "your going to be okay, mommy's gonna be here when you wake up" I whispered to her and kissed her tiny hand.

I moved back and let Abby Close the door. Clarke placed her hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently.

I couldn't stay there and watch everyone looking at me with sorry eyes, it already hurt. So I walked away from everyone, but suddenly Lexa grabbed me at the end of the hall.

"Y/N...don't do thi....." Lexa spoke with crying eyes.

"No..just stop" I stopped her.

She promised.

She promised that we will find our kids safe and sound.

Now look what happened.

"She promised..look what happened" I felt someone whispering in my ears again and it made me get more angry at Lexa.

"Please don't show me your face from now and on. I don't want to see you ever again." I spoke with strong tone, my tears falling down. I saw her look away for a moment fighting her tears "...ever again." I finished.

"You don't need her......" it spoke again.

Maybe I don't.

I walked away from Lexa without looking back, not even once.

Passing all the people in the hallways I finally stopped when I saw an empty corner. I laid my back to the wall, sliding down.

I couldn't held myself back and started crying, covering my face with my hand.

I realized someone standing in front of me and looked up, seeing Octavia.

I sighed looking away, last thing I need, is Octavia saying something else to hurt me.

Surprisingly she slided down the wall next to me "I thought you might need this" she offered me an opened bottle of whiskey.

I didn't said anything and grabbed it from her hand, drinking from the bottle.

I handed it back to her and she drank from it too.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your daughter and......for what I did. You don't deserve all of this for everything you did for us" Octavia spoke.

I looked down playing with my fingers, my tears still falling.

"You need to be strong and unbreakable. Look they're just week people. I can help you.." the same voice echoed in my ears and looked around confused.

What is happening?!

"Abby is a good doctor, she knows what she's doing......Your girl's gonna be okay. Cryo will heal her, just like it healed Lexa" she said.

I felt to cry more so I brought my hands to my face again and tried to hold it back.

"It's okay. Just...let it out...that's it" She robbed my back and I started to cry again, audibly.

Finally after a little time I stopped crying and drank a little more of whiskey with Octavia.

We heard sounds of someone coming and Lincoln appeared.

We both stood up and Octavia walked away with Lincoln and I was left alone.

"You worth much more. Don't waste your time for this week people"

I looked around again confused, why I'm hearing this? Who is this? But his words made me feel that I truly deserved more than I got.

Am I wasting everything I have for people who don't deserve it?

I hope you guys liked this Chapter

The last Chapter will be published in few minutes🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 783 17
This story begins after the s3 (Lexa survived). Lexa and Clarke were on their way to Arkadia when they stumbled upon someone, what will they do? A.L...
117K 1.8K 15
When Clarke gets told she must go to the ground all she can think about is survival nothing else, that is until she meets Lexa the commander of all 1...
113K 5.3K 32
{Book 2 of 3] š’®š‘’š“†š“Šš‘’š“ š“‰š‘œ š‘€š’¶š“Ž š’²š‘’ š‘€š‘’š‘’š“‰ š’œš‘”š’¶š’¾š“ƒ (š’¶ šæš‘’š“š’¶ š“ š’“š‘œš“Š) š™’š™„š™‡š™‡ š˜½š™€ š™€š˜æš™„š™š™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™Šš™Šš™‰!
90.1K 2.5K 14
Clarke's father is put on life support, and becoming Lexa Woods's girlfriend is her last chance at paying his bills. It was supposed to be about mone...