BitterSweet

By shawmilaa4ever

Nothing is as bittersweet as the boy who taste like forever but only stay the night. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 25

2.4K 97 6
By shawmilaa4ever

mature content ahead

I squeal in surprise when he tosses me onto my bed. "Stay there." He warns me as he sets the bag down on my side table then goes through the bathroom and then into his room. Sitting up on my elbows, I watch him through the open door as I wonder what he's doing. I can't really see him, only when he's in view of the doorway.

I hear him leave his room then walk down the hallway. Where is he going?! Well, he said to wait here so I do, only I'll do so naked. I take off my wrap dress, now fully naked, and wait for him to return.

It doesn't take long for him to come back with the chocolate ice cream we put in the freezer, a spoon, and a tie. He pushes open the door to come inside but stops dead in his tracks when he sees me naked and waiting on my bed. Finally entering the room, he shuts the door then sets the ice cream and spoon on my bedside table next to the bag of chocolate goodies. He doesn't say a word but I watch as he strips down, only to frown disappointed when he leaves on his black boxer briefs. They sit low on him so I'm able to see his very happy trail and that sexy V that leads to the promise-land, and I know he's hard if that bulge is anything to go by.

He goes into the bathroom, coming back with a towel. "Lift your hips up."

I'm curious, but do as he asks anyway so he can put the towel under me. As he climbs on the bed with me, I reach out to help him take off his underwear, but I just barely touch the hem when he suddenly grabs my hands to stop me and then straddles me. Before I can say anything he's kissing me hard, pulling my bottom lip with his teeth before he pulls it in his mouth and sucks. He pulls away from our kiss to grab the tie he brought in with him.

"Hold your hands together." He tells me. I do as he says without asking why, just watching as he binds my wrists together.

"What are you doing?" I finally ask when he begins tying the tie to my iron headboard. Now I know why we're in my bed and not his. He wouldn't be able to tie me to the bed in his room. I pull on the restraints but there's no getting out of them.

"You said you're all mine to do with as I wish." He smirks as he leans over and grabs the ice cream tub and spoon.

I watch, unable to move, as he opens the carton of ice cream and spoons some out, popping it into his mouth. He moans as he sucks the frozen treat from the spoon. So he wants to tie me up and eat ice cream while he's on top of me?

"You want to tie me up, sit on top of me, and eat ice cream?" I ask him my thoughts.

"You want some?" He asks in a very suggestive and husky tone, ignoring my question.

"Yes." I whisper. I want some. Shawn spoons out another spoonful of chocolate ice cream, bringing it to my mouth. I don't really want the ice cream, I want him, but I open wide for the bite anyway. Before I can wrap my lips around the spoon, he pulls the spoon away and eats the ice cream himself.

"Hey!"

"You don't look like you want it bad enough."

"I do! I want it," Okay, I didn't but now I do.

"Hmmm. I don't know."

"You're teasing me." I pout as I pull against the restraints again. I can't even move my hands to do anything. He scoops out another bite onto the spoon.

"You know I like teasing you. Plus, it's just too good to share." He leaves my head spinning, sounding like he's talking about something else. As he takes another bite, some drips down, landing on my stomach. I flinch at the sudden coldness and watch as Shawn smiles slowly.

He takes out another spoonful but this time he doesn't eat it, instead he lets it drip all over my nipples, making them hard. "Shawn." I moan a squeal at the same time and pull on my restraints. I squirm to get away from the coldness of the spoon. "Mmm." He moans as he watches the ice cream slide down from my nipple onto the swell of my breasts. Without waiting any longer, he leans down and licks the sticky mess from my breasts and nipples, pulling each nipple into his mouth and sucking hard before releasing them with a pop. He looks up at me, eyes dark, sexy and lust filled. Keeping his eyes fixed on me, he darts his tongue out and licks me again. He moves up to kiss my mouth. I return the favor and suck his tongue that is now cold from the frozen treat. Shawn pulls away again, this time grabbing the bag of goodies and pulling out the chocolate syrup.

"You're going to make a mess." I warn him as he opens the bottle.

"That's the plan." He grins.

"Shawn!" I squeal when he pours it on my body.

"Mmm." He moans as he licks me clean. I'm panting as he continues to lick, suck and nibble the lower he goes. So close to my sex, he dives in without warning.

"Mmm. Chocolate and Camila, my two favorite flavors." He goes back in for more. It's such torture, such sweet, sweet torture as he circles his tongue on my clit. It's still cold from the ice cream but it's quickly warming up. Suddenly I feel icy coldness against my side. I realize it's the ice cream container that is still on the bed with us. It's almost painful but the pleasure he's giving me blocks it out. The new sensation, pain and pleasure, feels amazing.

"Shawn." I moan as I pull on my restraints again as he swirls his tongue around and around. I want so badly to grab his hair, move him where I want his touch and keep him there until I explode. He has to hold my thighs down because I'm squirming all over trying to get him where I want him. He gets the hint well enough and begins sliding his tongue up between my folds and sucking on my clit as he inserts two fingers deep inside of me.

"Shawn." I moan his name again, this time on the edge of coming undone. "You taste so good, baby. So sweet and with a hint of chocolate." He continues, pumping his fingers faster as his mouth does the dirty work on my clit.

"Shawn!" I shout as I pull my restraint harder. "Shawn! I'm- I'm- I'm-" Before I can even get my warning out, I'm cuming so hard into his mouth. "Oh god! Oh god!"

He continues to work his magic, prolonging my orgasm. When I finally come back down, he kisses up my body until he reaches my mouth, sliding his tongue inside to massage with mine. Kissing him is amazing. I get so high just from his kisses alone. This kiss, however, tastes like me mixed with chocolate and just a hint of Shawn behind it all.

"Ice cream." I finally pant out. He pulls away to grab the ice cream that is still touching my side near my hip now. Back on top of me, he scoops out a spoonful and finally gives me a taste of the chocolate without the Camila. It's almost just what I need after coming down from my orgasmic high. A big bottle of water would've been better. Maybe he has chocolate milk, I giggle at the thought.

He sets the container on the table this time but instead of getting anymore chocolate out, he comes back to me, continuing our kiss. We kiss as he reaches down and releases his dick. I feel him line up, -thankful that I started taking birth-control so we no longer use condoms- and just before he pushes in, my body stiffens at the strange smell at the same time the smoke detector starts going off. Crap!

"Shawn, the cake!"

"Shit!" He moves away from me, pulling his boxer briefs back into place, and then thankfully releases me from the tie. I guess if the house is on fire he would want me to get out if he can't make it back here in time to release me.

He doesn't wait for me to get up though, he just takes off running out of my room. It takes me a bit longer since I'm naked, but since no one else is here but us, I grab my robe and wrap it around my body. I wouldn't want to give anyone a show should they decide to show up unexpectedly or if we had to get out of the house quickly.

As I walk down the hallway towards the kitchen, I tie my rob in place. And when I make it to the kitchen, it's filled with smoke. How long were we... messing around?! Shawn has already pulled the burned cake out of the oven and is opening windows to get the smoke out.

The smoke detector is still going off like crazy, louder than it was heard from my room because I'm standing so close to it now. I grab a stool and reach up to push the button so I can turn it off as I watch Shawn cough and move his arms to push the smoke outside through the now open windows and sliding door. I can't believe we burned the cake, I didn't even hear the timer go off. I know I set it on my phone.

I look around and see my phone sitting on the counter. I thought we brought it into the bedroom with us, but now I remember Shawn taking it from me and putting it on the counter. Walking towards my phone and the burned charcoal-cake, I check to see that the timer did go off but turned itself off after so long.

"Great." I sigh, disappointed that we let the cake burn.

"I'm sorry, baby." Shawn comes over to me, putting his hands on my hips to pull me towards him.

I lean against him as he wraps his arms around my waist, the smoke now mostly gone but the smell of burned chocolate cake still lingers in the air.

-----------------------------------------------------
i hope u guys dont mind these smut chapters. its the last one for a bit

vote&share:)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 528 19
Cleo is your average teenage girl. Average in height Average grades Average looking So when she moves town, and not so coincidently moves next door t...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
5K 1.2K 20
(✓) in which i desperately try to weave my burdens into poetry.
595K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!