BitterSweet

By shawmilaa4ever

Nothing is as bittersweet as the boy who taste like forever but only stay the night. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

2.5K 92 10
By shawmilaa4ever

smut warning

We're both laughing as I take off running to our bathroom. Luckily I make it inside and I'm able to shut and lock the door before he can get to me.

"Come on, baby, open the door." He laughs causing me to giggle as I hold the door handle tight even though the door is locked.

It's quiet so I bite my lip to stop my giggling and listen. "Aaah!" I scream when he grabs me from behind.

I completely forgot about the door that leads to his room. I should've locked that one too but then I would've been trapped in the bathroom. I guess I could've ran again but were would I have gone? It wouldn't matter where because this is so much fun.

Shawn holds me around my waist, picks me up and carries me back to my room.

"Don't run from me again, Mila." We're both laughing when he throws me on my bed and climbs on top of me.

"I'm going to teach you what happens when you run, baby." He begins tickling me.

"Shawn! Stop! Please! Stop!" I'm gasping for air between laughs, trying to get away from him.

"Are you going to run from me again?" He stops to ask.

"Maybe." I give him my most innocent smile complete with lip bite.

"NO!" I squeal and laugh when he tickles me again. "No!"

"No, what?"

"No, sir." I say playfully. "No, I will not run from you."

"I don't know." He grins down at me, moving my hair from my face. "It kind of turned me on having to chase you."

His eyes are shinning so bright and playful, usually they are a dark brown, but now they are light. I want to say let's do it again because I really, really want to, but I'm not brave enough to ask for it.

"You're sore." He reads my thoughts somehow. It makes my cheeks heat at the reason why I am sore.

"I'll be fine." I assure him.

"Am I turning you into a little sex monster, baby?"

Why do I like the term of endearment now when before I hated whenever he would use one of those god-awful pet-names?

"Well, you shouldn't suffer just because I'm a little sore." I try to convince him I'll be okay.

"What do you have in mind?" He asks and now he looks mischievous. I don't have anything in mind, I don't know anything about anything when it comes to sex. What could I possibly have in mind?

He reaches up and runs his thumb along my bottom lip, and now his eyes have darkened. It's then that I know what he wants! I've never done that before, can I do it now? Of course I can, but will I be any good at it? I think I did pretty well for having sex for the first time, I mean, he wanted more from me so that has to mean I did good. Right? How hard can it be? Determined to try, I move to get up. Shawn gets off of me so I can. I push him so he's laying down. I think that would be best, if he's laying down. He'd be comfortable that's for sure. I swallow hard, nervous that I'll make a fool out of myself.

"What are you doing?"

I look up at him to see him watching me take too long.

"I- I don't really know." I admit. "I- I was going to um..."

"You were going to what?" He fights a smirk knowing I don't want to say the words. "Come on, Miss I-say-curse-words, what are you going to do?"

"Suck your," I blush and whisper with a giggle, "dick."

Shawn laughs loudly at my embarrassment. I push him and get off the bed, no longer wanting to do anything with him laughing at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He follows me off the bed still laughing. "It's just you're so cute."

"It's not funny, Shawn." I pout.

"I know. I apologize. I'd be more than happy if you sucked my," He looks around then whispers, "dick."

"Shawn!" I hit his arm.

"Alright, I'll stop." He turns serious now. "Besides, it's a good idea to explore oral sex with you being sore, and I've been wanting to fuck your pretty little mouth for quite awhile now. I never thought I would get the opportunity to."

Suddenly, okay not so suddenly, everything gets serious. He reaches for the hem of my shirt and takes it off, tossing it onto the floor. Keeping his eyes on mine, he unbuttons my jeans.

"I- I thought-"

"I want to see you." He says before I can finish asking what he's doing and why I'm the one getting naked. He leaves me in my bra and panties then takes his shirt off.

"Can I?" I reach my hands out towards his jeans when he grabs the button.

"I'm all yours." He stretches out his hands.

I like the sound of that.

Licking my lips, I get on my knees in front of him and un-do his jeans. I swallow hard as my fingers loop inside the hem and I pull them down. My eyes widen when I see he's gone commando today and his hard dick is right in front of my face. I look up at him but he's just watching me. Swallowing hard once again, I help him take his jeans completely off so he's now standing in front of me in all his naked glory. And I realize, I have no idea what I'm doing. He's so... big, how am I going to fit that inside my mouth?! Do I take him all the way in or just suck the head.

"And I thought I was impatient before," He complains. "You're killing me here, Mila."

"Anticipation is the key." I play it off.

"Delayed gratification?"

"Exactly."

"I'll remember that, baby, when it's your turn."

"My turn?" I look up at him.

"Yes. Your turn. Now suck." I look back at his monster sized dick and wrap my hand around it. This causes him to moan, "Mmm." Okay, I can do this. Should I lick his shaft or just go right in to sucking? Leaning forward, I dart my tongue out and taste the bit of pre-cum that is dripping from his opening. It's not the greatest taste there is, but it's not too bad. This time I put his head inside my mouth and swirl my tongue around and around, before finally sucking on the tip. "Fuck." He grunts.

Seems like it doesn't matter how inexperienced you are, put a dick in your mouth and the guys go crazy. I pull out and giggle at my thoughts.

"Camila!" He complains.

"Sorry."

Putting his dick back in my mouth, I suck harder this time and go down a bit deeper. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, sucking a dick, but it's definitely not my favorite thing to do either. I'd rather his dick be inside me elsewhere rather than in my mouth. But pleasing him is turning me on. I can feel a dampness between my legs. He moans again and thrusts his hands into my hair as he pushes his hips forward, forcing me to go deeper. Thankfully he pulls back before I gag, but then he does it again and again. Since it's obvious he's not going to stop, I put his hands on his hips and continue sucking him as hard as I can.

"Fuck." He pants. "I'm going to cum." Shit! I didn't think about that. What's he going to do with his cum?

Without warning, other than his cries of ecstasy, my answer is given when my mouth is suddenly filled with the taste of his semen. He has a tight grip on my hair so I can't pull away, I have no choice but to swallow as it's already starting to leak out of my mouth and drip onto my breasts. Again, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I continue to suck and swallow him until he's finished. His grip on my hair loosens so I'm able to pull his dick out of my mouth. I look up at him, smiling like I won the lotto. For my first ever blow-job, I think I did pretty well.

Before I can even blink, he grabs me under my arms, lifts me and throws me onto my bed. For some reason, I back away when he climbs on the bed but he grabs me, pulling me towards him.

"Don't run from me." He warns.

"I'm not." I assure him.

"Tit for tat is not my usual style," What's that supposed to mean? "But, I've wanted to taste you for so long."

"Taste me?!" I squeak my thoughts.
In one swift movement, my panties are destroyed by his hands. I fight to get away from him, but not because I don't want it, but because I don't know what to expect. I've never had this done to me before, I've never done anything sexual before. Playing with that vibrator is the only thing I've done and I've only just started doing that last week.

Shawn is so strong so it's not hard for him to pin me down and settle himself between my thighs. I keep my hands on his hair, still trying to push him away from my sex as I squirm out of his hold.

"Aaah!" He cries out when I grip his hair too tightly and looks up at me from where he's positioned on the bed.

"Sorry." I apologize for the second time we've started fooling around.

"Savage." He calls me. Without warning, his mouth is on me, licking and sucking. At first I try fighting him off again but the sensation causes me to instantly relax. Instead of pushing his head away, I grasp his hair and hold him to me, even moving him to the areas I want him most. His tongue starts to circle my clit as his hands hold my thighs down and open for his mouth to do it's dirty work.

"Oh!" I moan as my body instinctively bows off the bed at the touch of his tongue. He swirls his tongue around and around, again and again, keeping up the torture he's giving me. It feels incredible but then he moves his hand off my thigh and slips his finger inside of me. A vibrating, low and almost painful growl comes from him. It's nearly animalistic.

"Oh, baby." He says in appreciation. "I love that you're so wet for me." He moves his finger in a wide circle, stretching me, as his tongue mirrors his finger. It's almost too painful but not really. My body is too much wanting it's release for me to care about the pain, all I care about is his tongue.

"Please." I beg, for what, I don't know. "I love when you beg me, baby."

"Please." I plead again. He works his tongue faster, adding more pressure as he sucks. His finger are no longer stretching me, he's now added a second finger and moves it in a come-hither motion. My body is begging for relief, I'm panting so hard and I'm wound so tight, I can no longer hold on. I let go, losing all thought as my orgasm takes over, clenching my insides again and again and again, pulsing around his tongue and fingers. Shawn continues to suck everything my body gives him. Once I'm calm, he kneels up and flips me over so I'm laying on my stomach. 

-----------------------------------------------------
vote&share:)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
258K 24.4K 24
about a boy who loved a girl & never loved himself enough that he lost everything. # some high rank in s h o r t s t o r y
Nicotine By Syd

Short Story

103K 6.1K 17
About a boy who smokes, And a girl who doesn't want him to, But mostly about how she seems to save him. © by Sydney Druckman 2022. Early matters subj...