My Phoenix

Galing kay Sweet_anime97

This is my naruto fanficetion about a love story of Sasuke because I have always love Sasuke, not in a fangir... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Naruto Is My Friend
Chapter 2: The Graduation Exam
Chapter 3: A Rival. Sasuke, Nikki And Sakura
Chapter 4: The Trial! Survival Training.
Chapter 5: Fail? Kakashi's Conclusion
Chapter 6: Important Mission! Heading To The Country Of The Wave!
Chapter 7: The Assasin Of The Mist
Chapter 8: The Oath Of Pain
Chapter 9: Kakashi The Sharingan Warrior
Chapter 10: The Forest Of Chakra
Chapter 11: The Land Where A Hero Once Lived.
Chapter 12: Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Return.
Chapter 13:Haku's Secret Jutsu; Crytal Ice Mirrors
Chapter 14: Zero Visibility; The Sharingan Shatters.
Chapter 15: The Broken Seal.
Chapter 16: White Past; Hidden Amition
Chapter 17: The Weapons Known As Shinobi
Chapter 18: The Demon In The Snow
Chapter 19: Naruto School Of Revenge
Chapter 20: Kakashi's Love Song
Amazing Pictures 1# ❤️
Amazing pictures 2#❤️
Chapter 21: The Worst-Leggined Race.
Chapter 22: A Special Mission
Chapter 24: New Chapter Begins; The Chūnin Exam!
Chapter 25: Identify Yourself, Powerful New Rivals
Chapter 26: Chūnin Challenge; Rock Lee Vs Sasuke!!
Chapter 27: Genin Take Down! All The Rookies Face Off
Chapter 28: Start Your Engines; The Chūnin Exam Begins.
Chapter 29: A Ninja Interview.
Chapter 30: The Chūnin Exam Stage 2; The Forest Of Death
Chapter 31: Eat Or Be Eaten; Panic In The Forest.
Chapter 32: Naruto's Counter Attack; Naruto Give In!
Chapter 33: The Sharingan Revived Dragon Flame Jutsu!
Chapter 34: Bushy Brow's Pledge; Undying Love And Protection
Chapter 35: Battle Formation; Ino-Shika-Cho!
Chapter 36: The Scroll's Secret; No Peeking Allowed.
Chapter 37: Clone Vs Clone; Mine Are Better Than Yours.
Chapter 38: Surviving The Cut; The Rookie Ten Together Again!
Chapter 39: Narrowing The Field Sudden Death Elimination.
Chapter 40: Nikki's Fight; Mikage Secret Reaveled.
Amazing pictures 4#❤️
Chapter 41: Sasuke's And Nikki's Date (Part 1)
Chapter 42: Sasuke And Nikki's Date Night Of Romance (Part 2)
Chapter 43: Final Round Performance
Chapter 44: Byakugan Vs Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Chapter 23: Sasuke's Birthday 🎉

1.3K 36 1
Galing kay Sweet_anime97

Today was Sasuke's birthday and we had decided to go on a picnic, just the two of us only.

I was walking through the streets of Konoha, ahead if to the meeting spot with a picnic basket while wearing a nice summer dress.

Third Person's POV

As Nikki was walking, she had passed Naruto without noticing.

Huh? He watch her. Where's she going? Naruto wondered before decided to following her.

As Nikki continue her journey to met Sasuke

Meanwhile Sasuke had entered Ino's Family flower shop to buy some flowers to Nikki before meeting up with her.

As he was looking around, Sakura had entered the store a few minutes after him before rushing over to him with heart shape eyes.

"SASUKE!" She squeaked as she grab Sasuke's arm. "Are you buying me flowers." She asked sweetly.

Sasuke glares at her in annoyed. "No." He said as he pull his arm out of her grip and pick a flowers bouquet.

"What made you think it was for you, forehead." Ino mocked as she and team 10 entered. "It's obviously for me." She bragged while laughing at Sakura.

However when Sasuke had payed, he walk passed Ino. Not giving her a second glance as she turn to stone.

"Well, it looks like it's not for you either, Ino." Shikamaru said, bored as he and Choji watched Sasuke leaving the store.

"But it makes you wonder, who it's for." Choji wondered out loud causing Sakura and Ino to look like their were hit by lightning as he was eating chips.

Ino and Sakura quickly run after Sasuke dragging Shikamaru and Choji with them. "What a drag."
________

Sasuke was waiting for Nikki at their meeting spot after finally losing Ino and Sakura.

"Sasuke!" He look up to see Nikki waving at him with a. Smile as she walk up to him.

"Hi." Sasuke greeted her when she stood in front of him, hiding the bouquet behind his back.

"Ready to celebrated your birthday?" Nikki asked him excitedly, standing in front of him.

"Yeah and you look beautiful." Sasuke compliment.

Causing her to blush and thanked him shyly while playing with some of her hair. "But one thing is missing..." He said making her to look at him confused until he show her the bouquet which made her gasp in shock.

"Sasuke...you didn't have to." Nikki said in awe.

"I know." He said as he took one of the roses from the bouquet and put it at her ear. "There." He caress her cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb.

Nikki smile brighted as lean in to kiss his cheek.

"Shall we." Sasuke asked, taking the picnic basket in one hand and handle the other one.

Sasuke's POV

Nikki smile at me before taking my hand and we begin walking.

I hope that nothing will interrupt us today. I thought.
_______

We arrived at the location which was a flower fielt.

Nikki smile and giggle as she dragging to spot.

We set the blanket down on the ground before getting on it and Nikki started to set out the food.

I loved spending time with her. She made me feel at peace as I stated at her, lovely.

Nikki notice my state. "Is something wrong, Sasuke?" She asked me, wondering.

I smile at her and shaking my head, leaning closer and peck her lips, surprising her. "It's nothing. Just can't help but found you beautifully." I comment causing her to blush.

"S-shut up!" She exclaimed in embarrassing.

I could help laugh at how cute, she was as she join me and we begin to eat.

After we finish eating and begin enjoying ourselves. Nikki pick some flowers, to create a flower crown and put it on me causing us to smile since she had also one to match mine for her.

Then we feed the birds until Nikki start singing.

(Note: This Glitter, Starving Trance Remix from Fairy Tail which you can find on YouTube.)

Mukishitsu na bokura no chiyuu wa
Kirameita tiki wo nazatte dekita
Mizu sabaku ni dekita raguun to
Yada haeteiru nokosarete ikimono

Nikki handle out a finger for a bird to land on it.

Fuhaishita metoroporisu
Migarusa wa kanjinai
Anata no nozonda kella
Hiiro ni afureteru kore ga risoukyou?

Hoshii mono wa subete te ni ireyou
Hoshii mono wa taemanaku startup
Muishiki no naka ni hisonferu
Mirai joe ni shita ga ikitte yuko

Nozomanai monogatari wo
Michibiite usunde kuru no
Mou ichigo tashikamete
Hontou ni hoshikatta kagayaki wo

I gently reach out causing the bird to fly away as I took her hand and intertwining our finger inbetween each other.

Hoshii mono wa subete te ni ireyou
Hoshii mono wa taemanaku ataeyou
Nemuranai machi no mabushisa ni
Me wo unaware te boku ra no honnou

Mukishitsu na bokura no chikyuu wa
Kirameita toki wo nazatte dekita
Mizu sabaku ni dekita raguun to

Yada haeteiru nokosarete ikimono

Nikki smile at me and squeeze my hand softly as her eyes sparkle with love that shines brightly.

Yada haeteiru nokosarete ikimono

I lean in and kiss her, holding our intertwining hands up before pulling back and putting our forehead against each other with my eyes close.

After our romantic moment, Nikki was now sitting inbetween my legs with her back against my chest, reading a book to me.

"SASUKE!" Our peace was disturb causing Nikki to turn to me with a confused expression as I was annoyed since I recognise the noise.

"WHERE ARE YOU SASUKE?!" I quickly pick up Nikki and against a tree, peeking behind the tree and saw Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji and Naruto.

"Are you sure their here?" Sakura asked Naruto annoyed.

"Of course! I saw them went this way, believe it!" He replied.

"I can't believe I forget Sasuke's birthday!" Ino complained.

Damn it! I was hope to have so alone time with Nikki today. I thought annoyed.

I suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and I look down to see Nikki hugging me.

"It's okay." I could tell that she was blushing. "Their haven't notice us, so if stay quite they'll maybe go away." She whispered in my ear.

I smile and pulled back, caress her cheek to kiss her.

"SASUKE!" We were suddenly forcefully pulled apart.

Ino and Sakura push Nikki causing her to stumble down to ground while clingy to me. "Happy Birthday, let's go on a date." Their said together.

A tick mark to appeared on my forehead while my eyebrow twitching in angrily.

"No! Now let go of me!" I said, pushing them away from me and walking to Nikki, helping her up. "You're okay?" I asked worried.

Nikki smile and nodded. "Hey! Sasuke, how come you didn't invite any of us to your little party." Naruto asked, moving in between us.

"If you most know, I wanted to be alone with my girlfriend on my birthday." I told him, pushing him away from us.

"Hey gang!" Kakashi said walking up to us with them 8 and team 10's sensei.

I sigh in defeated as I know we weren't going to have some alone time anymore as everyone join us in our picnic. Thankfully Nikki had made a lot of food.

Through out the picnic, everyone was enjoying themselves, Naruto and Kiba even fight over some of the food.

As the sunset came, i felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Nikki holding out a gift to while blushing.

"I hope you'll like it." Nikki whispered as I took the gift.

I open it and my eyes widened in awe. "Wow! Nice sword!" Naruto said, looking over my shoulder.

I stared at it when I saw something writes on it. The Uchiha's pride is withing you. I traded mentally. As I gently put it down and grab Nikki's hand, pulling her to me causing to yelp in shock when I kiss her passionately.

When we parted. "Thanks." I whispered causing Nikki to smile.

"Your welcome." She whispered as we laying our foreheads together.

"Guys! Look!" Naruto exclaimed, pointing to the sky as it was shower with shooting stars.

Me and Nikki awe at it, along with everyone else as Nikki lean on to my shoulder with mine against her head.

It wasn't want I had planned but it was still the birthday today. I thought watching the sky.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

461 28 5
It's like naruto, but instead it's Sakuras story. Where she grows up and finds out what kind of world she lives in, her character grows up to be bett...
562 18 6
Kakashi was Out of Character in this story. Kakashi was a philanderer with many women in his hands. Naori was one of Kakashi's friend. She has been l...
995K 28.9K 41
I guess everyone was correct. When far from something you love, you change dramatically. Just a long story? ...
76.6K 2.3K 32
I love Gaara so I took a shot at writing him. Hope it isn't to bad. All rights go to their respectful owners.