男孩: Boy

By PrisMinai

Jimin becomes the young Jeon Jungkook's concubine upon his dad's demand. Like a precious flower, he's shipped... More

章节: 1 - Alone
章节: 2 - Many Meetings
章节: 3 - Bitter Tea, Sweeter Words
章节: 4 - The Garden
章节: 5 - Calm
章节: 6 - Hands
章节: 7 - Lust
章节: 8 - Flowers
章节: 9 - Share
章节: 10 - Utter Warmth in Breath and Breathlessness
章节: 11 - Regrets and the Signs of Selfishness
章节: 12 - Touch
章节: 13 - Him and Her

章节: 14 - Him, Him and Her

98 4 3
By PrisMinai

Night arrived to the concubine girl's chambers, and so did master Jungkook with Jimin hidden behind him. They wore only scant robes, ones that should entice the one to be taken by them for they were of such silk that clung to the shapes of the body and emphasized them: the muscle and the mass of man, the size that was freed upon such occasions of the night.

She had been waiting diligently and she was an intelligent girl too it seemed, for she waited naked, so that there was no time wasted on clothing to be removed: as if to show she accepted this cold treatment and welcomed a tactless taking. Yet of course she didn't. That is why her cheeks were moist from tears, for she was horrified and saddened by what was to come.

The younger of the boys was unable to move in his nervous protest, so it was Jimin whose hands went to tour the taller man's body, slyly disrobe and discard the fabric from his love as to not alarm him. He threw the robe to the side and far away from their eyes, for he was sure Jungkook would never wish to wear nor even see the robe again after what it had led them to. 

Unlike Jimin, the concubine was anything but excited at the sight that awaited beneath the fabric and between her master's legs. She pulled her eyes away and Jungkook turned to Jimin then immediately as well.

"I can't do this." He whispered to Jimin, so shakily, that it broke the older's heart. What can I do? Jimin wept to himself and pulled his eyes from the man he loved. He went to his neck and begun kissing him, yet it was awkward and tense as now their lovemaking was being inspected. Jungkook could tell and he pulled away from his love. There was already a sorrowful glimmer in his eyes when Jimin dared a quick glance. "I'll hurt her. I can't please a woman." Jungkook stammered and panicked, his heart beating for the two of them in utter horror.

Jimin did what he had to. His hand claimed the only part of his man that did not measure his nervousness and reacted regardless. It grew but this time, it did not manage to excite Jimin.

"It is not her you must please." Jimin admitted in whisper, as quiet as he could so that the girl wouldn't hear, but a servant's room was small and his voice surely echoed where it should not. His hand kept working on Jungkook's member. It was to full size and a pant had emerged in Jungkook's breathing as Jimin began to lay kisses on his chest. His lips went downwards until they reached their destination and he begun with kisses and licks at the tip yet this time he could not regard his lover as he did his most lewd acts. The moisture left from his mouth and the moisture that the large thing itself produced was spread around thoroughly by Jimin's hands to coat all of Jungkook's heavy manhood.

He rose from his knees and gazed down instead of up when speaking his next words.

"Keep playing with it." Jimin mumbled, giving the member one last stroke. "I'll help her prepare." He took a step past Jungkook's figure but alas, the younger was broader and he quickly grabbed the shorter by his arm.

"What do you mean? You wouldn't!" His brows sunk to an angry expression, yet still the smaller attempted to push past him. "No. I won't let you do it."

"Will you do it then?" Jimin asked, exhausted, and when no spoken one came, he detached himself from Jungkook's hold and went to the small bed upon which a silently weeping girl laid. He sighed, the girl whimpered and Jungkook cried. All of it was wrong.

Yet still he went on. He pondered between an explanation for what he was about to do, but decided no explanation could help their forceful predicament. He chose direct action. His hand travelling from the supple thigh to the flat stomach and then downwards and there was a gasp from the girl yet Jimin couldn't tell whether it was of horror, pain or pleasure: he could not look at the girl at all. Instead he kept working and worked until his three fingers entered easily and until the whimpers of the girl turned to swallowed moans.

By then, the girl could look at Jimin, for all sense of her shyness was taken the moment he had inserted his fingers inside her. The oldest thought it only polite to return a glance, to perhaps, in anyway he could, make this night seem like less of a wintry nightmare to her. In her eyes, to Jimin's greatest surprise, was shy pleasure. 

Though, what tore at him, was the only thing in them which was undeniable and that was fear for what was to come. She looked so scared.

He withdrew his fingers and gaze and went to the crying Jungkook. To his lack of surprise, Jungkook had grown completely flaccid which only meant more work for both of them. Yet as he was about to fall to his knees again, to resume his work, did Jungkook swipe away his tears and turn from him. He rushed to the door.

"I can't do this!" He wept in horror and ran. Jimin did not try to catch him, instead he went to the door as well, and without turning back sighed once more.

"I am sorry, Yuegong." He apologized and left.

They returned the next night and she was again naked.

Jimin went straight to her this time and once the new shy moans filled the quiet room, did he dare his one glance at the girl. This time, her hand was grasping her breast in desperate attempt to pleasure herself and she was again looking at him. Perhaps with desire.

He withdrew from her and returned to his love. Immediately did her eyes fly from Jimin to Jungkook and morphed from small pleasure to sheer panic: her hand no longer attempting to pleasure yet escaping the breast to grab at the linens for security.

And when Jimin turned to Jungkook, he was taken aback by the anger in the younger's eyes.

Nevertheless, he dropped to his knees emotionlessly and begun to work on his love. He was slower to grow to his full size this time and Jimin's jaw begun to hurt by the end of it. Yet his heat was undeniable and once the younger was hard, did Jimin rise again and lead his man to her, between her legs and he made sure that her legs were spread wide enough so that there would be no unnecessary touch between the two: so that the only part of Jungkook that would have to touch her, was the reason they were here.

Jimin settled himself behind Jungkook then and begun kissing his neck, leaving small bites and marks and signs of their love. Desperately, he ground his own hardened size against the perky bottom of his love and still, he played with the heavy mass of Jungkook's member to remind him of arousal all the while his other hand led the taller's hips forward to their destination. Yet still, even upon Jimin's ceaseless work, the closer they got, the softer Jungkook's member grew.

Upon contact, Jungkook had withered to full softness and shaky tears as the girl bit her finger to stop her own cries. 

Jimin pushed on and kept leading his love to her, in hopes that perhaps the tight heat of a human would awaken Jungkook's manhood. They tried their best and acquired the most unconventional methods to make the young master finish in her, yet he could not and once again he left running and crying and soon after left Jimin too with another apology for the girl.

The third time counted the first time Yuegong did not cry. She was silent at first and when Jimin touched her she was quick to grow excited. Both her hands massaging her breasts until one finally dared to leave southwards and touch her pleasure herself. Their fingers graced only for a short moment then, but it drew Jimin's attention away from his work.

Jimin inspected the bold act with surprise, and sudden heat. Out of the two men in the room, only he had grown stiff. He did not look back, but at Yuegong when his face dropped downwards, his lips South of her fingers and his tongue entered her. She cried a moan and a gush of wetness emerged from within her.

He pulled back immediately, yet not without a pulse of heated hesitation that struck him shamefully.

Jimin turned backwards, to him, his love, yet Jungkook had left. Immediately after and in sudden panic for what he had done, Jimin left too, yet this time, without an apology to her.

The two men never spoke of this, preferring to ignore all that had to do with Yuegong until what had to be done was finished.

Instead they returned the next day and Jimin told Yuegong to prepare herself while he took Jungkook. He told himself it was because she had shown to have learned what to do, and as a woman, could do it better, but really, it was only regret that ruled his decision. His hand played with his love's member and when Jungkook was quick to grow hard this time, Jimin felt relieved. Emboldened, he managed a glance at Jungkook and immediately, this relief was taken from him.

Jungkook would not look at him: instead his eyes were furious and his brows furrowed stuck down to them. His anger was only betrayed by the tint of heat on his face revealing his arousal. Jimin went to kiss him yet he turned away. His free hand wanted at least to hold Jungkook's yet that too the young master denied of him. Jimin was physically struck by this, his speedily shattering heart ejecting him back and downwards until he was on his knees, faced with the only part of Jungkook that then accepted him. 

He took this part with his lips so desperately it seemed more like an apology than sex. He kissed the sensitive tip for he could not kiss his love. He licked at it and took shallow, slow mouthfuls of it, dispirited from taking the whole length when his man was this unwilling. This time, the only one that cried was Jimin, for that was how desperate he was for Jungkook's amnesty. 

The tears and Jimin's previous betrayal however, infuriated Jungkook to a state of beastly anger. He hand went to Jimin's face and the older thought that perhaps he had been forgiven, and so did his master's hand cup his cheek to show his love. Yet then, it left his wet cheek, and travelled to the back of the older's head to stop his struggle as he forced his penis down Jimin's throat. All of it, he pushed his thick length down the smaller's throat. He grunted as the other coughed around the sudden imvasion of his huge cock. He moaned as he saw Jimin's throat expand upon the deed. With this, he erased Jimin's mistake with his own and each time he'd come to see his love's lips, he'd once more see his own size on them instead of the void of a woman.

And had Jimin understood it as revenge would he perhaps have been afraid, but as much as Jungkook had fallen ill upon his withdrawal from his flower, as much had Jimin fallen during Jungkook's denial. And this act he renamed as love to himself and the tears that left his eyes upon the strain of the other man's endless size, were sourced from excitement. He grew stiff himself too once Jungkook managed to slow down his love. 

Jimin's hand went underneath the fabric of his own robe to pleasure himself upon his love's smooth slide down his throat. The tears that Jungkook's strong lust had conjured from Jimin rolled down to Jimin's plump lips, and then to the thing they pleasured: the younger's massive cock, one that always loved Jimin.

They separated before Jungkook could finish in the older's mouth for they had gone mad. And the beat of their hearts had assumed the same, thick and tense tempo once more.

This time Jimin's robe was ripped and thrown away too and his face pushed to the carpeted floor as Jungkook took him from behind, and before the lady he was there for. They moaned uncontrollably and in unison as the tension that was never allowed to release after these insatiable incursions with Yuegong, was finally released. 

He plunged inside Jimin with a force that he could never provide another. His balls slapped against Jimin's sweaty skin and Jimin's ass shook upon each impact deliciously. "Ah!"

Placing his palms on the small of his Jimin's back, Jungkook rested his weight atop his love's smaller frame then, to push deeper. He pushed Jimin's body downwards, to be completely surrounded by the smaller's tightness and warmth. His muscular arms kept Jimin down as he pounded - with crazy moans and guardless grunts and obscene words and pleasured curses - into him, with all of him and his heafty length: all of his massive size, the hot weight of his pulsing penis, the immense thickness of his fat cock: he gave Jimin all of him and he thrust it to the very deepest part of Jimin's tightness he could. 

His balls no longer slapped against the smaller's skin for they had grown tight. The sheer amount of semen Jungkook's body had produced this time made his last thrusts shakey as he felt faint. And with no care in mind and no challenge at all, did Jungkook release inside Jimin and on the green and gold carpet.

There was so much. The seed Jungkook had rammed in Jimin was completely leaking from the smaller boy, down to his own spent cock, yet still Jungkook kept fucking until his seed was so deep within his love that it would never leave him. He kept coming and the semen kept leaking from him and Jimin's hole as Jungkook pulled out to thrust once more. The younger was utterly maddened by his jealously and lust. 

He pulled out when his cock had grown too soft to enter the tightness of Jimin's hole. Yet still his penis leaked so he ripped Jimin to face his length. It was completely covered by the younger's seed, and still it produced more.

Jungkook took his length and led it to Jimin's face. All of the seed that was on his cock, he intended to paint his love's face with. He rubbed his soft penis on Jimin's face, focusing on the cheek that had gone red from being forced on the rough carpet. Jungkook jerked at it, pulling the skin back and forth until more semen spurted out and it went to Jimin's lashes.

"Lick it clean?" Jungkook asked breathlessly, and though Jimin was exhausted from Jungkook's love, he complied for no rest could make him happier than pleasing his love. He took the soft thing in his mouth yet still his love was incredibly thick. He suckled at the big head and swallowed all the seed it still spurted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 382 25
The Jeon family are warriors since the dynasty era. Protecting the city they love. When the son is being forced into going to university, something u...
2.8K 176 21
In which a single father (Yoongi) goes through hell just to get his life back on track - and a heartthrob student (Jungkook) thinks he can just waltz...
170K 8.4K 45
JEON JUNGKOOK a story in which the heart breaker gets her heart broken. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #85 in jk #6 in jungkookie
3K 117 9
Y/N comes from a wealthy family. She hates all of the money and the troubles that come with it. Little does she know, her family's problems will only...