The four towers of Valier [Lo...

By Miss_Little_Fool

The four towers guarding over the inner ring of the massive stronghold were the first thing travelers would s... More

The four towers of Valier
Beacons of hope
Faithfully trusting
Imladris
In my blood
In our heads
Departure
Gods
Homefront
Above or below
The fallen sun
Like a comet
Lost days
Reuniting
Saving grace
The white city
For darkness

Description

306 3 0
By Miss_Little_Fool

The four towers guarding over the inner ring of the massive stronghold were the first thing travelers would see when riding up to the Grey city of Valier. It is held by an immortal race of men. These men, despite them not being bound to the fate of mortality, were not remotely similar to elves in their appearance.
They were created by Manwë, Ulmo and Melkor on accident when their enourmous energies crashed, fused and birthed from bare rock, water, fire and air a living, breathing creature. Their appearance and temper was a reminder of their creation.
Isolated from the folks of middleearth they lived a life amongst their own, hailing their creators and the Iluvatár as their highest gods.
They were the only folk that still spoke the name of the forsaken Valar with worship in their hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 8 14
"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep and the Great Eye...
20.3K 702 21
Published as completed book on: May 30th of the year 2019. Like a bird with no wings, Like a book with no words, Like a man with no eyes, A night wit...
56.8K 2.4K 55
"Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lords my soul to keep See me safely through the night And wake me with the morning light" ...and though that m...
58 5 6
"...would you leave, only to never be able to remember the touch of anything but his skin?" Inspired by Too Sweet by Hozier. 🌳🌿🍃 Grey has (techni...