In Love With My Best Friend (...

By Multifiction2513

GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get th... More

Secrets
Party
Consequences
Apologies
Hell
The Truth
Happy Birthday
Graduation
Promposal
Prom Night
Back to Reality
Hailee's Saviour
Vacation Preparation
Studio Day
Bora Bora
Bora Bora Pt 2
Victoria's Secret Show
Meet the Godparents
Birthday Surprise
AMAs
Christmas
Christmas Present
Happy New Year
TIME SKIP
I'm Sorry
Spill or Fill
Met Gala
Not Good Enough
Goodbye My Friend
Charity Night
Family Dinner
Paris Pt 1
Paris Pt 2
Tattoos Together
A Day Spent With You
Reality Awaits
Reality Awaits Pt 2
Gigi's Party
I'd Go Back To You
St Barts Pt 1
St Barts Pt 2
St Barts Pt 3
Home For You
This Is Your Fault
Hospital
Stay With Me
Photoshoot
Happy Now
Always Protect You
Kendall's Birthday Party
End of Hendall
Making It Official
Thanksgiving
Crappy New Year
Welcome To The World
Rest Easy, Fashion God
I Met Someone
VMAs
True
Hello, Brother
Back With My Family
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Baby Jenner
My Perfect Little Family
A/N
We're Done
A/N
I'll Give You The Best Years

Begin Again?

2.7K 54 3
By Multifiction2513

It had been two weeks since the Met Gala and Y/N and Kendall were hanging out again, spending a lot of time with each other. The pair had decided to give their relationship another try, but to take things slow and not rush things. Y/N was just thankful to have her Kendall back, the one person she loved more than life itself.

Kendall and Y/N were at Kris's house as they were both going over their schedules for the next couple of weeks. Kendall and Kris were sat in the backyard talking as they sat by the fountain.

"So, Kenny...how are you and Y/N? How are things with the pair of you?" Kris asked.

Kendall sat up and looked to her mother, as she played with her hair.

"Things are good between us. I think we are in a good place. We're just taking things slow and seeing where things go." Kendall answered.

"Does Y/N trust you now?" Kris asked.

"She is slowly beginning to trust me again. I mean, she watches me around people and she gets jealous sometimes. She told me that she is trying to trust me, but it's other people she doesn't trust around me, which is understandable." Kendall answered.

"Like I told you before, Y/N is a keeper. She just wants to protect you and keep you safe. She just wants the best for you, Kenny. She just wants to see you happy and smiling. We all do." Kris informed.

Kris smiled at her daughter as Y/N came out to join them. Y/N sat herself behind Kendall, leaving Kendall sat between her legs.

"Hey, what are we talking about out here?" Y/N asked as she greeted Kendall with a kiss on the cheek.

"Just talking about you, actually." Kris answered.

"All good, I hope." Y/N grinned.

"Always." Kendall smiled as she looked to Y/N, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

Kris smiled as she watched the love radiate between Kendall and Y/N.

"So, what have you two got planned for today?" Kris asked.

Y/N looked to Kris as Kendall cuddled into her.

"We are going to be hanging out with Fai, Taco and Tyler soon and later on tonight we are going out for dinner with Hailey and Justin, then we'll hang out with them and just see where the night takes us." Y/N replied.

"Sounds fun, I hope you two enjoy yourselves." Kris smiled.

"We will and we best get going." Kendall grinned as she stood and held her hand out for Y/N.

Y/N took Kendall's hand and stood to her feet.

"We'll see you soon, Mom." Y/N waved as the two left.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N and Kendall had met up with Fai, Taco and Tyler, and they were walking through LA, enjoying themselves.

Y/N was walking with Fai as she watched Kendall with Taco and Tyler, smiling as she watched the boys playing around with her.

Fai gained Y/N's attention as he began to laugh lightly.

"What you laughing at?" Y/N asked.

Fai looked to Y/N with a grin on his face.

"You." Fai grinned.

"Why? I mean, I'm glad I am able to amuse you with such ease." Y/N smirked.

Fai smiled at Y/N and placed his arm across her shoulder.

"You are so head over heels in love with her, why don't you just tell her that you want to go back to how things were before? Before shit hit the fan." Fai stated.

"It's not as easy as that. I know that I need to tell her how I'm feeling, but I'm enjoying where we are at the moment. I finally feel like we are getting back to where we used to be, but I know that if we are both going to fully commit to each like before, then I'm going to have to trust her completely." Y/N revealed.

Fai looked to Y/N and squeezed her shoulder, comforting her.

"You know, she may not have told you this yet, but you need to know. The entire time she was with Rocky, she seemed miserable, as if a part of her was missing. When she'd bring him along to hang out with us, she wasn't herself, she looked out of place. And when she wasn't with him, I noticed that she would look at pictures of you and pictures of the pair of you. She knows that she made a huge mistake and she regrets it immensely. I'm just glad that you're back and bringing some light and joy into her life. I mean, I haven't seen her smile as much as she has today, and that's all because of you." Fai informed.

Fai and Y/N stopped as they caught up with Kendall, Taco and Tyler. Tyler was messing around, whilst Kendall was recording his antics. Tyler noticed and began to playfully size up Kendall.

"I told you to stop recording me!" Tyler spoke, trying to sound angry.

Kendall laughed at Tyler and walked over to Y/N, wrapping her arm around her waist as she leant her head on her shoulder. Y/N placed her arm around Kendall's waist and laughed at Tyler and Kendall.

"You guys are weird." Y/N grinned.

"Thank you very much, Y/N." Tyler smiled.

"You're very welcome, Ty." Y/N smirked.

Fai moved to join the boys as they continued to walk through LA streets. Y/N and Kendall walked behind them. As the couple walked down the street, their hands grazed each others. Y/N grasped Kendall's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Kendall smiled as she looked down at their hands. Y/N smiled down at Kendall and placed a kiss on her head.

"So, what were you and Fai talking about?" Kendall asked.

"Oh, you know...The weather, music, you." Y/N answered.

"Oh, that's cool. Wait, me? What did he say about me?" Kendall asked.

"Calm down, it was nothing bad. He just told me that he's glad to see you smiling and being yourself again. He told me that when you were with Rocky that you looked lost and not yourself. Fai's just happy to see you happy again...with me. Also, he told me that you made the biggest mistake by cheating on me and that you regret it immensely." Y/N revealed.

"I do, you know. If I could turn back time, I would stop myself from ever pursuing Rocky. I would tell him that I love you and that you are all I will ever need, because you make me feel happy and safe." Kendall informed.

"Well, I'm just glad that we are back with each other, spending time together, making each other happy." Y/N smiled.

"Me too." Kendall grinned as she kissed Y/N's cheek.

*TIME SKIP*

Kendall and Y/N had met up with Hailey and Justin at a restaurant. Kendall and Hailey were both wearing beautiful dresses, whereas Y/N and Justin had gone for a more casual, yet formal look.

The group caught up with each other and as they finished dinner, they began to enjoy themselves as they began singing along with the music that was playing.

Hailey had dragged Kendall off to the dance floor in the restaurant, when Y/N and Justin's desserts arrived at the table.

Justin moved to sit beside Y/N, as she began to eat her dessert.

"So, how are things with you and Kendall?" Justin asked.

Y/N finished her mouthful and smiled at Justin.

"Things are good. We're taking things slow, but we're in a good place. I'm actually starting to trust her again. I mean, we're both happier this time around, so we'll just see where things go." Y/N answered.

As Y/N went to take another piece of her dessert, Kendall ran over and took a fork from the table. Kendall scooped up a piece of Y/N's cake and placed it in her mouth with a smile.

"Love you." Kendall grinned at Y/N, before running back to join Hailey.

Y/N shook her head and laughed as Kendall ran back to Hailey.

"Good thing I love you, Jenner." Y/N exclaimed, smiling as she watched the girls giggle at her.

*TIME SKIP*

The two couples returned to Kendall's place. The couples were lounging on the couches, when Y/N suddenly stood and exited the lounge.

"Y/N?" Kendall called.

"I have an idea." Y/N said as she rejoined the others.

"What's that?" Justin asked.

Y/N pulled out a set of toy guns and bullets.

"We see who the best couple is." Y/N replied as she loaded a gun.

Justin jumped to his feet with glee.

"Oh, you are so on. Your ass is going to get whooped." Justin grinned.

After several games, it was clear that both couples were as good as each other. Justin and Y/N took the game very seriously, whilst Hailey and Kendall were having a blast, especially when either of them would actually win a game.

After a couple of hours, Justin and Hailey left, leaving Kendall and Y/N alone in their home. Y/N was cleaning up when Kendall came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her and resting her head on her back.

"Did you enjoy today?" Y/N asked as she put away the last of the toy guns and bullets.

"Yeah, today was amazing." Kendall smiled as Y/N turned in her arms to meet her.

Y/N smiled as Kendall buried her head in the crook of her neck. Y/N looked at her watch, noticing that it was getting pretty late.

"It's getting late. I should probably get going." Y/N said.

Kendall looked up at Y/N and smirked.

"Or you could stay." Kendall stated as she pulled Y/N down to meet her lips.

The pair pulled away when breathing became a problem.

Kendall began to walk backwards, pulling on Y/N's hand, urging her to follow her. Y/N slowly followed Kendall and smiled at the beauty before her.

"Are you sure?" Y/N asked.

"Never been more sure about anything in my life." Kendall grinned.

The pair entered the bedroom and Kendall pushed Y/N back onto the bed, before straddling her.

Kendall's lips hovered over Y/N's and Y/N captured Kendall's lips in hers, unable to wait any longer.

Kendall and Y/N spent the night together, once again enjoying each other's company. They forgot about the past, living in the moment and enjoying their time together.

*TIME SKIP*

The next morning, Y/N awoke with Kendall's body wrapped up in hers. Kendall looked up at Y/N with a smile on her face.

"Morning, sweetheart." Y/N grinned.

"Morning, love." Kendall replied.

Y/N smiled as she swept Kendall's hair back out of her face and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I don't want to ruin this moment, but...what is this? Are we back together?" Y/N asked.

Kendall looked to Y/N and smiled.

"I think we should see how things go, take things day by day. But I want you to know that I do still love you and that I do want to be with you." Kendall replied.

"So for now, we keep things casual?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?" Kendall questioned.

"Ken, I just want to be with you, so until you're ready...I will wait." Y/N smiled.

Kendall smiled and kissed Y/N.

"So, what have you got planned for the next couple of weeks? Anything fun or interesting?" Y/N asked.

Kendall sat up and smiled at Y/N.

"Actually, I'm on vacation for two weeks. Me, Gigi, Bella and Hailey are having a break from everything for a while." Kendall revealed.

Y/N sat up and smiled at Kendall.

"That's great. I'm stuck doing press and some shows, while you're living the good life. When do you leave?" Y/N asked with a smile.

Kendall grinned at Y/N.

"Tomorrow, actually." Kendall informed.

"Oh, okay. Cool, I hope you and the girls enjoy yourselves." Y/N smiled.

Y/N looked at the time and jumped out of bed.

"You okay?" Kendall asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm just late to babysit Mason, P and Reign. I'm sure Kourt will understand." Y/N replied as she quickly got changed.

Y/N put on the last of her clothes and moved over to Kendall, placing a soft, passionate kiss on her lips.

"Happy packing and enjoy your vacation. I'll do my best to call, FaceTime and text you as often as I can." Y/N said.

As Y/N was about to leave, Kendall jumped off the bed.

"Y/N, wait." Kendall said, drawing Y/N back in.

As Y/N turned around, Kendall's lips were upon hers.

"I love you. Now, you best get going cause Kourt may be small, but she is fierce when she's mad." Kendall informed.

Y/N pecked Kendall once more on the lips, then left, heading off towards Kourtney's.

As Y/N drove through LA streets, she wondered about her relationship with Kendall. She wondered how these two weeks apart would affect their blossoming relationship, hoping for the best as all she wanted was to make Kendall happy and to love her, and Kendall was the only person who could ever make Y/N truly happy. She thought about last night and how it felt like old times, as Kendall sang to Y/N, making a fool of herself as she laughed and fell into the bed. Y/N hoped that more nights would be like that once Kendall returned from her vacation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 33
preveiw; Katie Johnson, their victim? Well, simply because I'm the nerd. And they ain't the ones who hit me, my dad hits me too.Sometimes, he hits m...
29.7K 898 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
25.9K 532 82
"I may have had a few, but that doesn't change the way I think about you." Nick Jonas is enjoying the single life, whilst his brother Joe is enjoyin...
5.3K 247 17
16 year old Bella Suroso attends Upman High School and lives a pretty average life. Everything has always been just right for her, especially now. He...