𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋...

By -witchy101

ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ɴᴏʀ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ... More

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍!?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 4
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 16
¢нαρтєя 17
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нαρтєя 21
¢нαρтєя 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26

¢нαρтєя 8

25.4K 947 72
By -witchy101

TO SAY CAMI WAS SCARED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT. As soon as she came out of her shock, the unofficial therapist of my father reversed the car and drove us back to the Farmer's market as fast as she can. Of course, she would want to call my dad and inform him that two of his brothers fought and blew up the house with a white picket fence. Oh, wait! She still doesn't know about Finn.

What would Cami be thinking right about now?

That Elijah set the house on fire, ultimately giving himself into his demented tendencies or something.

Well, I can only hope that my uncle is not on fire and is lying naked somewhere.

"Oh, no! Why didn't I live that stupid white oak in the house? It would've turned into ash by now," I thought, looking at the wooden knight in my hands, "Maybe it's for the best. What would've happened if Finn saw it, and decided to shove the wood into Elijah's chest?"

The car came to a stop, and Cami got out of the car hurriedly. She carefully picked me up, looking at the dark isolated surroundings with caution. She then made a run for a nearby payphone, accidentally tripping and dropping her change in the process.

"Dammit," she said aloud. I let out a surprised cry when I felt I was gonna fall down, but calmed down when Cami gripped me tightly and apologized, saying, "Sorry, sweet girl. You're being so brave, the least I can do is watch my step."

However, she couldn't complete her sentence when we heard a sound in the deserted market place. We both became silent. Then the sound neared and Cami shouted, saying, "Whoever's out there, if you try anything, I will gouge out your eyes!"

Ooh! I don't think she had it in her.

But, You go Cami.

Nevertheless, her warnings became futile when I saw Elijah over her shoulder, as he said, "Actually, Camille, that's probably not necessary."

"Eli," I shouted at him, making grabby hands, happy that he was alive, and not sprawling somewhere naked.

"You've got an impeccable timing, sweetheart," Elijah said with a fond smile when he heard me call his name for the first time. But my uncle didn't touch me, nor did he pick me up. Most likely cause, he looked like one of those junkies at the moment. Except his white shirt was burnt, and bloodstained in a few places.

"What the hell happened back there?" Camille asked as she neared Elijah, after recovering from the aftershock of both Elijah's appearance and my utterance.

"That's the discussion for the car, let's move," Elijah said, ushering us back in the car.

During the car ride, he explained everything to Camille. I was both scared and nervous when I learned that the things played out exactly like in my vision. A part of me was happy that I can now see the future, and can protect my family in times of need when I grow up, but for the most part, I was terrified.

Witnessing the family I have come to love go through all those hassles, and not being able to do anything about it due to my age, is getting on my nerves. Moreover, being a Tribrid itself makes me powerful and unique; if the enemies of my family came to know I have the gift of sight, they are gonna go bonkers. Dhalia would have already got the memo that I am alive by now, as she must've already sensed my magic.

We had to stop once again, as I needed my baby necessities. Diapers and formula. And of course, let's not forget about the t-shirt, Cami brought for Elijah, that said, 'I am huge down south.' The original, as expected said, he wouldn't wear it even if someone threatens to ram a white oak into his chest.

"So...want to talk about Hayley's wedding?" Cami asked once she sat in the shotgun as Elijah drove us to New Orleans.

"We have our own responsibilities, protecting our family. Marrying Jackson is a noble thing to do. I told her that myself weeks ago," Elijah said, without turning in her direction.

"But weeks ago your mother had you believe you are an irredeemable monster. What do you believe now?" Camille asked.

"Camille, with respect, that's a discussion for another time with some other person," he said and turned to his driving. And the rest of the ride was mostly silent. I didn't even know when I slept.

It was a morgue. Two dead bodies were on the autopsy table.

There was a blonde woman, chanting a spell over one of them.

Suddenly, the dead body came back to life with a loud gasp.

His face was burnt on one side.

It was Finn.

"Freya," he said, looking at the woman that's hovering over him.

And just like that, I woke up from the nightmare crying my eyes out.

"Sh! It's okay, sweet girl," I heard Cami coo.

"Is she hungry?" I heard Elijah ask, "Should I stop the car to a side?"

"No, she ate an hour ago," Cami said concerned. I heard the car coming to a stop, after a moment, and Cami opened the back door and picked me up.

"It's okay, sweet girl. I am here," Cami said, patting my back gently.

"I think she had another one of her nightmares," Elijah said, coming next to us.

"She has nightmares? What could a baby possibly be having bad dreams about?" Cami asked, bouncing me on her hip.

"That's a mystery," Elijah said, and picked me up, saying, "Come on, sweetheart."

"It's just weird," Cami said.

"What is?"

"I mean, she didn't even make a sound when the house blew up, but she is crying over a dream," Cami said.

"Unusual indeed," Elijah said, looking at me.

"Now, what is it that got you so scared?" Elijah murmured, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you remember the last time this happened?" Cami asked once I calmed down, looking at the passing by vehicles, cuddling into Elijah's warm chest.

"It's the night when Rebekah went on a suicide mission to confront our deranged mother," Elijah said.

"Elijah... I don't know this for sure, but I think Hope can perform magic," Camille said, a little unsure about the matter.

"Is this conclusion related to her nightmares?" Elijah questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"No. No. You remember when I said I came to the house just before it blew up?" Elijah nodded. "I would've entered the front lawn if it wasn't for the unexpected shutting down of the engine. I mean, just before the fiasco, the car stopped suddenly and did not turn-on no matter what I did. And then, out of nowhere, it started right after the explosion...It was like magic."

"You think Hope was behind this magic," Elijah said, and it wasn't a question.

"99%."

Then there was a pause.

"Thank you, Camille. I will be sure to talk to my brother about this," he said. "I think it is expected, considering my mother is a witch. Though no one in our family possessed the skill except for my brother, Kol, we should have foreseen this ability. It looks like we have a tribrid in our dysfunctional family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.6K 21
ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇxɪᴀ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss. ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀ...
27.2K 554 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...
16.9K 737 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
85.6K 2.1K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...