๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

WEDDING

26.7K 820 1K
By ukiyoplural

Jasmine twirled in her wedding dress, watching the ends fly up.

It wasn't very traditional, but it was perfect for her.

She glanced over at her bridesmaids and smiled softly. Luna, Ginny and Hermione stoid behind her, Hermione slapping Ginnys hand away from the bouquet of flowers. Their dresses and accessories weren't very traditional either.

She couldn't help but laugh ever so slightly when Siruis kept insisting that it was she who she have the pretty jewlery, but as she looked at her ring,

She felt pretty happy with just that.

"Right, are we ready girls?" A voice asked, along with a loud clap. Arthur Weasley appeared into view, wearing a shirt that matched the girls dresses and black patterned suit and tie.

"Yeah, first will be Rolf and Luna," Jasmine began reciting, watching as said couple linked arms, "Then Ginny and Draco," The unlikely couple smiled at each other.

Since Siruis had come back, Jasmine sought out Narcissa and quickly befriended the woman. With Narcissa came Draco, and it was hilarious watching him and Ginny butt heads until they eventually got over their stubbornness and fell for each other.

"And lastly, Harry and Hermione." She finished, watching as her twin brother (also known as her fiancee's best man) hooked arms with his own fiancee.

The first couple set off and Jas looked to Arthur, the man who was giving her away. "I'm nervous." She whispered. "What if something goes wrong? What if I trip? What if-"

"Jasmine, it will be fine." He reassured, placing an arm on her shoulder softly. "The only thing that could go wrong is Siruis' vows."

Jasmine giggled before paling dramatically, "Oh... Godric. Somebody proof read those, right? Please, Merlin, tell me somebody proof read those!?"

Arthur only smiled at her softly, "Come on, we're next." He said, startling her. A song by passenger started playing and Jasmine glanced nervously down the aisle, her eyes going over the star lit trees to the fairy lights, the benches, the carpet, before finally meeting his eyes.

Those grey eyes, as youthful as ever even at twenty eight. He looked gobsmacked, no confident smirk on his lips at the moment.

Like he couldn't actually believe this was happening.

She offered him a weak smile and he returned it as they started their decent. Andromeda, Padma Patil, Newt Scamander. She passed them all by.

Jas remembered when she had picked up that piece of parchment with the mans signature on it, shortly before she found the time turner.

Siruis' three best men stood beside him. Obviously they weren't the ones he had pictured before, but he was pretty happy with his choices.

First was Harry, then Draco, and lastly George.

Arthur pressed a gentle kiss to her temple as they stopped, and then he sat down beside his wife and granddaughter, Victorie.

Jasmine and Siruis shared a look before looking up at Mcgonagall with innocence grins. She was the witch presiding over the ceremony, she had burst into tears when they had asked.

"Ladies and gentlemen, witches and wizards, giants and metamorphgus'," The head teacher began, giving a respective nod to Hagrid and his brother. "We are gathered here today, to join these two Gryffindors in holy matrimony."

There were a few laughs in the crowd, the pride in the womans voice was unmistakable.

"I believe they have written there own vows, may Merlin be with us." Mcgonagall added, before stepping back.

Siruis cleared his throat first, before turning around to Harry, "Hand me the parchment." He muttered.

"What parchment?" Harry muttered back.

"The one with the vows on it."

"I don't have it."

"You must do, I gave it to you."

"I don't have it!"

"Well, neither do I!"

"F- George? Draco?"

"Nope."

"Nada."

"And we're off to a great start! Ladies and gentlemen." Jasmine cut in loudly, making all four men smile sheepishly.

"Alright, we're doing it without the parchment!" Siruis announced. He cleared his throat before gently taking Jasmines hand in his, "Jasmine... I often wonder why the hell you put up with me, as I'm sure everybody else does. From the night we first met you had me wrapped around your little finger, you were an angel that quite literally fell from the sky. You... you opened my eyes to things I had been so oblivious to. I wake up every day, thanking every god up there that over night you hadn't come to your senses and left me, because, honestly? We both know I wouldn't be here without you."

There was a series of awws throughout the crowd (Though the best mens were more mocking then anything)

Jas' cheeks flushed rosie red and a bright smile spread over her lips.

With a pointed look at her soon to be husband, Jasmine pulled a neatly folded piece of paper from her heel and unfolded it elegantly.

She heard George go 'oooooh.' Before beginning.

"Siruis. I actually have no idea what to write, I'm just hoping it comes to me as I go along." She read aloud. "So, while we wait for that to happen, I'm just gonna list the things I do know. One: you're stupid, cringey jokes will be the death of me one day-"

"Hey!"

"-Two: my favourite picture of you will forever be the one where you got stuck, upside down, outside of Sainsbury's. Three: you cheat in snow ball fights because you're a sore loser. Four: I know you're the one who keeps throwing my suger quills out because they 'smell like garlic'. Five: I know that if any of these things start ceasing to be true then we've finally lost it. Six: I love you. I love you so god damn much it hurts, and those three little weeks without you almost killed me because-"

Jasmine's speech was cut off by Siruis' lips smashing with hers. Loud cheers sounded from the guests as Mcgonagall tutted impatiently.

They pulled away after a minute, both gasping for air.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Mcgonagall intervened, "I'd like to note that I am reciting a pre written script and I disapprove of- Oh for heavens sake, Jasmine and Siruis, I now pronounce your Mischief, Managed! You may kiss the bride."

Applause broke out as the married couple kissed once more, wide smiles on there faces and their hands wound into each others hair.

***

"What's wrong?" Siruis asked, following his wife into a quite part of the forest.

Wife.

"I need to tell you something." She mumbled, glancing around to make sure nobody was listening.

"What is it? What's wrong? Is it-"

"Siruis Orion Black the third, I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 738 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
173K 3.2K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
440K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
1M 28.3K 182
-แดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€ โ -ส€แด‡แดแดœs สŸแดœแด˜ษชษด โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...