CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 11

5.9K 156 6
By Rory1313

4 Weeks ago

"FUCK!!!" I jump out of bed when the sun shines through the balcony doors blinding me. Realizing I overslept, I stumbled as my feet hit the floor, frantically yanking my sleep shirt over my head. I'm running around in my panties when my door flies open and bounces off the wall behind it. "Jesus! What the fuck dude?!" I screamed and clutched the random boot in my hand, ready to throw it at the impending intruder. I'm still not sure why and how the boot came to be there. Ethan came barreling in armed with a baseball bat ready to pummel someone. I hear David running towards us, his cries of concern carried from down the hall. I'm so surprised I just stood there, topless, totally oblivious to my partially naked state. Between my scattered thoughts of my tardiness and the pounding fear in my veins from having my room stormed like a drug bust, my current lack of clothing hasn't crossed my mind.

"Why the hell are you kicking in my door?" I stand there with my hands on my hips. My eyes flutter back and forth between the two men before me. I wait for an explanation for their barbarian behavior, all other thoughts beyond their intrusion are forgotten. "Oh,... um.... Kit Kat, you're,..." David's voice comes out softly as his eyes remain averted from my own. He stammers a little more and simply makes hand motions in my direction with no clear meaning attached to them. "What? Spit it out already." Ethan however has a look of amusement as he watches David's feeble attempt at communication. The longer this pointless exchange continues the pissier I become. Before I open my mouth to lose my shit once more Ethan finally decides to

speak. "You're the one screaming like someone's in your room attacking you. Oh and David's just embarrassed because you're standing there with your tits out." David's eyes are on the floor and his face couldn't be any redder. Ethan, of course being Ethan, delivers the news with a cocky smile.

Oh. My. God!

I scream, "Damn it Ethan, you could have told me sooner you fuck nut!!" I ran straight into my bathroom trying to cover myself with my hands. I slammed the door and leaned against it, embarrassed beyond belief. Ethan's signature laughter chases me every step of the way. "Awe Kit, it's okay, we've all seen breasts before." I heard Ethan chuckle from the other side of the door. "I'm so glad you are finding this so damn funny." I huff, I will never hear the end of this from him. "Don't be embarrassed. They are a natural part of life, my friend. Some cultures just leave them out all the time." I hear my brother asking David what happened. Seriously? Now the whole fucking house is going to know? I hear the three of them murmuring and snickering. "If it makes you feel any better," Ethan calls out, "...they're very nice tits."

BAM!

My hair dryer was just sacrificed as I threw it against the door. Pieces of plastic broke off on contact and I could see a minor dent where it hit the door. "Get the FUCK out!!" My scream borders on shrillness and obviously my brother recognizes the tone. It's his voice that carries through the door after that. " Alright Ethan, that's enough, leave her alone." I hear their voices fade as they leave and I slowly start to calm down. I take a quick shower before getting dressed

and try to put the whole debacle out of my mind. Like Ethan said, they're just tits after all. I'll get over it. I think him pushing my buttons got to me more than anything.

I threw on some ripped black jeans with a plain black T-shirt. Then I tie an old gray flannel shirt around my waist. My tall black combat boots completed the look. For some reason I'm feeling the old grunge look today and I'm going with it. I add a little dark makeup, edging closer to a British punk vibe, and I feel a little better about life. I love mixing up my looks. I have always hated labels. I refuse to conform to any one group or stereotype. If I want to dress bohemian today and hip hop tomorrow that's my choice and I choose to do so. I love not being confined in a box and living my life to the fullest. That's just me. It's who I've always been.

Finally dressed I grabbed my black leather jacket and purse. It's probably too hot for the jacket but I love the way it completes my overall look. Taking one last glance around, I think I'm ready to go. On my way out the door I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and my car keys off of the nightstand next to the door. I look at the pack of smokes as I slip them in my pocket. I've been thinking of quitting but I haven't mentioned it to anyone. Xavi has been on my ass for awhile now about it. He's been really good lately though and hasn't bitched about it. I did try last year but I didn't last long before starting back again. Maybe I'll give it another go.

"I won't be here for dinner but I won't be out real late." I call out to whoever is around as I hit the bottom of the stairs and walk through the living room. "Where are you going?" Xavier

exclaims. His voice comes out of the kitchen. I pause and turn in his direction. "Oh, some party that Tasha wants to check out. If it blows though we may vamp early and check out Club 707 instead." I notice David at the kitchen table and he quickly looks away keeping his head down. Is he still embarrassed? Hell, I was the one exposed. I guess it's kind of sweet though. "Alright, well I'm out." I turn away from him before he can look up again and walk toward the door.

As I walk behind the couch past Ethan he decides to tell me bye. "Later Double D." He smirks, his eyes never leaving the television. No, he did not. Asshole! I reached over and punched him twice in the shoulder. "Shit! Okay okay, I'm sorry. Fuck!" He rubs his arm where I hit him. I narrowed my eyes and leaned in close to him. I can still see the laughter in his eyes. "Vaffanculo" (fuck off in italian). That just insights another round of laughter from him. I slapped him on the head a few times before I walked out the door.

*** *** ***

Present day

I put out my cigarette before downing the last of my beer. Glancing at the bedside clock I see it's a little after 2 am. I'm sitting on my bed, leaning against the headboard. Next to me is an empty box, all the contents are laid out across my bed. Everything happened so quickly before that I never had the chance to go through any of it. It's been under my bed, not in the closet like he had asked. Maybe that's why he hasn't come to play these last few days. I pick up the restraint cuffs, letting them dangle from my index finger. Somehow they seem different from the ones he used. Turning them in my hands to inspect them I can't spot the difference. An idea brings a small smile to my lips. I close my eyes and run my fingers across the material.

It's softer for sure, and the buckle... is definitely thinner. The middle ring...feels ... more rounded... Oh yeah,.... it's definitely different. I'm already feeling tingly as I place them inside the box. I picked up the small tickler whip. I run the tail through my fingers. Hmmmm. I run it over my legs slowly then give myself a slap before releasing a small giggle. I close my eyes and run it up the other leg. Maybe closing my eyes isn't the best idea. I squeeze my thighs together trying to calm the need that's stirring there. Yep, that's definitely going back in the box. I place it alongside the flogger and the riding crop.

I put the collar around my neck, allowing the leash to dangle down. I licked my lips, just the mere thought of what he'd do with it makes me wet. Needless to say, one by one, every item finds its way back inside the box. I smiled to myself as I put in the last one. I wonder what he'd do if I decided to add some items of my own? The thought sends a wicked giggle from my lips. I may have to do just that and find out. A sudden noise from the hall causes my heart to race. Quickly but quietly I put the box in my closet. I'm just reaching for the door handle to look into the hallway when there is a knock on the door. I'm startled and jump back before smiling to myself. It's funny, no matter how old you are, the threat of getting caught will always instill the same feeling. You could be 14 or 40, if someone almost sees something you want hidden the same feeling of fear will wash over you. Is it the fear of judgment? Possibly the fear of rejection? Maybe the fear of loss of love or respect? Regardless of the motivation for keeping your secret, the root is always the same......fear.

I cracked the door. My brother smiles at me sheepishly "Hey, I saw your light on. What are you still doing up?" I open the door a little wider with a smile. "Oh nothing, couldn't sleep." He tilts his head with a look of concern. "Oh, why the long face? Got something on your mind?" Oh boy do I! I shake my head with a small smile. "No, not really. I just had a couple of beers so I'm feeling sleepy now. About to crash out. Did you just get in?" I divert the topic back to him, hoping he just goes with it. "Yeah, we were slow tonight so I got out on time. What are you doing tomorrow?" I shake my head. "Nothing planned, why?" He looks excited by my answer. "Didn't know if you might want to hang out, just you and me." We used to enjoy spending free time together and we really haven't done that in awhile. "Absolutely!" His smile spreads from ear to ear. "All right, well goodnight Kit Kat." He leans in and kisses me on my forehead before giving me a hug. "Goodnight Xavi"

*** *** ***

I must have just barely dozed off because the next thing I know I feel his breath in my ear. "PUT IT ON." My eyes open, seeing the blindfold on the pillow right next to my face. I slowly slide my hand over and grasp it. I slide the silky material toward me slowly. Using both hands I carefully slip the blindfold in place. As tempting as it may be, I don't attempt to look at him even though he is lying behind me the whole time. As badly as I want to know who he is, a part of me is also afraid to find out. What if the thrill is not knowing who he is? Is it possible that

as soon as I know this feeling will start to fade? His fingers begin to gently cascade over my body, interrupting my thoughts and pushing all concern from my mind.

As he rolls me onto my back, excitement begins coursing through my veins. Sitting me up he raises my arms and slides my shirt over my head. The skin of his fingers is rough however his caress is gentle. "Mmmmmm" I can't help it, I moan under his touch. Leaning in, he softly presses his lips to mine. I feel myself melting into his kiss. Gently his tongue licks across my lips and I part them to allow him entry. As his tongue slips between my lips our kiss becomes deep and passionate. I feel him moaning against my mouth, his hand grabbing a fist full of my hair. My hands are clenched at my sides to keep from touching him. I know from before this is not allowed and I want to do my best to follow the rules. Our tongues wrestle round and round as the kiss becomes deeper, harder, and hotter. I don't realize that I'm sitting up and pushing into him, following him as he pulls away.

His hands suddenly latch onto both my wrists. I'm pushed back to the bed, my hands pinned over my head. He abruptly ends the kiss and I'm left wanting and wondering why. I lay there panting heavily until a thought hits me, then a slow knowing smile creeps across my face. I can feel his body hovering over mine. His hands locked on my wrists with his arms tensed. He's panting hard. I got to him. He almost lost control. As if he can sense my thoughts he backs away off of the bed with a slight low laughter. He comes around to the right side of the bed and puts on my wrist and ankle restraints. He makes sure the buckles are nice and tight. He goes around to the left side of the bed and places restraints on the wrists and ankles of that side as well. Once satisfied they are secure he grabs my hair and pulls my head back roughly. I gasp and he takes his opportunity. He crashes his lips back onto mine and shoves his tongue back into my mouth. His kiss is so intoxicating. It's so frenzied that when he pulls away I inhale deeply. I hadn't even realized I couldn't breathe.

He grabs my hands and pulls me toward him until I stand up. He begins to walk me across the room then stops. He slowly hooks his fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slides them down. Stepping out of them I now stand naked in front of him. I'm cuffed, shackled, and ready to be bound. Unable to see, I can feel his breath on me. I know he is slowly circling my body. Instinctually I raise my arms to cover myself.

*Swoosh, Smack*

"NO!" I feel the riding crop across my behind. I inhale sharply. I froze, then slowly ease my arms down to my sides. He gently takes both of my arms and pulls them behind me and locks them together. He kisses my lower back right above my cuffed wrists. Then ever so softly he kisses up my spine. His lips and tongue travel along the center of my back, my shoulder blades, and the base of my neck. My God, the throbbing between my thighs escalates beyond words. It feels like every nerve ending in my body's on fire. Instantly my nipples are hard.

Suddenly his hand grabs me roughly by the back of the neck pushing me to walk forward. I obey as my arousal intensifies, my breath quickening. I feel a cool breeze and I take a step that drops down just slightly. Wait a second... Holy shit! We stop abruptly when I feel the railing of

my balcony against my abdomen. My mind begins to object when I realize where I am. Then his hand runs along my dripping wet slit. "Oh God..." His hands move to my thigh then begin to slowly slide down my leg. As his fingers skim down he also moves my leg slightly out to the side. Reaching my ankle, he secures the cuff to the balcony railing. My breath catches at the realization.

*Swoosh, Smack*

"Aah, mmmm...." Fuck, I try to contain my moans. The sting on my behind mingles with the cool night breeze making me want more. I hear my words before my brain fully processes them . "Hit me again." I sense him pause. His breath is fast and hot on the back of my neck.

*Swoosh, Smack*

"Oh god yes...." My moan is primal and met by a low growl from behind me. He once again runs his hand across my slit. His touch is rough this time and I grind against his hand. He takes my other thigh, his hands sliding down my smooth skin. Moving my foot he spreads my legs wide exposing my sex to the night. Once again he secures me to the railing. His fingertips move lightly over my calves, behind my knees, and up my thighs. Firmly he grips my hips as he slides up to my waist and bends me over the railing. I know I am attached by my ankles but the fear of falling makes me cry out at first as my upper body goes over. "Shhhhhhh"

*Swoosh, Smack*

"Oh fuck!" I keep my noises in a hushed tone. "YOU LIKE THAT?" His raspy voice asks. "Mmmmmm, yes...." Anyone can see me and that is so fucking hot. He pulls my hips

back and I lay over on the railing. I end up standing on my tiptoes. Without warning his hands grab my inner thighs as his tongue gently teases the outside of my soaking wet center. "Oh yes lick me...please...." I beg shamelessly. Long slow licks that just barely touch my outer lips are delivered. His tongue also runs over the crease of my thigh and back again. Oh my God, the way he teases me drives me crazy. "Oh, please, I need it... I want your tongue on me so bad..."

Have you ever been aware of your pussy layer-by-layer? Neither had I, until this very moment. He applies a little more pressure with his tongue to the outside of my folds. It's just enough for the tip of his tongue to barely slip through my outer lips. Oh. My. God! My hands clenched into fists when his tongue just barely caressed the inside of my outer lips. I have to bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming. I'm already so worked up from the situation in general that is all it takes. My knees bend, and my body shakes as I cum hard. He never changes his rhythm, he continues on, never slowing. It isn't long before I feel my body building up again. At that point he slips his tongue past my inner lips. He licks and sucks every part of me, and he thrusts his tongue in and out of me. I throw back my head and moan. I don't care who hears or sees me. I am completely lost in the exquisite orgasm I feel building inside me and nothing else matters.

I once again start to move my hips, grinding on his face as much as my restraints will allow. I can feel the vibration of his muffled moans against my swollen clit. Suddenly he slips his fingers inside me. "Oh, yes....Oh right there, don't stop." He curls them slightly which instantly hits my sweet spot over and over. He starts sucking my clit as his fingers move faster, harder, and deeper. He plunges in and out as he licks my pussy. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop, it feels so good..." Again I fall over the edge into euphoria, my body convulsing as my muscles contract. My knees weaken as my body begins to shake all over. He is determined not to stop until every last wave has passed through my body.

When he finally slows I'm hanging there like a rag doll. He gently removes his fingers, and my body immediately feels cold and empty. Delicately he licks me, cleaning all of my juices from my core. Once he has satisfied himself and has had his fill he unlocks me from the railing. Turning me around he takes the back of my neck gently with his hand and walks me to my bed. He removed my restraints and tenderly laid me back on the bed. Once he covers me he caresses my cheeks so carefully I wonder if I imagined the whole thing. I hear the familiar click of the bedroom door as it closes. I snuggle into my pillow. I don't even bother removing my blindfold. Within minutes I'm fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
110K 4K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
854K 15.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...