Russian Roulette {Book 2}

By greekgodnamjoon

"The game is not over yet baby." -Kim Namjoon. Betrayal, Blood, Revenge. Where will it lead to ? Second book... More

What am I to you?
No More Dreams
Danger
All falls down
Reflection
Everything Goes.
Caught In A Lie...
Am I Wrong ?
Begin
Not Today
Run
Boy Meets Evil
See-saw
Lost In Lust
Change
Euphoria
Author's note
The Truth Untold
Death, lies and love.
Bicycle

Lurking fears

387 10 0
By greekgodnamjoon

Guess it is not finished. A chapter closed. Another opened. Then another and then another. It went on. Pain, fear, trauma, darkness surrounded me.

Couple years.

Just a couple years.

Changed.

Fucked up my life.
I don't know how long will I keep running. Will this ever end ?

My mind is dizzy from everything that is happening. How much more ?!

How much more bloodshed is needed ?! I feel so helpless, sickening, worthless...

Why can't I just tick the clock back ? Back to how it was before him. Back to the good old days.

I am going crazy. The deja vu.
Is it going to be like this always ? Fear, agony, desperation, battles ?
I'm unknown of the future.

But one thing I'm aware of is that my story starts and ends with tears, and with one person.

Kim Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 239 17
''You need me, and I need you, you know that.'' The town isn't big enough for two popular gang leaders and their members. How everything will turn ou...
70.5K 6.4K 68
[namseok] Namjoon never thought his life would go beyond working and taking care of his chronically ill, younger brother. He hoped to raise enough mo...
9K 618 44
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? They killed their mortal enemy what will happen now? Is it peaceful now? Or more enemies are coming...
144K 6.5K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...