The Chance Of A Lifetime

By katykenna

A small town girl sends in a diary entry for a Broadway script contest. Drama occurs when everything changes... More

1. Broadway?
2. Getting to Work
3. Getting back to you and breaking up
5. Oh snap,things just got real
7. What are You doing here?
8. Home Sweet Foam?
9. A happily Raine after
10. I did not miss you
IT'S DONE!!

6. What now?

25 1 1
By katykenna

" Raine, what now?" Bianca asked as she fidgeted with her new scarf.

" Well,if you want, you can go back home or you could find a place her," a smile lifted upon her face.

" Stop thinking that! I have a life back home, I'm not moving here,"

" If you go home, you'll have to promise me a few things. One, you have to call me or send letters once in a while. Two, you have to come back for your play, by the way I was thinking about doing a music theme and-"

" Three?" Bianca stopped her short.

" You will come over if you ever find yourself in my city,"

" I promise," she groaned. Raine smiled and handed her a plane ticket.

"Be safe, I love you Bea Bug," she gave her a hug as she got in the taxi.

" Love you too," Bianca gave her a hug and climbed in.

" North Port Airport please," she said to the driver as she took out her phone.

" Sure thing Bea," She looked up at the driver through the rear mirror as he smirked.

" Tony?!?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
160K 6.5K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...