ACHILLES HEEL » d. malfoy

Par prdoxicals

❝ No one's ever made me out to be the hero. ❞ ❝ That's because you have to make a hero out of yourself. ❞ » I... Plus

ACHILLES HEEL
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN

quick note

4.5K 127 66
Par prdoxicals

im back here after so long and i find my book has 22x more views than it did months and months ago when i havent even updated in so long.... holy shit!

that being said, i don't write much anymore but  i wrote this a long time ago so IM WELL AWARE that some things dont make FULL SENSE because i chose to ignore a lot of details to make my story work but i also know that draco and aurora's relationship is very toxic but that is the point. they are not meant to be together right now. especially with him treating her and other people the way he does. there's a reason why i had planned for them to have a falling out— because draco is not good for aurora and does not deserve her the way that he is in the story. so i am not at all trying to romanticize draco's bigotry or normalize this type of relationship because it's not okay at all!!

aside from that, i may write and release the rest of the chapters just so this book can be finished bc i really don't use this site anymore or if not i'll post a summary telling you what would have happened in the rest of the book bc i had it all planned, i just never wrote it but now that this story is exploding, i feel kind of a responsibility to finish it. let me know what you guys think.

thank you so much for reading my shitty work!! it means a lot that some of you take interest in my writing because it's always been something i loved doing!

love, roman

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 28 21
Cora Malfoy has always hidden behind her family. Being sent to Beauxbatons for the first four years of her schooling, it was easy to pretend she didn...
659K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...
467K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
727K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...